Favorite Border Wall Designs

SO MANY DESIGNS TO CHOOSE FROM

Well Holla Forums, it's time to build a border wall.

In case you didn't read, the mentally ill 9th court appeals judges in San Fagcisco decided to rewrite the law to continue to allow sandskins and other degenerates into the US to spite Trump. Now we're going to have to deal with a flood of shit until the Supreme Court cucks the shit out of the lower courts.

Until then, I'm transitioning my thinking to the wall and all the shitskins and degenerates we can keep out.

ITT: Let's get /comfy/ and discuss our dream border wall designs. Trips get memed into reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Constantinople
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still think this pic is the sexist of the ones I've seen. I especially like utopian future America.
I hope the wall is thicc and fancy.

Ooh, I love it.

Monsters is such a good movie. You really ought to watch it, user.

A pipeline along the bottom of the wall with a special PIG that has an underground sensor attached to it and each scan is saved relative to GPS to watch/check for tunnels.

(Heil'd)
Love it, great idea.

I've seen it probably a dozen times. How do you think I knew to post the pictures?

Know what else is a good movie? Eat shit. That's what.

Well fuck you too. Give a recommendation to a guy and he spits in your face? Rude.

The original version (without the added flags) could be seen as sympathetic to the Volkish rural people vs the industrial, soulless Jewish capitalist machine.

Maybe even a bit higher than this.

Just make a nice thick border lined with these. No wall required.

tbh Israel wall is ugly. It's like 120% military civil engineering and architects got chasen out.

Attack on titans wall not that bad

Imagining Mexicans as water and the Wall as a Dam in some key areas could have a de moralizing effect aswell

The design is wanting, but I like the dimensions.

You're right, user. I'm sorry. What I meant to say is, "Eat shit, please."

LEFTIES OUT

All they need is a massive layer of razor wire thats 100 feet deep with anti vehicle barrier inside of it.

Trump's Watch, when can I take my vows!!

Yes

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖇𝖍

with 200ft of wall below surface

And Fuhrer Trump said, "Let there be a wall," and there was a wall. Fuhrer Trump saw that the wall was good, for it separated the loyal Americans from the foreign invaders.
And Fuhrer Trump said, "Let there be kill bots," and there were kill bots. Fuhrer Trump saw that the kill bots were good, for it removed invaders, kebabs, and kikes before they could taint the land of freedom.

-The Book of Trump 1:13-14

Oh, don't forget putting the golden ratio in the tower.

Fuck me the file didn't convert properly. Here are kill bots.

Or an advanced European race next to a less capable race.

I want a gigantic white picket fence

Ancient walls are pretty, but throw these on top. Also, don't forget to build the wall deep and add a mote. Tunnels have been dug to America before.

No spires on any of these examples? Why even bother?

Build it out of dead jews.

I would like a wall similar to the Great Wall of China because then we could drive tanks, trucks, etc. right on top of it.
It would have to be thicc as hell, but it would be awesome.

There aren't, but illegals, cartel faggots, coyotajes….

It's beautiful and those tower caps make it look intimidating as fuck.

MAKE HADRIAN'S WALL GREAT AGAIN

That's a big wall

It absolutely needs a high speed passenger train on top.
The wall could exist under the train.

Several layers of block with grout and rods then have a immaculate brick veneer with designs in the brick either with different colors or corble the brick in and out to make various things.

user, I have bad news.

You're a fucking faggot.

Now we're talking.

Where are the national guardsmen supposed to shoot stray Mexicans from?

From the moving train. Just like our grandpappy's and the buffalo.

What are you, gay or something?

Are you retarded? You deploy tens of thousands of those things.

Could we put a highway under the train?

We could put a 8 lane highway on top of the wall too, but the train would have to be higher up in between the north and south lanes.

(checked)
I agree, I think it's a great idea especially if we bury them miles into the Mexican border

I want a train, I posted this , I just want to know why it's on top of the wall. I don't want to try and snipe Mexicans from a bullet train. Also your obsession with trains is autistic as fuck, as is mine.

Oh like the A167(M) in Newcastle, we could put the eastbound and westbound carriageways at different levels!

We could at least put some track from El Paso to San Diego

good idea

OOOOOOOOOOH, ok now we're talking. How about a train track but one that just has armored cars like this that can roll to any spot along the wall and let the spics have it.

I want a quick to build Israel type of wall, and have us build a train wall.

We need a train wall because the Democrats and fake republicans would be more than happy to let the wall fall apart due to lack of maintenance.

Quiet frankly I want a giant updraft wall to produce energy.

Build a train wall after the quick to build wall has bneen completed.*

how to reich text?

it's the comfiest way to travel

Thanks user for putting my incoherent ideas and fantasies down.

How the fuck are cars supposed to go up 700 ft to a highway?

Perfect. The only thing I would add to it is to put businesses next to the road along the American side of the border at intervals (gas stations, etc.). The revenue generated can go towards upkeep.

(checked)

How have roads going up mountains been built since the beginning of time?

This is a bad idea. The wall needs seismic sensors to detect people trying to tunnel which are sensitive enough to detect people hand-tunneling.

How effective is GPR in detecting tunnels?

Here's an idea.
>have them drive around the wall and be able to stop at depots and lower down into the inside of the wall and refuel/reload

that just makes it a huge target for bombs.

That might be cost inefficient. Would rather use the border to train national guardsmen to not be faggots.

They won't make it past the miles of landmines, snipers, and heat/infrared sensors.

You just don't get the big picture, faggot.

Could we use these depots for a sort of loop service from California to Texas and back?

We have money to play with. We're not paying for the wall itself. Also, we don't have to use the cannon all the time. Some machine gunners can just gun down the spics. We use the cannon on larger crowds and vehicle convoys.

I'm thinking the cannons would be mostly anti-aircraft and anti heavy vehicle.

Really?

Yeah, in legal flights. What, you're going to shoot down a 747 full of American citizens because some faggot Mexican cartel smuggled cocaine in the nosecone?

user, are you trolling me right now? You realize cartels are so rich they literally have submarines, right?

But seriously, cartels have fleets of airplanes for running drugs. We know because those retards crash them along the border all the time.

They're cheap.

Cover the Mexican side in a thick layer of guacamole, then have giant scythes hidden inside, for when the wildlings are getting too uppity.

Mexican planes cost way less to buy because they're shit. They're the same as the Mexican-made cars.

Nobody likes guac, Yeb.

Hence why they crash. Having no idea how to fly a plane + shitty plane = crash

Drones could be effective at tracking those right? Even if they're not involved in shooting them down.

wew

You know right you would be able to know what planes are registered and what ones aren't

It needs to have sentry towers every hundred metres or so (like the last pic you posted OP), but larger in size and some sweet concrete A E S T H E T I C

Ok Paco the entrance ramp just got 100ft longer.

Big time. We could definitely ramp up the drone surveillance. Solar-powered gliders would be ideal considering the climate.

If we put sentry towers every 100 meters, that would be 3,200 towers along the border. Depending on the height of the wall, we could space them out every 400-500 meters to similar effect and cut down on the number of towers needed.

Trump liked this one. You can find it at 1:08:00 in the video.

Can confirm, my family lives next to Zadar, and during a wildfire you can still hear those fuckers going off.

Do not sexualize the wall.
Also, there's no way Mexico would be that comfy, there would only be sand and cartels.

The third pic finally looks like something big and beautiful and modern

Yes, nice. Less poo in loo design tho

Agreed

nice on updraft wall

I've agreed with something like this, but a bit of a use for the middle section. See pics

deportation device

looks like solitude from skyrim

isn't the wall supposed to be 35-45 ft high? this looks way too high. i like the design though.

webm

Let's get serious here for a second. The Berlin wall was very very effective with only 200 crossings in over 28 years. It cost about 100.000.000 Euros and was about 160KM long.

The concept was not one huge single wall but some kind of "zones" in between smaller walls and fences. This gave the soldiers more control. The zones in between the walls and fences were also called "Death Zone"

I use that shit at work, if they got some high powered version then easily

Question:
Couldnt they just dig underneath and go under the wall? It would take some time to dig that far but still. Are there going to be people monitoring the wall at all times? It would take a lot of people to make sure that this goes well. And how do we not know for sure that some cuck from boarder-potrol isnt going to go leftist-hero mode and let people in on his shift? What if the left infiltrate this project somehow? If blue-prints get leaked and people start preparing for how to get around this thing. We need good men down there guarding and ready to shoot spics on sight.

Pic 1 would be nice, but seriously…100 ft. tall?
Pic 2 is pretty, but the Great Wall of China is too short, and would require constant foot patrol.
Pic 3 is too easy to cut a hole through, as it is only corrugated steel.
Pic 4 is probably the best in design, but too short.

I think the wall needs to be around 30 ft. tall, with guard towers spaced so that the wall stretches in between can be monitored either by guards or cameras. Drones will be used for aerial observation of both sides of the wall for many miles, thus alerting us to any tunneling activity, as will the vibration detectors built into the wall.

National Guard forces can do their weekends patrolling the U.S. side, not only to observe & report suspicious activity, but with orders to be within easy reach of the border patrols if those patrols require protection from incursions in force.

We don't need a structure to rival the pyramids, here…we need one that will last, and can be easily defended, both from illegal invaders as well as drug traffickers.

Some areas of the border have natural barriers that would make a wall redundant, but those areas still need guard towers and patrols, of course. Other areas, such as where the border goes through towns, cannot be walled, per se, but the relatively weak fencing that currently goes through them needs to be replaces with a much more formidable fencing system, and they need to be constantly observed, as well.

Strong walls make for good neighbors.

For you

That's why we equip our Coast Guard with anti-sub warfare equipment.

The cartel's flimsy little subs couldn't take even one depth charge.

yes.
try and fucking stop me.

every time

The internal German border between the BRD nad DDR was 1400km long and most of it was secured like pic related.

It's probably going to look like the last image. Now I love that were getting a wall but hate that it has to look so ugly. All utilitarian with no care for aesthetics. I just know leftists will put graffiti all over it till it ends up looking like the berlin wall.

wew

I'll bet you that sign is worth over $10,000 now.

Isn't there some kind of anti paint coating you could use on it?

Thanks faggot. Now I have to re-install morrowind again.

Yes, because nobody in their right mind tried crossing the most well defended spot of the border when they could just drive the train to czechoslovakia and cross the border there.

I've seen this B.E.S.T. wall poster posted several times, but can't find the full version. Does anyone know the rest of the acronym?

Check out this faggot

This is only acceptable if you don't own a computer or wiped your disk in the last 3 hours.

Kept arab barbarians out, allowed aryans in. No reason to change perfection.

Are you retarded? You're asking that no wall be built and instead only mines used. WHY NOT BOTH RETARD.
Besides, in the past two years literally millions of shitskin rapefugees walked through the Balkans into Germany and not once did I hear of even one of them stepping on a mine.

kill yourself

don't forget to add some heavily guarded high capacity elevators, for collecting all that illegal opium the mexicans have no market for anymore and sell it to big pharma for profit, thus enabling mexicans to pay for that wall.

Technology is great but in many areas it's gone too far
Man has to recapture his connection with nature

It should have stripes in red white and blue and every click a huge marble head of trump staring harshly at the mexican side

Because the wall will take years and cost billions. Land mines could be deployed in a month and would cost a fraction of what a wall would. Plus, more spics would end up dying.

What we really need, though, is a shoot-to-kill order and no wall. This would enrage the local illegal population and further polarize the nation into pro- and anti-white factions.

Needs a yuuge Trump hologram.

Worst idea ever. That takes mission creep to another level. It will increase the cost a hundred times.

Top Kek wheres that from?

Saved. Bravo user

I want an America where we enforce our labor and immigration laws, so there's nothing here waiting for illegals to take. Where every cop in America is a wall. Where every employer is a wall. Where every government service is a wall.

A physical barrier protecting the free goodies you can take if you can get to the other side is a shit plan. They can always dig a deeper tunnel or make a taller ladder.

Highway running along inside of the wall as a new major route, also doubling as a defacto 24/7 border patrol with a quick-dial hotline to report attempted crossings

Good idea y/n?

Vivec is a degenerate globalist enabling hermaphrodite that built a fence around nationalist Dunmer seeking to throw out the Tamriel-spanning Empire completely and turn themselves into a race of gods. This is surface-level memery.

t. triggered autist

I don't know that feel anymore because I never play without Great House Dagoth and some other related mods that let me fix the shitty bluepillery Beth was going for.

Alternative:

I remember when people posted this picture with the sentiment of hate towards the transhumanist kike future rather than embracing it.
Cities are the invention of kikes, you live in their rat cages and want to wall yourself in even further?

Trips of the hermit confirmed, mexico is not a primitavist paradise.

You made good use of these trips. We need to stop forcing progress and embrace what we have achieved. Consumerism is a giant waste of ressources, new technology is often just a way to pacify the plebs. We don´t need megacities and a larger population. Nature is beautiful and we should do our best to keep in contact with it and not make this contact artificial. Small communities tend to be more peaceful and stronger bondings with your neighbours exist more often. Where is the authenticity in such a giant technologized city? Where is the freedom when digitalization is made obligatory? Technology should serve us, not grow over heads and distance us from each other.

Is that the politically correct term for third world shit hole? Your luddites are swimming in the city's sewer system.

ah yes, finally all those commuters from Brownsville, TX to Los Angeles get from one state to another with ease.

Oh no! The anchor babies and narcotrafficantes are trying to get to the US! Quickly, build a wall to keep them out!

That looks too advanced for most of Mexico.

I like it

I got you mate.

Fixed it

Trump could sure get his hands on some SLIPS, most hydrophobic material to date that's also burger-made, too. Its makers in Harvard also say it practically lasts a lifetime.

I want a wall that harnesses the power of lightening.

Do your worst Holla Forums.

Why build walls at all?

Why not both?

This is not bad, not bad at all. Maybe it needs to be a little deeper because of the tunnels.

and motes to flood the tunnels, then along after that is a death pit that stretches along the wall underground

Have to put some form of business, transport, or industry on top of the wall so the next (((politician))) in office can't just call it racist and tear it down.

I got a even better wall UUUU

Why not build it with labor from illegals caught sneaking over the border?

1 time - 30 days labor, then deport.
2 time - 90 days, etc.

Make illegals build it for free.

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it.

If it isn't big enough to drive up and down on then it can fuck off, unless you are looking at having towers and border barracks then it can fuck off.

My idea is two walls separated by a deep trench filled with water.

The ramp made from the debris would make the wall less unappealing from the US side while remaining imposing on the Mexican side.

Guessed dimensions first wall 5m, trench however deep it needs to be for cartels to be unable to dig under it, and 50-100m wide.
Second wall roughly 30m high on mexico side and only 1-1.5m high on us side from ramp so can go up and look over easily.

Beautiful, make it wide enough for shipping.

Hey, an actual idea with some thought behind it. But where to get the water from and is the water necessary? Also this wall would be undoable except in flat areas.

We have too many kikes, they will open the gates.

Like this idea, but it needs turbines to churn the water and suck the beaners under.

I have an IDEA

Mark an exclusion area. Issue license for the cheaps for US citizens to be screened and interviewed. After their interview they are allowed to goto exclusion zone and hunt.

anything that looks like a mexican is fair game.
Of course you set up some sort of identifier markings and electronic friend foe system as a backup.
Also a Liason to supervise the missions in terms of critical points in case friend foe indent cannot be made.

Hell Recon teams could get good training down there.

We need to go weapons free on these asshats.

PANAMA BTFO

Or fill it with lava.

Why not? No innocent American goes to Mexico. Only money launderers, shady mystery dealers and tacoboo libshits.

Is 2nd pic feasible?

Please make it happen!

That's clearly retarded, it would take like a year to build 1 mile of something that thick.

I have to second the landmines in terms of efficiency, but why not make a Game Show instead? Think about it, we put all the applicatants to enter the US through a rigorious tests on Live TV for our entertainment and Trump gets to personally stab all the brown fuckers that lose.

That sounds like a something a kike would say you kike?

Quit Samefagging you fucking CIA asset you Mossad looking ass nigga.

Way to go KIKE! RUINED ANOTHER THREAD! THIS IS WHY JEWS ARE A BAD ASS RACE OF TRANNY FUCKING NIGGERALOS.>>9286156\

JK GUYS IM NOT CIA, OR HOW COULD I SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS? ITS PROOF. PROOF IS IN TEH PUDDYING IS WHAT I SAY… IM TALKING NICE WARM TIGHT PUDDYING ON MY DING DONG.

This is too retarded to be anything but pisspoor bait.

Types of barriers:

Pre-molded articulated
Construction with 3D printers
Thermal barriers
Noise barriers
Lasers

It is possible and advisable to use more than one of them.

Developing technology for the wall can advance civil construction a great deal, just as defense investments can benefit civil society.

If it were not for the defense investments in GPS no one would have little wonders like cell phones.

The advancement of 3D print technology could greatly reduce the need for manpower in the construction of homes and buildings. Less employment for Pedro and Juan.

Or how about we hire some fucking skilled white men to build things, and have them outlast memory! Fuck off to your (((federation))) and take pride in your work.
3d printers are cool though and do have a genuine place in society. They are not the end of all labor though, and thats a good thing. A man who has never labored, is not a man.

It will take tens of thousands of men, it would be a far greater number than Hoover Dam, that in thousands of miles across the border. It's colossal. There would be a need to bring men from various states, and to concentrate so many men (far from the family) attracts prostitution, drugs, various crimes, and contraventions.

Think of the wall as an opportunity to stimulate new technologies in construction. These new technologies will later be reverted to the people themselves, as a legacy. People will look at a 3D printer and imagine that it has evolved so fast thanks to the wall.

The wall itself has a direct and clear importance to avoid the illegal ones, but the costs of it need a greater justification to seduce the opinion of the average citizen. It is the emotional part of the thing, technological evolution as was space exploration. She would not have advanced without the emotional justification.

Fuck that, outside the wall looks far cozier than inside it. Mexico is not cozier than the US.

Keep being gay, cityboy. Humans were never meant to live in such conditions, it's poison to the body, mind, and spirit. There's a reason urban populations struggle so much more with mental illness and general degeneracy. Technology does not equal good or morally superior, it should be seen as a tool to achieve greater ends, not as an end in itself.

3d print it

CHICO!

I guess Chico refused to build that wall…

The Vegans propagate their faggotry again.

jesus christ that takes me back

I just want to help build a giant wrought iron gate with dual Fasces, the great seal, and the ogdoad, that's all.

Would this kind of thing be feasible? Specifically the razor wire.
Starts at around 11 minutes.

The berlin wall was effective in large part because anyone attempting to cross would be fucking shot.

your saying they will build tunnels for submarines under the wall?

he doesn't know what are windiws

It's happening.

They should just build a wall of bulletproof glass.

The Dunmer are a race of savages and their "nationalism" is akin to Injuns bitching at Whitey for taking their land. The Empire brought civilization to Morrowind, and it is their rightful clay.

Bad idea, they'll rip it off and use it to make mad max vehicles.

Your gonna have to make that hill waaaaaaaaay lower, inorder to make a structure like that out out steel and concrete in porous water logged dirt you have to make the key and the foundation over twice the exposed depth of the height of the exposed wall. Not to mention all of the weight from the hill behind it. I like the moat Idea but it actually provides a fuck load of benefits to any would be tunnelers as the moist waterlogged dirt would decrease the efficacy of any seismic sensors.

I say take a line and draw it from the top of the high wall, and line it up so it rests on the lower wall, keep that angle, and make it packed dirt, and stone with a concrete cladding to prevent erosion and provide means for water collection, then put the canal on the big green slope side and then make it so the Channel locks can instantly flood water down the side of the hill at any time. Beaners try to climb the wall, get washed away by a cleansing tsunami and the wall shines in all its glory. Wash away the filth, cleanse the mud with h20

Rate my wall

Model it after Hadrians wall, just make it twice as high, and add snipers.

Pretty rad.

Ever played Valkyria Chronicles? It's a bad idea to have massive fortresses on rails, even thought it's sexy as all shit

KEEP 'EM OUT, KEEP 'EM OUTTA HERE

Checking those dubdubdubs

A smoke monster on the US/Mexican border would be awesome

Seems kinda cool, maybe if it was done like this:

I'm hoping the wall has comically huge spikes on it, hehe.

No, it's super cool, for a game or movie.
IRL maybe just sentry turrets would work best. Can still look cool.

I like the idea of dogs in the middle.
A guy I know gets to take his dutch shepherd down to the Texas border to help defennd it.
His dog gets some live bites in. He said it's a lot of fun.

this picture isn't really funny if you actually know german…

SOMEONE GET THIS TO THE WHITEHOUSE!
BARRON, HEAR ME!

(checked)

Starting with 300 meters in height iirc.

I remember reading some article in 2015 about akbars stepping on mines.

Like the walls of Constantinople, but high tech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Constantinople

I heard you, little one.

Or…
we build a canal…
AND A WALL!