Trump does it again

Intel to invest $7 billion in factory in Arizona, employ 3,000

World's most advanced chip factory in the works. Intel CEO credits Trump for this deal.

cnbc.com/2017/02/08/trump-meets-intel-ceo-brian-krzanich.html

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/faq/
ec.appchem.waseda.ac.jp/series_lectures/pdf/C2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am like 99.9999% sure that chip foundries are strategically positioned around the Earth at locations where the electromagnetic field is the lowest. Since when do we have locations like that in Arizona?

Buy Intel go-guyz !

could have picked a whiter state tho tbh fam also intel is jewish spywaret. Holla Forums

you neckbeards staying warm using those AMD central heating units?

kek

AMD is kike central too retards. Spoilers: ALL BIG COMPANIES ARE FULL OF KIKES

actually i never really understood why they sperged out about Intel. I read a few articles that did seem a little suspicious but nothing definitive or scary. And, yeah, heebs have definitely infiltrated the corporate structure, and all big companies spy on you as well tbh

My AMD (((bulldozer))) doesn't get any hotter than a Tel Aviv summer under load. If I'm going to be Jewed, I'll pay less and not support a company that sides with that Sarky kike.

Lesser of two Jews.

300 million set aside for (((diversity))) directly related to feminist freaks.

This, unless you have some bullshit homemade CPU then of course there's some asshole spying on you

How I hate living in these primitive times, but I dream of a day when we can cool our CPU's with little extra expenses and not too much of a hassle. This my be a crazy dream but I hope for it everyday.

Wasn't this factory already planned to be made? What? If anything this is just a free ad from Trump.

Why would they only set aside 600 million for diversity agendas?

Are you the 500lb hacker known as For-Chen?

lolwut. link? i thought it was bc Holla Forums thought intel built remotely operable backdoors into their chips or something like that.

does ubuntu still save all your desktop searches and amazon purchases and send them to Canonical?

Not as hot as your ovens going to be

You replace the sides of your tower with boxfans with an AC filter over them to prevent dust buildup. I used to heat my bedroom playing vidyagames, defending Omaha Beach by sniping a kill every 10seconds, and also knifing mudslimes in CS.

On topic! Intel has already announced that they're scaling back chip production and moving on to retardation. Will this succeed?

holy fucking Kek, I detailed the construction of my amd space heater wihout seeing your post user!

I'd rather have a nationally funded project to make RISC V competitive enough for everyday end-user needs.

I don't see that happening anytime soon

is AMD even as good and inexpensive tho?

Keep that shit on Holla Forums, faggots. Actually, just fuck off with it completely since Intel vs AMD is basically Pepsi vs Coke.

ikr, I can't believe these goys are complaining about a measly 900 million for diversity agendas.

libreboot.org/faq/

"Given the current state of Intel hardware with the Management Engine, it is our opinion that all performant x86 hardware newer than the AMD Family 15h CPUs (on AMD's side) or anything post-2009 on Intel's side is defective by design and cannot safely be used to store, transmit, or process sensitive data. Sensitive data is any data in which a data breach would cause significant economic harm to the entity which created or was responsible for storing said data, so this would include banks, credit card companies, or retailers (customer account records), in addition to the "usual" engineering and software development firms. This also affects whistleblowers, or anyone who needs actual privacy and security. "

okay then so… is there a way to encrypt smoke signals?

Yes. You wait until it's foggy to send them.

Reminder that AMD is funded by China.

Enjoying running the hardware equivalent of malware in your system.

giggle/10 good point

Interesting any sauce on that user?

And Intel imports cheap 3rd world labor, and donates to Anita Sarkeesian.

So does ANYONE make a modern CPU that isn't just spywear with a processor tacked onto it?

I cant believe those goyim think they need that 1.5 billion

Holla Forums here, AMD's new CPUs have the same hardware botnet bacdoor that Intel's have. They're both Jewish puppets.

what do you mean funded by China?

well fuck then what do you do? are there any other alternatives?

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/intel-cuts-300m-in-jobs-research-education-and-talent-to-fund-feminist-frequency/

not that I know off. I've seen some niche computing solutions on Holla Forums, but those costs 1000's of dollars.
You could research VIA, maybe their chips don't have a backdoor, but honestly I have no idea.

Intel employee here IN Phoenix.

Jewtel didn't make any changes due to Trump. I had the Fab 42 build out after mothballing occurring sometime in 2018 about 6 months ago. I figured that out from the site sentiment and management's talking points on it.

speaking of jews and tech, what's this i hear about contracts with israel tech?

that's how stupid you are. thanks for the link tho

Yes. Lurk moar.

I'm really getting tired of the kiddies
>>>/cuckchan/

Why might the ("superior cooling") heatspreader TIM tweak have a line drawn to "government killswitch"?

Buying older models.

RISC-V architecture is memeing, but it's honestly just a pipe dream and nobody has made commercial options with it. Your only option right now is really old CPUs. Intel sandybridge is absolute newest you can go, and that's because we've only just recently figured out how to nuke some of the ((( Intel Management Engine ))) and ((( Identity Protection ))) crap.

You're obviously the "kiddie" here. Intel's AMT has been well-known on /g/ and Holla Forums for many, many years. If you never heard of it before, you must be from Reddit.

buttblasted AMD fuccboi detected. fuck outta here with your shit "cpu's" fag.

I just find it surprising you initially spoke on behalf of all of Holla Forums but clearly don't know anything about the subject. That's a clear indication you need to lurk moar, nigger.

As for Intel, doing anything that puts money back in the US is a win as far as I'm concerned. I still won't support them, we need diversity in PC manufacturers and part manufacturers.

maybe kill yourself

ec.appchem.waseda.ac.jp/series_lectures/pdf/C2.pdf

is what i found doing a quick search, i'll have to check some old college textbooks since apparently a lot has changed in the foundries in the last 10-15 years. it looks like they have now incorporated electromagnets in the silicon crucibles to help control for Oxygen contamination (not sure if this is what i am remembering)

B-but it has nothing to do with drumpf, he takes credit for Obama's work and btw these jobs are too demanding for lazy Americans and only illegal immigrants would take them and drumphf promised to auschwitz 'em all so in the end it's fucking nothing.
We popular vote, never forget. And we young and educated, unlike you white uneducated old right wing raycists.

Intel aren't jewish puppets. they are just jews. they are owned and operated by jews and their processors are designed in israel

Global report.
>in before sarcasm
Don’t care.

If you use a computer manufactured after 2008, they have a second processor sitting on the motherboard that can see literally everything you do and spy on all your network traffic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology

The hardware random number generator in post-2010 computers could potentially be compromised, allowing all your encrypted communications to be trivially decrypted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Management_Mode

What did Kek mean by this?

Will Trump bring back secure computers?

If he does I will be among the first to buy one.

SMM is different. SMM isn't a rootkit by default, it just serves as a convenient hiding place for rootkits to stay. In order for SMM to even be accessed, an adversary must already have kernel-level privileges on the computer (i.e. he must be able to execute code in ring 0). So if you ever get an implant in SMM, you were fucked anyway, because whoever placed the rootkit on your computer could already read and write to any arbitrary memory location and access any files on your computer. They already had full access to everything of any importance; going into SMM just made it a bit more difficult to find their malware.

I say a "bit" because SMM can't do anything unless it triggers an SMI, and all recent Intel chips have an SMI register that records when every SMI is generated and which cannot be modified until it is cleared, along with all the other registers, at shutdown (it's software inaccessible). Because SMM's access to your sensitive data is limited to reading memory while the processor is in system management mode (it doesn't even run in normal protected mode, so it can't do anything), code running in SMM has to generate an SMI every time it wants to do something, which has to be pretty frequent if it wants to figure out what you are doing on your computer (only recording what you're doing once a day, or even once an hour, would be too infrequent and might miss stuff). Normal SMIs should be infrequent, since they're only supposed to be triggered if your hardware overheats or experiences some irrecoverable problem (that was the original intent of SMM, to deal with hardware issues). So if you read out the value in the register some time after starting up and it's some very large number (anything more than low single digits should be out of the norm unless you've been running the computer without shutting down for a very long time or you're running your hardware very hard, such as if you've overclocked the processor), you know something's up.

AMT, on the other hand, runs completely opaque software by default (it's literally stored in encrypted format, encrypted by a proprietary cypher, in a secret EEPROM flash chip, and none of the code ever leaves the flash chip, the coupled CPU, and its internal RAM, which is to say it never touches your hardware in a detectable format) and cannot be removed (removing AMT on any post-2011 computer will brick it). In addition, because it can just do DMA reads and writes at any time no matter what mode the processor is in, without interrupting anything, there's no way to see if it is doing DMA reads or writes, since it's completely transparent. There is no delay, no way to have a special "DMA" register to record the number of reads/writes (DMA requests never even touch the main CPU, since they are after all DIRECT memory writes). It's completely stealth in the sense that not only are you unable to see the software in any form (compiled or source), not only does it not even touch your main hardware, it also can't be detected by resource usage. It's literally undetectable malware, supported at the hardware level.

We've known that the NSA has been datamining the entire planet for years now and you still don't think that a secret chip that can read and write arbitrarily to any location in your computer's memory, spy on your network traffic, and send all that data to any remote location it wants to could potentially be a bad thing?

In short, what I'm saying is that AMT has the possibility compromising your computer right out of the factory (it can spy on you as soon as you turn it on, without the computer needing to be infected), whereas SMM just provides a convenient hiding spot for malware that's already on your computer.

Electromagnetic field does not vary so much for it being relevant. Precision factories are more affected by geological conditions (even microscopic ground vibration can fuck with process, and it's very expensive to rid of)

There is more chance to find bitcoin miner and couple of bots in these system one day, than be attacked by state actor.

ok nigger.

if they are are powerful as you say, they don't need an excuse to drone bomb your location right now. implying you can evade (((them))) is folly, if they are omnipotent as you say. catch 22, fucking nigger. are jews omnipotent? or are large .gov bureaucracies falliable, inefficient, and ineffective.

The same Intel that issued statements regarding thier refusal to hire white men???

Fuck em buy AMD.

joke's on you, AMD is maybe even more Jewified
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyD_Q8RZh_M

They're both backdoored. Probably every computing device made in the past 10 years is backdoored; I remember reading of a backdoor that was created with just two transistors. Even if the designers didn't put them in there, there is no telling what shit the fabricators (usually separate companies located in Asia) could put in behind their backs. Unless you wanna go full neckbeard and Install Gentoo™ on a potato, you're fucked. And even then you're just sticking out like a sore thumb with your completely unique hardware/software configuration.

As for AMD vs. Intel CPU wars, Intel beat the shit out of them for the past few gens, but if AMD is to be believed, Ryzen will offer excellent performance for the dollar and TDP, and will be a no brainer for PCs built from mid-2017 onward. Definitely worth waiting for if you're in the market for a new machine.

Absolutely kosher.

The digits below say yes. Maybe Barron would convince his dad about it and we'll get non-jewed PCs.

time to gas myself

Someone told you wrong. Semiconductors are fabricated opto-chemically. Besides that, the earth's magnetic field doesn't stay in the same place relative to the surface of the earth, it moves.

You need to realize that the rules niggers have to follow are far different from the rules you are expected to follow. The reason they don't get caught is because nigs and shitlibs cause violence in a manner that is considered kosher.

Also them getting away with their crimes means nothing, as 99% of nig crime doesn't involve a computer. The NSA being able to monitor every computer won't do shit to stop Tyrese from knocking off the local liquor store.

Every feature I mentioned is publicly documented. You can look through Intel's developer handbook if you like. The only subjective part is whether or not AMT is used as a backdoor. Given that Intel has taken steps to heavily obfuscate AMT code and has made AMT impossible to remove, I would be suspicious.