Anyone else pulling for Big Harv in all this?

Literally /ourguy/. Reminder Big Harv did nothing wrong and anyone who would've acted differently if given the opportunity probably likes penis in their poop chute.

Fecal obsession, Jew spotted and reported.

#IStandWithHarvey

You have to go back
>>>/israel/

WTF I LOVE FEMINISM NOW

He produced nothing. He only profiteered from the work of others.

Sad!

Man, among this thing and some other topics like Rose Mcgowan, shitposting on the board seems to have grown more rampant than usual. Similar threads constantly created discussing the same things.

Pretty good! I hope this trend continues and escalates.

>>>/oven/

Sarcasm is the bread and butter of the feeble minded.

What did he mean by this?

It means rapists now each other well.

You mean on Holla Forums where you should be posting this except you're b& right?
7 MOAR YEARS

seriously go back to /r/thedonald holy fucking shit reddit

Yup cause you've been right about everything else so far.

If the percentages were reverse you'd magically believe that poll

>>>/reddit/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/MGTOW/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/retard/

He actually won though. Magic is real.

lol asshurt

LOL

lol asshurt

asshurt

john hurt

lol so asshurt can't even post right

Deny what? Only a subretard would believe anything the MSM says, their polls especially.

DAILY REMINDER TRUMP HATERS ARE ALL PEDOS FAGGOTS OR RAPISTS

ASSHURT

he can't deny

No.

#(((StandWithBigJew)))

Literally /ourjew/

Yes. Harvey is just a man… LEAVE HIM ALONE!

This. We all have our demons… Is it really so terrible for a man to act out his innate and beastial sexual desires on women who whore themselves out just to 'make it' in big ol Hollywood? These type of actions conditioned the troubled Harvey into believing that EVERY woman he meets wanted his circumcised cock! Should we really put all this blame on a man who is in desperate need of help, or should we start putting the blame on the REAL perpetrator of Harvey's sexual escapades?

Harvey did nothing wrong. Women need to be put in their place and understand that THEY are the cause of a man's sexual desire, they have to take responsibility rather than just blaming a poor and now ruined man like Harvey.

#IStandWithHarvey

I wonder how many of these women now accusing are the same who defended Roman Polanski.

Explain this to me my low IQ cannot understand your genius level leftist rhetoric.

I choose to blame both the yid and the filthy harlots that licked his shitcrusted anus to feed propaganda to their fellow gentiles.

If he didn’t shill for Hill, if he didn’t spend tins of dough on feminist propaganda, if he didn’t attack the NRA and try to deflect his problems onto white men, then I would have sympathy.

I will let my enemies destroy my enemies. You leftists don’t even realize what we’re doing. You’re too gassed up with SNL and Colbert jokes. You literally don’t see your entire empire crumbling and being swept into the dustbin of history. Collectivism is finished. Nationalism will thrive.

Holla Forums you're losing it.

I like to believe there's a little bit of the Harv-man in all of us user.

user, why don't you take a seat right over there?"

Shut the fuck up Holla Forums brainlet. Your worse than the jews you hate.

Who's the brainlet again?

The rural retarded drumpf voter.

You're still stuck in the loop kiddo…Sad.

He's not white.

Teenagers aren't little kids.
They do the same damn thing nigger. Dan just has better taste

sure harv

Too late. Media said she was a kid and he apologized for it. He fucks kids, get over it.

u wot fat

is she gonna be okay?

Wait, are you talking about Dan or Harvey?

Don't worry neither do the retards in the Hill-dog camp.

Dude Lindsay has been working out for months on end conditioning her body for the up coming role as a half zombie half edgar suit as one of the main villains in the newest season of the walking dead. She's much better than okay, don't you worry.

On the grand scale I put child-rapist and torturer Podesta way, way, WAYYYYYY above this guy.

Isn't there a little Harv in us all!?

The casting couch has existed for years in Hollywood and female starlettes know all about it and have willingly taken part in it. Harv hasn't done anything that virtually every other male Hollywood producer hasn't done before. Also, I'm more than sure that there have been some female producers who have done things like this. In our gynocentric culture, any time a woman does things like this, it's swept under the rug and she more than likely won't get into any trouble for it.

He's just an eccentric jewish gentlemen. I'm with Harv tbh

#i'mwithHarv

Meme it.