Fragments of Him

Time to take a little break from violence and titty games and play some real art:

How revolutionary is this interactive artistic entertainment? Did you burst into tears as the credits rolled?

Other urls found in this thread:

nusdigital.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document/documents/22513/Composited_LGBT_motions_and_amendments_2.3_NO_NAMES.pdf
jayisgames.com/games/pond/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know what surprises me the most?

Is that someone has yet to make a game that looks pretentious as fuck on the outside and draws all the hipsters in and transforms into a gory mess of violence and amazing gameplay halfway trough.

It might be a bit too much for a practical joke, but I think it would be great

So a game.

Isn't this just A Christmas Carol except gay and shitty?

Fucking shit.

Does he get bareback pozloads on grindr?

I thought that guy worked for the NSA or something? Why do people post his pic when talking about vidya?

Two years from now

Top fucking kek

The very cornerstone of sloppy writing. Some genius thinks "you know, there's a lot of stories written from first and third person perspectives: I should write something from a second-person! It's a revolutionary idea! It's AVANT-GARDE!"

And it goes on to prove that it doesn't work.

The problem with that idea is that you'd be making the perfect game FOR these people.

Calling it now: This gets an award at next year's GDC.

If I was making a game I'd make the story about persecution of Jews and played it straight until the end, where it is revealed that Jews were asking for it all along.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

It's still an entitlement simulator. The protagonist is too white and too male.

Don't worry, it will conclude with his grandmother going through the things in his room and discovering the stockings, skirts and dildos beneath his bed.

I don't even need to read the rest of that. I already know nearly everything about the game.
Seriously, SJW claim to be about diversity but they are terrifyingly homogonous.

I was thinking about this some year ago or so. But then people would be able to sue me for false advertising.

At the least the way I thought about doing it anyway.

Would love to see people and media react. Game would get shitton of negative and hopefully some positive coverage because of it.

Maybe Harry identifies as a woman.

I mean, seriously, it's 2016, why the fuck to you even assume Harry is a man?

The only stories that work in second person are Choose Your Own Adventure ones. Everything else is garbage

Why am I not surprised?

Fucking shitlord.

I've been thinking the simple way to do it is by having the presentation and selling something as "touching lesbian love story", but it's actually just an excuse for hot yuri action (with attractive females) and then I deflect all criticisms with all these progressive talking points right back at them.

user, you can't have attractive females in videogames. That's objectifying womyn.

You need plus-sized ladies. Make sure you put them in burkas so you don't fetishise them.

Make the first half a drama between a trap and a bull dyke, second episode is about two hot babes fucking.

I don't mean to offend you but that's because you are a degenerate obsessed with other peoples genitals. Not that there is anything wrong with it, some of my best friends are naziboo larpers.

Ever heard of "Write what you know"?

As long as the first half is SJW friendly it'll only get good reviews from the usual sites. Journos don't play they games they review.

Thanks for the idea, mind if I steal it?

Here's another place where SJW hypocrisy just drives me insane. They've been going out of their way to drive gays out of SJW circles because they say homosexuality in men is the ultimate form of soggy knees, yet they also have to make any male character in their games gay or at least bisexual while currently in a gay relationship. They need to just man up and say they hate gay men already.

the jokes have been made already

Already ahead of you.

nusdigital.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document/documents/22513/Composited_LGBT_motions_and_amendments_2.3_NO_NAMES.pdf

This makes me happy.

Just don't describe it as family friendly, and try to meet your promises, at least initially. Like eversion, but without the Lovecraft quote at the beginning to ruin the twist. And maybe don't charge money for it. I think there's a large amount of games on steam without esrb ratings

They aren't all the same person, but groupthink is real and they'll often reblog several contradictory posts along those lines without a thought given to it.

LMAO

Actually, is there any data on how long journos 'play' those narritive games? So you start the weird stuff just as they begin to stop playing and see if they actually finish it or not.

If these 'devs' like movies so much, maybe they should try making fucking movies

Too hard to sell to the brainwashed masses. Remember boyhood?

0/10

It took 15 years to make ya know.

It's perfect for a cuck scene, when you really think about it.

What was the deal with that movie anyway? I heard an interview with the kid actor on the radio but I have no idea what it was about

Basically, it was made during the course of 15 years.

I know that, I just meant why was that user comparing it to this garbage indie games?

It shouldn't be compared to garbage, did you know the author spent 15 years making it?

I guess that's the only thing it's got going for it?

What do you mean?You were probably 8 when they started making it, isn't that awesome?

15 years, eh? Must be as good as 15 years worth of movies combined

Will have to work around without implying one or the other. Just going to let people make their own "opinion" what the game is about without revealing the spooky truth.

Too many games nowadays are spoiled before they even come out. There's no adventure in trying a new game.

god, you can let me die any day now

Judging by how fat the girl is in the second picture, it should be called Leftovers of Him.

Won't they not be oppressed within their own queermosexual circles anymore if they drive out those evil cisshit gay males and thus have nothing to complain about, or will they move onto claiming lesbians are oppressive too?

Twelve.

Yeah seems like they turned on those faggots already.

So the game would start out as something like Fragments of Him, but then shift to the dead guy's perspective trying to escape a Dante's Inferno style homosexual hell?

This is the Pinnnacle of gaming as it was conceived by it's precursors artisans in the Bronze age

Are they aware that gay men where the only guys doing shit in their shit community?

Fuck it. I was going to try this until I found out it was $17.99. I only try shit like this for free.

Make a game where you start off standing in a dark room full of screens showing family movies of a pansexual transnigger genderfluid individual who died in a tragic accident. Hipsters will think that's the whole "game" and drown you in shekels, but at any time you can walk through a long hallway that leads to the game that Doom 4 should have been. There's no explanation whatsoever and the combat-related keybinds don't show up in the menu until you exit the hipster room. The first monster is the special snowflake from the tapes, now a zombie that dies in one hit

Doing shit is bad because it leads to progress, which means they have to find new things to whine about.

Well, they are killing themselves.

When "Cis Gay White men" get kicked out the movement noone would be there to organize anything and will finally canibalize themselves because the utopia of women working together always ended in savage purgings.

What year is this .

It's 2016, Mr. Oliver.

you can always finish it for 45mins as i doubt it will be longer, and refund it to teach them a lesson i guess

woudn't play this shit myself though

Oh gee how surprising.

That "time machine" is never going to work, grandpa. Go back to bed.

SJWs and pretentios Hipsters don't really play games.

And maybe have a secret password you can input in the beginning to skip the first half

Unfortunately linking this spoils the twist but:

jayisgames.com/games/pond/

Hotline Miami 1 started exactly just like this in the intro