streamable.com/1juac
defencejobs.gov.au/army/about-the-army/people-and-diversity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969
thejournal.ie/terror-plot-paris-3232527-Feb2017/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#bridgesnotwalls

Did the mudshits pay for it?

These French goyim seriously need to become more accommodating to the needs of neu-French citizens and the recently arrived. This sort of knee-jerk response to what's ultimately a minor problem will only result in more discrimination, resentment from people of color whom this will disproportionately affect, and increased violence.

Is that a FAMAS ?

stupid fucking frogs, how long will it take kebabs to overrun the new Maginot Line?

how about building a wall around france

Did their state of emergency ever end? How can France stand to be so cucked, and how can other European nations not look to france and go "ohh that doesn't look like a good future."

(((hate speech laws)))

It's an Assault Rifle-15(fifteen bullets per second)

France is in a state of routine emergency, ready to be heightened to a state of emergent emergency at a moment's notice.

They're only doing this because Trump tricked Israel into being ok with walls by pointing out Israel's wall. Walls are now in the Overton Window.

maybe they'll come to after some mudslime drives a truck filled with explosives towards the eiffel tower and blows it up, then le pen gets electedthough not in a landslide because of liberals who think offending their "god" equality is a worse fate than rape and death

Can anyone please explain to me how Europe ended up so cucked? This makes no sense to me as a burger.

House of Rothschilds has their HQ in Europe.

#bridgesnotwalls

Equating anything nationalistic post WW2 with the Nazis. Left wing parties adopting open border policies to get more voters. Influence from the usual suspects.

Nigga read a history book.

yes.. the rothschilds…

But walls don't work :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

(checked)
I know the history, I don't know the cultural shifts behind them. I'm interested in the perspective of on-the-ground Europeans how they feel their country lost its way.

Makes sense.

Now lone gunman can kill defenceless Frenchman in enclosed space. Good job Captain State!

This meme needs to die a horrible death

t. rothschild monkey

What the fuck is that?

Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff

the fair but firm rulers of france

The last time France was French was under German occupation and or under the Vichy government….. Allied Propaganda aside I suspect France had huge support for the Germans and hence why de-nazifaction was so heavily employed in France.

France should just tear it down the day after the next anniversary. It's going to come down eventually. Let the French say goodbye to it, and bring it down with dignity before the sandniggers blow it up.

Let the sand niggers blow it up…… perhaps that will anger enough white people to start fighting back.

Pissing money up the wall to fix a symptom without doing anything to cure the problem. Bravo France…

I-is that a f-f-famas?

Even if France didn't have "terrorism" the unpleasantness of spending a ton of money going to Paris and being around millions of niggers like it was Harlem or Jamaica or something is a major turn off to tourists. In paris I expect to see French people and French culture not blacks or middle easterners.

Even their musicians know shit's fucked, and they're usually the first ones to cuck out.

Forgot pic.
Look at this….. this is what France has turned into. Yes nationalism id bad facilitating a sub-human race of cockroaches to replace you country's native people that is the good guy thing to do….

As a Brit there has been a Labour/Tory(Conservative) divide for many years, going back to the war. Labour is the working man's party or at least used to be whereas Tory was the middle class/upper class. This served as the perfect starting point for the Marxists.

You also have your usual anti-Nazi stuff, Holohoax stuff. Mass immigration, welfare, NHS, feminism. All these things cost us big time, made us dependent on the state, ruined relations between the sexes, between the classes and of course the races.

In all honesty, there isn't all that much difference between our fall and the Germans, French, US etc. Post war propaganda, heavily pushed into your heads from a young age, shaming for criticism and asking questions. Then throw in a sudden shift with leftism in the 60s that started the ball really rolling. Where the Marxist agenda went into overdrive.

no one can be this retarded

a whole country turned into a domestic abuse victim

any drawfags wanna draw france as a bruised woman?

That nose in the abortion doctor

Gonna be funny watching France tourism revenues go even further down the toilet. All worth it for those kebabs right?

French government cares more about an ugly tower than their own people.

a shitty defunct radio tower…. I might add but perhaps they care about the native French populous as well as all white people's reaction to that tower's destruction….. a call to arms and a civil war.

Fuck your stupid forced meme, user. I hope your mom catches you masturbating to that picture.

tear down the tower and smelt the steel into weapons against the mudshits. EU is beyond hope of uncucking themselves.

cuckchan pls go

streamable.com/1juac
Notice the amount of french flags..

amazing that even the act of resistance to the jewish marxism results in further destruction of Europe… Reminder the jews are laughing at this at the west 's destruction.

I FUCKING HATE FRANCE

France has had multiple terror attacks that should have been the rallying cries for a crusade. Hebdo should have caused outrage across the western world. The Eagles of Death Metal concert, the "Truck attacks", if Le Penn doesn't uncuck France, I have nothing left to say. Hitler did nothing wrong, the Blitzkrieg was good and just, fuck France.

Such a materialistic and lost nation. France truly has no hope. They care not for the protection for their people, but some giant metal structure clearly must be protected at all costs!

I have no love of France myself but I find it sad that a country with its own rich history and culture is summarily turned over to niggers for the reason of it would be nazi not to.
Germany & Sweden are in a similar situation as are the rest of the nations of the west.
If you don't want to be exterminated then you must love your country, people (race), family, culture and stand up to the invaders and traitors in the government.

Every time I see pictures of (((modern))) France I'm just disgusted.

have an mp4.

It's simply the end result of the stupid French Revolution and Napolean's liberation of the Jews.
muh 'liberte egalite fraternite'

A shame, considering the French countryside is beautiful. Guess that's why Varg likes it there.

They should cover the whole damn thing. The iron jumble it's just hideous.

Le Penn needs to kill him first. I don't give a shit that he's not PM anymore, a message needs to be sent.

im ready to kill
im ready to kill
im ready to kill

im ready to kill

im ready to kill

im ready to kill

B-B-BUT WALLS DONT WORK YOU FILTHY GOYIM

How do normal idiots not realize Hitler was the Good guy and everything n the post war was designed to destroy Europe and its people?

France wrote their death warrant in the blood of the Revolution. Far too many structural impediments to defend their people were carved in stone. Universalist Equality as the state religion has seen France fare far worse than other Western European nations.

The tragedy of the French people cuts deeply.

But walls don't work. :^)

How about a wall around southern France instead, frogs?

The worst part is that Hitler wanted to give them a shot at eternal life in the thousand year Reich, and the countries supposedly "sticking up for" France signed it's death-certificate with the blood of millions of white Europeans. Fucking bastards, the eiffel tower looked better as a victory monument.

A WALL!?

THATS RACIST!

Am I to interpret that literally? He didn't mean "France must cope with terrorism, France must stay strong" or some such nonsense? If the former, why the fuck isn't his neck in a guillotine?! My God, how thoroughly has France cucked itself?!

When you need to build Bullet proof glass barriers to stop terrorism then the problem isn't a lack of security but a abundance of hostile elements. Perhaps more comprehensive vetting and forcible deportations of vocally hostile "elements" could help to decrease the need for "bomb proof glass"

REEEEEEEEE
Just fucking deport the cunts already!
How did it come to this!

Work within the system if you aren't apart of the armed services or a law enforcement branch then apply.

Thinking about an electrical engineering job to follow in my father's footsteps, but:
defencejobs.gov.au/army/about-the-army/people-and-diversity/
What do?

Let's meme this guy, it could be a perfect slogan for Le Pen: "It has now gone so far they put a veil of steel around the eiffel tower".

The Eiffel Tower has been a target before:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969

So who is the brave frog user that is going to spray paint "The tower is safe, are we?" on this wall?

1st - learn how to fucking break links
2nd - I also applied this year, might see ya around.
3rd - good chance to teach the nigs how to reclaim their homeland.

Did they ask questions about your online activities or anything like that?

Only registered. I'm pretty sure the armed forces wouldn't give two fucks about your "racist shitposting". It's the fucking army dude, the "diversity" is a facade to appease normies. In reality it still is one of the toughest armies per capita in the world.

Plus now we can fuck chicks when we train :^)
I see no problem, but some cucks might try extra hard to protect them on the battlefield. To me a soldier is just a fucking soldier.

This is much better than the days when desperate guys fucked each other.

That could be some good propaganda if someone took a pic of it and it spread around. I like it.

It needs to be in French though.
Any Froganons here?

Guys, not to shamelessly promote my earlier thoughts, but I really think "a veil of steel on the eiffel tower" would be good meme.

Let's spread it to frogs so Le Pen can meme it in a national debate or something.

I wish I could share a bevvy with you fella. So much to talk about. My old man and his mates… the older generation in the military were so laid back. They don't understand today's issues. They had it so good back then.

can wait for the libshits to support this and at the same time denounce trump. Gonna make it so easy to make them realise they are chatting shite

I wouldn't say that.

I don't know how to explain it in writing. The old boys used to fish, camaraderie, muck around, etc. Many funny stories. When speaking to them these days they are in good spirits. Like they are isolated from what is happening to our society today. Look at all the drugs and violence in Australia these days. Not to mention the (((cultural))) issues.

I watched Hooduu Gurus on ABC's new years thingo - boomers are still not aware of what is happening, the guys seemed calm and completely blind to the youth acts before (like violent soho who was pissed off as fuck that night). All they talked about was "hitting the studio" - no panic about the year that just passed (the presenters almost were shocked by the complacency, they seem really worried lately).
Fortunately my parents are starting to catch on that their media is total bullshit nowadays. At first they hated being told that. It's like they forgot how bullshit it was in the past in their youth as well.

So its not just me then. Thank god somebody understands! Its a vibe. I mean, I enjoy fishing and hunting and all that, and can chin wag about it all day. But at some point, after a few beers, we start to talk about other shit like Islam, and real, issues, etc. I don't see that happening with the good old boys. They don't discuss any of that sort of thing. Its all about good times.

I'm getting some progress on that front also. (((They))) are getting blatant these days.

Is that a De Gaulle joke I'm too obtuse to get, or just a really dry summation of the actual situation?

Mate my family have been well aware about (((them))) for a long time, they just didn't understand that the media was (((their))) outlet.

Dad said his accountant was a "stupid fucking kike" coupla months ago. I kinda looked at him going "hang on.. what?" They're aware that there is a corruption issue, yet lap up the TV because they "just don't care anymore".
Mates going hard right lately… it's a bit fast tbh.
Granddad was fully red pilled when he was alive though - so that helps. He literally discussed holocaust evidential issues with me.

I think this is getting a bit side tracked from Paris tbh.

Polite sage for off topic.

I'm feeling the same, if I ever try to engage my parents or anybody above about 40 about what the fuck is actually happening they listen, agree and go back to their lives exactly as they were before. What the fuck? What happened to tough Australians fucking shit up? How did we become so cucked?

Yea, protect the Eiffel Tower but don't protect your citizens by banning rapefugees.

And what do you do?

France is obviously still racist and islamophobic and will remain so until every single building has barriers built around it and armed guards are patrolling every street.

Police just busted a terrorist plot in Paris. Apparently they were ready to go but did not have a target.

Apparently a 16 year old girl was part of the group and got them all caught by posting about it on social media

thejournal.ie/terror-plot-paris-3232527-Feb2017/

If someone wants to make a new thread for this then go ahead.

Thank God that they are just so damn stupid. Goddamn apes.

I haven't seen this in twenty years.

It's got to be a big cultural icon. People can be replaced, the Notre Dame cannot. Sooner or later a sandnigger will blow up or destroy the Mona Lisa or some shit for being haram and at that moment Europe will collectively "nope" and no amount of begging from fucked politicians will stop the pogrom. That's my guess anyway. Maybe they'll just disappear into irrelevancy.

la tour est sécurisée, sommes nous ?

Looks to be a Glock-8 with a bayonet affixed.

nice trips

why didn't we build a wall around the twin towers? oh wait…

What can you do? Until ak47 bullets start flying these ppl wibt do shit. By then it might be too late

Everything is completely fine in europe. No reason to be worried. :^)

I feel bad for France.
They don't deserve this.

Sorry to burst your bubble user, but the girl in the video is shilling for classical multiculti propaganda. She literally says that she was shocked as she had old steoreotypes of what she expected to see on her first trip to Paris. After that she says that she immediately noticed how current Paris is a melting pot with Africans & Indians etc. living together. Her last comment is literally how awesome this this unexpected change has been.

t: user who speaks nip

You can't learn Japanese

Lmao I went yesterday to the Eiffel Tower, I thought it was always like this kek.

Forgot to say that they register you to enter the bathroom, there are also cameras that watch you while you pee.

あほか。それはうそだ。たしかに勉強はとてもたいへだ出も無理じゃない。

somebody give this man a quick rundown

お前がアホだ。死ね

Top Kek.

FRANCE