Book thread

So if social science and the likes are bullshit what are some good, redpilled books that teach about human nature, society, psychology and philosophy from an objective point of view? I was thinking about getting pic related, anyone know what else I should start with?
Also, why do the mods gotta ban me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crowd:_A_Study_of_the_Popular_Mind
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayn Rand was a degenerate kike
not worth reading unless you're looking to understand the enemy
libertarians fail to protect the volk

The only time I can see it as a virtue is when you're selfish in order to protect someone you love dearly, in which case it's more of a sacrifice and not really selfishness.

This, but I think it goes

Saging because lazy OP brings nothing to the table, but I wish we had the old monthly book threads on Holla Forums again.

Mein Kampf, you don't belong here if you haven't read it. It talks about all those subjects and more. Sage because OP is a faggot.

The selfish gene created the concept of memes you dolt.

That would be the lemming gene.

When it comes to personal philosophy, I would recommend works of the stoics: Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus and Seneca. These are more about how to live a good life so if you're looking for books about other forms of philosophy maybe look into Aristoteles or Socrates (I prefer both of them over Plato).

Sociobiology by Edward Wilson

They aren't… entirely. Just the post-68 shit.
I'd recommend Le Bon's "The Crowd":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crowd:_A_Study_of_the_Popular_Mind

Also Schopenhauer's "On Women":
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html

Two books on crowd psychology and 'psychological authoritarianism'; these explain why democracy is a sham and give some essential insight on human nature.

Gustave le Bon's The Crowd explains how masses operate and how all big historical changes have happened because certain influences managed to change the ideas of masses. It's somewhat philosophical and dense. Essential to understand history and, nowadays, the outbreak of leftist rampage.

Bob Altemeyer's The Authoritarians gives a more scientific and contemporary account on authoritarian personality. (This is not the same thing expoused by Marxist-shill Adorno)
While he focuses on American conservatives, he explains clearly that 'conservatism does NOT equal authoritarianism,' that there are also authoritarians on the left, (he uses Soviets as example of left-wing authoritarians). Very, very good reading on why lefties are so blind to clear facts and why they hold their beliefs like they were some holy relics. Just don't get triggered by his conservatism-bashing, the studies and scientific findings themselves are valid.

Nothing wrong with Wojak Schopenhauer. Guy was the original Alpha NEET.

I think Jung is pretty good for psychology.

Wew laddie, don't even touch that shit if you're not willing to read through at least 5-6 highly literary works. Some of it can be very obtuse and it's not for everybody. You start with the Greeks.

One of my favorite psychology books is Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman. Only thing that pisses me off about it is how self-important the author is, as he constantly reminds how 'special' his friendship with this other guy was and how 'special' it was for him to study the unconscious.

How's the Letters? You read "A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy" by William B. Irvine?

he sounds like a special snowflake

no it did not you fag

history iz a must wtf

Read the Roman annals tbh, shit like Tacitus

I'd argue that America needs the radical right for cleansing and then we can institute traditionalism. There's no was to have traditionalism with niggers, spics, arabs and jews meddling around.

*no way
ffs

Reminder Dawkins was a butthurt faggot that lost an argument to Hitchens and couldn't get over it.

This book is one of the biggest unintentional redpills I've ever taken. It's about human behavior in relation to sex and basically explains scientifically why all women are huge fucking sluts and men are better than them at pretty much everything. I can't recommend this book enough. It will give you all the ammunition you could ever need to BTFO any feminist you encounter.

I would have sworn I called OP a nigger

Ugh, Dawkins? It was like a baby's book. So fucking condescending. Art of the Deal I read when I was… 12/13. Rand is good. Learn it so you can trigger all sorts of dumb American faggots.

hehehe see what I mean? This dumb fuck is some statist piece of shit at best. Government is his daddy and not just because his mom fucked a nigger who ran off. This type of loser will go along with Commie shit based on a Jewtube video.

In that case, you can't see much and it's assholes like you, why we have Mohammad and Jose in the country among other problems.

wait wtf
where did my posts go. I posted a couple info grafics last night
did the mods delete them?
they must of even deleted the post I was responding to

Basics/Start here:
1)Sun Tzu - The Art of War
1b)Zhuge Liang's and Liu Ji - Commentaries on the Art of War
2)Niccolo Machiavelli - The Art of War
3)Niccolo Machiavelli - The Prince
4)Jomini - The Art of War
5)Clausewitz - On War
6)Miyamoto Musashi - The Book of Five Rings
Urban/Guerilla Warfare:
7)Che - Guerrilla Warfare
8)Mao - On Guerrilla Warfare
8b)Mao - Problems of Strategy in Guerrilla War Against Japan
9)David Kilcullen - Counterinsurgency
9b)David Kilcullen - Out of the Mountains
10)IRA Green Book
10b)Patrick Pearse - Fianna Handbook
11)Tiqqun - Introduction to Civil War
12)Max Boot - Invisible Armies
13)US Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual
14)Carlos Marighella - Minimanual of the Urban Guerilla
Scientific Approach/Analysis:
15)William Spaniel - Game Theory 101: The Rationality of War
15b)William Spaniel - Game Theory 101: The Complete Textbook
16)Science, Strategy and War: The Strategic Theory of John Boyd
17)Lawrence Freedman - Strategy
18)Ed. Thomas J. Cutler - The U.S. Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
19)Thesis: Military Intelligence in the New Zealand Land Wars, 1845-1864. - Clifford Roy Simons
Ancient Wars:
20)Julius Caesar - Commentaries on the Gallic War
21)Maurice - Strategikon (recommended twice)
22)Kautilya - Arthashastra (also largely economics)
23)Tucidides - The History of the Peloponnesian war (recommended thrice)
24)Xenophon - Cyropaedia
24b)Anabasis
25)Renatus - De Re Militari
26)Arrian - Campaigns of Alexander (recommended twice)
27)Asser - Life of King Alfred.
28)The Roots of Strategy series.
29)Ross Cowan - Roman Battle Tactics 109BC-313AD
30)Vita Karoli Magni
Modern Warfare (WW1 onwards):
31)Rommel - Infantry Attacks
32)Jünger - Storm of Steel
32b)Jünger - On Pain
33)Toshi Yoshihara and James R. Holmes - Red Star Over The Pacific
34)David Evans & Mark Peattie - Kaigun
N/A:
35)Jocko Willink - Extreme Ownership.
36)Seven Pillars of Wisdom - T. E. Lawerence
37)Learning to eat soup with a knife - John Nagls

quoting random posts so mods can't disappear my posts so easily

When it comes to red pills and sex, the big three are The Selfish Gene, The Red Queen, and Sperm Wars. You gotta watch out with Sperm Wars, though. It can make you paranoid, which is obviously counterproductive.

I'm reading the Hermetic Tradition by Evola. Once you get about sixty pages in and get the vocabulary, it becomes real talk, very readable.

Sperm Wars as a theory is quite interesting (I don't recall the book that well though, is that the one where it's lame little stories to describe?) My original reply mentions Human Sperm Competition, probably fairly deleted for shitposting.

It all makes sense logically if you think of people as animals, the evidence behind it is not great but the rebuttals to it are much worse. I would caution anyone against paying attention to his fictional extrapolations because Baker tends to put everyone in what we would consider nigger-tier r-selected territory.

And if I had to guess, cuck-fetishists beware.

I was looking into that and then ended up grabbing pic related instead. From the back:

-General David Patraeus

He sold me on it.

bedside*

It labeled memes, but it didn't create them.

Is this the best you can bait?