Nintendo P[ast]

A lot of you guys are really cool, so I think you can admit that Nintendo has been shit since 2007.

Take a look at some of these tunes:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFnEeHen9SA

youtube.com/watch?v=sEnsFnSnDvc

Does Nintendo put that sort of effort into new OSTs? No.

Check out this gameplay:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlDZg-vYAyg

Does Nintendo make unique games like this still?

No.

Check out this E3 clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfQ75gr2znA

Does Nintendo still focus on games during E3 instead of unfunny skits, e-celebshit, and announcement of more physical DLC and wiggle peripherals?

The answer is no.

Now I want you guys to discuss why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN36CetQw6I
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv01nNs_hLg
youtube.com/watch?v=VlMLno4JqMA
youtube.com/watch?v=-QzD5swdgn4
youtube.com/watch?v=iIdLhQg66oA
youtube.com/watch?v=fRbY7qnVguQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ifioBrq0_c4
youtube.com/watch?v=fypeFpSebbc
youtube.com/watch?v=0CsFDZCgXNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7BSmeJCII
youtube.com/watch?v=IG76TYOQ_08
youtube.com/watch?v=m2N0vp4H10s
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ3j12pF84o
youtube.com/watch?v=1z_aTahDPHk
youtube.com/watch?v=9b83Ii14AAI
youtube.com/watch?v=ooZyHLLQ5e8
youtube.com/watch?v=ow4exPIwmRs
youtube.com/watch?v=md_1AHZfCTo
youtube.com/watch?v=_2zM7KBG_rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How abouta you go fuck yourself.

Or need I remind your "PLEASE BOYCOTT COMPANY AND FORFEIT MARKET INFLUENCE" ass about their utter shittery during the NES and N64 era

calm down man i just want to talk about what happened

No you goddamn don't I saw what you niggerlings did to comics and tv. You can get the fuck out right now I ain't dealing with your shit.

Bro, we can be friends. Just tell me your opinion on it

What's to be said? They decided to appeal to normalfags

Because the only people buying these games at this point are manchildren, and nintendo hates them.

Why is he an sjw again?

What am I looking at

a cool game on steam. It's actually pretty good, but you aren't cool enough to play it.

Splatoon came out last year, OP.

What were you expecting? It's E3. Nobody announces anything good at E3.

This sounds suspiciously like an SJW strawman

its a joke bro, no SJW shit involved which is why Holla Forums at large loved it. The game is a redo of an 80s title

I'm good, thanks

Go on…?

That's not what happened last year

What universe do you live in?

OP the little kids that browse this board dont know shit about older nintendo games.

Prepare to be bombarded with

When none of those titles was even half decent especially not compared to even gamecube titles

Fucking sony at least tried with some new IPs and shit. Nintendo just threw a huge load of amiibo shit and a smash bros tournament.

Considering the last three main Kirby games all had fantastic soundtracks, I'd say yes.

apparently not the delusional one that you're in

i agree user but it's kinda impossible to fuck up kirby

butthurt Kremling fan detected

are you trying to tell me that sounds good? Redone jazz isn't exactly impressive, original, nor is that giving me heavy feels.

It doesn't have to be "original" or "give feels" to be great music, and you're fooling yourself if you think everything Nintendo did pre-2007 falls within those categories.

it's true though

Need I remind you that the majority of Mario 64's soundtrack was just different variations of the same theme?

no, that's wrong too user. Try again

If you won't accept that, what about SMW? The athletic, underground, underwater, ghost house, bonus and castle themes are all the same tune.

And they all sound different enough to not sound repetitive. Unlike when Yoshi's New Island did it…

I just think the whole video game industry is more disappointing than how it was back in the 80s/90s. It's bigger, but that allows for a lot less quality stuff and it reflects on all companies, not just Nintendo or Sony.

Nintendo still did some cool stuff like funding Bayonetta 2, and Kid Icarus Uprising was maybe one of my favorite games this decade thus far.

Also, you people discussing music need to learn about the concept of a leitmotif

But user, this is a thread about clueless complaining about superficial non-game elements. Why do you think OP's point summarizes as "Nintendo sucks because their marketing isn't convincing me anymore"?

If they got a grip they might start speaking about gameplay or some other derailment.

I don't trust Sony. They promised the Last Guardian and FF13 Verse for the PS3. Why should I trust them when they say that the Last Guardian coming to the PS4? Square Enix tried to damage control by saying that FF13 Verse is now FF15. It is still a game that hasn't come the PS3. And Sony selling me the idea that the PS4 is going to buy games for me is disgusting.

nice conclusion, based on literally nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=TN36CetQw6I
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv01nNs_hLg
youtube.com/watch?v=VlMLno4JqMA
youtube.com/watch?v=-QzD5swdgn4
youtube.com/watch?v=iIdLhQg66oA
youtube.com/watch?v=fRbY7qnVguQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ifioBrq0_c4
youtube.com/watch?v=fypeFpSebbc
youtube.com/watch?v=0CsFDZCgXNE
kirby mass attack had a fucking amazing ost so it gets quite a few
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7BSmeJCII
youtube.com/watch?v=IG76TYOQ_08
youtube.com/watch?v=m2N0vp4H10s
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ3j12pF84o
youtube.com/watch?v=1z_aTahDPHk
youtube.com/watch?v=9b83Ii14AAI
and of course, youtube.com/watch?v=ooZyHLLQ5e8
youtube.com/watch?v=ow4exPIwmRs
youtube.com/watch?v=md_1AHZfCTo
youtube.com/watch?v=_2zM7KBG_rQ
that's just up to 2013 and I haven't covered a lot of the Pokemon B&W soundtrack, new marios, and any Wii U games

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Simple. Nintendo doesn't want to compete with Sony/MS anymore.

They have publicly stated this.

Nintendo has been shit for a decade.
But it's not just Nintendo shitting the bed, most companies including Microsoft and Sony has been shitting the bed.

I didn't get any current gen consoles and have instead been getting old games and consoles to play.

I'll agree that Nintendo have been declining since the Wii was announced, and they're a shell at the moment, but Mario Kart 8, Splatoon and Super Mario 3D World were fantastic both in terms of gameplay and music. The soundtrack to Yoshi's Woolly World was great too.

Casuals and normalfags: this is the audience Nintendo choose.

smelly retrocuck detected

Best Pokemon credits theme.