So what's gonna happen guys?

Realistically, what's the most likely thing to happen next? Does she drop out? Does she die? Who are they picking to replace her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=pK8Z9Z8nhRI
epilepsy.com/connect/forums/living-epilepsy-adults/finding-zeiss-z1-blue-lenses-treat-photosensitive-epilepsy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE DNC HAS DECLARED RICHARD STALLMAN THE NEW DEMOCRAT PARTY CANDIDATE!!
ABANDON YOUR PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!

I don't think she will drop out at this stage, it's gone too far and she's in too deep.

This. She's going dig her heels in and continue this farce.

She'll be replaced by a body double

A.W. shoots her for being positivist scum.

Realistically: nothing. She'll get president and either die before her time is up (that's a good reason to vote for her actually) and her VP (literally who) will take over.

Or she drops out (less likely) and DNC will conspire to elect anyone but B████, so basically her VP (literally who)

Wait I must have missed something why would Hillary be dropping out?

she almost dead an sheeeit

because she's falling apart and recently her CPU overheated because they didn't get around to upgrade the system.
at least the Drumpf just has occasional freezes when the RC connection to Jack Napier's truck gets interrupted.

here's the video:
youtube.com/shared?ci=pK8Z9Z8nhRI

obviously referring to the "Waldo" Jack Napier

not quite

kerry or birden

kerry already blew his chance. he won't be considered.

CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP

I hope she stays in long enough to get a seizure live on stage during the first debate, but realistically she will be replaced by Biden like several people already said. Some sources also suggest that those blue Zeiss glasses she is wearing are specifically for reducing the chance of seizures: epilepsy.com/connect/forums/living-epilepsy-adults/finding-zeiss-z1-blue-lenses-treat-photosensitive-epilepsy

What an election.

she will never leave

The smart move if she drops out is to nominate B████, so they'd probably pick Biden or something.

I hope you're right

Yes, hmm, yes. I can already hear it.

CNN:
Hillary Clinton, the first woman dead president to be sworn into office!

Realistically I think she'll find a way to stay in. The corporate puppetmasters will find a way to keep reviving her.

So she is going to become the US's version of Chernenko with her being too drugged out to be anything but a figurehead?

A corpse gets elected for POTUS

Close enough, at least I knew they'd replace it with a literally who over S█████

It's the current vice president. Most people didn't even know S█████ until after he announced he was running.

you make me sad, user

They will make it work.

It doesn't work when the individual you're calling "literally who" is literally one of the most famous politicians in the country, especially when the guy you're supporting has far less claim to fame. It's just petty.

She'll continue running, win the presidency and die. Then they'll stuff her corpse and she'll turn from a figurative puppet of capital to a literal one.

I knew it.
I never had faith they'd give it to the runner-up, because that would make too much sense

What if she was already dead from the beginning? What if this is just a realistic Hillarybot and there's a glitch in the system?

Why are this year's potential Presidents so damn old?

Hillary will be 69 on Inauguration Day
Trump will be 70
Biden will be 74
Bernie will be 75

last fart of the boomers, except for B████, who was of the Silent Generation

Didn't something metal fall out of her pants leg? Perhaps she's a robot

No, robots keep better balance.

It's fairly clear her "Pneumonia" is just a cover. She'll spend the next two weeks practicing for the first debate, maybe take a few potshots at Trump on twitter. Right now this is a blemish but not a major issue for her campaign.

The rubber meets the road at the first debate. If she can't make it, that looks very bad. If she gets sick on stage (fainting, slurring speech, sharting herself, whatever) then she will 100% loose. The TV debates continue to be the #1 way swing voters and undecideds make up their minds, the last debate (on October 29th) especially so.

To that end, if Hilary drops out this week (unlikely, but I'm answering your question) then Biden will be quickly swapped in at the first debate, signs will be reprinted and things will continue to flow. However, the real problem is if Hilary drops after the debates, or even worse after the final debate. By then voters will be expecting *her* on their ballots, and the mail ballots themselves will already be printed. The plan here is to let Kaine be the face of the campaign, and should Hilary win she would abdicate and Kaine (whose name is on the ballots as well) would become the President-Elect.

Nothing probably.

She'll win, narrowly than the campaign wants, and serve a term before being beaten by some attractive young-ish Republican like Rubio or Ryan

she has walking pneumonia

wrong, Hilary has no support in swing states

Kerry is doing worse, health-wise… he's also even older than Trump

huh?

every poll shows her leading in the swing states

think it was a leg brace or something

if Hillary has a health thing on stage, she loses the debate and probably the election

but unless Trump suddenly becomes able to put a sentence together, she'll probably still win

AND IM TRYIN TO KEEP

Guys I just fucking realized something. Hear me out.
DNC Bylaws say party leadership can fill in vacancies in the nominations to their discretion. But it's not by act of chair or anything like that. It's by vote. Presumably, of chairs, vice-chairs and officers. But this is like over 300 people. Simple majority stuff.
And it must be public vote. There is no secret ballot in the Democratic Party. The nation will be watching.
All B████ needs is the largest minority of votes. And the anti-Bernie faction will presumably be split between Kaine and Biden. Neither of these have the scare factor, dollarydoos or influence the Clintons do and they would have to give one of them their blessing for any of that to be a factor.
This given B████'s electibility, how it would look if they cheated him twice, public pressure, and so on.
Guys. We can fucking win this.

If it comes to a public vote you bet you're ass the democrats will do everything they can to silence S█████.
Their won't be a split. The dems will pick their candidate behind closed doors and unite behind them 100%. It'll probably be Biden too, because Obama is super popular right now and they want someone to carry on his legacy.

Ja, if anything they realize Biden is at least somewhat popular with Bernouts unlike Kaine.
However, I feel like you're overestimating the Dems. Over two thirds of the DNC membership is voted in democratically and the rest are state chairs and co-chairs. Many chairs were in the tank for Hillary (when they got together and made the HVF was a testament to it), but probably only about two thirds of them, and we don't know anything about the co-chairs. And they just may prefer B████ to Biden.

Besides, if Biden wins it may be on his terms, like "I don't want that chump Kaine as VP. B████ is fine".

She's like Rupert Murdoch, she'll never fucking die.

just vote trump, stop being retard