Stellaris

This releases in 6 days.

Is there any hope from extreme Judaism?

No. Just no. No hope.

It's made by modern paradox. So there's no hope it, look at the new HOI and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Stellaris may be worth pirating at day one though.

I will be pirating it.
Fuck other peoples opinions, I can make my own.

This.

All of their vanilla games are shit.

Vanilla CK2 hat LESS issues than it does now.

yar har fiddledee de
spent enough money on CK2 this one might as well be free

At least it will be moddable

Paradox are Jews to the extreme. They'll release endless cosmetic DLC instead of putting any serious work to fix whatever broken piece of shit we get at launch. Whatever you do, don't pay them a cent

Whats wrong with HOI 4 nigger?

Have you looked at it recently? It's already ripe for new DLC, it was stripped of "problematic" content, and all signs point to them wanting to attract a casual audience by making it more accessible than 3.

not the guy you replied too, but what content was stripped? Genuinely curious btw. You are right that it looks more streamlined.

compare it to 3 and darkest hour

I thought it's Sweden in space. Which one now?

I'm all ready to lead a galactic empire,
yes,
I even pre ordered (25% discount though!),
I'm
SO
HYPED!

Always wanted a space grand strategy game that worked natively on gahnoo+linux!

all the games they are close to finishing guys will be their last good games

they are going/went public, so big corporate will be breathing down their necks from now on

Fuck off back to cuckchan, Johan

They removed fuel.
nazi flag was changed, hitler got his face hidden (stalin is fine as usual).
I all know since I don't care about it.

It can't be both?

GO HOME JOHAN

I'm looking forward to pirating it. I was pretty happy with EU 4 and its DLC so hopefully it's closer to EU in spess and not HoI in space, because I never could get into any of the HoI games.

Yeah, the fuckhuge areas of the map they added didn't do anything besides slowing down the game.

I'm probably going to try that as well.

Just a general question to everyone, how do you plan on pirating the game? I think I'll just keep checking the pirate bay till a good one comes up.

I'll forget that this game is coming out in a few days and find a decent torrent on KAT a month or two from now.

I'll pirate it. I doubt the base game will be anything special, but the modders seem excited for it. Hopefully they can make something good out of it.

Check the GSG thread, they post the 4chan/vg /gsg/ archive link in every thread. Or just go to 4chan/vg/, if you're desperate. That archive has most Paradox games + DLC, and it takes them about a day to update when new shit comes out.

But it is archived on Mega, so if you're paranoid find a proxy.

I preordered the base game because I was planning to buy it on release, but then found it for 25% off. I'm going to pirate all the DLC though.

Hope dies last. The dev diaries looked pretty sweet, but they always do seem that way until you actually play it. Maybe it'll become fun after you get twenty DLCs

Fix'd.

It's not like anybody actually buys the DLCs, right?

The dev diaries said you can genocide ayys, so maybe it won't be that bad.

Thank you. Also, I forgot

That's somewhat beside the point, isn't it?

I still can't genocide Africa so fuck Paradox.

Personally I can't wait for a huge Star Wars mod that incorporates all the stuff I loved from the old EU. I'll only pirate now though - after they fucked EU4 so badly with their DLC model they won't see another cent from me.

I'll pirate it day one and hope it's a good game worth paying for but I'll wait for the inevitable sale with the base game and 30+ DLC packs before they get my money.

Apparently it's the most moddable Paradox game and I know paradox said it's very easy to use your own models for the ships A.K.A. Warhammer mods

Didn't paracocks never put a swastica in any game because they are scared shitheads even if German law allows it if it's a historical documentary/movie/game?
That's BS and you know it

Thats actually just for the German release. They have Hitler's face hidden in the shadow in their gameplay streams because they want to avoid any legal trouble with Germany is what they say.

Lok at the japan footage they showed 2 months ago. Hitlers face is hidden by a shadow. Wasn't like that in the past games.

They've explained this before, this is for the German version because they could get in trouble for having it and decided not to bother in that region.

THIS

Once you go public, everything goes to shit. ALWAYS. You dont want people you dont know and know jackshit about what you do to, to ride your enterprise.

Reminder that the good Paradox games are EU3/Vicky2/Darkest Hour/HoI3 and earlier games

Lets start with Fuhrer mana, General Winter following USSR borders, massive simplification of the supply system, removal of resource stockpiles.

b

So how's Stellaris?

I plan to day one pirate it because it has some interesting grand strategy takes on 4x mechanics, like the faction system and fallen empires. However I only plan to discuss it in the space threads, because the dedicated threads will just be a bunch of (1)'s screaming shill and SJW for the next two weeks

Well done.

They hid the fuhrers face!?

It comes out on Monday, but there's plenty of gameplay up on youtube if you want to judge based on somebody else playing it.

This. I look forward to modding the game with a bunch of custom events/starting conditions.

Yea I'm looking at Quill's videos right now. Looks like EUIV crashed into Endless Space.

The steppe and the Tarim basin aren't that bad but fuck India.

No counters.

Shhh. No hope, only tears now.

Make spess great again

This game is gonna be filled with dlc, can't wait to play it next year

I might eventually buy the vanilla game, no way I'm gonna pay for the inevitable DLC.

India basically offers nothing since the system is just feudalism with shitskins. At least the steppe offers nomadism.

I still do not understand why the Blorg look like turds. Well, they do have those tentacles. Turds with tapeworms.

To appeal to the designated Indian market.

How will this game compare to Endless Space 2?

To me, it seems like a simplified grand strategy game mixed with ES or GalCiv.

I was disappointing by the UN in Space nigger, but there's an opposing right-wing faction. So you can play as them and then enslave the liberals. Sounds fine to me.

I've been following it on youtube and it looks amazing.

they always that anti-nazi shit. It's always modded back in. What's bad about HOI4 that's new?

The customization is so in-depth you could easily go full fascist. I bet somebody will mod in full assets for the Imperium of Man too.

Some of my friends are buying it. If it's like all the other paradox games, they can just send it to me.

TBH this game looks like a dumbed down Distant World with more diplomatic options.

Somebody watch this and tell me how it looks.