#PIZZAGATE ARRESTS INCOMING UNDER JEF SESSIONS

http ://abc7chicago.com/news/cook-county-sheriffs-office-nets-101-arrests-in-sex-sting;-752-arrested-across-us/1746351/

^happening

BUMP FOR HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING
NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES, BABY
PRAISE KEK

OH FUCK

Pls delete low res cuckchan meme
Thanks

NIGHT OF THE LONG OVENS

No, fuck you and fuck off.

absolute madman

Holy fucking shit, is this a full on purge going on? *I like it.*

Anyone have a link to the pizzagate Goldwater thing in the anouncement?

Kill yourself subhuman cuckchanner.

No one cares

wew,you guys apart of some kike team or what?

Where does it say anything about busting pedo scum? It was just a big bust on pimps and regular Johns.

Your reddit spacing-tier witch hunt is autistic as hell. You should be embarrassed.

Fuck off with attempting to derail the thread. besides, I've been here since the first exodus in 2014 and eventually joined in the escapades of the primaries
There's a happening afoot.

fags/10

Hold on, let me check on that…
it says that's not an argument..

Its clearly about pedos,they always seem to use that type of vauge wording until more info comes out.

Oh, and it's funny how the ones captured are all shitskins. This'll definitely help Trump.

fine,i'll just filter and move on.

Impressive, but when is Hillary going to be arrested or suicided?
I want to see the media faggots crying, but only if we get to see them arrested live on air. Maybe the cops will read off some of their (((crimes))) during the arrest.

also it's about sex slave trafficking in general , the little kids matter most, but they aren't the only victums

SHOO SHOO CUCKCHAN

Finally a true Holla Forumsack has arrived and not (((Holla Forumsacks)))

DUBS FOR SLOWBEEF AND OTHER GOONS GETTING CAUGHT

I'm waiting for the senators and politicians to an hero

Also many anons have stated it before, but i'll reiterate. There are going to be massive strings of suicides. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them keep a handgun near them at all times for just such an occasion.

Sadly never, she'll "die of natural causes" before they arrest her and then be given sainthood by the liberals as lead by first nigger.

I want a bunch of them 10+ dragged out of congress kicking and screaming.

I wonder how silly they feel now that they took the short name of the SA. Remember what happened to it.

Them and the journalists and other lugenpresse.

was there more dirt found on him or something? as far as I ever knew he was implicated only because of his mod status, which was bad enough granted.

Yeah it's fucking happening, they're mopping up the lower level guys.

Sounds like they're talking about hookers in the article.

Switching IPs, again?
If any of you anons experience these types of replies then just post molymeme reactions- it's his weakness.

Good. Go away.

They probably won't expose any massive pedo networks until after trial.

I wouldn't count on that happening in a Trump administration. Her skeletons shall rise from her closet and the world will know that Holla Forums was right.

You mean Jim's ladyboy news network?

Special pizza delivery for John Podesta.

yeesh, must be slim pickings in seamonkey land

Yep.you're a cuckchanner
cuckchanner
Faggot
Sorry to burst your bubble but anons will never stop until the cuckchan menace is rooted out.
You have to go back

This is getting out of hand.

Well, the shilling around here has hit plaid proportions. Fucking kike subhumans. Even when it's not in their best interests, even when it's in the opposite of their best interests, they just can't help taking a shit on the floor of white people at every opportunity. They can't help themselves. They hate everything good and informative in the world. They are the antithesis of the good, a disease shaped like human beings in order to deceive us, demons who lust for revulsion, disease, and decay.

Don't you see your boss is about to get the v&?

HOLY FUCK SHILLS GET OUT.
GO ON DON, NAIL THOSE PEDOS THE THE CROSS.

way to keep on topic, you salty faggot

inb4 he posts some self-fellating diatribe and expects everyone else to read it otherwise they're cuckchan cancer

…i will resist my urge and stop.
sorry for any inconvenience due to cuckchan posters.

Don't apologize, fighting cuckchan is a noble cause.

i know,but i don't want anons (could be shills) to think i'm derailing the thread.

1. The OP is utter shit.
2. The entire thread has been derailed by two autists arguing.
Mods, please delete.

Fuck it i'm making a better one

The US prison population is ~7 million, adding another million or two to that is logistically absorbable.

But if there's not enough room to house these people… other options are possible.

Wake me up when it's the actual pizzagate offenders, you fucking mouthbreather.

It's cringey how hard you're trying to behave in the way you feel will help you best fit in. It's behavior that I liken to preppy teenage girls.

I think the best form of rehabilitation is a prescription of 9mm FMJ to be administered orally as much as needed until symptoms cease.
I must say, though- you're forgetting about all the prison space that'll open up once all the beaners are on the other side of the wall, my friend.

Don't bother, did you actually read the article? It's just random faggots using backpages. Nothing to do with pizzagate.

(checked)
But pedos are pedos even if not pizzagate yet.

You fucking clueless cunts. Pedo's going to jail famous or not is brilliant. Article i linked is to show the momentum gathering to climax when Sessions deals with #pizzagate very soon.

kys.

what the fuck are you talking about?

These type of stories are all the same. Guys buying hookers online. It's nothing to do with child sex trafficking. These are not incoming arrests under Jeff Sessions. Critically think before posting articles.

(checked)
Kek confirms we should start a cuckchanner holocaust.

NIGHT OF THE LOLI KNIVES

Nice, you can switch IPs

Such is the essence of happening threads…

Wood

Well this got slid in a heartbeat.