White Genocide Redpill Thread

Let's see the memetic warfare or statistically factual images you have to help force feed the reality of white genocide into the minds of the mainstream.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtube.com/watch?v=naTyG0uBvYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White Supremacy is code for White People. When BLM says they want to end White Supremacy they mean they want to end White People both as a concept and as a racial group in America.

are there not more white people now than have ever existed in the history of the planet?

fractionally or in absolute terms?

what I mean is that currently there are more white people today than at any other point in history, despite the recent reduction in growth of white population.

so rather than there being any white genocide, its more a case of other races growing their populations at a faster rate than the white race, both in their own countries and in historically white countries.

That's shit tier propaganda m8. Facts and statistics do not convince anyone. Persuasion is all that matters. What you need is an emotional argument. Something that will make them say yes first.

>Diversity is good, yes?
>I agree. Which is why I would like to preserve global ethnic diversity. Imagine how bland the world would look like if people all around the world looked the same and had the same culture.
>Racism is just one form of hatred. One out of many. And we are very creative creatures when it comes to figuring out brand new exiting ways to hate each other. Ending our ethnic diversity just to get rid of one form of hatred is a huge sacrifice.

That's a version you could use in a face to face conversation with another person. For quickly distributed online propaganda directed towards the masses with low attention spans, you need something quicker. Basically you need to boil the message down to this.

And it has to be visual. Visuals are the key component of good propaganda. A masterful propagandist can develop a short one too sentence piece that can spread like a virus through word of mouth, but that's rare. Humans are visual creatures. It is our number one sense.

>Initial redpills must be visual
AND relatable AND repeated ad nauseam

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Indeed this and "Christians" are both code for "white people". Any anti-christcuck stuff coming from the enemy is targeted toward whites alone.

Mortality status? Dead. Both of them, within 4 years. One of cancer the other I'm not sure.

Holy fuck, the eyes on those kids. I'm surprised they're able to walk around in sunlight instead of being forced to burrow through the ground. The mom must have had a shit-ton of work done to hers.

BTW, 361k whites murdered is more than the total number of jews who actually died in camps in the holohoax.

Someone have the image that details the UCBerkley staff member as being one of the antifa rioters?

You mean the guy who bragged about being pulled off the guy he was assaulting who was seriously injured for supporting Trump, or the curly haired nutball woman screeching etc.. either way, I dont have it, but these are just as good. McCarthy was right, and the person you describe has been decades in the making.

-Ishmael Levitts

- Joe Biden

That river is really clean tho

2nd pic is not a joke. I work in the UK and there is a Swedish lady here too. she says she's moved to the UK because Sweden is too dangerous for her children. that's literally the definition of a refugee

First pic is from Britain or Norway, Sweden hardly have any pakis.

one is a pure stream one is a shit stream they are mixing into a shitty river

Funny enough, if you search "white genocide" on wikipedia, it lists it as "conspiracy theory".

It's a river in India, it's actually really clean water and thousands of people bathe in it and shit and water is safe because of the unique mineral and Ph levels of the two rivers that mix.

Jewish media and educational subversion is hilarious, I know.

true it does.
I keep trying to change it but they keep reversing any changes.

/history revision

guess what user? you don't have to save the pic.
in fact you can even hide it.

damn, it's good to be chosen.

why chose the copy when you can have the original

De Niro's sons are some of the ugliest mongrels to walk the earth.

I always liked this one.

.. …. … you're fucking shitting me with this. Since when is it "bad" to rely on fucking primary sources for anything?

Regardless, its hilarious that they expect us to take (((their))) word, "no no goyim, we never had a political or social agenda! we were just criticizing everything related to white western culture because why not!? it was *funsies* as you goyim call it! see? we're innocent. No need for those ovens here friend!" And people are just supposed to take their word for it that they werent involved in anything and had no agenda

Fuck these people they all need to fucking burn

The Raging Bull married Billy Fox

Huh? He was married to Vicki LaMotta. She posed for Playboy when she was like 50.

"The Great Replacement" People are not comfortable with the description "genocide" for anything less than systematic mass killing. Calling a population replacement genocide is going to cause resistance. Our struggle is hard enough already without fighting over the definition of genocide. There is a viable alternative.

youtube.com/watch?v=naTyG0uBvYw

Anyone who reads the first 2 in the top link, and the one from the second link alone - and either denies white genocide is happening, or says anything other than something expressing agreement that it is a massive problem - deserves to be hanged for being complicit in genocide, or promoting genocide, according to UN international law. Anyone who is made aware of the facts, and then still says "abolish the white race" or "white genocide isnt real" is supposed to die, according to law.

These are some really great images, I'm going to use them on my blog & twitter account as propaganda resources.
Keep it coming guys

Severely underrated effort.
Wrap our redpills in shitty reddit pop culture memes and they will lap it up like a dog eating medication wrapped in bacon.