THEORETICAL HAPPENING: Alien ships appear in the skies, start attacking every piece of civilisation

Having failed to covertly take over the earth by exploiting finance, politics, news, entertainment, education, the food supply, family life, etc. It is decided that an all-out attack is needed to eliminate human self-determination.

You witness ships dropping out of portals, then firing energy weapons at the closest large building.

My question is not, what do you do, but: What do you need?

Pits, nuclear bombs and 5 inch thick copper plates to cover them.
You fill the pit with water, suspend nuke place plate.

It detonates turning into the ultimate EFP.
Even theoretical energy shielding and theoretical alloys will not stop a plate of molten copper travelling at .99c.

quit consuming jewish lies, why would we travel all this way just to attack the earth?

Also this.
At the level of tech where they have feasible energy weapons and teleportation/warp portals they have everything they could ever want/need. Also we would not be a threat pretty much ever.

It's based on a dream I had of ships attacking the original WTC towers, then killing all witnesses.

If I could strike the word alien from the subject I would. The point is concerning a far superior force, technology wise. Could be ayy lmaos or black science.

Aliens might want to attack the planet to take any kind of resource we have, from gold to people.

Oh so it wasnt just a underageb&
It was an actual autistic.
Dont bother replying. Im leaving this gods forsaken thread.

Pretty sure they'd start psychically assaulting everybodies' conscious and unconscious minds first

OP is an enormous faggot. We are not here to discuss your shitty fanfic of Aliens.

For cuckchan to go away

come on, there's already a better quality thread for this

when the fuck is Holla Forums going to take the flat earth pill this shit is getting ridiculous

Nothing to see here?

Keep sliding kike, we'll keep winning.

Whatever documents an FOIA request for project Bluebeam would get. Then I would spread that shit around.

Since flat-earthers unanimously believe that the Sun and Moon are spherical, they have no credibility.

How does that protect you from energy weapons?

I would join the ebic Dance-A-Tron in front of the pyramids. I would only really need comfy shoes and a toothbrush(could be made in to a shiv if the ayys cross me).

Wasn't that an episode of Stargate?

>>>/erp/

I forgot to sage, I am a humongous faggot like OP.

I quickly pull out my +4 Vorpal blade and cast magic missile into the darkness.
SAGE

now THIS is slideposting

No, this is an echo chamber, apparently.

The establishment is in extremis. We must be ready for anything.

if you aren't a sliding kike why won't you move to this thread
it has actual useful information unlike anything you've posted

ARTANIS! What the hell are you doing?!?! There are no zerg on this planet!

Right, because some autists (YOU) larping on a Tibetan cartoon board will help us prepare for a hostile extraterrestial attack. Give me a fucking break.

It's about to be a gas chamber for you, Schlomo.

>>>/x/

So Yakub?

Some manner of sand-based technology?

The only reason aliens would ever come to Earth would be to have sex with something different.

So, a spear traveling at close to the speed of light?
A giant robot, tap-dancing on all of our cities?
Massive lips made of force-fields, flapping to rap & causing massive hurricanes?

Area 51 type shit. Black projects from black sites.

What the fuck is with the influx of them lately? I'd take the fucking shills over their faggotry.

They're trying to turn the board into an extension of cuckchan. I wouldn't be surprised if it was shills, the posts they make are aimed at disrupting and preventing any real discussion.

the shape is irrelevant if the moon isnt solid.

Can you imagine if we had moderators here?

Sage

P҄҈゚߮߫߯҇߯A߫҅҇N߰TS߬ ゚O߰҄F҄ ߲߱S߬҈߮߭߯߳HI߰߳߯T

We do; they're the ones who post the spam.
>>>/sudo/8334

This.

Asteroid belt.

Synthesis.

Robots.

There's no conceivable reason for an advanced space faring civilization to invade a lesser civilization's planet.

I need a revolver to blow my brains out because if they have mastered interstellar travel, we are fucked.

You're not… American per chance?

47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.

Me, personally? I'd raise my hands to the sky and ask them to take me. They'll do whatever the fuck they want, anyway.

amazonian space lolis will protect us

If they wanted to destroy human civilization to prevent it from becoming a threat, they'd nuke it from orbit.

Nah man, bio-weapon not nuke.

Fair enough.
Same principle, though.
They wouldn't have to set foot on the planet, nor send a single craft into the atmosphere.

why wouldn't they direct a asteroid towards earth?

True that, they's want to keep dogs though, everyone likes dogs.

Too much hassle and it would squish the dogs and koalas.

if it happens i assume it's BLUEBEAM and start offing every thing leftist in town, hippie shops planned parenthood clinics, everything

This is not theoretical, as soon as DC pedophilia rings begin to get busted under new AG Sessions, an alien invasion will be taking place (((false flag))).

Just go to Africa then.

Ya, nah. This thread is shit and OP is a monumental faggot.

Shut the fuck up.

Did the mods die? Why are all the threads shit?
Did anyone else notice that posting velocity has gone way down in contrast to the amount of shit kikery threads?
SHILLS AND 4CUCKS LEAVE NOW

AND I FORGOT TO SAGE KILL ME NOW