Rainbow Six thread

Talk about the Rainbow Six games including Siege.

Just picked up the book at the thrift store for about $3. Haven't read much (page 46 I think), but I'm enjoying it so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/Rainbow6DE/videos/1246281785383704/
imgur.com/a/TgDMl
puu.sh/oJEtF.jpg)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

facebook.com/Rainbow6DE/videos/1246281785383704/

Soon

That shield doesn't look as dumb as I thought it would.
>Navy SEAL
>Deagle

I had fun with siege for 60 hours but the absence of real anticheat makes it really hard to enjoy since it seems every single game has a cheater. Plus the grind for the season pass operators is fucking awful and the daily system is shit, how am I supposed to win two matches as fuze when the only gametype I get is hostage? I might as well be playing a recruit.

Come on, no other operator can take care of the hostage as quickly as Fuze can.

The only way to play Ranked is to have a hacker on your team to counteract all the hackers.
You can also change your matchmaking preferences so that you don't play hostage

I play casual and it's still full of hackers. I also don't have a problem with recruit, I'd rather be playing recruit than a fuze who can't use his minibombs for risk of one bouncing under a barricade, down the hall, through a killhole and exploding the hostage but that recruit isn't getting me any closer to unlocking the 25k operators.

and looks like you can only hipfire it

Gonna share some cheeky spots.

Admittedly, this last one is an exploit.

All I have is this one

I think most people know about that spot now, however you could probably use that as bait or some shit. Like, make them look towards the right corner while you hide somewhere else.

SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON BIO TERRORISM, user?

They dont work.

If it did I would be playing House every match

HEY, DID YOU KNOW THE MP5/10 IS THE GREATEST SUBMACHINE GUN EVER MADE? TWO TO THE CHEST, ONE TO THE HEAD, JUST LIKE TRAINING
HIJACKING A PLANE IS TACTICALLY FLAWED

Fuze without cluster charges is still better than Recruit, 3 armor and his weapons more than make up for it I think.

Have you ever shot a man in the liver, just to watch him die slowly?

This is the only half-decent game Ubisoft has released since forever.

and they are killing it with E S P O R T S

bump

I have the whole series. Will be nice to go back to Vegas after so many years. Plus it will be a nice way to get me into the tactical mindset and warm me up for the less casual R6 games.

Terrorist hunt is the only thing worth it in Vegas

Question: should I just slap an acog on what ever gun I can as the defenders? Since the extra little zoom puts me in par with attacker scopes?

Yes its retarded but ACOG makes any gun good

Yes, ACOG is the best attachment.
Or turn your FOV down

Cool

Raven Shield is the last Rainbow Six game.

Everything after that is NOT R6. It became a shitty generic CoD-clone franchise.

Rainbow Six is:

It's not a third-person Hollywood shooter.

Personally, I think that Siege is less casual than Vegas. Unlike Vegas , Siege doesn't have regenerating health.

It's not terrorism if the good guys use it.

I know you are a fucking shill but at least call it RS Siege thread so people know to stay the fuck out.

Keep practicing

Every game you enter has a whiner

Less strenuous than League of Legends if you enjoy the game.

Git Gud faggot

I main recruit on attack

Don't you have a souls thread to be shitting up?

Are these games worth emulating?

Evuwee won is chweating but me. Im not bad evere won is a big stoopid doo doo head

you know you can make holes in the wall, right user?

And the grinds not too bad seeing how there isnt fuck all to spend the points on anyway

well, at least that first round was fucking incredible

This game is unplayable after 10 pm on WUS servers.

The gun models in this game are pure sex.

When are the new operators getting released? Really interested in those cameras.

Just call it siege general already you shitters.

May 11th you deaf blind fuck

Most of the time you either have nice guys that small talk or unbearable faggots that assume every time they die is from a hacker.

I love that shit.

WHATS IN THE CANISTER?

DEMOCRACY

I like games based on books that the author had input on.

Rainbow Six is particularly special because the company that made it, Red Storm, was founded by Tom Clancy and he had vital input in its development.

Ohhhh shit

imgur.com/a/TgDMl

and patch leaks

Buffs/Nerfs
Tachanka has been buffed (faster placing of the MG, closer to corners and walls)
Montagne's shield covers him better from the front
IQ has been buffed also, she can see the electronics outlines Thermite no longer has frag grenades, Buck got frags instead of flash bangs.
New endscreen

MVP shown at the end
New weapon charms

Season 2
The new map Border, its as big as Hereford Base (between rounds image: puu.sh/oJEtF.jpg) Images of the map:
Valkyrie with 4 deployable throwable cameras
Blackbeard
Vertical rappeling indoors
Other
You can abort the placing animation for breach charges etc
Ranks in Ranked get resetted (Seasonal Ranks)
Coloured end of round cam:
Red dot sight has been improved (smaller)
Lightning has been improved
Customize your loadout between rounds!
New headgears! Video of coreross
Many of bugfixes

THANK FUCKING GOD

Those skins look retarded to cool

WHAT

The nigga didnt even need Thatcher on some spots to take battery's and jammers out

Is that why? They want Thermites to have to rely on others to take that shit out?
And what does he get instead now anyway.

Useless flashbangs, Buck gets frags now.

Better than the actually useless smoke grenades I guess.

So, is Siege dead yet?

The next patch is making the game the best its been and there are apparently more changes to come.

Blackbeard looks OP as fuck though

As nice as a new update is, I have a feeling that the game will keep declining in player base after the initial spike from the DLC.

I dunno then I have a good time finding games just dont play ranked

I have a feeling Ubishit will make this game f2p by the end of it.
Game should've been $30 at most.