8ch Fema Thread

Infinity Souls 3 General:Why Aren't You Faggots Playing Together Edition

I've seen many Dork Souls threads, but I haven't seen any effort being made to play together. Time to change that.

FAQS

How do we play together?
Go to the options menu and put "8ch8net", no quotations, as your password. It will cause you to see summon signs of other using that password and only people who use that password. It will also remove any/all soul level restrictions.

Post in this thread your location, purpose of summoning, and anything else you think might be important for everyone to know so that others who are interested can find you and get killed repeatedly in your honor.

Why play together?
Guaranteed help from people you can speak with before hand so everyone will know what's up and if someone's shit at the game, they can warn you before you go fight Dancer and get 1shotted.

What about stupid ego drama? I don't want that!
That's fine because your steam ID doesn't show in the game, just your character name. Also, this isn't a "group" with any leader. You just add the password and you're set. Nobody needs to know who you are. Nobody needs to player leader or "Guildmaster". What ever you faggots do outside of Dark Souls is your fucking business.

What do you mean by "purpose"?
You might not want to just rush to the boss in kill it. You might want to do some Mad Souls free for all. You might want to force invasions so you can gang up on some poor faggot and repeatedly resummon your dead allies for shitngiggles. You might want to farm shit. Fuck, I don't know. Just state your goal.

Force Invasions?
Buy a Dried Finger from the Shrine Maiden. It allows you to summon a 3rd phantom, but also allows a 2nd invader. It also resets your invasion timer, which means you'll likely be invaded immediately afterwards (constantly and by 2 invaders at a time)

So remember, buy a dried finger and use it after you summoned 2 dudes and expect a 3rd!

I forgot to Bold the password

Password: 8ch8net

the worst kind of cancer killing video games

Good!

Video games need to die faster, again.

anyone on ps4 need help with any boss?

It does show up in steam if you go to view -> players, though.

Technically, that's not ingame, but noted.

nah I'm just gonna keep playing 1

Anyone need help with a boss? I'll try not to fuck up senpai

Password is cuck if you wanna summon me, just tell me where to be

This isn't going well at all.

Just set your profiles to private or some shit.

also is it just me or is this the shortest Souls game yet..?

Did you fight Oceiros, Champion and Firstborn?
It's a pretty big chunk that is easy to miss out.

Oceiros and Champion, yes.

What is Firstborn..?

I think he means Nameless King.

Nameless king

Though yes, the game was pretty short, but longer than bloodborne. My first run of 3 was 36 hours, 1 and 2 both took 50

I haven't done Archdragon Peak yet.

I missed the Nameless King but if you find Oceiros its pretty hard to miss Champion Gundyr.

Was still pretty disappointed with the final boss, he didn't even say anything!

BRAVO

Prepare for the most cinematic Dank Souls boss yet.

From what I've heard, the DLCs should be more like expansion packs, which would be great if they were each slightly longer than Oolacile. The Dark Souls 2 DLCs were all pretty short.

Most of the DLC in the series are expansions, AotA and the Old Hunters are fucking great, but the only one I liked from 2 was ivory king, besides the frigid outskirts naturally.

I'd love to play with you guys
but
I'm fucking working for the next two days
JFMSUF

Getting to the Dragon Peak is fucking retarded. I have not a slightest clue how people figured it out.

You know it sure sounds like some made-up shit.

It's not that obtuse.

Call me stupid if you'd like, but if something is short and sweet I wouldn't really call it an 'expansion pack,' just a DLC.

Fucking Paindeer.

I pieced it together from item descriptions.

Seriously?

yeah my friend told me and then I killed the ancient wyvern, is nameless king also in that same area? Woops

My cousin totally got a mew from under that truck.

I imagine some streamer fucking around and finding it by accident on stream.

The series is famous for vagueness, I figured it out the moment I saw the statue beside the rug that I needed to do a gesture to get to the place he was looking at, and besides that, people leave messages. It's not rocket science.

Those guys are not dead, they have the standard blood spurts. They're meditating, just like the player.

You fucking liar, they got it from the long-range glitch just like everyone else.

Sinh had a cool theme but was an annoying fight because he was in the air for 90% of it, Fume/Raime was hard as fuck but I guess it was okay, I'm not talking about the bosses though, I mean the areas, which had the same bullshit enemy placement as the base game. Ivory king felt like a fair fight, even with the gank knights.

On a new and controversial topic, rate the music quality of the series

BB>DS3>DS>DeS>DS2

or
wew, next you're going to tell me that alonne wasn't a boring shitty fight either.

Can you save Greirat in the Archives? Some say that if you kill the dragons/wyverns near the gate before reaching the archives he lives - is this shit true?

So my tier list so far is:
Dark Souls 3 > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 1

Do you realise that this can be done VERY differently?
Nameless king is literally big guy with big sword, yet he's one of the best bosses in the franchise. Mostly thanks to Super Ornstein's moveset, which drives my point home anyway

No, even if you kill everything up to twin princes and open every shortcut he still dies there.

Anyone telling you otherwise is lying.

Nameless King uses a spear, user :^)

When you do get Bloodborne you'll coom from how good the music is, the final boss theme is beautiful.

The game was bugged for me on the second run and he died in irithyll despite me progressing siegward's questline fully, so I couldn't tell you personally, however I think all the guides have said that he dies no matter what in lothric but you don't have to send him there at all.

He shared the Siegward's questline, i thought that somebody else's questline is tied to the lothric castle.

I had no idea that you could go down the collapsed bridge the first time i played this shit. Almost missed the bossfight and cool new area.

It's literally called sword-spear or some shit.
Do weapons like this even exist irl?

It's just a spear with a very large head.

Yes, the jews made them :^)

They do, pole-arms with sword heads weren't uncommon.

It all comes together in the end.
I guess it's time to go literally gas that skinny kike cunt in prison tower then.

Holy shit–
Aw fuck.

magic was bad enough on my run with it - but Miracles are totally fucking useless in DS3, jesus christ are they terrible. Sunlight Straight Sword with its Sacred Oath buff coupled with Lightning Blade does good damage on bosses but other than that i struggle to find a reason to even try a full faith character, miracles only would be tough - although from what i saw Lightning Stake can do decent damage on bosses

Offensive miracles were shit in 1, were very briefly good in 2 before being nerfed to shit status, and are shit in 3.

Why were you expecting something different?

Fuck that worthless bitch, her tail isn't even fluffy.

In the viking sagas is mentioned more than once that some warriors used to take out the spear head from their spears and use them as shortswords.

you could make offensive miracles work in DS1 though - lightning spear / GLS did good damage with Dusk Crown and the Firstborn Ring, they were only a significant drag in the DLC areas where everything was buffed against them. Hell WoG was a great spell for PVP and PvE compared to 2 and 3

offensive miracles weren't shit in DS1 they were just tricky to use and required a specific build with specific items to make the most out of it - DS3 is almost like that but the only miracle that seems to be worth anything on most bosses is Lightning Stake since WoG is so fucking slow again

Compared to pyromancy and sorceries, or even melee, offensive miracles absolutely were shit.

The only thing worse than offensive miracles in 1 would be a pure bow build.

they were okay, although compared to other casts they are definitely the worst since nothing can come close to competing with crystal soul spear or Dark Bead - or even Chaos Fireball, etc.

if it were possible to get Sun Spear earlier then Miracles wouldn't be as shit, or more than one copy of WoG in a NG runthrough

Pure bow is fine in every game. Not anywhere near top tier of course, but only needs a bit of patience and experience to work. Hell, some bosses are very easy with a bow.

Yea they're trash in 3. A dump like 40 or 60 faith just isn't worth it for slightly better buffs and a trashy LSpear.

If you're adamant at making it work I suppose you could use pyromancies as well and keep your st/dex just enough to use your weapons. raw+buff can take you fairly far at lower level pvp. Still won't have any usefull miracles I guess though but at least your fire will scale a bit from faith.

Then again you might as well do that but run 30/30 int faith. Might as well just make a pyromancer….shit man I just want a viable lightning smiting paladin though.

the best thing for a paladin build is have some sort of offensive miracle and use Nameless King's Spear - since that's actually a good PVP weapon that utilizes faith

Rate fashun

Do passwords affect summoning for Darkmoon Blades in any way? Would passwords fix the covenant?

the covenant can't be fixed because no one past like level 50 has the way of the blue covenant on. you'll just never get summoned past a certain level - the best way to farm ears online is to do Blue Sentinels early on at a lower level and help players at the beginning of the game so you can get ears

or farm silver knights for eternity :^)

Only thing passwords affect is summon signs that show up.

That's literally it.

You can still be invaded by ANYONE, and darkmoon shit is still broken.

Yea definitely worth building around as well.

absolute garbage fucking taste

please kill yourself immediately, there is no way anyone can objectively have this opinion

I know this might piss you off, but I also don't like dicks, sorry that I don't share your taste in things.

QUESTION!
Does the character creation allow me to make a trap? This is very important and the deal breaker on whether I buy this game.

you are too retarded to even argue with. do everyone a favor and fucking off yourself

pirate it. do not give this company money.

Too much salt in your diet, stop drinking cum. And I'm done wasting my time with your stupidity.

Is it me, but anything that isn't effectively a stick is completely useless in this game?
Pyromancies, sorceries, miracles, bows, EVERYTHING?
It's always safer, faster and more fun to just poke things to death with melee.

You most certainly can make a female that will look manlier than anyone visiting this site combined.

Literally a ring in the game that makes your male character use female character animations and vice versa.

Yes you can make a trap, you could make a trap in any of the Dark Souls games, technically, it just requires you to move the masculine/feminine slider to 128 to or vary them around. You could make a man and then make him feminine.

Now that said, you can NOT make a man with tits no matter what you do. But there is a ring you can wear that can change your gender.

fags pls go

… This again?

Eh? Again? What you on about?

is that a strap-on?

Yes but judging by your husband taste if you're anything like me all of DS3, or at least Aldrich, isn't canon

Fucker can't munch my husband if he's already dead

No, that's his/her dick. They like to jerk off and then eat their own ejaculate.

Pink Bubble if you want to see more.

It's BECAUSE you killed Gwyndolin that Aldrich was able to devour Gwyndolin in the first place. You killed Gwyndolin and like all other enemies, you left his corpse in your wake in Dark Souls. Aldrich is nothing but a blob of protoplasm and he came across Gwyndolin's corpse thousands of years ago and began to devour the god's corpse. And from it he inherited Gwyndolin's form and powers.

it just looks so unnatural and it doesn't match the rest of the skin in color at all

it's frightening

But I didn't…?

Okay, but CANON Gwyndolin dies. So whether you did or you didn't, it still counts as you did. The whole point of Dark Souls II and Dark Souls III is that you killed the gods, and left a power vacuum in their wake and the world began to fall apart. So another undead had to go and finish the fucking job.

But Dark Souls III is the end of the world, so this time you truly did finish the job.

Isn't Aldrich actually in the process of devouring Gwyndolin when you face him..?

Yes, he's still in the process of digesting Gwyndolin. Absorbing a god wouldn't be like absorbing a hollow.

Nigger explain yorshkas dialogue

Where the fuck is Power Within?
Second playthrough, just rolled over Yhorm then barely got Dancer. Forgot where it was.

so basically what you're saying is that gwyndolin is a little bitch

but you don't even kill any "gods" in any of the Dark Souls games.

The closest would be Gwyn and/or Manus, but even then their boss fight is more metaphorical than anything.

There is no power vacuum or power gap or anything because the main character isn't particularly strong or powerful, they're just literally unable to die or hollow and will keep coming back until they finish the linking of the fire.

With literally infinite tries, eventually you'll win even if you're terrible at everything because eventually you'll memorize every possibility and just win through attrition.

power within is hiding behide a bookcase in grand archives, the doorway to the right of the first wax pit you dunk your head in.

Really? I figured it out pretty quickly but that's probably because I fought the dancer and ocerios before going to dungeon

The Soul of Sulyvahn does say that he trapped Gwyndolin in the cathedral, but it doesn't say that Gwyndolin was still alive when Aldrich devoured him. Gwyndolin is in the undercroft of the Cathedral when you fight him in Dark Souls.

It is open to interpretation, though, if you choose to believe that Gwyndolin didn't die by the player's hand, then yeah alright, either way Aldrich fuckin ate him. FromSoftware intentionally leaves it vague for the player to decide, so in the end either you slew him or you didn't.

at the arena by the pontiff bonfire, come fuck my shit up.

Jesus christ, how horrifying.

he removed himself, ran right off the ledge.
anyway, someone summon me, 8ch8net.

remove wolf knight armor

this any better? what's wrong with wolf knight armor?

it's just a kneejerk response to seeing people in the Artorias set.

Any ps4 fags?

I can understand that, I just wear it because it looks like berserker armor.

I mean with the notches and shoulder doo-dads.
fairly sure there is, not sure how though.

I would play but I am soft banned.

Any others that are soft banned here?

How'd that happen? Malcolm reynolds get you?

No such thing as soft banning in DS3, sorry.

You're full-on banned from netplay.

ww@

you really should consider giving up

New guy

What tracks in DaS3 did you like? I would put it even behind DaS2, the only song I really liked was the main menu theme and the one in the credits.

I'd go BB > DaS1 > DeS > DaS2 > DaS3

getting on now

It looks quite nice, but so nice that it's way overused just like the Elite Knight armor in DaS1.

That's actually wrong. I can still summon and get invaded. Just on the banned servers.

Crashing and playing in offline. After getting the invalid data, I said fuck it. Got the cheat engine out and started to invade others and giving out 900 million souls. Pretty fun

You tell me, pic related is my best attempt

looks more like a girl with different hair, but I really liked this hair anyways.

also dancer armor gives a cute butt

Looks like a nigger, WE WAZ KINGS.

So you deserve it then

For what purpose.

Deserved to have crashing and playing offline then to get the invalid game data. So I deserve that?

I guess it's true. Souls fags will defend FROM on anything.

I'll just stick to wolf knight shit then

Santa invading. Have you ever done that?

Only gameplay:

BB > DeS > DaS3 > DaS > DaS2

Overall game:

DeS = BB > DaS > DaS3 > DaS2

Music:

BB > DeS > DaS > DaS3 > DaS2

PVP:

DaS2 (depends on the patch but overall more variety) > DaS3 > DaS (also radically varies from patch to patch)> BB > DeS

Community:

DeS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DaS = DaS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DaS2

Damn, nice gotcha bitch.

I gotta play this game.

Are you sure?

Do you know how I know that you're a baddie? Go look at the sprinting katana R1 and tell me why you're an idiot.

You are as dumb as people who try to roll backwards against the rolling Halberd overhead swing enjoy getting fucked you lowvit clown.

You know that gets other people flagged, right? They did that shit in DS2, too.

Getting the invalid data warning means nothing other than that you are under review. You're not banned at that point, and your not put in "banned servers," you can still play normally.

You gave them a legit reason to ban you, and possibly other people if their prerequisites for being banned are just as retarded as they were for DS2.

So you are suggesting I try to fight them at that point there? So they can spam attack me and kill me anyways? At least I had a chance to heal running.

just got killed by some invisible nigger
cheating or ring I don't know about?

There is a hidden body spell.

You can still invade, summon and be summoned. Even if your banned. There is a separate server for cheaters. Trust me. I have invaded on the cheaters side.

Lorain and brother keep fucking me up. Am I missing something?

okay, then I just got thoroughly wrecked and confused.

Gud

Don't use the lock-on, it'll fuck you good.
Only go for 1-2 hits at a time, focus on rolling through his attacks, the telegraphs are long and you just have to watch for where the animation stops when he teleports.

In the second phase focus on strafing around his sides to score hits on both princes, and be careful not to get caught in his blast when he resurrects his brother, which he also does on death. If he does the homing spam, just keep rolling through it and try not to get fucked, don't bother trying to fight through it since that's just asking to get staggered so you can eat a flaming sword to the legs.

What does hidden body look like to other people? On my screen I'm just translucent. Is it like the obscuring ring where you're completely invisible to others? They can still lock onto you, but can they see what you're doing?

Dunno why everyone seems to have trouble with them, as soon as you see lorian start to teleport, dodge, his moves are easily telegraphed, as are lothrics

Should I care what armor I wear since it does not do anything in this game? or does armor matter?

Damage reduction.
If you tend to get hit, gotta wear some.

Yes and no, physical protection doesn't mean shit, it's more thrust/strike/slash, even then it's somewhat meaningless, as is poise since it's basically turned off. As long as you're wearing a piece of armor on each body part you're good, so go wild with fashion souls while you can.

It matters to a point, but there are pretty big diminishing returns
Just go as heavy and as stylish as you can without fatrolling

Yeah, however when boss needs 2 full attack to kill you, adding extra armor can give that one little bit of protection to be able to survive those 2 hits.

Git gud and all, but in the beginning where you're just learning the ropes it can help a lot.

I had the opposite experience with lock on, I generally don't have it on unless I'm trying to parry or block but in that fight I had to have it on in order to see where he was going most of the time since it'll instantly snap to him. Why do you prefer the fight without it?

The boss only took me three tries but I constantly had the lock-on break, hold my camera on his previous location while I was trying to turn, and bug out on multiple occasions forcing my camera to look at the floor.

Also holy shit I just spent 20 minutes throwing explosives at a Farron's Watchdog who refused to move from his ambush position (Until I'd exhausted his sippies and had moved on to lightning urns) and just kept running from pillar to pillar while I was trying to recruit the sorcerer trainer.
Comedy fucking gold.

Is there a way to check your deathcount? I wonder how many times i died during my first playthrough after watching TIHYDP.

1.Trigger fog gate
2.Exit game
3.Summon sword master
4.Enter combat
5.Let sword master die
6.Exit game
7.Summon him again
8.Enjoy the show

Dancer also counts as a boss, dumbass

Sword Master and Lion Knight signs are only there for Vordt. If you kill Vordt, their signs disappear. And Lion Knight will Black Crystal anyway.

I beat the faggy confused king, but the way there is a dead end. and the other way is blocked by two giant dragons that spew fire, where do I go next?

If anyone feels like beating up the Dragonrider Armour, I'm waiting.

Towards the dragons, drop next to the bridge.

Also on PC and got the password enabled.

Off to embark on my memesouls Journey.

as disappointing as that is, it is also entirely predictable. Your friend is an idiot to listen to what faggots on the internet say, especially on shitter websites like reddit or gamefaqs

What the fuck is with this troll AI?

Fucking shitter.

Were you being a fuckin scrub and just making master fight her himself? You deserve it.

killing gwyndolin isn't cannon

fucking hyperarmor

No, fuckface, I was trying to get him to die the first time so I could resummon him for the actual fight. You can take your assumptions and shove them where every other useless dirty thing you find goes, up your fucking ass.

Admit it, you were being a scrub.

Just fight her bro. Don't be scared.

how is this even possible?

I'll admit to one thing, I'm not going to see your shit posts anymore. Go be a tryhard with someone who cares.

Yes you will. You are reading this right now. You can't help it. Stop posting and go fight her, pussy.

"hyper armor"

You mean poise?

:^)

This is stupid, reddit wants revenge after all the softbans from malcolm and they will get everyone banned who uses that password

Poise does not work *AT ALL* in Dark Souls 3. Hyper armour is a built-in part of each weapon, each of a weapon's moves has its own "poise" value to prevent stuns while swinging. But this has nothing to do with your actual poise stat.

Whomever keeps telling people "poise works on weapon swings" needs to shut the fuck up and stop spreading misinformation.

I'm unfamiliar, what's the story on this?

he made a dagger that gave souls on hit and invaded people using the reddit password.
people got banned because of it.
he streamed it, it was glorious

The absolute madman.

I this system is better than poise anyway.
They just need to remove it from UI along with wolf rings.

And what exactly does that have to do with here

Malcolm is Holla Forums now?

they needed a boogeyman so they picked us

And the game was designed around both of them being in it, just like every other game

What? they did?

Hope you like your r1 spamming

Just because you like this system doesn't mean it's a good system. You can like shit even when everyone else around you plugs their nose at the shit you're eating.

Maybe you should find a real trait to define you, than pretend to like every little thing that works against you. Especially in a game where heavy armor is balanced to have high poise and high def but low maneuverability. Oh boy, no one should use that armor clearly, because you like the game with no poise.

Nothing really, people are just afraid of using passwords, or other people doing the same as him.
In truth, you can avoid the softban by just backing up your save before you encounter any similar hackers.

PS4 user here. In NG+ SL 120 and wondering where you guys need / want me to drop my white sign at.

Do you know how fucking giddy i got when it actually worked?

Why did they remove poise then?

Never had problems with that

Just because you don't like this system doesn't mean it's a bad system.

Hey man, I don't slap the dick out of your mother's mouth, don't bullshit me.

Probably because they were too lazy to balance it properly

So what happened with the autiste who didn't grasp the difference between poise and hyper armor in the other thread?

ftfy

No nigger, spamming light attack will only get you parried and critted.
If you can't deal with those people, you get what you deserve.

This is worse than "cheap" or "bullshit", its boring.

So you are one of those who spam parry non stop?

No, faggot, I watch my enemy and perform accordingly. Only complete scrubs either complain about spamming anything or indulge into it.

So you spam both?

So if you use this password will the only invaders you encounter be people with the same password or is it still possible to run into people not using any password at all and their estoc/darksword/whatever is the latest cookie cutter thing? What I'm trying to ask here is does it just prioritize people with the password or does it actively lock people without the password out?

The only tie he has to Holla Forums is being in that faggot kind gamers steam group which I know for a fact has a couple of people who use Holla Forums in charge.

Other than that he's not actually involved with Holla Forums in any way, he's from halfchan.

Exactly. The fights aren't even rage inducing, it's just "meh, here comes another horde".

DS1 had the best combat, period.

Password only affects summons.

Go figure…

Well that sucks then I have no interest in the average PvP that occurs in Souls 3. Especially not since you just know the guy invading you is some chucklefuck who thinks any form of co-op is them getting ganked because the host didn't "git gud".

You can summon reds as well, you know.

Sure but sometimes I just want to do some co-op without getting invaded by the equivalent of a giantdad which is what most of the Souls 3 invasions consists of.

I actually like the idea of getting invaded because of the idea that it should add some variety and make things unexpected and new each time but that just doesn't happen when so many people use the exact same equipment and build they found by watching some streamer online.

Guess you're shit outta luck then.

I haven't found it so bad though, most invaders are just annoying shits that run and hide among mobs anyway.

no

invaders are piss easy, I don't get how people can even die to invasions.

And then follow you when you start to progress through the area again, hoping to catch you at a bad moment.

The idea of overcoming your opponent is really unpopular to invaders, and they'd rather just hide behind strong enemies and hope to get a killing strike when a host is preoccupied. Instead of red phantoms they should be called yellow phantoms.

So i spent a good while in the character creator trying to make a qt3.14 only to realize i was making very manly grunts. just fuck me up fam.

They do this because the game is designed to give invaders almost no chance of success. I gank spank occassionally, but I only win when I sneak around and wait for the right time. The best I can do when I fight upfront is land a parry and then get stunlocked by 2 phantoms before the riposte.
Invasions would be interesting fights if the game let them be interesting, but it doesn't. Either you get fucked from behind or the invader gets fucked in the front. There is no alternative in such an asymmetrical conflict.

Yea but Giantdad relied on poise so that's pretty much impossible. :^)

considering just skipping it altogether

You baka gaijin should be glad your From overlords brought back the complete red eye orb.

Where's my blue eye orbs, fam?

It gets worse once you get to the Demon Ruins.

They somehow managed to make it worse than copying and pasting capra and taurus demons in everywhere.

Hope you like those two legged goat things that have a grab that twists and contorts them around 180 degrees and can grab you through corners.

pffffffffthahahahahaha

Not even From cares about blues.

You know you secretly like it user.

I don't own the game but knowing that you can be banned from online for good by other players I don't really feel strongly one way or the other.

Apparently in this game you don't have to actually even be near the host to get the reward, I had this fuckass and his phantom friend chase me throughout Lothric, so I stood beside the dark mass enemy knowing that they wouldn't dare try to kill me there. His phantom stood on the roof top heckling me while I shot him with arrows, and the host tried to fight his way to Greirat (without the key, I might add) and died. Free ember, ember restored, and a pale tongue.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Its time to take this shit to /vg/.

Where is it since this is a shitty thread.

Fuck off shitposter

You get five cracked red orbs, as long as one of the invasions is succesful you can get a full one very early.

Also I'll make note, the host kept trying to summon replacement phantoms after one of them died to the dragon's breath because I totally blocked them off from the shortcut. And every summon failed. Every single one.

So I blocked him from using the tower shortcut (which wasn't open yet, nor was the dragon down initially, obviously the host's first time through the zone this play through) to bypass the dragon breath, so they all got hit at least once by the breath. Also when I had retreated as far back as the dark mass enemy (the one near the winged knight, I'll add), the host and his phantom were standing there thinking they would just wait it out and I'd come to them. So I equipped my bow, and I started off by hitting the host in the head with an arrow. Well he didn't appreciate that one bit.

The only disappointment is that they didn't try to pass by, and they didn't try to approach the dark mass enemy to engage, they simply stopped and doubled back. They knew I wasn't going to be a push over cause they'd already tried to parry my attacks, but I was using the estoc, so their parries totally failed.

Yeah, I know. It was my last red eye orb that succeeded, otherwise i'd have had to use up a pale tongue from something else.

oh im pretty sure it DOES work.
for enemies.
because fuck the player.

Nah, it's just that certain attacks gain hyper armor too. You can easily stunlock, say, Tosrig to death.

Same for me, in any event though you can also get Pale Tongues very early in the game naturally, same with cracked red eye orbs.

You can stunlock the vast majority of enemies in the game because poise only seems to work for red eyed enemies and bosses.

Once you get the hang of manually aiming (ten times easier in windowed mode) dickwraithing as a sorceror is actually really fun.

Are people able to play online with the pirated version?

Finding out that you can do a special out-of-roll attack makes those silver knights a lot easier.
Does the game ever tell you about, i might have missed it.

You could always do roll attacks even back in DS1.

Ds3 is my first souls, so i didnt know.
I wish it was less of a kiting game (fighting more than 1 enemy at a time doesnt seem to work out for me so far)

I'm actually having FUN with my vordt hammer against the knights now, though.

Why

how is my character looking, Holla Forums? tbh i think 2 had better fashion
also excuse the resolution, im poor

didnt get interested until recently, i guess.

Honestly most of 2s shit was pretty shit, the only sets I'm really missing from 2 are hourglass (which only looked good on female characters), the warlock mask, ruins sentinels, and the hexers set.

Half of the fun is lost if you didn't play DaS1, just saying. The game is the MGS4 of the Souls series.

I agree, i mean it would be still playable but you will miss a ton of references

I miss the engraved gauntlets and heide set. Combine that with Alva's armor = top tier fashion

Safe/10

Oh yeah, the Heide set was one of the two sets I'd match the hourglass head with. Guess I forgot about that one.

Well, it makes sense from an in-character perspective. They wouldn't know wtf was going on either.

How many armor sets are we going to see in the DLC areas? A lot, probably.

i miss the Dingy Set from DS1 / 2 - they got rid of it and now all there is is the Maiden set. I liked the grey / black overcoat you got with it. Kind of sad they removed it even if its just a different version of something

at least there are sets like Yuria's set and others that are cool

My Anastacia larping isn't the same without it, at least there always is the firekeepers set though.

there are some interesting combinations you can do with the white pieces of armor in DS3 though so i like the possibilities - a lot of the heavy armor in this game looks breddy gud, and its good that they kept old sets like Black Iron if you want to be Tarkus

Mornes head also looks great with most fatter armors if you're feeling edgy.

what don't you have poise? :^)

yea, almost like the Minotaur helm in DS2

Had that happen to me in reverse. Invaded and came into a some faggot's world with two rollers. Just r1 spammed and the hyper armor let me ruin them.

I too miss the dinghy set

That's how I feel about the sealer set.
Go damn that armor was bitching.

I really miss upgrading armor, armor might as well not be there currently.

If any of you duckbois want some help or just want another idiot for your ganksquad say the word.
SL115 and I have access to most places

You deserved it.

Yes, look up Revolt online fix

canon gwyndolin was never in anor londo, that was an illusion you massive retard.

canon gwyndolin leaves and starts a family.

So I killed Yhorm before freeing Siegward. Freed him afterwards, got a slab out of it. Is his quest over?

You might be able to run into him in the kitchen under the silver knight manor in Irithyll, the one with the soup

Yeah. If you freed him beforehand, he would have joined you and made the already easy fight even easier. Then he would say some stuff and die, leaving his armor.

Why is aldrich such a shit

You're thinking of Gwynevere, Gwyndolin the cute trap is there for real.

So they want to hack the hacker elites? They should go away and try. I hope they like losing all their money and getting a visit from the fbi!

Do they even know that our very own Supreme General Daemon Wheels brutally raped a woman despite being a wheelchair-bound cripple with baby limbs?

Go ahead, reddit. Do your worst.

Decide my gimmick build Holla Forums
Fist Wizard
Or
Shut Hell

shut hell it would be more interesting.
For bonus points where the trap ring.

Literally why?

I didn't draw it

Shit/10

Its really bothering me that she is holding it by the blade instead of the grip.

thats what the crow the picture is based on did

it's worthless.

10 seconds in mspaint.

Does anyone need help with any boss that is not heavily resistant to magic?

Most bosses can bleed, why not infuse some claws with blood, use carthus rouge and mash L1? Super low requirements and it probably does more dps than your spells do under ideal circumstances.

Probably, but I find it boring to run up to a boss and use a faggy weapon like a dagger/katana and bleed him to death like DaS1 pvp

Less boring than just running away and plinking bosses to death with low damage spells :^)

They can? I never bothered with bleed since I assumed it was at best a gimmick like using the bandit knife vs the Asylum Demon in DS1.

You can kill NG+3 Crystal Sage before he even teleports once with bleed.

Most bosses can be bled, and some of the most annoying enemies are extremely vulnerable to bleed. The cthulu transform fags and the grabby hand monsters both get bled in 2 hits with 40 luck and carhtus rouge, and fall over in like 3 seconds.

Why Contain it?
S'cool

hitting 3K in 1 hit is about the same as hitting 6K in many smaller hits full of temporary infusions and things that cost :^)

You don't even need 40 luck to bleed the hand monsters, it's rouge doing all the work.

Wait what Luck affects bleed? What madness is this?

Luck increases bleed application rate (and bleed damage), and Quality + 40 Luck with a Hollow infusion does more damage than 60S/60D with Refined.

Honestly I'm beginning to think you've never even played this game.

I'm starting to think you've never tried min/maxing

What I'm saying is with Carthus Rouge you bleed hand monsters in 2 hits with or without 40 Luck.

I never said otherwise. I'm just telling you exactly how it plays out for a 40/40/40 build.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

You faggots are about to start an argument when both of you agree with each other.

Anyone on PS4 wanna do coop?

Is the dakrsword bad?

meme weapon

BRAVO FROMSOFT
R
A
V
O

It's overpowered as fuck and there were a bunch of "THIS IS THE BEST WEAPON IN DARK SOULS!!" articles that came out at release telling everyone about it, so now every fucking casual everywhere uses that shit, along with the Raw Astora Straight Sword.

Looking at your previous posts it seems you've never tried anything but the starting miracles/sorceries/pyromancies or you never bothered focusing on it.
I won't argue any more about the matter, but everything is viable in this game.

Kill yourself. You argue like a fucking woman.

Getting to the good stuff is like pulling teeth because you can barely skip areas. Which miracles do you consider good? Which pyromancies apart from Great Chaos Fireball?

But steel is heavier than feathers

huh I been using these two swords without knowing they were popular.

They're both a kilogram

but steel is heavier then feathers

Anyone on PS4 willing to give me or trade for a second caestus? I'm going for a minimum-weight fist build and could use a left-hand weapon to parry, and I don't want to wait for NG+ for a second caestus.

I got you fam
Password?

PW: caestus

I'll be at the Dilapidated Bridge bonfire.

Thanks m8.

No problem m8

I found this glorious faggot invading in Irithyll. He spammed toxic mist, it was great.

What are some good bows I can get???

Black Bow of Pharis drops from one of the three giant ghru's all standing together in the farron keep swamp.

Pick one

Avelyn and greatbow are the only acceptable ranged weapons.

Is there a way to buy/farm explosive bolts?

After you send out greirat for the last time and he dies, go get his ashes and bring them to the handmaiden and she'll sell them, along with the rest of his inventory.

Does storage box transfer into NG+?

Yes.

Dark Souls' entire story right here. If you killed Gwyndolin in DS1, maybe it was just another illusion. Maybe he did die and the Gwyndolin the Pontiff imprisoned was a fake. Maybe some other Chosen Undead killed him in one of the cycles after yours. Maybe he survived until Aldrich killed him. Maybe if your character in DS1 was a faith user, he WAS Aldrich and has chunks of Nito and the Witch in his body because he killed them too.

From gives us pieces of a story as if they were Lego blocks, and lets us put it together however we want.

No, see, the club takes less strength to wield *effectively*. That is, in order to wield a club effectively you just have to be strong enough to lift it up and then to swing it down at something.

You can lift the Butcher Knife easily enough, even if you don't meet the strength requirements. But in order to use it effectively, in order to make proper cuts, you have to be more than just strong enough to lift it. You have to be strong enough to lift it AND make more awkward and delicate movements while doing so than you would with a club.

this, cos miyazaki used to read english fantasy stories but couldn't understand everything so just translated the basics and filled in the rest in his head.

it's that same sort of situation

Wouldn't that result in a slightly higher dex requirement instead?

Hey you, one shotting iron-skin pyro, that's pretty cool shit

Aaaan this is pretty dead.
Do you fags want me to setup fightclub at sully?