Ecuador presidential hopeful plans to evict Assange from London embassy if elected

Ecuador presidential hopeful plans to evict Assange from London embassy if elected

Julian Assange could be evicted from the Ecuadorian embassy in London, if Ecuador’s opposition leader wins his country’s presidential election next week.

archive.is/ljbjb
rt.com/uk/376851-ecuador-assange-embassy-lasso/

(OP disclaimer: I didn't see a thread, and as far as I know, Assange is big news around here)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evo_Morales_grounding_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Press F to pay respects

what are the polls like, tho? does he even have a chance of winning?

Why hasn't Ecuador decided yet if they grant his asylum request?

If they say yes he has to be given passage to Ecuador (per international law) if not, well, he's kicked out of the embassy and arrested by the Brits the second he steps out.

I always thought it was strange of him to pick Ecuador. I've given him the benefit of the doubt, as he may know more about the Ecuadorian government than I do, but it has never seemed like a good idea to me.

I forget did Trump condemn assange or hint pardons? I remember he said the former while back.

is this true? link? I thought they did give him asylum but the brits were liek lol fucku m8 imma 'rrest that bugger if 'e walks out that door

FIRE COCK LADS

Why not just do this from the beginning?
Also as said, Trump may have condemned him previously; I don't remember it either, but I can see Trump saying shit like "He's a threat to security, therefore to our liberty as people", etc.

Trump could pardon Assange right now if he wanted to. The president can pardon someone who was not found guilty, it wouldn't be the first time.

What if Assange sneaks off to Russia? Will Putin pay for his upkeep?

Pardon Assange?

Of what? He's not even an American citizen

Assange dindu noffin

Can't pardon him, the crimes he's accused of allegedly took place in Sweden. The real reason he's avoiding being taken back there, is that he knows the Swedes will hand him over hogtied to CIAniggers the moment he arrives.

publishing US state secrets retard

pretty sure die svergie have accused him of rape or male gaze or something.

that too. but what he fears is extradition to the US for publishing state secrets

Give us the goods, Assange.

Now any banker kike puppet is called right wing
Based Correa, we will miss you

I don't want to lose my respect for Trump, should he throw Assange under the bus.

wouldnt that discredit the leaks though as he will be seen as a spy. They libshits gonna say "look he was a russian spy all along"

looks like a hobo - gets evicted - topkek

corrupt south american 3rd world shithole

he would do the same to Trump he did to Shillary if he had the material

Read some more, buddy

exactly why he's based you idolater T_D newfag

Given that they forced to land the fucking PRESIDENTIAL PLANE of the Bolivian gov' when it was rumored Snowden was being offered asylum and could be on board (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evo_Morales_grounding_incident ), I wouldn't doubt for a second that the cops would arrest him the minute he steps out no matter what legal status they give him and what the (((international laws))) says. At worse it would be the time of the donuts break and all the cops will strangely vanish when the CIA will abduct him…

The based Correa sentiment comes from how he tossed out the jews who owned the country. Its like how they bought up all the water industry in bolivia and then charged like 20$ for a bottle of water. He stopped that type of shit when he came to power years ago.

And nationalized grain which fucked up many because niggers from Guayaquil dont even work up to get outside their homes

Keeping him in limbo basically is enough without jeopardizing foreign aid or other subsidies. Most of these small, poor countries like Ecuador are hooked on money from the IMF, investment banks, and foreign aid, etc. to carry basic government services. You might think that the state of Western govs are bad. They are, but if debt had to be de-loaded across the board in a bunch of countries, we could manage and all that would happen is a bunch of lazy faggots would get kicked out of their cushy jobs, some pensions would be cut, entitlements slashed a bit, and things like that. You wouldn't even have to cut into infrastructure, police budgets, or .mil much since entitlements (gibs), servicing interest, and employee benefits are the biggest line items year after year everywhere, land of freedom included.

So basically, if they give him actual asylum, he would have to be under guard anyway, because if he was out in the open just walking the streets, a pro might go and waste him anyway, or maybe a mob of locals paid off by the US/other govs who've been on the wrong end of Wikileaks. So they'd have to find some way to pay for his security detail there, while dealing with the wrath of the US and allies. Said wrath could be anything from mild sanctions and other penalties as aforementioned (calling in outstanding debt, cutting off the IMF/World Bank/Wall Street line of credit), or it could get as ugly as a soft or hot coup. Trump will probably take a slightly softer stance on Julian and Wikileaks over time, but right now, having been taking shit for 6+ months as an alleged double agent, friend of Putin, Russian shill, he has to slowly cool relations with Russia and also slowly unfuck whistleblower policy, lest he "prove" the Russian shill accusations right.

I forgot to mention that the reason that these poor ass countries finance almost all of their gov expenditures with a combination of debt and foreign "assistance" - which is often neither free nor without strings (thus the long string of client states in the de facto US global empire) - is that their revenue is usually negligible. They have a few foreign companies, often in such trades as agriculture, mining, and sweat shops; aside from those, basically everyone dodges taxes. Even the foreign investment dollars are spared somewhat to encourage investment - they couldn't tax these foreign companies at 40% for their operations even if they wanted to.

Say what you will about Western govs, but they have become very good at revenue collection. Most people pay most of their taxes in a relatively timely fashion, at least for now. With more shit-tier people sliding in, that's slipping down the tubes both because you have more net tax consumers and because so many of these people (e.g. Central/South Americans, Middle Easterners, and Southeast Asians) are used to tax dodging and some degree of fraud as a matter of course. The degree of perversity of fraud or dishonesty that they'll do depends on the particulars of the individual and their background, such as their proximity to Judea or their spiritual affinity to Judaism.

Off-topic, but you reminded me of a really good documentary on how the IMF enslaved Jamaica.
"Life and Debt" (2001) www.imdb.com/title/tt0284262/
only the trailer is embedded

time to grow up kid, his actions prove that he is based

i come from there, i know spanish, thats why i can say with all confidence: Based Correa