HAPPENING Massive Blackout Plunges EU Capital Into Darkness

The loss of electricity across the Belgian capital has sparked terror attack fears, although the cause of the outage has not been confirmed

Brussels has been plunged into darkness after a massive power cut.

The loss of electricity across the Belgian capital has reportedly sparked terror attack fears, although the cause of the outage has not been confirmed.

Belgium and other European countries are on high alert following several devastating terrorist incidents over the past 12 months.

Brussels is home to a number of key EU bodies, including the European Commission and European Council, both of which are situated in the centre of the city.

The sounds of police sirens can be heard coming from the centre of the city in footage posted online by people tonight.

>>mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/eu-capital-brussels-plunged-darkness-9789580

>>archive.is/XtTvV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0qyTT
tele
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't the Supreme Leader of Iran say some bullshit about "standing up to the United States on February 10th?"

Waiting in excited anticipation to hear more

Trump's out for Soros and Junker kek

bump for actual happening

That'd actually be amazing.

Do we have any Belgian Holla Forumsacks? Are there any White people in Belgium left?

Hopefully the looters target the EU bureaucrats' homes, so they can at least suffer for what they've inflicted on Europe.

Seems to be an omen, of sorts. At least that's how I want to look at it, regardless of what caused it.

Man, I'd love to be there right now.
It'd be beautiful to see a city without lights, 15th century style.

Any streams of riots due to the blackout?

Its 08:50 in Belgium atm. Most Holla Forumsacks from there will be sitting in defunct tramways, casting discruntled looks at their empty battery smartphones, while wondering why they wount be at the office in ten minuttes.

Also, apparently this happened because of a failure at a substation. It's not a terrorist attack.
archive.is/0qyTT

If you lived on the east coast of the Americas then you should have experienced the huge blackout some 15 years ago. Didn't last quite long enough though so I don't remember seeing as much as I wanted.

Don't they have a nuclear power plant as source for electricity? Blowout soon fellow brusseles

That's what I was thinking.

Remember the explosion near a nuclear plant in France yesterday? Could be that they're setting some shit up.

Wait is this the signal?
I'm not ready yet, nobody told me tonight was the night.

This has potential

there have been 4 "electrical" related "failures in the past 3 days….. no need to worry, pure coincidence.

3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any other wild creature that the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God say, 'You shall not eat of any tree of the garden'?"

3:2 And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden;

3:3 but God said, 'You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.'"

3:4 But the serpent said to the woman, "You will not die.

3:5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

3:6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate; and she also gave some to her husband, and he ate.

3:7 Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

3:8 And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

3:9 But the LORD God called to the man, and said to him, "Where are you?"

3:10 And he said, "I heard the sound of thee in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."

3:11 He said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?"

3:12 The man said, "The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate."

3:13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this that you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent beguiled me, and I ate."

3:14 The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all cattle, and above all wild animals; upon your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life.

3:15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

3:16 To the woman he said, "I will greatly multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you."

3:17 And to Adam he said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, 'You shall not eat of it,' cursed is the ground because of you; in toil you shall eat of it all the days of your life;

3:18 thorns and thistles it shall bring forth to you; and you shall eat the plants of the field.

3:19 In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return."

3:20 The man called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

3:21 And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins, and clothed them.

3:22 Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever" –

3:23 therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.

3:24 He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Godspeed, inventors of chocolate

Just a blown fuse, nothing to worry about.

Don't try to derail with this shit.

Oh, I got excited and thought WWIII had started by Trump cutting the heads off the reptilians while ICE was starting a #tacocaust in Texas.

Pardon the autism.

It's happening in CA too, user. I want to say I also heard something about Chicago, too.

electrical engineer here when blackouts happens you need to start from a small source of power generation like a diesel engine or something like that
then the power is used to start bigger generators nuclear ones would be last ones to fully function
so its likely that it might take 7-8 days to get back at track,depends on their engineers and workers

9220877 (checked)

I don't believe in coincidences on a geopolitical scale. Always assume the worst and you'll probably be batting at least .500 in the long run. I keep on saying this, but I really feel like something really bad is about to happen to the planet.

Holy shit, how long until the marauding Congolese start hacking natives to death? While simultaneously battling in the streets with North African Muslims?

There was already a thread eight hours ago. OP is and always will be a massive faggot, but I guess if it's still dark then the happening-con just went down by 1.

Pic related is from the old thread.

Detailed picture reveal the seriousness and scope of the problem.

This is a trial run for something larger.

The electrical company there is downplaying it.

its unlikely that its a T attack
technical error as small as +/- 15 amperes can shut down every equipment in their electrical network
cicuit breaker triggers and current stops flowing

It's morning now and since nobody reported any riots - like they would have instantly happened in Niggertown, USA - I presume the problem is fixed.

Don't cities have mitigation plans for that? like multiple paths and backups for generating electricity?

For the most important buildings maybe, not the whole grid.

They think of terrorist attack as having to involve a bomb or a gunman. Electrical grids are considered soft targets, next it will be the water supply.

Hopefully some Belgian patriots are using this time to execute shitskins

Fucking Belgians I swear, you had a chance to destroy the beating heart of (((globalist))) control. Ya blew it.

I SPOKE WITH A FRIEND IN LATVIA AND HE REPORTS EVERYTHING SEEMS NORMAL

What are you on about?

This guy gets it.

The thing about power grids is that, since they're AC, the whole thing - the whole fucking thing - has to be synchronized, not just in frequency, but also in phase.

You can't just turn all the generators back on, and link to the grid, because they'll be out of phase, and possibly out of frequency, and the difference will cause interference which may stall either, or both generators, and fuck with everything connected to the grid. Probably it would just trigger the grid to go down again. You have to start one generator, then synch another to the first one, then another to the two of them, and so on until everything is connected again.

It's one of those funny things, where when you learn a little bit about it, you have to wonder "wait, but how do they actually get this to work, it sounds like it must be a huge pain in the ass", and then you learn more and you realize "oh, they do it the hard way, and it absolutely is, but there's no better way"

There's also the fact that practically all large generators do not use any sort of permanent magnets, so they require power to the field windings in order to generate electricity, otherwise they're just spinning copper in a cage made of copper, not accomplishing anything at all. Not to mention anything else at a given power plant that runs on electricity that they need in order to operate. Pumps, conveyers, the control circuitry, the fucking lights, etc. A plant might need like 10% of it's rated capacity in order to get started up. Very few power plants will keep that much backup power around. It's another situation where one power plant, perhaps a hydroelectric dam, or one that keeps a fuckton of diesel generators around, starts up first, and is then used to start another, in sequence.

An EMP attack maybe?

How did the error occur?
Through sabotage?

Their infrastructure is falling apart, because they've spent all their shekels on helping the mudslime invaders displace white Europeans.

I wonder how cold it's getting, by now?

DAY OF THE CHOCOLATE

Wasn't there an ID from a nuclear power station worker in Brussells stolen around the time of the airport bombing?

Probably nothing but could also be a trial run or a foiled attack (which the media will never report).

Indeed. And something happened at the plant which we thought was being covered up.

Did they died?

Well Europe IS in the middle of a dark age.

we need to build a wall around brussels and then flood it

Video just released. Apparently this guy busted into a nearby substation.

they probably hit the substations with AK's. hope you fags have night vision.

REFUGEES WILL ALL FREEZE

I remember that vid. That's a copper thief in South Africa. Pretty funny actually.

Are those really police sirens?
Sounds like an SSTV signal.

>mfw they pan around to the exposed meat and is that his lung?

Dubs confirm
THANK YOU WINTER CHAN

>>>/tumblr/

So it's been about a day since the power went out. Any updates? Are things back to normal yet?

You can't tell but right now I'm laughing really hard.

They quietly confirmed that their security services had identified several targets attempting to gain employment at stations. Shortly after they announced that they would be giving every citizen a supply of Iodine pills.

tele
graph.co.uk/news/2016/04/28/all-belgian-residents-issued-with-iodine-tablets-to-protect-agai/

If current trends continue (or even if things were to stop right now) Belgium will be the first to lose it’s native majority and it is going to happen pretty soon, perhaps within a generation and a half.

There is a George Lincoln Rockwell clip where he talks about how the communists have plans to cut off electricity and let their subhuman hordes attack white people at will.

my better half is constantly overpowering, but justification to let loose is pretty exciting.

Maybe some belgian world shattering pedo ring video surfaced and now they're doing some sort of sweep and clean.

Nonsense.

They use permanent magnets to save power otherwise wasted for rotor magnetization.

You start with external electric grid. Far easier

Generators synchronize between themselves. Phases are fixed and all you need to do is maintain the frequency and wait for proper timing to synchronise. You usually slightly overrev the generator to 50.1Hz for easier synchronisation since there are massive currents going in and out when you sync it to grid. If you fuck it up, it will break shafts, destroy turbines and rip the generators off their bolts.

lightly fried fish fillets
Damn nigger ruined a couple of grands worth of equipment.

Holy fuck it is.
Now he has external respiratory system like turkroachers. It's an upgrade

What's the story?

In safe countries, a blackout causes concern about that aging hunk of roast in the fridge, not speculation that you've been hit by terrorists.

ALL HAIL WINTER CHAN!!!
I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN!!!!!

It's much better if you read it in darth vader's voice.

Next time just post the singular chapter instead of spamming the versus like an autist, just tell everyone which parts to read.

You're going like beaner tier on the autism there buddy boy.

This. Not so many years ago that was true.
Now we live in costant fear because our cucked politicians opened the country to mudslimes, that have hated us and tried to invade and kill us all for more than a thousand years.
Fuck, Europa was fucking perfect, and they've ruined her in less than 10 years.

When they said the future would be dark thanks to the darkie horde, I didn't think they meant it so literally as well.

Remember when Trump said Brussels was a hellhole and all the Brussel Sprouts went on Twitter and said he had it all wrong

Who's laughing now

That shit lasted 3 days on long island. I fucking loved it.

Man I just sat on my roof for hours looking at the sky. Theres not even many lights where i am now but Im close enough to main roads and shit that the light pollution from them makes it so only about 200 stars are visible. I wish there was some way to progress technologically while also embracing luditism.

Superior version coming through.

THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS!

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Repost? File is corrupt.

>"The lamps are going out all over Europe, we shall not see them lit again in our life-time", British Foreign Secretary Sir Edward Grey remarked to a friend on the eve of Britain's entry into the First World War. First published in Grey's memoirs in 1925, the statement earned wide attention as a correct perception of the First World War and its geopolitical and cultural consequences.

>The lights are going out slowly all over Europe.
-Geert Wilders

HAPPENING

Since this thread is being bumped: Is it over? There's been nothing on the news about Brussels since then except a chocolate-themed fashion show.

Knocking out a nearby substation wouldn't cause the entire city to go dark. Seems this 'blackout' was done by professionals.

I saw T attack and my brain instantly went T-rex attack?!
I'm kinda disappointed now. That'd be sweet.

is it that time already?

Lmao fucking eurocucks

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

What is the situation on this currently? It's been a couple days.

Please dear god or gods make trump create the foreign legion, you have no idea how badly i want to join when the fight comes. FINALY A WAR WORTH FIGHTING IN

wait what? there is one sub-station for an entire city?

Its not a very big city, geographicaly.

for wat purpose?

how fucking stupid are people, powershedding and blackout happen from time to time.

If a nuke plant had blown up the first thing that would happen is the distribution of iodine tablets and the evacuation of inhabitants.

right. when is this going to happen?