Taco stands being raided

Have you praised your lord and savior Kek and his amphibian messenger Pepe today?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oNtPs
archive.is/QA47D
archive.is/zhhkJ

archive.is/qfeHb
archive.is/ejmv9
twitter.com/weasleymala
instagram.com/weasleyolivia/
depop.com/brownbruxa
paypal.me/janetholivia
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0YxjZlMXhI2bk1kRTN5THZIcEE/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=JpH3N8PIP4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfaq800v3Xc
archive.is/Gc4gC
archive.is/yfr6R
archive.is/Ahfb3
archive.is/kxkwE
archive.is/YOKWc
archive.is/u9ghH
rwdeathsquad.com/
archive.is/ZzLfV
archive.is/5WrEC
twitter.com/CBSLA/status/830178305492054016
twitter.com/randomgirlx107/status/830492772931039232
archive.is/PKmG8
archive.is/z9CU4
archive.is/euVOF
archive.is/UA4cc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ
archive.is/usZYF
myfox8.com/2017/02/11/hundreds-arrested-in-ice-raids-in-nc-sc-georgia/
breitbart.com/california/2017/02/10/ice-arrests-160-california-enforcement/
wusa9.com/news/local/ice-arrests-alleged-criminal-aliens-in-northern-virginia/406936295
kvue.com/news/local/ice-in-austin-friday-what-we-know/406872522
thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article132089144.html
archive.is/TYUXM
archive.is/EUGsZ
archive.is/4ZdKk
archive.is/SkNOn
archive.is/kO9Ey
archive.is/qc3wB
archive.is/DeNQu
archive.is/PwXLT
archive.is/kTKX8
archive.is/dOyyl
archive.is/tXfgK
archive.is/Y9rEp
archive.is/UAL7Z
archive.is/lqFgU
archive.is/C51YE
archive.is/C5131
archive.fo/KaX33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave no taco unturned, no guac unmolested.

kek

r/ing png of that white van
the original pic won't open for me

Can the cucks who trumpet alerts about ICE activities be charged with obstruction of justice & jailed or fined? Would be great if they were hit with legal action & couldn't afford Chuck E Cheese for their wife's son.

One would think this could be covered by an existing law. Aiding and abetting criminal activity or such.

they probably protected by free speech,
anyways it is more efficient to false flag such alerts so beaners will be afraid to go anywhere outside and self deport

Good, fuck Austin so hard. Get them all out.

We just can't stop winning

This is too good to be true, I want a source just so I can sleep smugly.

Not for just informing people that ICE is around, it's free speech. If local cops weren't cucks (they almost certainly are in Austin, though) they could always decide to follow people who do this and enforce traffic laws (probably find some weed on at least a few of them, too).

That is brilliant. Why didn't they start doing that sooner?

check twitter for iceraids
abc7. com/politics/ice-protesters-block-101-freeway-onramp-in-downtown-la/1747197/

czech'd

Did they get #glamported like the others?
We need an instagram filter for the spics taking selfies while getting deported

This adds so much more meaning to this.

Wouldn't open for me either, maybe it was a virus or something.

Fuck I can never get enough of this time line.

Fucking incredible. It's actually happening.

They're nervous. Hopefully Trump can take his (and our) rage out on hapless beaners while the travel ban E.O. makes it's way through court.

how is this awesome film named?

it's actually an ad made to slander Trump, but the left is so bad at making their own memes that it just adds to the meme magic.

Redtext

NIGHT OF THE BROKEN TACOS

ICE has seriously gone into overdrive recently.

100 detained is only the beginning. They better prepare their assholes.

Is it real? Hope so.

archive.is/oNtPs

That scenario has happened a lot, it seems.

It's 100 detained just in that area. Multiple states are getting reports of raids and protests.

LEAVE AND STAY LEAVE, YOU FUCKING QUEERS

It's retaliation by the Trump admin against the 9th circuit's ruling earlier. The self-righteous liberals don't realize the truly awesome power Trump wields as the head of the Executive. Prepare for major riots this weekend.

What the fuck are you on about, shit for brains?

As long as there's live streams, I'm so down. Hopefully we can make a happening sticky or something so anons can get comfy and enjoy it all.

Oh boy have I. I do every day, and often. Got a few friends to convert to our most excellent religion after they noticed a ton of positive coincidences when they experimented with it
PRAISE KEK

This could be out of date or varying state-to-state, but I do remember an example in a HS business law class about it being illegal for truckers, for instance, to radio to each other about where cops are. Pretty sure turning headlights off and on as a warning to other drivers is illegal around here as well. So yes, it could very possibly be illegal.
t. midwestfag

(checked)
pic 2
You have to have some audacity to asked the feds to play ball after all the shit CA has pulled. Purge that entire city.

Those chargers for resisting arrest will be all the better to get them out.

What's got you triggered, Chaim.

As long as they are white I could care less.
I can't take 4chan anymore, it's to much diseased. I have learned that civic nationalism is wrong.

Unfortunately cuckchan is infested with muds who think they're white and they're starting to find their way over here.

kek, wtf is this from? 4cuck leftypol or something?

PRAISE KEK

or perhaps my lack of reading comprehension caused me to post leftypol too soon.

honestly not sure wtf it means

Filtered.

Is there a stream of protests yet?

Yvette Felarca confirmed for chimp out tomorrow. I garauntee it.

Looks like a Trump supporter who tweeted it, but also an idiot. I don't think a spic would post #NightOfTheLongVans

WE HAVE COME FULL CIRCLE

ANONS USED TO FEAR THE V&. NOW WE ARE THE V&. REMOVE BEAN!

tl;dr
Trump purposefully misworded the travel ban to keep leftyfaggots busy jerking each other off, while in the meantime ramming tons of shit through under the radar. It's also cover for him to start deporting illegals, even """"noncriminal"""" ones who have overstayed visas. Oh and rounding up the pedos. All while the left is living in the illusion of having bested the God-Emperor, topkek.

We got some Holla Forums faggots to beg for "serious discussions" yesterday. It's only the beginning, user.

OC Register: Reported immigration arrests prompt outcry in Southern California

archive.is/QA47D

Only 150 so allegedly caged and they're having a shit fit. Little do they realize the machine is just getting warmed up.

Yeah it was all over the place…should've just left it where it was.

Who needs taco stands when trump tower has the best tacos

Tweet looks like a Holla Forumslack to me. Post looks like a smart Holla Forumslack, who probably plays chess on more then 3 dimensions.

fuckin checked & keked

top fucking kek

ICE on the move in Texas too - just published from some progressive Austin rag.

ICE Agents Reportedly Detain Undocumented Immigrants in Austin

archive.is/zhhkJ

Our rights only apply to citizens. Illegal immigrant is a Euphemism for INVADER

Anons, its beautiful. I never thought it would all go so right. I feel like a faggot but I could cry right now, even though we still have so far to go for it all to be fixed. I love you fucking faggots.

Not only is he starting the night of the long vans, he's picking up everyone according to most outlets and twitter. I assume at this point every beaner's going to go all at once. Hallelujah, praise kek. When did it all go so right Holla Forums? :')

We need every signle euro-user and late shift user recording the salt this is going to produce.

Checked.
For the first time in my entire life, I check Holla Forums for good news. Not harsh redpills, not to lose more faith, not to die a little more. But for good news

They're not even disobeying the courts. The dumb fuck just confused the court trying to undo the terrorist ban for somehow undoing Trump's ability to say anything about the border?

no justice no peace :^)

ftfy

Well, that's also true.
This is probably why libshits cheered so much over the courts overturning the ban, they thought it would also stop the deportation.

Oh christ. Reading that triggered a major dopamine rush in my head. Unnnf.

even better
That kind of people is no contribution to any society

Remember this. Every day, Kek remembers to bless you. It is our reward for meming him back from Eternity after the Egyptians lost him to time. Sometimes his blessing is a mere tadpole. Sometimes it is a mighty bullfrog. But always, it is respawning.

i can't imagine how it feels to be a liberal right now

Woah. You're right. I read that and shat a brick. Fuck man, we have come far since our saga began.

Same way it always feels, mentally defunct.

The retard who tweeted that doesn't understand that ejecting illegal aliens immediately has nothing to do with a travel ban (currently on hold) that prevents unwanted foreigners from entry.

It probably feels something like this

They're still hoping the media can help save them if they squawk loudly enough and pose for a few tearful pictures.

Anons, this is what, the third week of Trump's presidency? He's already given us:

>Gorsuch as Supreme Court Justice coming soon, yeah, but still nominated

And now honest to god ICE raids?

And we have nearly four more ==YEARS== of this?

I still can hardly believe how crazy good things are.

I think this captures it perfectly

This probably covers it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0qjl9PfbSw

They are the most fickle people and will get over it soon enough, especially when things begin to improve.

And the thing that is min-blowing how he has used the left's bullshit against them. DeVos passed because the left stalled on Sessions, letting him vote for DeVos' confirmation.

Imagine 8 years, user. Just imagine.

Our enemies keep memeing their own destruction.
Why can't I hold all these wins?

>food trucks show up outside of my office here in Seattle every day

Please Trump make it so.

nonUS here Can someone explain to me why these people are against the police doing their job?
And more importantly, why are official groups, that actively try to hinder the police doing their job, not shut down?
In Wikipedia it says the ACLU wants to defenddefend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Are illegals included in the constitution/laws?
Isn't it some kind of terrorism to intentionally hinder govt. forces?

(checked)
They're trying to destroy the country via slow invasion though population replacement. The constitution applies to US citizens and persons granted the privilege of living in the country legally.

Now these arrogant faggots get to experience fear and disinformation.

ICE denies social media reports that it is ‘terrorizing’ Charlotte’s east side

archive.is/qfeHb

Checked frogman. The ACLU, ADL, SPLC. NAACP, and all other "activism" groups are founded, funded, and employed with Jews. They were funded by Marxists and Communist sympathizers to fuel division between blacks and whites (ended segregation and forcing them together so they'd hate each other instead of Voltron-ing up to kill kikes), throw a wrench into the legal system (giving all the spics deportation lawyers to stress immigration courts) and generally use the system's mechanisms against itself to selectively push their own agenda.

The ACLU would never defend a kid wearing a "gays must die" shirt to school, but they'd defend a nigger wearing a "whites must die" shirt, as an example. Notice how liberals love the Constitution when it suits them, but then try and shred it when it goes against their agenda (gun control vs. freedom of speech)

It's mostly the left. They view positions of authority with disdain, and the police have been the target of attack for years with all of the Black Lives Matter shit. So anytime a cop does anything, the left reeeees and assumes it's bad. The average citizen (ie: Trump supporter) is behind the police.

These are groups of the aforementioned liberals. The ACLU means well, but I think they've been co-opted (aka 'pozzed') and are now as bad as the left.

Depends on what you're doing. Most of the shit that's been happening lately, the low energy 'I'll stand in front of this police van so they can't deport anyone!' trash would just get you a misdemeanor. Of course, the moment you raise your hand against a cop or damage police property, it jumps in severity by a few orders of magnitude.

In short friendo, the left is chimping out as usual and, also as usual, their efforts won't amount to much.

Just sit back and enjoy the shitshow.

That and treasonous race cucks (whites) who virtue signal by destroying their own nation, people, and culture.

There are laws against interfering with enforcement activities for your later question.

cheeki breeki, comrade

checked

Back in 2015 I felt nothing but despair, the SJW's were at the gates and white genocide was all but inevitable.

I had no idea i'd actually have a future worth living.

Thanks for the info, I cant keep track of all these jewish groups, they are fucking everywhere in every country

But cant the police do something against enablers? I mean they have phone lines and whole networks for early warning and coordination. Wouldn't the police shut them down if it were drug lords instead of illegals? they are mostly both anyway

what a croc of shit
Jim Crow was a thing long before anybody was forced together

Yes but keeping niggers and whites apart kept communities homogeneous. With niggers and whites pushed together the focus came off of outside influence (commies) and onto internal divisions. There is an easy to see correlation between nigger-pushback and commies getting the fire taken off them.

Not to mention you can push racemixing a lot easier when niggers and whites are together.

I imagine there are laws for this but I'm not sure. If there aren't any, I can see one being passed soon anyways. That and "protests" that get in the way of ICE and the police doing their jobs. We should be keeping track of the people making public proclamations of ICE's moves just in case.

That punchable Flip neds to be v&. The EO covers exactly what he bragged about.

That is the power of determination and certainty, my friend. Embrace that drive and never let go and the feeling of power will not only never end, but it will emanate from you.

(checked)
To put it simply: Virtually all the kikes' machinations in the USA are dependent on being able to ignore the law or pervert the law, thanks to our awesome constitution. Co-opting the law and it's enforcement mechanisms have historically been the first order of business when the kikes set up shop in a new area but the supreme law of the land here is still that pesky constitution, which the kikes were not able to completely shred. (much to their chagrin)

Checked. Wait, maybe because I need some sleep but is he implying his SS card is fake? Because that is all kinds of illegal.

(checked)
It never ceases to amaze me as to how stupid these people truly are.

Who was it that forced the different races together?

Fam, this is too beautiful….I think I'm going to have to open a taco cart now to counteract the vacuum the market is about to feel from all these deportations…..I think I'll call it, "Gringo's Tacos"

he stated it outright and has iscussed/bragged about it at length in interviews. He's afraid, but not afraid enough tbh

It feels like we did 2013-2015

Call it 'Deportablés'.

This.

Then he immediately starts supplicating when shown force and then gets smushed. It's accurate so how is this supposed to be a smear ad again?

these people are ridiculously stupid. for that alone they need to go back

Top kek. He's committing all kinds of illegal acts then. He'll be lucky if all they do is deport him.

Citizen's Tacos

He made a "White Person Bad" doc for mtv forgot the exact title. He's been all over the media and he's the most insufferable cunt. Just look at that face. Punchable.

100 new American jobs just became available

how much money could I make by writing a journal of a young mexical girl hiding in some Christian's attic?
I'll make sure to use a ball-point pen.

(checked)

Now you have to do it. Get to it.

Liberals virtue signal all over and say bs like ICE raids are unconstitutional just to get elected and then spics end up think it's actually unconstitutional to enforce the law.

(checked)
That fucking russian autist getting rekt makes me hard.

So, unless I'm really new, then this picture is quite recent. In fact I'd bet it's this user's OC which he obviously has such high levels of autism that he had to post two images with different backgrounds, you know, just in case we liked one better then the other and we just might save it. I'm guessing this is either a kike shill, or an user spreading D&C for the pure lulz….which is faggot shit, you fucking faggot. The double dubs in a row tend to indicate you might actually be one of us…….which leads me to say brother: foster your butthurt and stop getting triggered. It's time to dehumanize and prepare for bloodshed. Get your shit together queer.

p.s. my first inclination was to call you out as a faggot spreading D&C, likely one of us, but such an autist you were one of those fags on election night that jested, "hurr, durr, if we lose I'm going to work for CTR" and then for some godforsaken butthurt ass reason you actually started dickriding david brock. Shame user, shame. They're stepping their game up everyone, many have lost hard drives in the last week. Call out all autist anons that betray their hand spilling spaghetti as they try and D&C our home. And user - if you really are riding brock's dick - please signal somewhere else, you are no longer welcome here

Who needs a book. Those screenplays were written months ago and submitted to Shekelstein & Shekelberg for vetting and pre-production.

It'll be on Netflix soon.

Communists children across America respond the only way they know how.

we're hitting dimensional chess levels that shouldn't even be possible

shadilay brother. it's a good feeling.

reddit tier cancer lad, plz

9gag cancer too. Jeezus mods save us.

ungrateful fuck. this is huge! emotionalism makes no sense

It's scripted bait.

I know that feels bro….I can hardly believe normies are actually helping us meme this into our reality these days….it's such an ecstatic feeling every time they call him Hitler..

You hear that sound, Holla Forums? It's the sound of Democratic votes dwindling.

As a eurofag I congratulate you and express my satisfaction at being a participant of the meme force that helped Trump ascend. This is law, this is order, and this is what we need in Europe.

Furthermore I think this is important too - ICE is obviously on the side of the law which is the same as being on the side of Trump and in an odd way, us. This means that the inner organs of the state are no fools and no traitors, but had their hands tied by the treacherous liberal/cuckservative goverments of the past. They wanted to do their job and were probably furious at seeing their country going to the beaner dogs.

Well done ICE, keep it going. I hope other (perhaps indecisive?) state apparatuses will come to their senses and join the civilizing force that Trump unleashed.

Fuck. God dammit anons…

They will if they know what's good for them. The federal government can make lower levels of government's life very unpleasant.

I've always thought about that. Just imagine having your agenda that you built up for 8 years was teared down by one man in the matter of a few days.
All I know is that I feel too smug to care about lefty feelings.

dubba dub dubs praise kek

You think all this shit started 8 years ago?

Translation; these mexicans are our slave labor, GIVE THEM BACK!

This year just keeps getting better and better.

that's where I live!!!! All those reports I made are coming to fruition? I reported my entire old neighborhood

Taco stands vs fried chicken shacks when?

I can't believe that at one point you thought it was a good idea.

Enforcing the rule of law is 'terrorizing'. Paleface confirmed best at everything once again! Even our terrorism improves the quality of the neighbourhood.

im so happy for you burgers. go get em

Niceeeee

This is proof that our efforts matter.
KEEP REPORTING ILLEGAL SCUM
RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS ARE FINALLY ACTIVE

sleep snug, smug.

holy shit is that a converted-to-Trump Megabot X?
damnit what's the film name?

kek, nice smug Mussolini in the background.

Sleep snug, smug.

Oh my fuck.

Sleep snug, smug.

(checked)

REMOVE TORTILLAS FROM PREMISES

Much better version of this video here

Already got the pope an sheeit.

archive.is/ejmv9

Taco stands on every…oh……hmm….

Wasn't this joked about on threads last year?

What a fucking year.

If you are in America illegally, you have one right…
And that is to LEAVE!

Reminder 100% of Illegal Immigrants are Criminals and Liberals cannot prove that there is anything wrong with deporting them.

sleep snug, smug.

Well we have been trying to fix ourselves.
This is payment for those good boy points.

Their reality is like that feeling you get when you think there's another step at the top of a flight of stairs. Imagine that feeling stretched out for your entire life. That's what being a liberal is like.

KEKED AND CHECKED

That and any leftist that gets angry at their illegal immigrant bf/gf can just report them and they're gone for good.

Other than that, bretty gud

I forget if either E;R or someone else did a "fix" on it, adding that "gringo" is a mexicunt racist word for foreigner, as well as the part where the one guy tries to stand up to the mech but ends up [self deports]

Everyone is focused on the tiny numbers caught up in the dangerous muslim country travel ban. And while that is going on, they fix the serious problem of mexican illegal immigrants.

How many D chess is Trump playing this time?

Well along the way to winning, yet again!!

Nope, not tired of it yet.
Will be quite a while before I tire of this.

We played them like a damn fiddle.

Wonder if the Deport Squads will actually look into those posts or ignore them (you know falsfalging and spaming to keep them bussy is the libs plan)

About the way normal people felt getting Obama a second time minus the cyring and chimping (and soros $$$ for low level terrorists.)

2nd pic we'll see about that, also are they so full of themslefes that they cry for shekels this soon? Isnt that a tactical mistake?

Please let ther be a follow up pic to this.

Simple oldschool tactic that even I as eurofag not really paing attention to this stuff noticed it, the question is why dont lefties see that its a tactic they try to use all the time for the past decades.

We need to remove 7500 / day for the next 4 years

Trump needs to consider deporting libs.
You want your matrix? There's your matrix.

Welcome to the real world.

Relax we got 8 years, but you are right better save than sorry even without the illegal votes the manipulation will be extremly high.

kek
also checked dem dubs

Fuck these spics. They need to build the wall to protect them from us. I've been taxed to the tune of about 30gs a year for the last 16 fucking years. These spics owe me a lot of money. Here I come. Praise Kek

He's playing v& and crematoria d chess at this point. Praise Kek

Olivia (Janeth Olivia Lopez Sanchez) is selling shit illegally without a business license or paying taxes, report to local police and ICE

twitter.com/weasleymala
instagram.com/weasleyolivia/
depop.com/brownbruxa (illegal products)
paypal.me/janetholivia

disgusting mexican products

Deport the beaners

also a good third or more of the legal ones are criminals as well.

Wouldn't be complete without (7,1).

Gas , shoot , burn whatever. Get them the fuck outta here

The future of the white man must be taken back

Shoot this illegal cunt in the face first. RWDS seriously right fucking now. Praise Kek.

We told you wetbacks you were going back.You didn't believe us but you will now.

All it takes is for a beaner to go to the embassy and shoot an American diplomat, and we would have beaner Kristallnacht.

i fucking rofled so hard aat this. bless you user.

I've been pulled over for flashing my lights at a car to let them know a cop is hiding trying to catch speeders. The cop called it signaling and said it was obstruction of justice, he let me go with a warning but I think you get a real hard ass in a bad mood they could probably make it happen.

Estimates of the number of fatalities caused by the pogrom have varied. Early reporting estimated that 91 Jewish people were murdered during the attacks.[3] Modern analysis of German scholarly sources by historians such as Richard J. Evans puts the number much higher. When deaths from post-arrest maltreatment and subsequent suicides are included, the death toll climbs into the hundreds. Additionally, 30,000 Jewish men were arrested and incarcerated in Nazi concentration camps.[3]

Jewish homes, hospitals, and schools were ransacked, as the attackers demolished buildings with sledgehammers.[4] Over 1,000 synagogues were burned (95 in Vienna alone) and over 7,000 Jewish businesses were either destroyed or damaged.

Among those expelled was the family of Sendel and Riva Grynszpan, Polish Jews who had emigrated to Germany in 1911 and settled in Hanover, Germany. At the trial of Adolf Eichmann in 1961, Sendel Grynszpan recounted the events of their deportation from Hanover on the night of 27 October 1938: "Then they took us in police trucks, in prisoners' lorries, about 20 men in each truck, and they took us to the railway station. The streets were full of people shouting: 'Juden raus! Auf nach Palästina!'" ("Jews out, out to Palestine!").[23] Their seventeen-year-old son Herschel was living in Paris with an uncle.[9] Herschel received a postcard from his family from the Polish border, describing the family's expulsion: "No one told us what was up, but we realised this was going to be the end … We haven't a penny. Could you send us something?"[24] He received the postcard on 3 November 1938.

On the morning of Monday, 7 November 1938, he purchased a revolver and a box of bullets, then went to the German embassy and asked to see an embassy official. After he was taken to the office of Ernst vom Rath, Grynszpan fired five bullets at Vom Rath, two of which hit him in the abdomen. Vom Rath was a professional diplomat with the Foreign Office who expressed anti-Nazi sympathies, largely based on the Nazis' treatment of the Jews, and was under Gestapo investigation for being politically unreliable.[25] Grynszpan made no attempt to escape the French police and freely confessed to the shooting. In his pocket, he carried a postcard to his parents with the message, "May God forgive me … I must protest so that the whole world hears my protest, and that I will do."

The next day, the German government retaliated, barring Jewish children from German state elementary schools, indefinitely suspending Jewish cultural activities, and putting a halt to the publication of Jewish newspapers and magazines, including the three national German Jewish newspapers. A newspaper in Britain described the last move, which cut off the Jewish populace from their leaders, as "intended to disrupt the Jewish community and rob it of the last frail ties which hold it together."[13] Their rights as citizens had been stripped

Ernst vom Rath died of his wounds on 9 November. Word of his death reached Hitler that evening while he was with several key members of the Nazi party at a dinner commemorating the 1923 Beer Hall Putsch. After intense discussions, Hitler left the assembly abruptly without giving his usual address. Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels delivered the speech, in his place, and said that "the Führer has decided that… demonstrations should not be prepared or organized by the party, but insofar as they erupt spontaneously, they are not to be hampered."[27] The chief party judge Walter Buch later stated that the message was clear; with these words Goebbels had commanded the party leaders to organize a pogrom.[28]

Some leading party officials disagreed with Goebbels' actions, fearing the diplomatic crisis it would provoke. Heinrich Himmler wrote, "I suppose that it is Goebbels's megalomania…and stupidity which are responsible for starting this operation now, in a particularly difficult diplomatic situation."[29] The Israeli historian Saul Friedländer believes that Goebbels had personal reasons for wanting to bring about Kristallnacht. Goebbels had recently suffered humiliation for the ineffectiveness of his propaganda campaign during the Sudeten crisis, and was in some disgrace over an affair with a Czech actress, Lída Baarová. Goebbels needed a chance to improve his standing in the eyes of Hitler. At 01:20 am on 10 November 1938, Reinhard Heydrich sent an urgent secret telegram to the Sicherheitspolizei (Security Police) and the Sturmabteilung (SA), containing instructions regarding the riots. This included guidelines for the protection of foreigners and non-Jewish businesses and property. Police were instructed not to interfere with the riots unless the guidelines were violated. Police were also instructed to seize Jewish archives from synagogues and community offices, and to arrest and detain "healthy male Jews, who are not too old", for eventual transfer to (labor) concentration camps

The timing of the riots varied from unit to unit. The Gauleiters started at about 10:30pm, only two hours after news of Vom Rath's death reached Germany. They were followed by the SA at 11pm, and the SS at around 1:20am.[citation needed] Most were wearing civilian clothes and were armed with sledgehammers and axes, and soon went to work on the destruction of Jewish property. The orders given to these men were very specific, however: no measures endangering non-Jewish German life or property were to be taken (synagogues too close to non-Jewish property were smashed rather than burned); Jewish businesses or dwellings could be destroyed but not looted; foreigners (even Jewish foreigners) were not to be the subjects of violence; and synagogue archives were to be transferred to the Sicherheitsdienst (SD). The men were also ordered to arrest as many Jews as the local jails would hold, the preferred targets being healthy young men

After this, the Jewish community was fined 10 billion reichsmarks. In addition, it cost 40 million marks to repair the windows.[34] Events in recently annexed Austria were no less horrendous. Of the entire Kristallnacht, only the pogrom in Vienna was completed. Most of Vienna's 904 synagogues and prayer-houses were partially or totally destroyed. People were subjected to all manner of humiliations, including being forced to scrub the pavements whilst being tormented by their fellow Austrians, some of whom had been their friends and neighbours.[citation needed] Official figures released after the event by Reinhard Heydrich stated that 1901 synagogues were destroyed, with 76 completely demolished; 1,000,000 Jews were arrested; three foreigners were arrested; 1740 people were arrested for looting Jewish shops; and 8015 Jewish businesses were destroyed

Kristallnacht is regarded as the "start of the holohoax" - or at least when things started getting violent, instead of just angry.

Also, Himmler a shit.

Holy shit
No one ever, ever told me in all my years of schooling that Kristallnacht was in retaliation, not just a random attack. I know better than to trust the ZOG'd public education system but goddamn I never even figured that there was more to it.
I'm fucking pissed at how directly I've been lied to in school. I keep finding out new ways they lied to me, it's insanity.

No far right wing movement or radical right wing activity has ever happened in a vacuum. They are all responses to radical leftist agitation and violence.

accidental sage

People given deportation orders, not a thing done about it, enter Trump. 'Can you please do your job, thank you'

Liberals : OMG 4th Reich hold your loved ones tight

Do you have any good sources on the Spanish civil war?

When they are all finally deported, mexican food will mysteriously no longer give you diarrhea.

Coincidence?

That was wikipedia I was linking from, it should have been evident from the slant and the israeli historians mixed in with the relevant information I wanted to present.Not exactly a good source.

Of particular interest to me was the last line, too:

1: A million German jews arrested, only 3 foreigners. Every single one was investigated, not simply rounded out because he looked Jewish.

2: 1740 people arrested for robbing. The security forces were told to arrest people looting, it was purely revenge and people were not to benefit from it, Id be interested to hear their exact motivations, though I could guess myself I imagine.

Here, just read the wikipedia. Leftist revolution, rightist counter-revolution.

The Spanish Civil War (Spanish: Guerra Civil Española),[nb 1] widely known in Spain simply as The Civil War (Spanish: Guerra Civil) or The War (Spanish: La Guerra), took place from 1936 to 1939 and was fought between the Republicans, who were loyal to the democratic, left-leaning and relatively urban Second Spanish Republic in an alliance of convenience with the Anarchists, versus the Nationalists, a falangist, Carlist and a largely aristocratic conservative group led by General Francisco Franco. Although the war is often portrayed as a struggle between democracy and fascism, some historians consider it more accurately described as a struggle between leftist revolution and rightist counterrevolution.[6] Ultimately, the Nationalists won, and Franco then ruled Spain for the next 36 years, from April 1939 until his death in November 1975.

Most "Mexican" products actually come from Guatemala. They have as big a problem with them as we do with Mexicio.

Extensively.

Wake me up when they start arresting business owners/mangers/etc that hire illegals. If no one were hiring illegals, they wouldn't be coming over here in the first place.

You do know she not a natural redhead right?

Are you kidding? Yes they would, for the welfare alone they come here, many aren't employed by people but work for themselves mowing lawns and selling overpriced fruit they stole from people's yards.

You can get welfare without any documentation? How? I would like to collect some welfare. I can pretend to be an illegal and get some neetbux. I'll wait. Everyone talks about illegals getting free shit, how do I start the process? Wouldn't illegals want to stay away from the government so they don't get deported? Why would they willingly sign up for free shit? Doesn't make sense.

If I shared that would they die?

Lel at the Liberty Prime audio.

They use stolen documentation and it's not like they were getting deported before now, many of them were either so retarded or confident that they could scream racist at us forever that they signed up for Obama's dreamer shit basically giving themselves away. Who knows WHY they were getting free shit, but they were, overwhelmingly.

Give him your energy, Holla Forums.

impressive double trips

jews know, ask them

So are you saying the government allows fraud to take place? If they use stolen/fake documents, that's fraud. How do they get the numbers for number of illegals on welfare? That would mean that they were knowingly giving welfare out to illegals. That means I can go find paco and get myself some fake documentation and apply for free shit or make my own. I've seen some fake IDs and SSN cards that some illegals use. They're shit quality. If the government allows it, then we got some cleaning up to do. Drain the swamp, as Mr Trump said.

Subsidize what you want more of.

The existence of sanctuary cities shows they do allow them to knowingly break the law

Also, there are some 30 million of them here illegally, you don't get to those numbers without a government that is allowing it to happen, so it shouldn't be shocking that they're getting welfare from our kike run government too

I used to be a whiny hypocritical liberal, so I'll tell you what they feel.

Despair and anguish.

All they feel is despair and anguish.

They're not just losing, they're watching as their flimsy illusions fall to pieces. What they believe is real and true simply isn't. In the mind of an idealist, both the laws of the state and the laws of nature cease to have any meaning at all, and yet, here we are, dominating the narrative with physical strength and lawful orders. None of their buzzwords have any power at all. They have nothing.

What they are experiencing is, no joke here, constant triggerings.

The foundations for all of their beliefs was on shaky grounds to begin with, but after winning for so long and after starting to think that winning meant they were right, they can't stand how much they're losing. This onslaught of prods and shocks to the amygdala is challenging their entire reality.

Do you know what I felt before becoming redpilled?

Despair and anguish.

All I felt was despair and anguish.

Wow, great post. This can only be good news.

Capped for prosperity. Great post user.

But I LIKE tacos!

Doesn't that mean I want completely open and unchecked mass immigration and demographic genocide from a third-world country of welfare leeches and drug dealers?

reported for goreposting

Is this what they meant when they said the new ICE age was coming?

Winter Chan (ICE) is coming , Thank You Winter Chan

Thread theme

Either way, Trump tested the waters with the mudslime ban, letting it get the brunt of the force there, and is hitting them hard with it. At the same time, he's designing the wall and is raiding and deporting illegals. He's hitting the left on all fronts and the leftists don't know what to do because all eyes and attention are cone visioned on the immigration ban. The left (at least the politicians) are fucked and they know it.

What a great timeline to be in, watching the strategy and 4d chess go down as the libs are trying to defend and make argument why their lies are right.

>oy vey it would be very terrible if i was implicated in protecting/harboring illegals through the paper-trail of shared social media posts, filthy goyim!

What in the fuck am I looking at, here? Are those reddit or halfchan memes?

Yesterday we drafted a plan to make memes convincing mexican girls who want to break up with their illegal boyfriends to call ICE and have them deported.

CHECKED
with Trump's cabinet filling out, things are only going to get better.

You make yourself obvious that you're not from around here. You're also way too out of touch to be a CREW goon. Calling everything cuckchan or reddit tier memes (because reddit can't into their own memes) because you learned the phrase in one day doesn't make you automatically fit in. If you are a crew goon, then Soros brought in some sad saps. The original CTR goons were more entertaining during the election cycle.

Is that so, rabbi? Why don't you shove that D&C horseshit your pedaling up your asshole.

Why are you changing or IP so much?

I only have "This EP is illegal"

Is there a based user among us who has all of the albums and could upload them here in a MEGA file or webm?

I fucking love this. This timeline is getting better every day

Lick my asshole, Chaim. This meme was started yesterday, and these memes look like shit you;d see on r/alt-right. Do you honestly think these look as good as the typical meme magic memes we create on this board? It's obvious you are a D&C kike, and should kill yourself.

I wish there were streams happening.

I'll give you credit for learning words and phrases from spending a day on 8/pol/, but going on a no-fun tangent on trying to stop memes from blooming while crying about them being cuckchan or reddit (because reddit can only steal memes, they can't create their own) makes it obvious of your intentions. Plus, you unwittingly just admitted you're the same as

Yeah, I'm so fucking new I jumped ship in 2014 from cuckchan. I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, because I don't give a fuck. We have more important things to worry about that shitty memes that look like amateur Holla Forums attempts at mocking us.

The memes look like shit, that is my point

150 is small beans. I want to see thousands being deported every day for the next 8 years.

I'm shocked it's happening already, the way various state leaders, senators, and judges have been trying to get in his way. What I fucking want more than anything is for these fucking traitors to be lynched so we can get this over with.

Good, remove those that commit cuisine-cuckoldry and devour the foul, illegal calories of the immigrant enemy.

WEW LAD

Soon

Sauce user?

Checked and kek'd

Nice fucking digits. One thing I've noticed about Trump, and it's typical of many rich people, he hates not getting his way. He might not have gone so far if the shitlibs conceded with him on things, but by fighting him every single step of the way he's just punching back twice as hard. He even says as much in many interviews. I wouldn't be surprised if he does operation wetback on steroids after he neuters the judicial system

He's moving ahead of schedule under-budget.

PAYBACK IS A BITCH HAHAHA HAH or JEJEJEJE as the tacos say

Here. This is all the ones I have.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0YxjZlMXhI2bk1kRTN5THZIcEE/view?usp=sharing

In the first deportation thread an user said that illegals get extra privileges on medicare and that they're flagged in the system so the workers know. I wish user had gone into more detail about what those privileges are.

Check YT, there are several vids going into the fake ss$ scam and the fact that the irs encourages the ss# theft and refuses to prosecute an illegal using a stolen# but you can bet an American doing the same would get jail. This is blatant discrimination against Americans.

Sleep snug, smug.

LOL

And saved. A+ post user.

"sleep snug, smug."

Kikebook and the ovens are that way faggot

Sleep snug,Smug.

The retard you replied to doesn't understand it either.

What's brilliant too is how the liberals think they're winning, when in fact he's single handedly funneling them into their last stand. Libs are taking their last stand with the Judicial Branch, because it's all they have left, and he'll just end up winning there too.

Liberals NEVER see the big picture. NEVER.

They're detail-oriented morons with no attention span or common sense who will brag about one (usually temporary) victory and say "take that Drumpf!", meanwhile the folks on the right who are redpilled look at them in pity and confusion, borderline disgusted with their inability to understand what is happening right in front of them.

How can you have any major victories when you are simply dashing about from trendy pet issue to trendy pet issue? The only strength liberals have is their sheeplike hyperfocus on whatever the media tells them to be angry about - and Trump has hijacked and disturbed even THAT rare instance of "liberal order"!

Sleep snug, smug.

What have they become

Also
THEY'RE NOT CITIZENS FAGGOT

Feels good

Anonymouse was a mistake

I miss when a single social media post didn't warrant a thread here, especially with such a lazy OP which was made in less than 5 seconds and doesn't even have any sources.

go cry about it in mexico

Interesting, I'm from IL and we were always told they upheld the right to flash your lights as a warning as part of free speech. I do it regardless.

THEY'RE TRYING TO HELP BUT THEY'RE ONLY RELEASING GUIDES ON HOW TO GET ARRESTED FASTER MY FUCKING SIDES

twitter.com/ACLU/status/830128855381852161

topkek any more videos like this?

I guess that executive "action" really was an order.

This is why I have been helping them, in the spirit of fair play. But do you think they would listen? LOL SHUT UP DRUMPFKIN LE XD

Wait until you study maritime law. :)

Remember that this is fucking personal to Trump.

This is where the mexican side of town is so if you are looking for places look here.

I praise Kek with my every breath these days.

The Thalmor would be a better jew analogy

But it's beautiful, isn't it? Somebody should start a board for ICE reports

I might have saved over the original after I cut it out from the background. I'll just redo it and put up another exploitable in about an hour.

Says the user.

There always was and always will be faggots, deal with it.

I heard the raid was carried out by Officer Pepe La Grenouille

Not in the future there wont be. If its genetic and faggots are no longer being shamed into having mustache marriages then they are no longer procreating and that genetic anomaly will die off. If it is behavioral/cultural that shit is going to get destroyed even faster.

Faggots, jews, hired shill crews, marxists in general will be but a footnote in the cultural decay section of history books.

So mote it be. Praise Kek.

Yup it's current year plus two.

There is not nearly enough salt in this thread.

hopefully this one isn't corrupted. I think we left off on putting these into active volcanoes and running over protesters but it didn't get done.

REPORTS SAY UP TO 160 JUST IN SOUTH CALIFORNIA ALONE NOW

W-was this a sign?

pngs open in paint but not in photoshop unless you open them in paint and resave them? Weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpH3N8PIP4Y

I'll try yet again. Sage because I'm into the weeds a little bit.

pngs don't work in paint. It doesn't have transparent software. Pngs will only work if you save them as a .png.

Thanks. When I open this one

with "open link in new tab"
and compare it to "open link in new tab" of this one

I see what you mean.

Photoshop said it couldn't parse it unless I opened that first van file in a new tab before saving though. But it worked fine in photoshop after I opened it in a new tab and then saved.

polite sage.

SLEEP SNUG, SMUG

b-but we're still a hurtbox, r-right?

I need to set a goal of reporting 3 illegals for each instance of disemployment that I find liberals brag about. I've got to make sure I tell some of them too "If I can't work at TGIFridays because I'm not PC, then I'm sending your nanny to Tijuana."

Are there any SJW's that have bragged about getting people fired with Hispanic friends?

KEK

Goddamn Whataburger is delicious too. I could celebrate with some now.

WE NEED MORE

Haven't read all of thread yet, so don't gas me if this has already been said, but they are calling them "Ice Raids of Unusual Intensity".

I bet the people from "gettingracistsfired" have a lot of illegal friends. It's time for a search and destroy mission.

At that rate it will take over 200 years to get rid of them all.

I like this angle a lot

Well we can starve them out with e-verify and penalties to employers. Fees on remittances. There's lot of ways to get it working user.

I've been saying for a while the solution is to go after those who aid illegals. It's a FELONY (10 years in prison) to give them a job or help the evade capture. Throw all the employers and "sanctuary city" faggots in prison and the illegals will self deport in a few months.

Checked

Aiding and abetting. I hope the DOJ cracks down on this.

Trump isn't fucking around like the usual cucksevative foot-draggers. They're going back on way or another this time.

I'd also bet that everyone in MTV's programming department also has a lot of illegal friends. Same with Huffpo. Same with Salon. Same with Cracked.

They wanted the thunder. We kept telling them that it would be a bad idea to call down the thunder. They kept doing their raindances. Let's bring them the blitzkrieg.

Someone in suggested we hand out information on safe places illegals can go, before reporting it to ICE. What say we play some chess?

Made some OC based on ACLU guide. First one is original.

I kek'd

the font is awful

Added forgotten asterisks and changed font.

fuck. wrong one

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfaq800v3Xc

now I'm just shitting up the thread, but OCD. Fixed all caps AGENTS.

check'd

Now let's see how much salt this will generate.

(checked)
I love it. Well played user.

It's pretty great now, good shit.

MASSIVE PROTEST IN JEW YORK RIGHT NOW DO WE HAVE ANY STREAMS??

#MakeMexicoGreatAgain

Mexifornia is going to kick Alt-Washington's ass.

needs to be translated by native speakers

SOON

REMOVE TACO

Getting real fucking fed up with hearing about all these raids and protests, but no one seems to have a fucking thing about them. No streams or anything.

If they have a warrant signed by a judge, they dont need to slip it under the door, and your door will be busted through in about 0.5 seconds after you refuse to open it.

(you will also probably be treated like a violent criminal, because you refused to participate and even open the door. Dont be surprised if they mistake the remote for a gun and fucking waste your beaner ass too, legally)

You will never have a good vidya discussion on Holla Forums again.

It's a start.

Something's going on in Jew York but haven't found any streams yet.

archive.is/Gc4gC

Noticed it earlier, and the fact we have zero streams or news coverage of it is pissing me off.

Yeah, I'm looking around right now. Something may turn up.

I hope so. I'm stuck at work guarding the front desk, so I've been searching since I found out about it and I got nothing.

Spics could get in through the sewer pipes in rio grande.

Found two but they ended within the last hour.

periscope.tv/w/1LyxBjPWmZzxN

periscope.tv/w/1DXxyrwqyBYKM

Shit, good find anyways.

user you are much too goddam kind.

This is absolute fucking treason is what it is.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a pro or anti Trump ad.

Criminally unchecked dubs.

More fun in Austin TX. Beaner City Councilman cries, State Senator calls him a faggot and demands law and order.

archive.is/yfr6R

Lost my fucking shit.

There are going to be a whole lot of open positions in construction, kitchens, delis/bodegas, livery, and beauty parlors next week.

This is gonna cause some butthurt.

I hope you faggots are noticing what is happening. People committing treason and sedition are outing themselves. Patriots are finally standing up. Given the current executive branch, who do you think is going to win?

It's also pretty funny how, when you listen to one rationalize why something is happening, it's always the most magical thinking, pie-in-the-sky bullshit imaginable. They're completely detached from reality.

Good.

It's a suck ass OP but the beaner fear is real.

Was trying to talk myself into picking back up my Jojo binge, this must be a sign. Whelp, off to Crunchyroll I go. I'm at the beginning of Joseph's story; the story didn't grab me at first, I couldn't get all the hype but it's finally starting to click.

"They were looking for someone else and they took my dad in the process," she said.

archive.is/Ahfb3

And why is ICE not waiting until their at work to both deport them and heavily fine the employers?

Well it is now bitch.

THEY BROKE THE LAW BY ENTERING THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY

It's not really that strange though. It's a pretty common tactic called "giving a bone to a growling dog". Trump is just the only person who's capable of producing a bone large enough to distract half the country.

So thus we meme

DISTRACTED BY HIS BONER

These people are all going to turn over on the people who employ them. All of them. They're next.

ILLEGALS! DEPORT!

Holy fuck I'm stick of these fucking traitor politicians. When will the cops literally arrest these fucks?

Can a city just say, "ya we're not going to enforce murder laws". Murder is a state crime, not a federal one, and we're just not going to enforce it anymore. At what point do the feds bust in and arrest a governor (California) or these piss ant city council scumbags beaners/jews for breaking federal laws.

A thousand hours in ms paint

Not citizens so it's not an argument.

Remember prop SOS in California where they overturned it because a kike judge said California has no jurisdiction over matters of immigration and it's federal? Funny how that's changed now. Fucking remove this scum.

English major user, if you want to be more obsessive over it. The first line either needs a semicolon after door, or it needs to be broken up into two sentences. Same for second.

Someone's assmad.

Wew.

I've literally never seen a Mexican selling fruit on the side of the road. Seen plenty of Farakkhan muslims doing it though. The jobs I see Mexicans doing is fucking construction and butcher in my local supermarket and every job at a hotel in Chicago of all fucking places and remodeling an entire Walmart– y'know, those blue collar jobs regular Americans used to feed their families with but now have been devalued all to shit by cheap scab labor.

I guarantee that there will be 100% less outbreaks of E. Coli and other shit based diseases with produce now that the spics are gonna be gone.

Also, /r/'ing smug Pepe variant of this with headline,
'BEST
KEKS
I'VE
EVER
HAD'

Could someone who's shopfu is much stronger than mine do this for me?

They do it all the time here in California, the fuck up thing is they're raiding people's fucking gardens to do it too. I caught 4 spics getting out of a white truck to pick oranges off my tree when they thought I wasn't home a few years ago when I was unfortunate enough to live around them. This is in addition to manhandling my garbage for recyclables and just leaving the trash all over the road.

looks like shit from 2006

What a dumb nigga, we're about to be swimming in fruits and veggies in a few months.

That asspain only sustains us. There are going to be so many job openings soon. Companies will have to pay reasonable wages. The fat cats that the left constantly bitches about taking down? We're doing that by yanking their mexican throw rug out from under them. That's how you do that.

They don't bother keeping up the facade here in Louisiana, the assholes are directly taking all of our best jobs. Like I said, there was a big remodeling project for a bunch of Walmarts in the area. The entire construction team had not one green card amongst the fucking lot of them. Likewise I went into the "employees only" backroom of my local supermarket to ask about some meat, the guy back there butchering the cow didn't speak not a drop of fucking English. Typical. And you won't see one building project not staffed by majority Mexicans. They're full of shit to suggest regular Americans don't want these jobs. It's just, these greedy fucking bloodsuckers want to pay you minimum wage to do them.

I think almost everyone in the U.S. has a tale of family members or relatives being run out of trades by the beaner invasion.

I'm thinking 'Coulter boasts to her pals about Pepe' or 'Kellyanne boasts to her pals about Pepe'.

And then those assholes live behind massive electric gates were security cameras and armed guards while they preach about the benefits of diversity. You see some sickening shit by these capitalistic parasites, like McDonald's and Walmart will openly instruct their beaner slaves how to get welfare. No only are they ruining our communities, our middle class but they're taking OUR money to do it. They need to fucking hang. It's astounding when I talk to my utterly bluepilled family and they think it's so great when too big to fail multinationals are coming out for immigration rights and shit, blithely unaware why they do it. As if they give a single fuck about some dumb turdskin seeing as how these amoral leeches have no qualms about a 7 year old chink dying of inhaled fiber glass in their slave factory.

THEY'RE NOT AMERICANS

They are potential Democrat vote… i mean, Americans, goy :^)

I understand your anger but read a fucking book. Even non-citizen terrorists captured on American soil get due process. How the fuck do you think the U.S. is allowed to extradite foreign nationals to U.S. soil to face prosecution? It was the whole reason Pablo Escobar was scared shitless to get deported TO the U.S. If they're illegal, they get arrested, booked, face a judge and then booted.

That's due process. The liberal is a retard for mentioning it but you're half-retarded for not realizing it.

Another thing, any time these companies(Walmart, Target, Lowe's, etc) build a store in your city, town, suburb etc you can expect them to start mass busing in spics to your area, everywhere these places pop up it becomes enriched and thus unbearable to live in. It's why I just moved to the highest peak in the mountains since they won't build that shit here since it's impossible.

Stop and Frisk when?

==sleep snug, smug."

cuck my life in two pieces

>tfw you were illegally working for a tech firm .
>tfw you got into the US on a diversity quota from New Zealand .

You're just as bad as the spics.

50,000 or more to V& in berdoo.

That's borderline heresy there, brother.

(Checked)

Not much to it but I'll leave it here anyways.

Video captures ICE arrest in Austin Friday

kvue.com/news/local/video-captures-ice-arrest-in-austin-friday/406816577

KVUE: ICE detains 44 in Austin

archive.is/kxkwE

JUSTICE

sleep snug, smug

Livestream ICE protest. Not sure of location.

periscope.tv/w/1gqxvqLkMepJB?q=protest

Holy shit search "ice raids" on twitter. The salt mine, how have none of you faggots raided this yet?

Well that was short. Just a bunch beaners on the sided of road shouting United we will not be defeated and waving Mexican flags.

I'm just lurking in the shadows and feasting on their pain.

Hopefully they got detained

I would have killed myself long ago if not for the utter disdain I felt for those who lived happily in a false leftist bubble. I hope they all burn in the same suicidal despair I felt a fucking decade ago

Is this a bot? Fucking annoying thing has been being spammed everywhere

I keep reminding them everything occurring is legal. The majority of them reply with, "What does that mean?"

sleep snug, smug

I almost never sit on hashtags and read them but I've made an exception for this one. There's some real disbelief and fear on this one and in the general media coverage. Seeing them realize this isn't a joke is absolute gold.

And as you say, a great deal of them have no understanding of even the most general aspects of immigration laws. It's pure fee-fees.

But you got off with a warning, which is also good. You faggots talk a lot of shit about California, but I've seen cops here kick the shit out of people. No respect for your rights, see?

That's the best part. I've dreamed of these idiots being scared of the law doing it's job, and now I'm seeing it.

Liberation for California when?

Honestly, I expect this to be a self-solving problem. As the population of illegals declines, the incentive for local cuck politician to pander to them goes also. Remember that we were the most enthusiastic state in the union for Japanese removal and Chinese exclusion.

Mercy on us, RWDS, we must be liberated, not conquered.

Pic related is the official statement from the CA Senate Leader.

lol

Now this is a great headline. They're going to have to get used to seeing illegals tossed out as routine. To borrow a phrase from the kikes, It's the new normal.

Fear spreads in L.A. after immigration ‘raid,’ advocates claim. Officials say arrests are ‘routine.”

archive.is/YOKWc

Sleep snug, smug

Another headline winner.

NPR: Immigration Raids Are Reported Around The Country

archive.is/u9ghH

TRUMP'S FOURTH REICH ORDER

A NEW ORDER FOR THE AGES

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

We're forgetting something: all the libtards that threatened to flee to Canada :^).

I can't believe I actually lived to see the Fourth Reich. This is amazing.

Which tags, famalam?

Time has irresponsibly memed. Now they must live with the result.

#ICERaids

iceraids

Thank you, friends.

They post shit like this in a really self-serious tone, as if it won't just make us laugh harder.

POST MORE SALT

This faggot lmao

Wew - everyone's an edgy, violent revolutionary these days.

YES YES YES
I work in the area and I have been seeing a lot of moving vans, way more than usual. I think the fear of deportation is motivating some them to get the fuck out of Dodge.

sleep snug, smug.

Virtue signalling just puts you on the fucking list, bitch.

So, what's their plan? Start attacking cops?
If the think this administration will handle something like Dallas the way the last one did, they are in for a world of hurt.

Lads they're memeing it for us

FEMA camps have existed for years.
The fools.

sweet trips of truth

From your lips to God's ears, Keith.

sleep snug, smug

LITERALLY HITLER

More salt. It's too good.

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Can anybody recognize the "concentration camp" in that pic related? That doesn't look German. That concrete wall. . . could it be British or Soviet? Even East German?

It's part of a video, so I wouldn't know where to start searching for the original.

Here's a Faceberg livestream that just ended. "Young Democrats" covering the Austin ICE protest.

I hate to even link the evil fucking site so enter at your own risk.

facebook.com/TexasYoungDemocrats/videos/vb.201856173179894/1380110125354487/?type=3&theater

Why is she so fucking perfect?

Start texting, anons. That's:
CBPHIRE
to

Citizenship Guarantees Service!

Holy shit, just when you think the hipster lefty-cuck stereotype isn't 100% accurate…

Looks like they're planning an underground railroad. Isn't it a felony to shelter an illegal alien?

Sing along, fam.

What, are they going to send them to Canada? kek

Somehow I don't think this cancerous fag would last long on a battlefield.

These fucking faggots have nothing.

NOTHING

Are these people NPCs from Postal 2?

If they keep memeing like this we'll have mechanized infantry flattening barrios by year's end.

It may be redundant to report this particular group of assclowns at this point but it couldn't hurt.

I hate leftists so fucking much.

Taking guns away, on the other hand, isn't unconstitutional at all.

Forgot to add this for those of you who wish to pay hipster boy a visit.

Zero opsec. This network, full of Lean Cuisine virtue signalers, will be about as hard to penetrate as [insert fag joke].

Do it but put in hidden Holla Forums memes and only reveal the ruse after you get the nobel prize in literature.

What the fuck is this Holla Forums ?

rwdeathsquad.com/

Jokes on them, the last station of the railroad is in Tijuana.

I find it very interesting that all these pozzed "Texans" don't have a drawl at all. It would seem they are all from outside Texas. Also that bird is a jew.

The guy who makes music I think.

A buncha meme profiteers making a buck off our wit. Standard stuff.

Austin's a college/government center so there's no telling where these faggots blew into town from.

I dub him Professor Cuckbeard

Hot off the presses.

CBC: Canadian denied entry to U.S. after being questioned on mosque connections

archive.is/ZzLfV

"let slip the frogs of war"

that guy is retarded, hicks will almost always be able to get food because they dont live in a city and their ability to do work and be a human being in general has not atrophied due to reliance on the exploitation of a designated labor class (illegals)

this, I dont know why the left supports keeping a slave caste around when they are almost exclusively used by corporatists and farmers (who are mostly right wing)… well I do know its because they dont care about their own ideals.

well, if you are coming in here with the law on your side I cant exactly fault you, I would do the same in your shoes. do it fast before the law changes and you can get grandfathered in.

wew lad, this fucker dosnt know that a civil war involves two factions from the same country.

this is what we get for larping as nazis, this is some of the negative fallout, the positive effects more then even out though.

YES

I can't wait to see how the left protests this.

You think we could get some anons together and mass call that "know your rights" hotline number and make their job even more insufferable? Would tie up the phone lines too.

Shouldn't be too obvious like spouting memes like some sperglord either.

ROFL

Rounding up illegal immigrants is like Hitler rounding up the Jews. Oh, my. This is too good. This needs to be more commonplace.

Dilute that holohoax more.

More winning.

archive.is/5WrEC

Ya know. I seem to recall an old coworker of mine who's family was illegalshe was some dreamer spic or something so technically has citizenship her tears will be great

Spit my fucking water.

WE WUZ ALIENS
also lul ave maria, fucking tacos

Trump > Quezcatocl

You know that Germany invaded Poland because of the ethnic Germans living on the land Germany lost from the Treaty of Versailles were being genocided by the Poles, right?

Evil Trump in the cockpit of his beaner destroyer is top notch.

Elaborate?

we never studied maritime law in my school

fugg you really aren't from around here are you

sleep snug, smug

I like where imageboards are going

Holy shit how stupid. [Spoiler]It would be a shame if somebody forwarded that address to Border Patrol :^)[/spoiler]

get it and we gladly will

Cuckchanner detected.

you have to go back

Goebbels felt this way once.

LEFTISTS STILL MEME IRRESPONSIBLY

Do it, take the shekels from the Jew and then reveal on twatter that it was all fake and show your true stance after you get as much as you can from them.

Wew, the more I think about, the more I realize how much the left has helped us meme this into collective consciousness reality. Libtards are such easy prey

They're their own worst enemy, user.

Always have been.

Always will be.

The end of the road of perceived altruism is always self-destruction.

kek

DAY OF THE VAN

Night of the Long Vans*

It's beautiful.

Yes we Van.

It's like pottery.

Well, they are born that way. Peasants.

Where does one get beaner tags?

Better than being on the wrong side of the wall

Solid post user

Fuck deportation, these people need to be executed on site

Pest species don't require permits.

This is amazing. They are just so dumb and just give these things to us.

This but with a taco stand

The two faced audacity, Help us invade your country Greengo.

The joke is that "Ave María" are the first two words of a Catholic prayer to Saint Mary, mother of God on Earth. Thus the prayer is usually known as Ave María.
Ave is latin for "Hail", from latin avere (verb to be), and is meant a "let you be well"
Ave means bird in spanish, and I figure rural Mexico is quite full of chickens going around, thus the choice of bird. In spanish speaking country is of course unavoidable that kids point out and joke about the hail/bird duality, saying the Ave Maria is about a bird, or there's a bird called Maria, stuff like that.

So the joke is that the Maria/Quetzalfuckit fusion unleashed El ave Maria (which would mean the Maria bird) to destroy Trump.
It's a stretch on meanings to make a cheap but cute joke to throw around, which only lands given the contrast with the seriousness of the situation.

"The more you know"

Heresy!

Umman Cancer of the Internet.

It's genius, but the font is still fucking awful.
Probably still "good enough" for dissemination tho. In future, consider using something other than mspaint, because Windows fonts without anti-aliasing stand out like a sore thumb.

clothing store.
They've got good stuff actually, I really want an Assad shirt.

Perfect besides one point, the "do not speak english" line.
All the other points can be justified logically, but this one just makes no sense at all and even the dullest spic would notice it

THIS IS WHAT SHITLIBS ARE DEFENDING

twitter.com/CBSLA/status/830178305492054016

Also cock fighting is very popular among mexicans

They need to go be "American" somewhere else. Meaning, they need to go draft their own fucking constitution in their country for them, not illegally enter the country they want to be in so much.

Fake ideology, fake humanism - it's a fucking greedy capitalist kike plot to destroy America because the regular people were getting too powerful and threatening to them.

Top notch redpill right here

This is good but they all have to go, no quarter.

Well, it's not #pizzagate, but it's a start!

Texas being itself, as usual

Thread Theme

the franchised was taken over by kike globalist from some NGO by copyrighting Anonymous and grabbing hold of social media accounts. not even kidding.

that's just like, 5 houses.

Fuck white people
White people please help
like poetry

100 in a single city in one day
The symbol of such actions is going to dissuade more from coming, especially after the wall is in place, and penalties to sanctuary cities and punishing those who help them is going to cause many to leave of their own accord.

>"And remember, DON't come back again."

I was talking with a leftie the other day about "undocumented" students living in fear at colleges. She's pretty well read, but the end of the discussion essentially boiled down to fuck colleges just preying on them, and "well, you either care about illegals or you don't".

Without even a hint of hyperbole, illegals and minorities are these people's Jesus Christ. Without them, they lose all morality and meaning to their life. We've memed a holy war, lads.
Deus Volt

Great dubs, Q

Checked
Trips confirm the left are soulless NPCs created purely for us to unleash our wrath upon.

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE GRINGO!

Filtered

Does it creep anyone else right out? Even just looking at the eyes of these people is enough to make my stomach turn and cause every fiber of what I am to scream at me "this thing is not human something is seriously fucked up in there what the hell is that thing". They so clearly lack a soul and I can't help but immediately get a piercing sense of uncanny valley when I see and hear these "people".

They just keep meme'ing irresponsibly. Will they never learn?

twitter.com/randomgirlx107/status/830492772931039232

Holla Forums btfo

wtf i love blm now

Reality begins to sink into their thick skulls.

AP FACT CHECK: Are immigration raids result of Trump policy?

archive.is/PKmG8

HEY, CARLOS ¿DÓNDE ESTÁ SU TARJETA VERDE AHORA?

Some goodies from the ICE twitter.

archive.is/z9CU4

She's not real.

I found pic related on funnyjunk yesterday. is clearly quoting it.

sleep snug, smug.

Austin council member sees flurry of ICE arrests as retaliation for sanctuary policies

archive.is/euVOF

This is exactly the same as some scrote with his pockets full of stolen good and drugs whining that the police are 'picking on him for no good reason'.

Protests in NYC and D.C. today. Most seem pretty low energy.

Worse it's an elected official advocating on behalf of criminal foreign nationals. Texas is full of faggots like this guy.

Stupid ass kikebart niggers need to stfu.

archive.is/UA4cc

youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ

we come in peace to have babies and more babies have more babies

and their personal property given to homeless americans

A fairly long article that demonstrates how even the slightest enforcement of immigration law has sent them into a full blown panic. Just wait until arrests are ramped up to the thousands.

Washington Post: Immigrant community on high alert, fearing Trump’s ‘deportation force’

archive.is/usZYF

If your a "dependent" in a household that has food stamps you increase there food stamps allotment. Same for power and heat subsidies. In many cases you also help a tax "payer" to get a bigger deduction (hand out, usually they make money from taxes instead of paying any).

i saved myself faggot

I clean my own house and mow my own damn lawn. Feelin pretty smug to be honest.

Following school buses? Nope, they are driving the buses, white kids to school, spics to Mexico.

North Americans living in Mexico talk about why they came and what everyday life is like.

About 200 arrested in ICE raids in NC, SC, Georgia
myfox8.com/2017/02/11/hundreds-arrested-in-ice-raids-in-nc-sc-georgia/

ICE Arrests 160 in Sweeping California Enforcement, Possibly More Across 6 States
breitbart.com/california/2017/02/10/ice-arrests-160-california-enforcement/

ICE arrests alleged 'criminal aliens' in Northern Virginia
wusa9.com/news/local/ice-arrests-alleged-criminal-aliens-in-northern-virginia/406936295

ICE detains 44 in Austin: What We Know
kvue.com/news/local/ice-in-austin-friday-what-we-know/406872522

ICE agents arrest 200 across Southeast; actions ramp up fear in local immigrant community
thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article132089144.html

KIKES KVETCHING HARD NATIONWIDE

Is there any way to check if you’re shadowbanned on Twitter?

Nice collection - remember to always break your links and/or archive.

About 200 arrested in ICE raids in NC, SC, Georgia
archive.is/TYUXM

ICE arrests alleged 'criminal aliens' in Northern Virginia
archive.is/EUGsZ

ICE detains 44 in Austin: What We Know
archive.is/4ZdKk

ICE Arrests 160 in Sweeping California Enforcement, Possibly More Across 6 States
archive.is/SkNOn

ICE agents arrest 200 across Southeast; actions ramp up fear in local immigrant community
archive.is/kO9Ey

More fear and panic.

LA Times: Immigration arrests heighten fears in Southern California as hoaxes, false rumors swirl

archive.is/qc3wB

Modern Teen Whore weighs in on evil Drumpf.

Teen Vogue: Jackie Rayos-Garcia Tells About the Deportation of Her Mother, Guadalupe García de Rayos

archive.is/DeNQu

Uh-oh. Potatoniggers are on alert as well. We can deport them last.

t. Scots-Irish

The Irish Sun: Up to 50,000 undocumented Irish facing deportation from the US as Donald Trump vows to boot out illegal immigrants

archive.is/PwXLT

This is better than I ever thought it could be. This is glorious. Meme magic is real.

That story really brought a tear to my eye user.
It reminded me of when my own mother and father divorced in the mid 90's because dad's job as a mason bricklayer was replaced by a low wage illegal immigrant from Mexico that took his job when he was working on a construction project the local school district was engaged in building new high schools in the county.

The financial strain tore our family apart and mom and dad separated because we lost our house. It's a shame Trump didn't have death squads arrive to bring justice instead of ICE agents.

Why aren't you NEETS joining ICE ?

does she not realize how many fucking immigrants are in LA?

Trying to

I know how it feels. I spent well over a decade in a trade before it was completely overrun with wetbacks. Fortunately I wasn't trying to support a family but it was still a major financial hit trying to start over in another field. My rage barely under physical control.

*is barely

sleep snug, smug

sleep snug, smug

More insanity from Mexico. Trump please deliver us from this pestilence.

Wall Street Journal: Mexicans Vow to Fight Trump by Jamming U.S. Courts

archive.is/kTKX8

NYT: Reports of Raids Have Immigrants Bracing for Enforcement Surge

archive.is/dOyyl

Are they sure they want to bring attention to paper terrorism?

Instead of paying lawyers to clog our courts they should be saving the money - there's an invoice for a new wall that's going to be due shortly.

Lol did not expect that

After this semester ends, I'll defiantly give my service to my country and the God Emperor. Rev up those vans!

So they want to die? Cause thats how we start not giving a shit and start killing. Why the fuck do they keep announcing they're plans so early?

All needs to be done is recognize they are not citizens and due process will not apply to them.

How big is illegal immigration from Europe? I never, ever hear about it and assume it's minuscule compared to illegals from South America.

ICE? Ok.

>Trump signs EO saying that, in incidences of court backups, those waiting for their hearings aren't allowed to stay in the country and can only return and only then to an ICE facility on the border when their case is heard

Problem solved.

Checked and keked

I don't have figures before me but it's nothing compared to Mexico, Central America, South America, Central and East Asia.

One more post - once again fear is the narrative of the day.

CNN: After ICE arrests, fear spreads among undocumented immigrants

archive.is/tXfgK

Thread archive: archive.is/Y9rEp

What the fuck? How is that even possible?

Hopefully that particular problem will be rectified soon.

Threat Theme and Patron Saint of Deportations

Wew - I'm on a sperg posting roll. Fear and panic is the establishment narrative, this time coming from The Houston Chronicle. Note that each of these wave of fear articles in this thread are from different sources but each has it's own hilarious, local take on the crisis.

Houston Chronicle: Wave of fear strikes immigrant communities in Houston, across Texas

archive.is/UAL7Z

(checked)
sauce?

bretty gud

Do you know what the most absolutely disgusting part about this all is?
Weeks ago they were proudly waving Mexican flags whilst trampling and burning ours telling Americans to go fuck themselves.
And now that Americans actually voted for policies that won't tolerate their bullshit any longer the thing they fear most is fucking Mexico. They say they hate Trump, but many of them would still rather live here under a Trump administration than go back to their "beloved homeland" of Mexico. They're the complete opposite of nationalists.

Downtown Austin Vigil Staged After Undocumented Immigrants Detained For Likely Deportation

(pic caption: Reyna Alvarado, with her daughter,describes her family's plight)

archive.is/lqFgU

check'd.
good thing i'm in a CSA and get all the veggies i can fuckin eat from a 100% white-owned family farm less than 40 miles from my house.

I watched thousands of these arrogant clowns march through Dallas about ten years ago doing exactly the same thing when the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act was being debated in Congress. The idiot GW Bush and his neocommie allies McCain and Graham were all on board for it too. They've been at this for decades.

Totally not scripted.

Maybe he shouldn't have come to the nation illegally?

She probably had five attorneys paid for by the City of Austin and the government of Mexico/Honduras lined up and begging to write that bit of theater.

I think it was mostly older white women who voted Trump but the vitriolic backlash from libs against white women has likely memed an even broader turnaround.

This article shows how bad things are in North Texas right now. I can only imagine how bad it is in L.A. The cities mentioned in this article, other than Dallas proper were 85% + White just 20 or so years ago.

Dallas Morning News: Immigration activists dispel panic ignited by Trump orders but warn Dallas residents to be prepared

archive.is/C51YE

They're still in fun and games mode.

They're finally beginning to understand that millions of raping and murdering beaners aren't worth cheap veggies, lawn services and an un-employed husband.

Most of them still haven't mentally grasped what's happening.
Give it a week or so until they really start going full spic mode.

That pic alone describes their entire "logical" basis. Little (not)Cute brownie with a mexican flag while standing on US soil as if this is somehow saying "They're just like us oh god we have to helpz them!" Seriously how the FUCK do people not get that waving ANOTHER COUNTRYS FLAG is a good way to say you really oughta be fucking deported because you're sure as fuck not gonna be a US citizen anytime soon.

Personally I've been loving it, work retail (yeah yeah poorfag shutup I'm trying to fix it) and since this happened every single fucking problem beaner we've had harrassing/stealing/frauding us? Gone, every last ONE OF THEM. They're all in hiding in their little mexico neighborhoods. You can tell which ones by sheer volume of cars they literally clog the streets up with'em. I haven't had a single damn instance of dealing with a bitch who can't even speak english demanding I take her 40 coupons and let her walk out with $100+ worth of cleaners and tampons she'll sell out of her garage at triple markup cuz mexicans are shit to even other mexicans. Shoplifting still happens but thats on a pack of nigerians who'll outright deck you if they get in arms reach running out.

On the upside all those god damn taco trucks squatting in gas stations are now deserted. Fuckers deserve it too since they'd try and spit in your food when you weren't looking. And my family wonders why I'm toasting this "travesty of justice".

user they weren't ever cheap veggies at all. Plus I can say for a fact that their "services" are horrible, sister hired a lawn crew to clean up the fuckton of leaves and a dead tree that fell over. They just used a leaf blower to push all the leaves to the curb not in bags (it was off the yard!) and took a chainsaw to the tree trunk for firewood and left all the branches everywhere.

Needless to say I was smug as fuck because I warned her they'd do some halfassed shit like that. She didn't believe me.

In this article it has been reported that 58% of Americans support Trump in his efforts to clean up America.

==The Denver Post: American family rejoices at removal of illegal Mexicans from their communities

archive.is/C5131

No they don't. They've been clowning around for years. Not a clue as to what's coming. Twitter pics and an orchestrated media blitz won't save them.

>youngest of the couple's three children

This is what disgusts me the most. You want to sneak in, fine good luck, but you sneak in and then start shitting out kids? Repulsive.

They'll have plenty of time to think it over

on the bus ride back to South America

Your link is no good. Get another one.

I'm somewhat disgusted that the outlook is so vastly different. Imagine if American kids said as soon as I get out of High School me and my sweetheart are getting married and going to have 3 to 5 kids. And all will be perfect with the world, thank god we are in America

MFW they're begging for indefinite detention.

No it's not fine to sneak in you fucking degenerate.

sleep snug smug

Memes jack.

There's no connection between Mexicans and illegal immigration, you bigots. Mexico is a country of peace.

sleep snug, smug.

New Tweet from the President

Part of what makes it hard for me to make friends these days is the knowledge that so many people walking around now really are this self-righteous.

checked and kekked!

WE NEED TO START A RUMOR
Hey you. We need to start a rumor for illegals that if they call and report the "bad" illegals or their personal enemies then they can get immunity.
2 for 1 boys.

mugabe.jpg

Suddenly they're not hanging off lampposts, waving flags, and screaming "Mehico! Mehico!"
Funny that.

Bittersweet moment for me as a Canadian, since all these beans can now come to my country visa-free. Thanks Trudeau!

Illegal immigrants often use fake social security cards to gain employment in the states, employers know they're faked but can use this as plausible deniability to avoid punishment if they get caught hiring illegals.

However, forging social security card and other docs is felony identity theft. From what I understand this was the reason that woman in AZ was deported this week, she was charged/convicted with felony ID theft like 10 years ago and served a short prison sentence. Because of this she also had a deportation order that was finally carried out.

Anyone bragging about doing this is just asking for it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
archive.fo/KaX33

Kek giveth, this day, our daily smug. I swear I can't get any more smug. How can I show the Trump admistration and ICE my appreciation? I must share the smug.

Did anyone seriously expect he woulldn't clean up his own home turf?

I think what makes it even more sick is that these sub-humans are basically holding their own families hostage and using their own children as human shields.

The connotation isn't that they don't want their family separated, because that can easily be solved by going back to Mexico (and arguably enjoying a vastly higher quality of life with all the tax dollars they stole), it's that they are basically saying "If you deport me you'll have to tear up my family first; I know you don't have the cajones.". They are purposefully leveraging the well being of their own family so they can leech off of another country. How sickening is that?

I'd really like to know what the cuck's shirt says, looks like a list of -isms.

FUCKING THIS!

We need shit to post in the tag, that reads in both Spanish and English to make it look authentic.