Justice League leaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FgONIl63Po&t=4270s
archive.is/jJevE
vimeo.com/album/4863137
archive.is/8p41t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So do they explain how Superman came back to life?

Are there any big guys among them?

A single drop of blood from Steppenwolf falls in to Superman's mouth and Superman suddenly revives. Steppenwolf's real name is then revealed to be Khan Then Grog arrives and steals all of cyborgs bananas

The new ending sounds weaker,

Joss Whedon really is the ultimate cuck.

Yeah, that's what happens when you replace Zack Synder with Joss Whedon. I'm not paying a cent or a minute of my life to watch this trash. Fuck DC.

Funny, first Holla Forums whines about Zack, now they whine about Whedon. Decide.

Yeah, I wish this Holla Forums guy would make up his mind

Well, I wasn't planning on seeing it before and I'm still not willing to see it now. I hope it flops and the media shits the bed again by blaming sexism.

They can both suck for different reasons. Snyder tells lazy stories slathered in gaudy special effects and bad editing. Joss Whedon tells shitty stories slathered in feminism and quippy writing.

The trailer looked already terrible.
And I made the mistake after Suicide Squad and the half boring, half Batman BvS to watch Wonder Woman.
Which just got good reviews in the US it seems because "LOL a woman does something! We have never seen that! Let's ignore Hunger Games and all the other female superheroes we already had shortly before that and imply WHOA that's completely new!" but the movie was complete and utter shit except maybe the scene where she kicked ass in a city. Also: LOLOL holocaust never existed and the evil Germans never started WW2 because that's why war and dictatorships start, right? Because people are evil.

What's your fucking problem America?
All that paranoia, all that being scared of genders. Are you cavemen who just discovered fire and hype it to death or something?

Snyder makes visually compelling films. 300, Watchmen, Batman v Superman, they're all fun to watch. Whedon can only make quip filled garbage.

Fuck this company and everyone who works for it.

I see it the other way around. Civil War is better than any past-Dark Knight DC movie.

I admit that they are visually compelling. But fun to watch? Bullshit. During the recent DC films I was zero entertained, I had no fun. It was all just dark, tried to be deep and meaningful, tried to be too serious for the ridiculous bullshit happening.
And Snyder is waaay too obsessed with 300s way of making movies (visuals, slow motion ect). That especially hurt Watchmen for completely unnecessary over the top gore and violence.
Watchmen has such an awesome story and you can't show that shit to any comic hater because he slapped all that edgy violence into it for absolutely no reason.
Like the heroes Night Owl and Silk Spectre stabbing people and breaking their arms? Come on.

That brings me to the next point, the heroes are all assholes. I'd run away from that stupid ass Superman, not seek his help. I don't even care that he broke Zod's neck, but he's so uninvested and destroys so much shit. It's like Superman doesn't like his job or something.
I understand Batman is nuts, but Superman?

So basically, Snyder is too edgy, the movies drag, it takes itself too serious, noone likes what they do, everything looks fake and dark.
REALLY fake. Like a videogame.

I rather have a colorful superhero movie, with slock mixed in ironically commented on by the characters, all the characters having fun doing what they do and hell, even the villains enjoying what they do.

Dark Knight did it perfectly, but then there are two Kryptonian alien guys who can fly and are brooding all the time and in a grumpy mood, I couldn't take that crap seriously anymore.

Go back to Holla Forums

You aren't entirely wrong. Snyder is a visualist that tries to make the best and most memorable moments he can. I am not even going to get into the tone argument that others like to bring up, but the problem is that he isn't a very good storyteller. I mean, watch a original movie he made like Sucker Punch, which is visually impressive I grant you that, but it was stringed along by events that made little sense and turn out to be happening inside the girls' heads all along. Man of Steel or Batman v Superman that are saddled with random flashbacks and dream sequences that completely disrupt the flow of the narrative.

I am not necessarily saying Whedon is better either, because his movies suffer the same problem with pacing to a lesser extent that is compounded by quip filled garbage and jokes. I rewatched Avengers again and that movie was so boring except for the final battle. Even the jokes that were mildly amusing the first time grow stale after decades.

None of them. Even Nolan could create a better movie.

It's sad that people like you think your opinions are worth anything.

when did he say that?

Snyder was always the right choice. Plebs didn't appreciate him.

This is so stupid that I hope it is true.

It's Whedon, of course it's true.

At least one.

Snyder needs a co-director who would just handle the non-visual parts of the film. Or at least give Snyder a good script and make sure that he doesn't stray away from it.

Woah, J. Jonah Jameson is Old Man Logan?

Men do all the hard work, but a woman comes in to finish the job and get the credit. Feminism!
lol Whedon is such a fag. There's no way I'm paying for this shit, but I do want to see this faggot try to make a football metaphor. There's no way Whedon has an understanding of any sport.

But Whedon had nothing to do with Civil War that was the Russo Brothers.

Nah he's commissioner Gordon. Though I'm surprised he's that swole for a man his age.

I'm a die hard Superman fan, so I'll probably go and watch it just for him.

Also why does Superman let her kill him? Or Batman? She's noted in the comics as being the only member who has nothing against killing. If it was the Superman writers of even current continuity who wrote this, the Justice League would splinter before it even formed.

looking good

Didn't Supes and Bats give Wondy lots of shit for killing Maxwell Lord?

What a fucking waste.

Can't wait to see what retarded crap SJWs will come up to once again shit on Whedon for cucking hard enough for them and what even more retarded self flagellation Whedon will use as capitulation.

user, stop it

It will be hilarious to see him try to pander to feminists ever again after Whedon got outed as a fascist Trump supporter.

Hey Holla Forums

Are you retarded?

Seriously is this the only thing they come up with, at least in the original ending it was only a transport mechanism and showed Darkseid, now its just a big bad laser beam.

I bet it would be as retarded as that.

They killed Superman to early in all honestly.

Whats the number now doc?

So they are basically going to repeat the last act of Man of Steel with the World Engine, except instead of terraforming the Earth, it's going to drain natural resources.

If true, this is gonna be a hilarious trainwreck.

So they are basically going to repeat the last act of Man of Steel with the World Engine, except instead of terraforming the Earth, it's going to drain natural resources.

If true, this is gonna be a hilarious trainwreck.

Which is why I'm seriously wondering what these guys thought process is. Superman has been known to kill in the past, but Batman has never intentionally killed or even tolerated murder of a villain. Superman doesn't enjoy it and it takes extreme circumstances for him to even contemplate it (such as Doomsday).

There's been a few test-screenings of JUSTICE LEAGUE for WB employees and affiliates with an overall mixed to positive reaction. General consensus seems to be that "it's a good movie, on par with "Man of Steel" (LOOOOOOL), not as good as "Wonder Woman" but vastly superior to "Batman VS. Superman" and "Suicide Squad"."

These rumors contradict everything OP said about the battle taking place in Venezuela.

Still sounds like shit.

This is why I've given up on superheroes.

Someone watch the WB office, you might catch a jumper on camera soon

hey Holla Forums

Then they're in fucking trouble, that was a fucking shit bag of a movie. Only saving grace were the two or three scenes shared by Dr. Maru and that German general who had better chemistry than the leading actors.

Of course Wonder Woman is going to be the one to kill Steppenwolf at the end, be prepared for more WW wanking since her movie was a success.

Really? Because even I found their scenes to be shit. That scene where they kill the German High Command and giggle like high schoolers was pure cringe.

Posts like these should be banned on sight.

Sounds even worse.

Report him.
Every time I've done so the vols have removed his faggotry relatively quickly for such a slow board.
Don't even respond next time either. Deny him the (you) dopamine rush and simultaneously cuck him by getting his shitty forced meme posts removed.

Shit or piss, goy, make up your mind. Completely disregard the idea that maybe you should choose neither and go with something better.

Sauce, faggot. I've looked up test screenings on Google and seen nothing about this.

Assuming this is true, it appears DC learned nothing from the hot mess that was Superman/Wonder Woman.

when was deathstroke in the movie?
and
how the fuck do they fuck this up so fucking hard? im getting triggered, i thought they were saving darkseid for a big reveal as the main bad guy with shitterwolf being a red herring

i want to die

what kind of faggot would jump from an overpass, using their worthless corpse to damage someone's car.
why can't you at least kill yourself in a way that isn't disruptive to the public, fucking faggots.

They fucked him in life, and they're doing it long after he died.

Goof thing they're no going to show him.

False rumor is false.

At least the animated movies were decent, this'll just be a Frankenstein of two movies.

Anyone have the WWI image of an early wonder woman, or where the concept originated? Can't find it for the life of me.

This tbh

Wonder Woman never fought in WWI in the comics, none of the Justice League did. Golden Age Wondie left Themyscira to fight in WWII, and the modern one only recently joined the world of men, so fought in neither world war. The movie origin was probably made as WWI to remove references to Nazism & to reduce comparison to Captain America, whilst still having her be an experienced warrior by the modern day.

Was she always an immortal?

Never said she did. But I SPECIFICALLY remember seeing what supposedly lead to her creation later on.

Some incarnations show her having aged, but according to Kingdom Come, she is immortal.

She's a golem made from clay. She can be writtwn to

Thanks

My country is going to get destroyed. Man, why can't this happen in real life.

Go back to tumblr if you're so triggered by getting called out for writing like a redditor.

bump

This sounds like so much shit just to keep the movie going until they can convince Superman to punch whatever into the sun. And Joss Faggot had to ruin even that.

How am I not surprised.

WW needs to be more physically imposing

Not originally. Hell, even in the comics she's never been some thousand year old immortal.

What the fuck Warner?

This sounds awesome and interesting, specially supes going for some kind of reconstruction instead of a retcon, of fucking course they cut it.
But why? Who do they get for their audience test?

Just because Wonder Woman wasn't bad it doesn't mean it was good.

In, all in all, it can all be bullshit, I remember that an user "leaked" the Wonder Woman plot and he described a scene where wondy would "kill a monster with a stiletto and a dress she had been forced to wear" or that the depiction of the Germans would be like "Literal Nazis". So yeah.

That is how they were depicted.

I vaguely remember this fake leak, mostly remember Holla Forums assuming it was true and throwing a fit over it, even though this basically describes a scene that happens in the cartoon movie that everyone loves

No, they just acted like regular soldiers and the high command only appeared to show how they were pro-amnesty Let's admit it, the Nazi empire was inevitable, whoever had lost the European front would have been humiliated with that shit and the German people were really dying of hunger the only "evil" germans were the two evil germans.

Because it was a kickass action scene and that Wondy got called a hypocrite later in the movie.

This boggles the mind, they HAVE the good ideas, they just don't use them.

Wow, the same shit as Fant4stic. Can't they just suddenly have a name and that shit is done?
Or have the press make up the name, that's at least realistic.

Hmmmm.

At least the context of the Avengers worked. They were all united to avenge Phil Coulson's death.

Movie is coming out this week and the RT score will only become available after Thursday. We will see if any of this shit posted here is real.

p>>940244
youtube.com/watch?v=6FgONIl63Po&t=4270s

I like Elfman and all but Christ, this is 40% Spider-Man, 20% Batman '89, 5% Superman 78', 10% Zimmer, 10% Cover songs, 5% pulled from the Flash TV intro, and the last 10% is original content.

Elfman threw out most of Zimmer's and Junkie's work, whether that's a good thing or bad thing is up to you but im honestly disappointed the reworked version of "An Ideal Hope" didn't make the cut. Only one trailer has it. (its the video embed starting at 1min)

Shit, just got word that WB is delaying the embargo to Thursday. We still have two more days.

this is the only good thing I have heard about this film

Supposedly he's in an after credits scene with Deathstroke.

Hey, it's Danny Elfman, everything he does has the same fucking pan pipes.
Batman=Darkman=Army of Darkness=Edward Scissorhands=The Simpsons.
Artistically he's in more of a rut than Wesley Willis.

LOL

Both are shit, only the animated movie got it right. And do we have to add for a race that values femininity, conservative attire would probably not be a thing, and the missing breast thing not being explored either, you can tell someone who does not know not oly the source material but the source materials source material made the costumes on both sides.

From what we heard so far the movie is just okay, not BvS or Suicide Squad level of awful, but it doesn't blow the Avengers out of water. Which is sad because this movie should have blown it out of water.

Just saw it
- The pacing was fucking TERRIBLE. This is NOT the kind of story you would pack into a two hour film. I doubt two and a half hours would even barely do it justice. But NOOOO. WB just HAD to cut it to LESS THAN TWO HOURS. MAKING THE PACING FUCKING UNWATCHABLE. This scene doesn’t lead to that scene, but wait, where did that scene come from? And also, why are you suddenly here? And why does that thing suddenly lead to that thing? Those are questions I asked myself throughout the whole damn film. I kept trying to tell myself, “oh, SURELY it would get better towards the end, right?” NO. IT DOESNT. AT ALL.

- and because of those cuts, a lot of the character development was also cut out, too. We barely have enough information about each character as an individual before they were smashed together as a team. There’s a fine line between leaving the audience wanting for more and making the audience clueless about their character, and this movie not only stepped over that line, it fucking soared over it like a dozen Boeing jets. All of the characters were just smushed into being a general character trait (especially for non-dc fans), like the broody computer dude, the fast comic relief, the beautiful warrior goddess and the alcoholic fish man.

- I knew it would be a problem to involve two directors in a huge film like this, and it fucking shows, man. Some scenes are distinctly Zack Snyder, and some scenes are distinctly Joss Whedon. And lo and behold, the styles of these two directors doesn’t fit. At all. It’s like trying to hammer a square block into a round hole. Sure, you might get it in somehow, but both the square block and the round hole are going to be severely damaged. The best of Zack Snyder doesn’t show, and the best of Joss Whedon doesn’t as well. The quips and shit from Joss Whedon severely clashes with the tone and story Zack is tying to set up, and it just takes you out of the moment in an instant.

- Steppenwolf. Fucking. SUCKED. As a villain. I get it. You’re trying to make the heroes step into the spotlight. I totally get that. Steppenwolf can take a backseat. But can you at least put SOME effort into making him a convincing villain. All he did was smash his hammer into some floors. That was it.

- have you ever heard of the term “uncanny valley”? Good. Did you know that the term was invented specifically to describe Superman’s upper lip? The stories about CGI-ing Henry Cavill’s moustache off from the movie may seem hilarious when reading about it, but when you actually see the result, it’s just terribly, terribly sad. I forced myself to look at Henry’s chest for half of the film just to spare myself from the secondhand embarrassment. Cyborg’s CGI was also a problem, but it can’t be helped, considering he’s a walking computer robot man. But when you think about how the moustache problem can be solved by just a razor and some shaving cream, you can’t help but to be filled with uncontrollable petty rage.

- the music doesn’t fit the movie. Danny Elfman can go shove his one and only batman theme up his pompous arse. At least it fits there.

- Batwonder. Apparently it’s a thing now, and it’s honestly close to being as forced as Brutasha.

- the QUIPS. OH MY GOD. EVERY QUIP HAS JOSS WHEDON STAMPED ALL OVER IT. COMPLETELY CONTRADICTING THE CHARACTER THAT DELIVERS IT. THEY ARE SO BAD. BATMAN QUIPS. AQUAMAN QUIPS. FLASH QUIPS A LOT. SUPERMAN GIVES THE CHEESIEST, CRAPPIEST QUIP OF ALL.

- Superman’s revival shouldn’t be occurring at the time that it occurred into the movie. It interrupted the already disastrous flow of the movie, and his revival was covered only for like what, five minutes? Then it’s on to the next thing. Plus, the impacts of his revival on society itself wasn’t shown, which was an incredible waste of potential, and ultimately reduced the impact of his revival by a LOT.

Ultimately, Justice League was just a messy, poorly-put-together film that has a story with a lot of wasted potential. I still have a lot of things left unsaid about the film, but they’re honestly very petty issues that I personally found horrible, so I’m not gonna include them here. All in all, Justice League was the ultimate proof that I will never be able to agree with movie critics ever

It could've had a chance if Warner had a plan, but instead they just threw shit on the wall and hoped it would make money.

After the disaster that was BvS I'd be happy if this movie came out decent. I never expected to even the weakest Marvel film out of the water.

You fell for the meme user

Can you imagine going back in time and telling Jack Kirby that his wonderful Fourth World would raped and bastardized for a below-average film that cost 300 million to make?

I think I now know how he got that final heart attack.

It looks like WB is now expanding the embargo to cover the whole weekend.

It's highly suspected that JL has a certified "rotten" rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

I don't think he'd be surprised

it has a total of 33 on Metacritic.

When the reviews don't come out it's because the movie's shit. Other tells are when they don't screen it for critics at all.

Real question: do you think it's going to beat Thor Ragnarok?

What do you think, user?

It's amazing how bad cgi can pop a lot more in how terrible it is when it's through a cam recording.

It probably had a chance if the movie had a higher score, but considering Thor Ragnarok is out on theaters as direct competition, its hard to say. But now its all certain the movie has a shit score, then there is no chance in Hell.

Did they even make a costume? I haven't found any on-set images of cyborg, so I'm guessing they just mocapped him.

Also, boy, that lingering shot on Batman curled up is awkward.

So you're saying that if the movie was better, then it could've competed against Thor Ragnarok.

Probably is the key word. You have to remember BvS was released in a time when there were no other major releases around. And that movie still underperformed to expectations just because it didn't make a billion. Justice League is being released while Ragnarok is still on theaters, which would have been a challenge. As it stands the movie has no legs. Mark my words, the movie will have a strong opening weekend and then drop dramatically after being released.

Is this for real? They actually released this into theaters?

This looks like shit I'd see on the Sy-fi channel.

Yes.
And this is real.

Was it so hard to just shave off the mustache?
His CGI'd face looks horrifying.

Cavill was contractually required to not shave it off for the upcoming Mission Impossible 6.

At this point, I think it was intentional sabotage by Paramount Pictures to fuck Warner.

Sooooo is Cyborg Blue Beetle now?

oh boy

Out of the things they CGI'ed, the red light is real!

Reminds me of the Superman and Batman from Robot Chicken.

Wow that's pathetic.

Snyder turns out to be pretty good at adapting comics to movies though. Watchmen and 300 were great. Its only when left to write his own original stories that he fucks up.

Honestly it looks like someone's pressing a gun against their heads and forcing them to act. I almost feel bad for them, almost.

Nice to know they haven't ditched that piece of shit.

The best part about this scene? Richard Donner's theme plays during it.

You have to be lying.

If not, it's just too poetic that he's literally destroying a monument as that theme plays.

Am I supposed to take this seriously?

Now that scene is kinda cool.

Its a dark rendition, but its unquestionably that song.

but lex zuckerberg hasn't really done anything properly villainous at this point, why would he be heading up a legion of doom

honestly, I'd watch a movie about superman just beating the fuck out of the justice league.

add him burning up feminists and some sjws.

I'd even buy the movie

So basically, Batman: Metal.

So they are not going to use Hans Zimmer's Theme? That's a boomer.

This is SyFy movie tier

Is that a Star of David on Zuckerluthor's boat?

Jesus Christ just fuck off back to >>>Holla Forums your posts are so painfully obvious it hurts.

No, more like Injustice.

Holla Forums is the Tumblr board of 8ch.

Lmao, Whedon really is a hack, he doesn't understand the Golden Ratio at all.

Holla Forums is what happens when Holla Forums isn't Holla Forums enough for Holla Forums. Holla Forums is the tumblr board because it's full of self-important cunts and faggots who are stuck in their adolescent delusions of intellect and superiority. They may as well be Chuunis.

Holla Forums is objectively the best board on Holla Forums, and the worst posters there are always faggots who hate it

Just saw the movie, and in case there was any doubt, aside from a few basic plot points and stuff from the trailers, OP's "leaks" are mostly bullshit.

Holla Forums is filled with so many ironic retards that ended up attracting actual legitimate retards there. And you should fuck off back there if you are defending them here.

I hear they use the Tim Burton Batman theme

the more I watch it the worse it gets.

Zimmer had a Superman theme? Fucker didn't even have one for Batman.

Anyway, Zimmer hasn't made a good soundtrack since Sherlock Holmes. Man of Steel had a maximum of 2, maybe 3 good tunes on it.

Having your awe-inspiring, platonic ideal of man superhero character just be dropped on the ground and act pathetic. Why, why you do that. At least have him be thrown into a car or something. Or just barely keep on his feet in an act of strength.

Having your awe-inspiring, platonic ideal of man superhero character just be dropped on the ground and act pathetic. Why, why you do that. At least have him be thrown into the car again or something. Or just barely keep on his feet in an act of strength.

Could a CGI expert explain what is up with that car driving, it looks really bad.

first 4 paragraphs is what i have seen in the movie and correct

the rest did not appear in the movie

All that bad CG FX

And here I was, thinking Warner has money.

Just came back from watching this.

>Speaking of romance, this movie also tries to get a Batman/Wonder Woman thing going. Key word being tries. There's a bunch of 1-on-1 scenes between them which are clearly designed to throw BM/WW shippers a bone but none of them really work. Wonder Woman manages to have more chemistry with Cyborg, Aquaman, Flash and Superman than she does with Batman, probably because none of them were being actively forced with her in the film.

All in all, it was a mostly mediocre movie.

Holy crap that tracking in the first webms is Shin Godzilla levels of shit, and they worked with less budget.

Why?

Oh shit, color. That's a legit upgrade for DC.
Not even joking.

Fixed.

I thought it was a very nice movie if only because a Snyder-shot action scene is so much cooler than other superhero fights. Take shots at the CG if you must but it's still way better than Thor and Hulk trading WWE punches. The plot was just whatever, of course. Overall it was pretty much Wonder Woman-tier I thought, there's stuff people will bitch about but it was ok and didn't enrage me.

Holy fuck, that autism.

What was it?

At least it had weight to them, look at the webms and tell me those cgi mini sonic booms every time they hit one another does anything other than make the scene silly. Also your opinion is shit.

This so much! What I liked about Man of Steel (which somehow noone mentions because people keep whining about the product placement at those scenes, but not in any other movie…), was the impact on the punches. Like when Superman punched Zodd into the background, or when Superman fights the two henchmen and punches smash them right into the ground.

Starting with Batman v Superman, it lost impact. Compare it to when e.g. the Hulk Buster manages to smash Hulk in the face and sends him flying, but only a few feet. You really feel the weight of Hulk.
And in Thor, the way how their punches send each other flying, there you know: Oh wow, those are clearly superhuman and the Hulk Buster is nothing compared to them.
It's a payoff.

Superman punching Batman in the scene posted here only knocks him off his feet. It's friggin Superman! Even a mild punch should slap Batman into the next skyscraper.

user it was a shitty movie period.

I know, but the reasons people complain about it are equally shit. For example:
1. The product placement. Its in ALL movies.
2. Superman destroying shit. It was obviously a setup for the next movie, but noone took their complaints back, because being retarded and angry is great clickbait.
3. Superman killing someone. Because he never did that right? RIGHT? Never. Totally. Mh hmm.

Absolutely cancerous.

It's been pushed for the past decade at least. It's nothing new since the old justice league cartoon.

Flash and Cyborg should have been the only ones to do quips with any sort of frequency. Batman would have been fine with it if it were a one-off thing that he did near the end. Superman's revival felt a bit rushed. It really should have been saved for the final act, where a just revived Supes has to take on Steppenwolf, so that it isn't completely lop-sided. Although, it was nice to see supes overpower Steppenwolf as he has to be able to come close to matching up with Darkseid.

We'll probably have to wait till the brd or dvd director's cut. A lot of the character development issues could have been taken care of had the other heroes been given their own movies or they were at least placed in the other heroe's movies. For example, Barry Allen should have shown up in one of Batman's movies and his backstory should have been fleshed out there. The same goes for Aquaman.

It was and there was a ton of wasted potential. It was watchable, but it kinda hurts knowing how good it could have been. How hard would it have been to just lift the animated version's script 1 for 1?

shut the fuck up, martha

Over half a century of comics to draw inspiration from, and they continually make the most banal shit ever.

The thing is, the animated film was also shit, less shit though.
And instead of Suicide Squad, they should have made Justice League Dark or Gods and Monsters.

JL:War was a great watch. 80% of the issues in it came from bad animation at shit like that. The issues with the actual writing and plot were pretty minimal and would only require minor tweaking.

Zimmer wrote the soundtrack for Man of Steel.
Unfortunately because Nolan's Batman is not part of the DCEU, they didn't use Molossus and instead Junkie XL wrote the Batman theme for BvS: DoJ.

But now that Danny Elfman is back, it was obvious they discard Junkie XL theme.

You're a jerk and I'm right :P

At least we know you're from Reddit now.

So it turns out I might end up getting dragged to see either this or Thor Ragnarok. Can someone tell me which one is at least less painful to sit through?

More than half. It's almost a century of comics now

Thor, because Cate Blanchett was hot

Why? I thought was over

Thor's got actual Kirby shit.
JL pisses all over Kirby.

just watched it.

THE GOOD

THE BAD

Overall its not amazing. Its not suicide squad bad or thor dark world level boring but its also not as good as films like hellboy or captain america. its easily better than batman vs superman.

but perosnally i would bet good money there is still editing work going on to make a much better edited blu ray cut of the film as right now this was an improvement for the franchise but in a vaccum you could tell this film switched creator control at somepoint and the second half feels much weaker than the first.

Now that you mention it, I hated it so hard in Age of Ultron, that they couldn't even make a scratch on Ultron but in the end, because the film decided to be over, 3 beams they had all along are enough to defeat Ultron.
At least something stronger than before would have been nice.

But that cliché is retarded shit for weebs in puberty.

That's a bad idea. This is not about "le edgy dark capeshit", it's about trying to differentiate from Donner and Burton movies. They should have used Zimmer + Junkie XL or made a new different soundtrack

iirc they had to CGI his face because he had a moustahe he couldn't shave off due to a contract for another movie.

Kid, you're trying a little too hard to fit in.

Yeah, not gonna watch this bullshit.

Suicide Squad was actually good. This movie is garbage.

WW to carry the JL movie?

Suicide Squad suffered the same problems as Justice League and it was butchered in the editing booth.

Sounds like she will carry the DCEU from now on.

The fact that there are people the believe this sicken me.

So someone started leaking stuff, though its mostly just Cyborg and a scene with Flash.
archive.is/jJevE
vimeo.com/album/4863137

He should wear pants

uhh what boobs? Gadot is flat as a board.

STICC

Maybe they'll finally kill this thing.

Good riddance.

What a fucking shitty design.

It's even worse that doesn't look anything like Steppenwolf, neither his original look nor the Super Powers redesign.

WW is a better tactical leader than Bruce "Lone Wolf" Wayne anyday. She just needs a physique to match her role and will.

>>>/reddit/

I'm actually surprised. I thought this one would be suitably mediocre for the GA but by this point normalfags are wary of Snyderkino making themselves feel intellectually inferior.

I bet I could identify Whedon's dialog with 90% accuracy. The only good thing he gave us is some of Superman's dialog late in the movie. Batman's quips are awful. The Russian family reminds me of old 70s-80s Z-movies that were spliced together from more than one film. This thing got gangraped worse than SS in the editing room.

Warner is actually projected to LOSE money from Justice League, to the tune of 50 million minimum.

archive.is/8p41t

Failing this hard has to be a talent.

This leak is correct, except for Luthor and Deathstroke being cut. Literally everything else that happens here is true.

Wouldn't the Road Runner be better?

I guess some of that was due to Whedon re-shoots. Hahahhahhahhhaaa

25 million for reshoots and an unknown amount for extended marketing, they rushed this like they rushed The Hobbit trilogy.

This, Taz should be Red Tornado.

Technically 800 million.

It wont be much considering theyll only be able have 1/3 of it, plus you need to take in account marketing too.

Holla Forums's over there buddy >>>Holla Forums