Let’s Break a Taboo

hooktube.com/watch?v=c8Xj_r5QG-s

Brave New World was supposed to be fiction

At least it's not a literally reddit thread. Have a bump.

user, I…

Get out.

How do we genetically engineer directors and actors to create more kino?

Cowtits look like pic related, more like dicks than mammary glands. You need to come up with a better epithet. Also big tits are better in 2d too.

Arguing in favor of eugenics is exactly how you know someone is controlled opposition. Not talking about the Jewish controlled Federal Reserve, not talking about how one family controls half the world's wealth, but instead talking about how we need to start treating people like livestock by breeding them the same way farmers breed cows. Jared "They look Hu'white to me" Taylor is arguing for us to start treating eachother like cattle, aka, goyim.

The teeming masses are livestock and a wise man gets the most he can out of his livestock by breeding out genetic weaknesses.

It's only bigoted when goys do it. (((The Chosen People))) can get away with anything.

t. Basement dwelling autist that would almost certainly be sterilised in the society that he wants

Projection. I enjoy rubbing digital elbows with the lowest of the low here. Keeps things in perspective.

>>>/r9k/

I see no real difference between that board and this one. You just pretend to watch movies here while bemoaning your sorry lots.

Go back to reddit

pretty much like Holla Forums, isn't that right fellow user?

The college communists are useful tools but they are far too insufferable to post with. I prefer the company here.

Post your IQ

Why?

Assumption actually. I am assuming that you are from Holla Forums and I am assuming (with valid cause) that they are autistic to the point where they would be deemed undesirable in a healthy society. Eugenics isn't even inherently bad, I just see a lot of defective people saying it is a good thing which is amusing.

They are undesirable but politically useful. Lets not kid ourselves though, eugenics or not those guys were never going to breed anyway.

They are poison.

Exactly.

Or badly trained / managed individuals. The rich do not like taking responsibility anymore than welfare bums.

there is literally nothing wrong with eugenics as long as it's voluntary

Nature wasn't voluntary. People with retarded fetuses inside them aren't going to be happy when you tell them you want to flush it out and defective losers aren't going to willingly be sterilised. "Voluntary" eugenics makes the entire concept pointless.

incentives go a long way in removing that sort of shit. otherwise you just marginalize those people in other ways until they get with the program.

There's been too much dysgenic breeding over the last few generations. It would need to be as harsh as nature is to return the populace to its peak level of health. Eugenics isn't even debatable in the modern age, when most natural illnesses have been conquered and people who are totally incapable of movement can survive you need a counter measure to retain your people's fitness. Society wouldn't be so fucked if these people that would be destined for death in a society that required mental and physical fitness just died like they were naturally supposed too.

Spartans used to throw defective babies and children from a cliff, I think we can all learn something from that. It's harsh but it's for the good of the whole, cancer cells need to be purged to maintain the body as a whole and we shouldn't feel guilty about that.

You are up late on a school night. Unlocking fossil fuels is what allowed populations to skyrocket. Also, money != superiority. More likely it means a greater propensity for deceptive behavior.

Wow…I can't even…Just wow.

That doesn't change the fact that we need a large scale culling.

I'm talking about physical and mental fitness, beauty is taken into account too eg you could have a child that is totally fit aside from a horribly malformed face and despite their body being fine they would still be thrown from the cliff to keep the gene pool healthy. You have to be as harsh as nature itself would but you do it with the conscious goal of strengthening your gene pool so in reality you would actually be harsher than nature.

That depends on the society.

true but even so it would be better to undo at least some of the damage rather than let it fester further.

I don't support Holla Forums or short sighted skinheads, but name one thing that William Pierce accomplished, seriously, he never accomplished anything. So when he criticizes a different group making the movement look bad, it doesn't carry a lot of weight.

Are a jew myth designed to drive prices up. Just because something has a carbon atom in it doesn't mean it came from a living thing.

He got the complete unadulterated message to thousands of people during his lifetime and many more after his death. That is definitely more of an accomplishment than the kosher nationalists that you see today, they have more money and connections but they dilute their message and end up spreading misinformation whether it's intentional or not. Dr. Pierce helped open a lot of people's eyes to the JQ and white genocide which is a achievement in my book.

We live in an age of abundance yet the smartest, prettiest, and richest people have a negative birthrate. This is a values problem and not a problem of the plebs breeding too much. Even among the lower classes in America the birthrates are going negative. The overpopulation is coming from Africa, China, and India. The problem is fixing itself. Culling is a bad idea. WWI sacrificed the best and brightest to serve in the military and they all died. Eugenics is a bad meme that will only work if you can make people prettier and smarter through genetic engineering. Otherwise it is a meme for stupid people and shills.

The fossil fuel claim is actually based on hydrogen + oxygen + carbon. But they neglect to mention nitrogen, phosphorous, sulfur etc… The Rockefeller's managed to surpass this fact though, simply because they were rich.

How are cripples, mongoloids and defectives any use? They aren't even good as extra boots because they are useless, a culling wouldn't be a bad thing. Quality is more important than quantity and if my own people devolve into subhumans then they don't deserve to live full stop, it's not a case of "yeah he's a useless moron but he is white so it's ok" and that is not the right attitude to have.

mongoloids make some of the best memes

Holla Forums - Television and Movies

You did a terrible job making your point.