Grimm

The ending was closure in the best way possible. Like you leaving your ex with no drama, but you don't feel any romantic love for her anymore, but you both enjoyed every second of it, but it's time for different people.

The Grimm formula became really stale and rigid in the end compared to Supernatural. Say what you want, but at least they try to change things up and introduce new concepts. Supernatural also has the advantage of being super comfy.

I wish there was a more succesful competitor out there, someone who can do it better than Supernatural. But it looks like in a few days I will go back to my old wife. She has matured into a hot Milf and while I am curious about new things, she still sucks me off better than any other woman. She

Grimm didn't have tumblr humping its corpse. It wins for that alone. You write like a woman

feels bad man
call me weird or whatever but I thought they were the two hottest women of the whole series by far

I'd grudge fuck Trubel into a submissive housewife tbh

Except for a few episodes and the ones Felicia Day were in, it's remarkably free of tumblr.

Where the fuck do you hang out, where you come into contact with them?

I want to facefuck Juliette and make her eyes go even more cross-eyed.

And I want to fuck Trubel just for her to not be "super serious business" all the time.

Btw I like how subtle the transformation of Adaling into a good girl was. It was kinda seemless. Maybe it wasn't. I will never ever rewatch Grimm. But in my mind it was real.

Add Claire to the mix.

It is her name.

I know that because I would love to have sex with her.

Here you go.

No thanks.

Just sex?
I want to impregnate and breed her and gently coerce her into being a traditional housewife and mother for my children. At least during the day, during the night I will fuck her brains out, make her temporarily retarded as pleasure overwhelms here and she can just moan and say my name.

I want to cuddle with her in a way that in her subconciousness shows her that she is mine and belongs to me. I want to kiss her bulging, pregnant belly in that she carries my child.

Btw just now I thought about how cool it would have been to have Grimm/Supernatural dual threads, but sadly that opportunity is lost to us now. Forever.

Remember that Spn season 13 will have an animated scooby-doo crossover

Prediction:

Luci's kid starts watching cartoons. Probably Dean suggested them to him to not bother with his bullshit all the time.
Then he magics them two into a scooby doo episode like when Loki did.

What's this Legends of Tomorrow I have been hearing about?

Legends of Tomorrow is another DC show, I think based on Arrow.
Has Firestorm, Atom, etc. If I had to guess it's probably shit.

Too late.

shit show

How does it compare to the Agents of Shield?

I stopped watching that after that main girl cocooned herself. It was kinda pointless to watch it afterwards. It felt like waste.

One day I am so going to kiss the belly of my pregnant wife and I will show her with gentle gestures like these that I own her and she ought to be subservient to me.
I would so enjoy making her into my submissive wife.

t. not even that right-wing, just likes being dominant

Agents is better and more serious. Legends is a shit show but watchable.

You sicken me.

Is Bruce Timm involved?

Uhm pretty sure you would want to put it in my mouth IRL

CARRY ON MY WAY, WARD-SON.
THERE WILL BE PEAS, WHEN YOU ARE GONE.

LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST! WON'T YOU CRY NOMORE!

Theryn is a based QT - would hold hands with

CRY NO MORE

DUN NUH NUH NUUUH
DUN NUH NUH NUUUUUH
DUN DUN DUNINA DUNDUN DUNDUN

Although to stay on topic I stopped watching after G*d and his "sister" reconciled. They jumped the shark before that, but after that season I honestly couldn't continue watching.

You have terrible taste.

I get that, but I in a weird way liked that, because if you think about it in a "meta-sense" than that is a good way for them to remove them from the tv show.

It's comfy as fuck, user. Try it.

What does that even mean? I don't see how that term can be applied to a tv show. It is trash.

I did. It was awful.

the eternal buzzword crutch of the shit taste Holla Forumsirgin

People who don't like comfyness (or asmr for that matter) are weird as fuck and have no soul.

I bet you are psychopaths and never enjoy anything.

You are awful.

that's not how you spell kino