Things the left has ruined 4U

ITT:
-we post stuff (music, movies, people, etc) that became unbearable becouse its association with (or appropriation by) left thinking

LET THE RAGE FLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/co/res/785493.html#785495
en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=zEjXwuwq_ps
youtube.com/watch?v=2jklowDECPY&t=1454s
redpanels.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just photoshop a MAGA hat onto and suddenly it's great again.

Star Wars

What did David Lynch say or do?

Napalm Death, I'm pretty sure they're liberal faggots. Correct me if I'm wrong

Things leftism ruined? This is almost too easy.

This a million times. Such a shame too.

Pink did nothing wrong.

Legacy was fucking great. There are only six Star Wars films, tbh. Everything else of value is in the comics, video games, and books.

Science fiction. I love it, but the left keeps putting its cancerous ideology where it doesn't belong.

>>>Holla Forums

It obviously had leftist tendencies but I never realized just how cancerous everything would get.
And of course fucking videogames in general. Eat shit and die, femfreq.

I love how they took a great short story like Story of Your Life and turned it into a One World Government Globalism propaganda film.

Nigger, blame Jew Jew and Hollywood, they raped both Star Trek and Star Wars.

Music and the arts got ass raped by the left

Trains.

Sportsball in general is completely unwatchable. It's the media Jews use to brainwash proles who don't give a fuck otherwise. Everything the commentators say is so transparently designed to shill a leftist political agenda

Also, Eminem

Cities
Bioware games
Modern movies
The colour red
Ushanka hats

Lucas ruined that for me way before the current pozzfest with those fucking prequels

Seconding this

I'm still hyped for Twin Peaks, as far as I know he's clean

embed related

Jew Jew managed to take two already zogged up sci-fi franchises and made them even kikier than before. I wish they just let things be and have the old movies be remembered for what they were, but the kike executives need their shekels.

pure pottery

Oh yeah and the fucking EU ruined Beethovens Ode to Joy for me by adopting it as their fucking anthem

Kill yourself, you fucking pleb. The Prequels were the closest we've ever gotten to a sympathetic portrayal of Hitler. Go watch THX-1138 and tell me he's a bad director.

my love of kraftwerk

Source?

I want my goddamn culture back you pinko motherfuckers

And they shall pay for it. Underestimating and shitting all over men's passions like that.

Niggers absolutely loved to steal from them. At least they got their money in the end. embed related

forgot, though it's not worth your fucking time anyways.

Heres a better question, what hasn't the left ruined?

My childhood.
My hopes and dreams and ambitions.
My self-worth.
My entire fucking life.

Am I pissed?
Enough to go after whomever is at the root of this evil, no matter how deeply they've ensconced themselves underground, no matter whom they are.

I don't want to see civil war in my country, but if it does comeā€¦ my primary target won't be the useful idiots and cannonfodder.

Since you wanted to know.

Why didn't those "FBI agents" turn on the lights?

That's already happening ironically on Holla Forums, but it's only a matter of time until irony turns into reality

I'm completely okay if this whole planet goes boom in coming years. I need a miracle to make me hopeful for Europa again.

Hes not a bad director, THX was pretty good but like others, once he gained success he became complacent, lazy and greedy and when his films were no longer a product of blood, sweat & tears they lost the soul of his earlier work. Same thing happened to ridly scott - just look at 1977 ayylium to compared to promethius.

How about no and never again.

My once-crush. She's such a good person too, but her friends infected her with leftist BS to the point where we're incompatible.

As far as I know all he did was endorse bernie, cuck behavior but could be much worse

those are the biggest I can think of

meant

alien came out in 1979 you dumbass

what?
(sage for OT)

Moonman is that you?

Are you a little girl?

oops. bump for actually on-topic

Sounds like enough of a faggot to be him.

This tbh. I'm a depressed sack of shit. I want so much more for my people that seems out of reach. I want people to be proud, to walk with their held high, I want them to exist. That makes me so much of a criminal? You kikes are literally digging your own grave. That's all we want. You're making it worse and worse every time I see a race mixer, every piece of propaganda, every lie and manipulation. You're creating your own enemy and turning us into monsters. I basically have nothing to lose at this point. What makes you think I care anymore?

Ok captain pedantic, but my point still stands.

The prequels are overall inferior to the originals, but they paint a full-fledged sci-fi universe, greatly expanding on the original mythology's scope and detail. They had at least as much good moments (battles, light-saber duels, tons of jedi on screen at the same time, you get to see Coruscant, space battles with new ship designs, etc), as bad ones (Anakin's acting, Anakin's scenes with Padme, Jar Jar). If you were a kid when they came out you probably like them. The originals also had shitty acting in parts if you are honest about it.

The new new ones are objectively shit and should be disregarded as non-canon. There's literally no redeeming quality.

No, it was legitimately a good show before they ruined it, nice art/story/attractive character designs

I hope that you're not implying what I am think you are implying

Mods are trying to ban all the real posters so shills can post without being called out. I got banned for over a week for basically nothing.

Virtue signalling. It used to be that you could honestly signal that you are a virtuous, superior sort of person, but you can't do so with any convincingness anymore because of the Left's proliferation of false virtue signals.

You were always a piece of shit. Good people never call themselves good people are try to brag about how virtuous they are.

How about angsty teen culture like 80's-90's Alt-rock and old, violent vidya?

What the fuck is so awful about aliens racing with spaceships on an outer rim planet? Out of every prequel complaint, this will always be the dumbest.

They were better than the new ones, ill give you that but I grew up with the originals (born '81) so the prequels, for me when they came out were like a club being taken to my inner child tbh. I was big into them too, first as a kid, then as a teenager who started collection the original toys when they began to appreciate in value and become collectable (got shit loads of stuff from kids at school for literal dinner money - its worth quite a bit now) The mid 90s was pretty good for star wars games on pc too (dark forces, x-wing, tie-fighter, rebel assault 2 etc) so when the prequels came out (and disregarded a fuckton of established cannon btw) I had high hopes and was let down hard do thats why I have such visceral dislike for the prequels. I do concede they are superior to the current progressive propaganda disguised as star wars abominations though.

I just focus my mild hobby/collecting plastic crap autism on 40k and dune these days. Sjws will never manage to pozz those up

Original doom is still unpozzed, as far as vidya goes.

Yes, and if you think leftist virtue signaling one-upmanship is horrible, consider that back when the right was the dominant cultural force, muh virtue signaling was about feeding shitskins, amnesty, retarded demonic scares, adopting third worlders and so on. Quite similar in some aspects, as you'd expect from moralist fucks.

Almost all of my past friends.

That fucking kid lad. That fucking kid. He ruins the whole thing.

So you're a fanboy who was angry that the Prequels were made for the generation of kids that would grow up with them instead of you? The politics, the corruption of the Jedi Order, the collapse of the Republic and the Machiavellian tactics used by Sheev were all great.

Not to mention the Order 66 sequence is one of the coolest sequences in any space opera series, ever.

Music, TV, sex, vidya, literature (modern), comics, cartoonsā€¦

The list is endless.

Not knowing that both Giger and Scott just wanted to make a movie that had nothing to do with Ayylium but about the Space Jockey'sNOt knowing that the studio threatened them to make it a ayylmao prequel and if not they would pull plug.not knowing that the movie got ruined by jewllywood kikes
Gas yourself nigger. Scott thank god took a stand for ayylmao and now look at the trailer for his next masterpiece

userā€¦.

Theres plenty of non pozzed violent vidya lad. In fact leftists dont like violent vidya much. It triggers them. They moan about it enough ffs

To be fair he was DESTINED to be Vader

I hear you, and I liked those 90's Star Wars games I had them as a kid. Try checking out some prequel EU stuff if you haven't, for exaple the Republic comics, like, the Quinaln Vos ones. They have better stories and are more for adults than the movies, but they take place in the prequel universe, so they make it feel like the prequels were worth the trouble, if that makes any sense.

He was destined to bring balance to the force by wiping out both the Jedi Order and the SIth by tossing Sheev down into the center of the Death Star. Anakin's fate as a tragic hero doomed to live out his fate is what makes the Prequels great modern day mythology.

I just watched Mad Max and didn't see the appeal. I'll watch the second one and see if it improves.

Not just science fiction, but even science.

The games were fun tbh. My only complaint is Jar Jar.

Also to be fair be was badly miscast in both roles (the kid and also young adult anakin with that wooden canadian whos done fuck all since)

I understand why people dislike Jar Jar, but he was hated by the characters in the movies as well. He's meant to be annoying to adults and loved vy children, which, he was. Also Jar Jar being the dumb savage read: NIGGER who gets brought into the political world of Coruscant to act as a Naboo senator and used as a pawn by Sheev is fucking great.

The first Mad Max is very toned down. It's also the only one in the series that's set pre-apocalypse. Road Warrior is the classic and maybe best one, the third is so-so, and Fury Road got slightly pozzed but it's still a very fun movie.

fuck off back to /brit/ sheevposter

This was the professor btw

I've literally never posted in any of their threads. I'm American. The Sheev meme is from Holla Forums and /sw/, not from some fucking limeys.

(anyone else not being able to upload images: CANNOT EXTRACT FILES)

Search "Darth Jar Jar" on Google. Lucas may have been a brilliant writer who was forced to back down on a plot twist by executing meddling.

Are you memeing, son?

You forgot the fat "intellectual" lesbians whom characters where clearly written so that tumblr landwhales could identify to them.

Nothing really. I never liked that gay shit like star wars or whatever pop culture faggots consumed. The closest to pop culture I liked were Jap videogames, which fortunately have not yet been ruined by the kikes.

Darth Jar Jar is a dumb meme, reddit tier, tbh.

Vidya I guess (stronk female characters, niggers appearing as main characters where they don't belong), but I don't think it's just the left's fault - either I'm viewing vidya games through rose tinted glasses or they've taken a turn for the worse and just pumping out shit nowadays.
Metal (as in the music genre) used to be pretty apolitical but so many metal bands came out against Trump and some of them are hardcore, antifa-tier liberals.
Cinema has been dead and gone for a long time, gotta dig out some old Eastwood films to watch a movie without an agenda being shoved down my throat.

Hate to break not to you, but star wars has always been trash.

It could've been bad, worse even Sebulba
Video related

Kill yourself, weeb.

Imagine if Yoda had been in the first movie and acted like a retarded muppet the whole way through. That is what they did with Jar Jar.

Hell, he even has sith eyes.

When that fat cow Denise gave that speech to Daryl and Rosita about how she should be able to be unsafe and retarded because "im useless, muh independence!!" then takes an arrow to the back of the head I laughed my fucking ass off

Kill yourself.

You first, nigger.

Anything hollywood.

It has, however made me reappreciate grunge in a different fashion. Cobain clearly knew what he was doing.

Keep drinking that Jewish semen user. Metal gear solid is objectively better than anything to ever come out of Jewish Hollywood.

Hahahahahaah

Sci fi channel did one a few years ago. It was shocking low budget (babylon 5 tier "effects") but wasnt bad on the overall. Paul was miscast imo though.
Not expecting much from hbo if they are doing it. Last decent thing they made was Oz (that was a good show) Anyway the david lynch film will always be the seminal dune adaptation for me
part of me would have liked to have seen that failed 70's jodorowski production come to light but it would probably have been pretentious and silly as fuck tbh

You know the primary reason I hate prometius so much? Its not the multicult bullshit or the hollow stupidly written characters or the fact that some jew who wrote 'lost' was allowed to tun roughshod over one of my favorite franchises of all time - I hate all these thing dont get me wrong but what REALLY gets to me is they made the space jockey into a fucking humanoid ancient allyiums tier bullshit.
That made me reeeeeeee so hard tbh. The space jockey was meant to be some weird biomechanical giger designed race that were elephantine not a fucking boring blue humanoid. FFs the dark horse comics even showed the living jockey back in the 90s.
Fucking hollywood man. I loate it.

Did I say anything about RPGs faggot?

Everything pre-Korn was great and still works.
They sold the world for drugs. That's fucking rock and roll.

ok then

It's substantiated by numerous details in TPM that are unaccountable for otherwise.

Man trains are still fucking awesome and interesting! Have you seen Japans Bullet Train tech?

Watch vid related and marvel at human ingenuity brother

Listen, I respect if you prefer the Original Trilogy and were dissapointed in the Prequels not having the same feel as the movies you liked as a kid. But could you explain to me how you think the Prequels took away from the originals? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how they change anything that takes place in the Originals, if anything they add more depth to them.

Gotthard has been ruined by satanist globalists tbh

That said, as a victim of child abuse Korn still has a special place.

I reckon they're underrated as fuck.

They were already kikey, but comics have been pozzed to such a degree you'd have to close the pool if you threw them in water.

Comedy in general. Every single fucking comedian has reduced themselves to the level of a political cartoonist, which means they have the wit of a lobotomized chimp and the subtlety of a sledgehammer to the ballsā€¦ But it's not just that, it's the fact that every single fucking one of them is so goddamned eager to preach, like every show or set is a political rally. Like every guest appearance or skit they're in is their chance to preach to America and tell us how to think.

They are our goddamned clowns and what do they do?

untermensch confirmed

If anything, the left's retardation has made me wake up and abandon all this trash and turn to old books for entertainment.

anything related to WWII

idubbbz is pretty gaygood. One of his vids he got jews to eat pigs feet.

t. mencius moldfugg :DD DDD

Add WWI to that. Now apparently there were as many dindus in the trenches as white Europeans. And we mustn't forget the contributions of all the women soldiers in the Great War!

just didnt enjoy them lad. The phantom menace was so objectively shit in my eyes that I was unable to muster any excitement for the other two. Call me a butthurt fanboy if you want - its probably somewhat accurate and I feel as if older fans were somwhat fucked over in lieu of the studio making bank on the younger generation - i felt they sacrificed some of the movies soul for that. I think the puppet ayyliums were better than the cgi ones. I also thing they went waaaay overboard with the cgi and that really gave it a jarring look totally at odds with the originals.
I just felt it was a drastic change from what I remembered and grew up with (and the original trilogy was a pretty big part of my childhood tbh) Each to their own though lad.

That seems to be one of the Hellraiser movies. Perhaps the 5th.

Do you like MDE?

I hope Cannibal Corpse is still ok.

Mainly media
TV shows, movies, cartoons, comics and the like
I can't really get mad at them for the last two cause for the most part I have much more free time and am enjoying it.
shit comics got engulfed by the left more so the any other form of entertainment media
the least outrageous thing they've done is make snaglepuss a canon gay

I think I have the White Dwarf with this photo. Used it for reference many times while painting minitures. I was the orks.

I feel like a dick for being combative towards you. I thought you were just some meme spouting fuck, but I can now understand your dislike for the Prequels. Hopefully we can both agree that what Disney and Jew Jew have done is horrible no matter what type of Star Wars you were into, btw have yo ever read these comics, I think you'd dig them.

My mistake, it was a diorama for Space Hulk. Fun board game. I wonder if GW is cucked.

How?

Thanks lad. Good memories tbh

GW has remained pretty uncucked to be fair. Its essentially proved itself pretty much pozz proof

H.P. Lovecraft is unpozzed.

I don't
Except nowhere did giger ever say it was elephantine. IF you look at the original jockey it is without a doubt different than the engineer however the respirator does not look like a elephant trunk (pic related) It does resemble most of giger's biomechanical work however.

He's dead though. Although through the powers of the Necronomicon he could have been reanimated, pozzd, exploited for new material and then un-reanimated. Maybe necronomicon has built-in shielding against leftist ideology though.

Vidya; because nowadays every videogame carries a politically correct agenda, people who have followed a saga since its inception are forced to see how companies mutilate and bastardize it to please the casuals

i think it's taking aesthetic of a gasmask, not elephant.

I dont think giger envisioned it as a blue humanoid in a suit either though lad. Knowing him it would have been some biomechanical monstrosity covered in vaginas.
I thought it was implied that it was part of the ship anyway - dallas says it was literally "grown out of the chair", imlying they were a race of biomechaniods for whom flesh and machinery were one, something truely alien.
Not fucking blue humanoidsā€¦

A respirator not a gas mask and yes that is what I said Giger never meant the Space jockey to be elephantine. He just imagined a creature that was almost grown into the whole derelict space craft

Vinyl collecting

It's not even so much the hipster cucks that I have to deal with in the various stores I go looking for stuff in, though that is in issue. No, the left has fucked up Vinyl collecting in a much worse way, what was once a nice little niche has become an insanely popular market due to progressive Hipster faggots, which has gave way for record companies to pump out re-issues or re-presses of old, rare, or otherwise valuable pieces, fucking over the prices of originals and injecting inferior quality products into the market to replace originals. These companies don't have the fucking mastertracks anymore, and if they do, they're likely damaged or have been moved to a digital format with the compression that comes with that, completely missing the point of why people went after vinyl records to listen to older music in the first place

I do like that more vidya publishers have started selling their soundtracks on vinyl though, silver lining I guess

Yea absolutely it was definitely bastardized by FOX for normies.

I loved the portrayal of Imperials in that series. By far my favorite Star Wars comic.

like this russian gas mask

I was just making the point that the dark horse comics had shown it as elephantine though. They were pretty good tbh

As long as they don't claim Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys, I'll be fine. They won't though, it's way above their capacity to appreciate true art.

Also, if you're a Holla Forumsack and don't know Smile, kill thy self.

The Beach Boys are an American treasure, tbh.

Checked yea somewhat I see what your saying but I think giger was more influenced by this pic related a Helmet/respirator.

Yea all dark horse predator and alien comics are great. The thing is that giger never officially endorsed any comics of his ayylmao creations. So I feel the comics are all extrapolations. Nonetheless they are great memories of my childhood.

Video games. Post-GG gaming industry is a nightmare. GG definitely lost.

Brian Wilson did have a Jew wife though, and his kids are Yids because of that. She then divorced him and stole his money while entrusting him to the care of a (((Psychiatrist))).

Am I correct in assuming every bit of that greentext refers to louis ck?

Influenced by charles manson.

I haven't been able to stomach Star Wars for a few years now despite being a huge former fan, considering getting the Imperial Emblem tattoo on my leg covered, but this looks really cool. I used to love reading some of those Star Wars comics.

It irritated me to no end my whole life how Stormtrooper armor offered 0 protection, it looks cool as fuck.

Still better than sgt peppers.

Abso-fuckin-lutely. Also, don't forget when Brian lost his mind (during Smile, which was written by (((Van Dyke Parks))) (ashkenazi heritage)).

The Beach Boys were more important than The Beatles.

The only bad thing about Manson is that he was betting against the White Race when Helter Skelter the Race War comes.

I mean who could argue with that user, they were a bunch of bong kids anyway, the Beach Boys were all american

Top notch. Bloodborne is good too tbh.

Books burnings of communist literarure hadn't happened in years when The Last Crusade takes place, not that (((Speilberg))) cared.

I mean at the time, could you blame him? I don't like that he wanted to instigate it against whites but I think he was self-preservation first and foremost

I'll make a storytime on Holla Forums and send you a link. The mods would probably ban me if I posted the full comic here.

Only because of how fractured and pussified the white race was at the time now

Checked and I need sauce on that quote it is quite kekworthy.

:^)

It's just a meme, fam.

Here you go,

8ch.net/co/res/785493.html#785495

His stand up is only good for the reactions it produces. As a comedian, he's not that good. As a prankster though, he's god.

ok I'm sorry, but that is where I know that the people that hate the prequals

Marriage.

cool, appreciate it. thanks m8

en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers

That's sort of the point though, the thing a lot of people don't seem to get about Sam is that his whole schtick is to piss as many people off as possible, and not in a Jackass sort of way, but in a "look at you, you fucking idiots, you're geting all hot and bothered at this loser on a stage making jokes that offend you are call out your insecurities" That's the message I've got from all his standup, this one in particular comes to mind

some people call him a modern day (((Andy Kaufman))) which I guess is a fair comparison, but Sam doesn't have any Jew exec uncles to ensure he keeps getting airtime and doesn't get blacklisted

I liked star wars all six of them you were just a grown ass man watching the prequels and expected it to give you that same sense of wonder you had when you were a child. People were disappointed and made a huge fuss over the prequels because they were expecting nostalgia orgasm.

If you want the greatest star wars experience go play Knights of the old repblic, the movies are movies and the books were fun. I hate it when people make such a huge thing out of escapism, movies, comic books, games. Jesus relax and fight about things that matter, emotional energy spent on shit as stupid as entertainment is emotional energy not spent on 1488ing

You forgot the fat "intellectual" lesbians whom characters where clearly written so that tumblr landwhales could identify to them.
And then Negan came, and everything changeā€¦

My country. I want my military pride back.
Being german is suffering

Second KotOR was better to be honest, albeit unfinished.

lynch is pretty cool

Loved both. That and FFX was the last games I really loved before I grew up and only started to like games.

I've always thought this track sounded like a proto anti-SJW song.

Thanks for the kek

What website measures jewishness of movies?

Meme Magic, tbh.

Being an edge lord. I can make as many dead baby and kill whitey jokes as I want and everyone loves it. I crack a holocaust joke or a white supremacy joke and suddenly I've gone "too far" and get ostracized. The double standard is deep in edgy comedy.

Also vinyl, sample-based music, and atheism.

They may try to take our culture, but they will never take our meme magic, and though they may attempt to create their own, their memes will just make us stronger.

(checked)

I fucking knew Lynch was one of us.

I forgive everyone who endorsed Bernie as long as they didn't shill for Hillary after the primaries. A Bernie presidency would have been about the same as a worst case civic nationalist Trump presidency.

Best panel from Ellis's second best comic series.

No. This is bullshit. George thought it was fine using the same tricks for the prequels, it wasn't. He just wanted to make a buck. The same as (((Disney))) is doing now.

It's not Star Wars we miss, it's the entire generation.

And they try to destroy him. Because a man who died in 1937 had views that weren't line with people who live in [CURRENT YEAR]

Perhaps I am wrong, but movie making is about making money though.

I forgive them insofar as I understand that they're not a follow the herd sellout pleb (D) but I do not forget who they are. Keep in mind, these are communists who are too dedicated to their bullshit to sell out to a more pleb version of their bullshit.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Lucas pushed for new technology that had never been used before, he made tragedy out of the Prequels to mirror the comedy of the OT, and he did all kinds of new stuff. Seriously, what are you talking about?

I don't see how it wouldn't. I doubt eldrich horrors have any patience for CURRENTYEAR bullshit.

The entire occult scene is only slightly less pozzed than a university gender studies department. You'd think people dedicated to systems that encourage amassing power and perfecting their beings would be natural fascists, but every one of them cucks for weak inferiors and hates muh patriarchy.

Oh my God so much this. Any movie, game, book, or otherwise related to the war, I can't enjoy anymore. Knowing that we were lied to about Germany and how the covered up International Finance's connections to the Allies just pisses me off to no end. I can't stand seeing Germans depicted as these cartoonish monsters thirsting for Hebrew blood when the truth is that Germany was fighting back against being enslaved by the Jewish banks.

I see him more as a bill hicks figure.

Let's also not forget

They're out there, if few and far between. You have to understand that 90% of western occultism has been pozzed by either solomonic hebrew garbage, alphabet mkultra spookery, or both.

Its not the occultists that are the problem, it's the Science Fiction people. They keep trying to unperson him.

I was reading about some idiot who wanted to change the World Fantasy Award statue from a bust of Lovecraft to a bust of Octavia Butler. Lovecraft's shit has been in comic books, films, television, video games. There's Lovecraftian monsters in South Park and Scooby Doo for God's sake. That's his impact on the culture. Aside from being a black women who wrote Science Fiction, what the fuck has Octavia Butler contributed to the culture?

The left hasn't ruined Mad Max so long as you just ignore Fury Road.

Fucking this. Before being a hipster was mainstream, I would love wearing Ushankas in cold-ass weather, giving me warmth, comfort, and making me feel like a badass.
But, pussies started wearing them because
and now every time I wear mine, people mistake me for a nu-male hipster.

It's not real Mad Max if it doesn't have Mel Gibson in it

What happened to this board

You said it, cuckchan.

I had to laugh at the superhero in a wheelchair in the second picture

nice meme tho.. saved

I don't care about this thread existing so much as I care that it's not bumplocked or saged.

Everything.

Star Wars was always kike propaganda though.

What are YOU on about? Have you seen the prequels?! George did anything to make a buck, mirroring scenes from the OT. Trying to get the same magic back.

Sure, it was a (somewhat) new story, but he recycled too much. Too overconfident.

And now JUJU did the same. Only without new ideas. Just the same aesthetics. Nothing else.

FUCK YOU (((JU JU ABRAMS)))

The Prequels tell the story of Anakin's fall to the dark side, while also showing the death of the Republic and the Birth of the Empire (like the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire). Without the Prequels George's original vision for Vader never would have been seen. He always intended Vader to be a tragic character and he was annoyed that people didn't see it in the OT, so he had to go back and make the Prequels. Watch some actual interviews with Lucas, he's not some money grubbing Jew, anyone who tells you he is is most likely a kike themselves.

You consume too much fear based media brother- that's why you still live under the false myth that things aren't getting better.

More wake up every day- they're not getting away with it anymore.

Don't compete with anybody- just become ubersmench. Walk with your head held high, but empower everyone- even those you disagree with.

Empowering =/= appeasing, calling people on their shit is empowering them too, as long as you do it in a deliberate, non-petty and loving way

Really Holla Forums?

nah, you are the cunt

This song will play on my funeral. If you have the same connection with this song, please contact me on [email protected]

Bobby D was probably getting a fresh shipment of Haitian girls every month from Hillary's gang

It left that little impact. Even liberals and SJWs are memoryholing it when normies rejected it en masse.

Probably better said that you guys ruined leftist things for me. It's for the best though, my laughs were forced and so was my personality, and anytime I catch myself lapsing I know it sounds a moment of weakness brought on by peer pressure. All the truly epic stuff has enough right wing in it for me to stay with it anyways.

Kino, Theater, Long-form expo and Symphony > tv, comedy, sound bites and jungle jams.

Oh wow, please don't degrade me with your superior arguments (which are nonexistent).

I completely agree.
I had a group of friends who got together to watch episodes 1-6 shortly before episode 7 came out. Naturally, we gave the prequels a fair dose of Mystery Science Theater treatment, but I still found myself interested in the worlds and the less shitty characters.
fast forward to episode 7. yeah, there's no jar jar or actors quite as shitty as both anakins, but the movie has no fucking soul. It follows the same formulas for action, comedy, and drama that they use in every Marvel movie (thanks Disney), and every planet they go to is a fucking clone of a planet from episode 1-6. they even copy the fucking plot from episode 4!
it boggles my mind that so many normies think it was a great movie.

He's Daniel Jose Older, and he writes fucking garbage "urban fantasy" about magical niggerspics in Brooklyn. Modern literature in general is trash, and I'd be an author if the popularity of this shit weren't a massive blackpill on the state of the readership.

In order to have an argument, you would have had to raise some points first. You didn't, you just bitched out and spouted some dumb opinions.

Now you're thinking with portals!

All the new characters are in their twenties and act like they're larping. None of them actually seem like they live in the Star Wars universe, instead they sound like a bunch of highschool drama students.

Goddammit. You're right, for thou hath the supplies SJW Star Wars chart.

Go back to reddit.

i agree with you. I said they aren't quite as shitty as the boy who played young Anakin and Hayden Christensen. those two were both pretty shitty (although I cut the kid some slack since I feel like the writers just gave him way too much fucking dialog).

He made up for it though

Voyager made me hate the series. Janeway and "muh ethics". I gained some respect for it back when I went back and watched DS9, which appears to portray jews in two separate races: money-grubbing ferengi and muh-holocaust bajorans. The Cardassians were the nazis and they came off pretty well, despite being the bad guys, with Gul Dukat becoming my favorite Star Trek character ever. It also showed that the federation wasn't the perfect utopia it claimed to be.

Don't forget the Founders. A race that blend in with the solids (you'd never know they weren't one of you) and uses engineered slave races to fight their battles against the Federation and other threats to the chosen race.

Shit son, is Wilders happening in March? Sad that he is Zionist as fuck, but at least we get to witness another chimpout by the left and hopefully the beginnings of genuine kebab removal.

Reddit hates the Prequels, you massive retard.

How about over-friendliness, kindness, sweetness, and cute draws? I'm a massive sucker for it, yet sadly it's been heavily co-opted by the left. I can appreciate some forms of anime, it's pretty sweet for the most part, but I don't have a very strong opinion on it for the most part. Fastest way to break my heart is when a really friendly drawfriend with a cute style turns out to be either a "bernout" style centrist, or a full blown cultural marxist, or just simply a cunt. I still haven't dropped cutesy stuff or being nice, but it's pretty hard to find an unpozzed doodler.

Sorry for the overuse of spoilers.

Fucking Vinylfags

ITT:
-we shitpost about jewish bullshit and non-political non-discussion that is usually overwhelmingly obvious and expands across far more things that could be listed in 751*5 images + 751 posts

Or simply

3/4 dubs user, see full-dub user. Both are hereby checked, but one is more underrated than the other.

Being able to express my love for cheese pizza.

Then there was that time SJWs tried to fuck up Sailor Moon. Fortunately they're all shit-tier at memes, so it went down as yet another failure for them.

Reddit obviously isn't one person but ALL the Starwars films were very high grossing and reddit is the most trafficked forum on the internet. Its obvious the average user most likely enjoyed all the movies

This entire thread is about things you once liked co-opted by the left. It's perfectly understandable for him to not want to wear something that associates him with faggots. That in no way makes him an SJW, you fucking queer.

t. another user pissed off about ushanka hats

See

Their meddlings have left me despondent and depressed. I'm no longer able to feel anything but smug; they created this monster.

society

There are still exceptions
youtube.com/watch?v=zEjXwuwq_ps
youtube.com/watch?v=2jklowDECPY&t=1454s

That being said, I do thank this little Asian rice counting board for making me grow the fuck up and not care about childish shit anymore.

Saging to add another thought, but History is another thing the the Left subversively destroyed for everyone. I hate modern society so much that I find myself pining for the based days of yore.
I would love to continue my education and become a history professor, but things are so absolutely pozzed at a collegiate level that I wouldn't be able to get anywhere.

Fuckin'-A

mr clean? pls no

Ehh, Styx is alright. Purple-pilled as fuck, though, and some people aren't into that. Does both political commentary and occult videos.

This.
Vox Day, is that you?

Shit, I have a friend that have tons of David Bowie vynils, even some rare ones.
He sells it to collectors at a very high price.

Redpanels is good for a laff and haff.
redpanels.com

Did somebody say angsty teen 90s alt-rock??

Styx actually has pretty excellent political commentary. I stay away from his occult bullshit though. I put him in the background while I do other shit so I dont have to watch him talk.

Table Top Gaming as in Warhammer 40K? Don't tell me that they poz'd up that now too

What's wrong with them?

His final election prediction was breddy good. Better than Nate Metaconglomerate Dust's, at least. I think in the videos he made around that time he was putting Michigan as "too close to call".

I was particularly impressed with his videos on social alienation (which he says is approaching interwar-Germany-tier in much of North America and Europe) and China's looming problems (trying to become "The World's Factory" even though 60% of their groundwater is undrinkably-contaminated with industrial waste and they have to import iron ore to make as much steel as they currently do).

Thankfully games workshop has a very strict "no politics" policy. But D&D and magic the gathering on the other handā€¦

j-dar.ca, no longer in existence sadly

The prequels not, that was the refined autism of george lucas

I used to think these book faggots were cool, but then I started listening to their bullshit on social media.

They ruined fucking Crossed, i checked the wikipedia and it's work of guess what.

Prequels are redpilled as fuck, tbh.

My indulgencies in degeneracy.

All I wanted to do was talk about the things that get me off, and suddenly every fucking chatroom is ANTIFA-lite.

I was a hipster before it was cool.

God dammit. I liked that shit too. I think the way they run it is with a different author every storyline. So it's a mixed bag of art and story telling.

You think Jews run the porn industry because they just really like porn? Really? Porn has always been political. Either we control it, or they do.

Tell me that Nigger Clean is a ruse.

Oy vey, it's a discussion topic about something other than press briefings and senate hearings, it's anudda shoah!

Kill yourself.

YOU'RE GOING INTO THE OVEN

Doom 4 is a sack of shit.

Is it possible for blacks to look like anything but thugs, let alone noble or heroic? He looks like he's about to rape someone or rob some old crakkka.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I like the big fragile plastic music platters too user, but don't pretend like it's superior.
Also I don't mind reissues that much, but I wish they were marked as such.
What I don't like is the hipster faggots in almost every record store. My local one writes it's own synopsis for new releases and puts it on the CD case and a bunch of albums that released around 1/20 had passive-aggressive "this should make you feel better about being oppressed by the orange president now" bullshit written in the description.

That's why leftists cling onto creations of his like Cthulu and turn them into fucking jokes complete with WHOA WHACKY 8BIT NOSTALGIA FEELS GOYS indie pixelshit games.

>>>/furry/
A lot of you fags seem to have turned from bernouts to outright antifa, what's the matter with you? Besides the attraction to animals, that is. Degenerate.

Never played Underfag, but would like an explanation on it being MKULTRA tier, how so?

j-dar.ca, it was originally made for the Toronto Jewish Film Festival or something to track Jewish accomplishments in film
Of course they shut it down when they figured out what it was being used for.

This album still exists, user.

Consider the fact that it changes everyone who plays it. Their views change. Whatever game or music they liked before gets replaced by mkultratale. It becomes their pick for GOTY. Their political views shift left and they become more degenerate. Leftists shift into antifa territory, conservative types become furfags and adopt increasingly concerning and degenerate fetishes. The more depraved start making or viewing fetish-related fan art, seemingly especially of the "goat mother" character with a few hundred extra pounds. It is degenerate filth and it must be purged.
It was also made by a furfag.

Art and culture in general.

I no longer enjoy video games, books, movies or television. I just go back to old favorites, or find classics from an earlier age.

What the fuck did I just watch.

Degenerates and normalfags have ruined more things for me than the left. I was never really into pop culture, always stuck to my anime and games (mostly RPGs), but now these things are being invaded by "fans," making shit for other "fans." It is quickly becoming hollow, dejected, and my heart often feels like a blade is being twisted in there.

My only comfort these days is Romanticism and my lady, and it is all ethereal rather than purely physical. Sometimes it's hard to shake off the loneliness when I gaze down at the world. Who I thought were once my people appear not to be as such anymore; either they were swallowed up or they were always of a different feather and only now it has become clear.

The tragedy that is this world really highlights what was lost, and it hurts to think about that. Art and culture are truly the lifeblood of the gods, to see it defaced and/or turned into something primarily used for base desires (like fapping) or profit is so disheartening. It has become bad enough that prose alone as a craft isn't enough for me: now I must also become an illustrator, and perhaps more.

It is true when in Der Ewigue Jude it is mentioned that cultural life being debauched is the most dangerous thing to a people, but it is not only the jews that are meddling in this, it is also degenerates themselves who have learned to contribute to cultural life and then gained a following by those who couldn't contribute, and then that grows more and more, and mankind becomes a slave to his most base desires in all facets of life, constantly bombarded by hypersexuality, the grotesque, the absurd, and so on. What people think is "not real" is more real than they can possibly imagine; apparently no one can tell because they have physically and psychically fapped their soul away to baseness, to the mundane, to the nonsensical, and to what is destroying the western world: debauchery of the chaste and the innocent, of romance and intimacy, of the hero and his lady. So dragons now rule the world because the hero is too busy fooling around.

I should add it is not only the western world that is falling to this. We see this happening in Asia as well, especially South Korea and Japan.

You haven't heard music until you've heard him mix twenty top40 songs from 1998 with a drum beat for 12 minutes
I still laugh when I see that CD because he was able to sell a disc of (mostly) other people's music. The whole album could probably be made in a night or two on a laptop with some pirated VSTs. Ahhh, the early 2000s.

We all know that feel user. I'm around people all day yet I couldn't feel more alone. This is the only place I can be intellectually honest. People are taken aback even in real life when you try to have a candid conversation or use a word longer than 7 letters long. Just know we're fighting for better times ahead. The story, of Europe is always one of an uphill battle against all odds. Both in a literary and physical sense. The Gods favor us then. Arisches Blut soll nicht untergehn!

Probably not what you meant by comedians but this image became real. Starts at 30:30

Fuck, this image

Notice how the effects only manifest in aspies/autists/lefties/closet lefties. I got redpilled before I played it, and I never got autistically obsessed with it because I dropped it before the year ended. You'd have a point if you said it was an autism bomb, though.

No sir, the natural aryan woman is the only right thing to procreate with. (as obvious as it is).
If you want a legitimate answer, you should've known that assburgers also sorta has an effect on political leaning.

Bloodborne was good cause it was created by a Jap. In many ways the Nips are unpozzed, although tbh, I've always thought anime was pretty weird and in some cases vaguely pedophilic.

no thanks

who here /his/ /art/ and /lang/ ?

Oh god yes Bloodborne. Miyazaki's masterpiece. Really, every major aspect of the game was so expertly crafted. The Paleblood Hunt, a compilation of all the game's lore and the author's interpretation of it in essay form, is a great read.

The interesting thing about Star Trek is that TNG and DS9 are less pozzed than the originals, the opposite of what happens with most media properties. They switched the Klingons from being barbaric Mongols to barbaric niggers, and introduced the Ferengi, who are such a perfect Jew stand-in that it's surprising the show was able to air at all.

There's one episode in Voyager that's pretty redpilled. The Doctor creates a perfect holographic family for himself, which the angry former rebel woman despises (forgot her name). When she modifies the family to become dysfunctional, one of the children starts hanging out with Klingons (niggers), and the Doctor tells the child that he should find some nice Vulcan (Asian) friends instead. Of course, they did some leftist shit in the next episode to make up for it, but it was still funny to see that.

this one faggot at work wore one today (the communist one) and I couldn't stop giving him death stares.
whenever I see the star and sickle I freeze, do a double take, make eye contact, then spend the next hour resenting everything about these stupid fucking goyim.

heh, pretty obscure justification for sample based music but I do like kid606.
electronic music that samples timbre is ok, but when they build all their hits from ~15s phrases (usually hooks) from a 60-70s rock/funk/soul/jazz record I'm generally unimpressed unless the lyrics are amazing (they aren't).
DJ Shadow and Death Grips are respective examples.

One of these damn days I'm going to call into his radio show and ask him how it feels to be an edgy male Gretchen from Recess. Edgy as a group of rubber stalkers.

Napalm Death are cucks, same with Dying Fetus, Anaal Nathrakh & a bunch of other bands

It's really surprising to see how many faggots and cucks are in the metal scene, considering its a genre that focuses mainly on masculinity, destroying shit and generally fighting everyone who isn't on your side. We really need to start getting some redpilled metal musicians up and running, we can't live on synthwave forever

Games nowadays are pretty pozzed. Luckily Duke's user maps are phenomenal. The new Doom was surprisingly good as well.

Yeah, the overuse of good themes from classical and Romantic pieces fucking kills me. Whenever I hear something ripped out of a timeless piece to be fucking political hack, or an advert or a shitty movie, I die a little inside. It's basically some shitheel marketer trying to evoke grandeur and timelessness with their shit product.

Beards and plaid. I'm a big Midwestern guy and it comes with the territory so seeing some skinny jeans wearing hipster faggot ruins it for me. Also:
>film I wanna be in film or writing.

Cartoons.
I dreamed of being a cartoonist when I was a kid. Samurai Jack, Ren & Stimpy, Ed Edd & Eddy, Courage, Powerpuff Girls; that shit was the greatest of all time.

You turn on the TV now and it's all garbage.
If it's not low-effort flashing lights and colors, then it's either a godawful slice-of-life remake of a good cartoon, or some sort of depraved lesbian rape advocation.

I can't think of a single modern cartoon I genuinely love like I loved and STILL love the old classics.

Duke is in the hands of the worst company imaginable. Why couldn't Rockstar buy the rights instead?

JFC did their twitter guy's mom die before he made that reply or something? What type of mental state would you have to be in to refer to that monstrosity as queen??

I love Urbanite culture. I love my home state and city. I love everything about living near loads of people, the culture, everything is so interesting where I live. But of course the fucking leftists just love to make every single god damned sacred thing about their fucking agenda. I'm from the Pacific Northwest and grew up in Eugene, I used to get so excited to visit Seattle and Portland, now I recognize them for what they've become: Disgusting degenerate hellholes.

Metal bands that are (for the most part) not pozzed,

My entire fucking career. It's my fault. I should have known better than to get into such a pozzed industry. But I was young and idealistic. I'm an audio engineer in show business. I had hoped that I would be able to ply a technical skillset that would provide me with a reasonable living and access to gear and contacts to eventually produce my own material. The problem is, nearly everyone is a fucking SJW now. People who write stuff that is not completely and totally in line with the narrative gets a unilateral pass. I'm amazed the latest episode of It's always sunny got made. Actresses are all crazy. Actors are all cucks. Musicians are all assholes. Production crew all say and do what they think will get the actors and actresses to treat them like people instead of Morloks running their pleasuredome. I fucking hate it here and I'm almost ready to find another career or industry, but I'm dug in about 20 years, so that will be hard.

Their greatest sin is despoiling academia. Subverting one of the West's greatest strengths into a crippling weakness is unforgivable. Campuses are now Temples to the abominable Leftist gods.

IIRC the Cardassians were supposed to be based on Israelis and Bajorans on Palestinians, this was back when it was still cool on the left to be anti-Israel.
The Ferengi were (originally) actually based on Europeans as they were seen by other peoples (Ferengi is the Arab term for "Frank" - it's genericized to refer to any yuro). Though of course, that doesn't exclude Jewish merchants among Europeans colonists like the Sassoons having influence.

oh no you don't, user

If we are indeed monster as they claim us to be, then I say we be the best monsters we can be! If we can not inspire love, then we will instead cause fear!

We must become their worst nightmare! We must make their existence a living hell!

It isn't enough to just kill them. We must destroy them utterly. We have to make them wish they were dead! That includes taking that which they love and either converting it our way of thinking or crushing it.

Their tears must be our wine!

He really didn't. In all his attempts to be anti-consumerist, and a real artist with substance and depth, he ended up becoming a fashion icon of the early 90s and creating a whole new genre of music for people to profit from.

I do believe that's one of the reasons he fellated a shotgun. He failed to counter what he saw as stagnating consumerism, and instead contributed to it.

The concept of superheroes. The left have turned what I thought were symbols of good into nothing more than enforcers of the establishment.

lol "bodybyestrogen" more like body by rolos and a seething hatred of self

i can feel that

Important question Holla Forums:
Was Rolf white?

hmmm

At last I truly see.

The fucking economy.

he was greek

What happened to pink floyd?

He wore lederhosen and whenever there were flashbacks to the "Old Country" it was very mountainous and looked like it was from the Sound of Music.

He was probably Bavarian or Austrian.

I'm pretty sure he was scandinavian, right?

Fookin Scandinavians are looney toons with their fermented fish.

The Dark Tower

always assumed they were pretty lefty, never really minded cause i like em

why? nothing in their music really indicates that.

Weren't they all anti-authority and shit in the 70s? That's pretty implicitly lefty.

the movie has lefty tones, but it could just be your standard run of the mill anti-nazi

I guess so, it always seemed more of just disillusionment rather than anti authority.

gee I wonder why.

If dubs you have to fuck off forever and never come back.

well yeah, that's what i said

VR was never good, but the SJWs are going to ruin it. "Virtual rape" or what the kike Ben Kuchera did in his video review about that firing range. "THE GUNS SOUND SO REAL!" Ever fucking played Battlefield or Call of Duty? Christ.

Memoryholing it? Aren't they still butt hurt about it and blaming it on misogyny or some bullshit?

The only thought I had while watching that review was "wow, I'd love to get paid money to play the first compelling game/tech demo for VR".

But I guess I'm not the kind of guy to smoke weed, rummage through other people's belongings and fingerfuck any guns I find while they're not around. Damn shame; I guess I don't have what it takes to work for Polygon.

The Prequels are an overall better and more interesting concept, but it was pulled off poorly. The characters are reactive rather than proactive, they have little to no development, the acting and directing is so sub-par it's actually a slap in the face even to people who stick to mainstream success movies, and the plot is convoluted as fuck. Essentially Lucas make a checklist of things that needed to happen in order to things to make sense (e.g. Anakin becomes Vader, the Empire is formed, Anakin gets laid, etc.) and then just slapped extra shit in there because he thought it would be cool and ignored the plot and continuity ramifications instead of dealing with them.

can't argue with those trips, but I wouldn't say the left ruined them, it was good music when they made it and it's good music now. It's not like antifa are parading around with pink floyd shirt claiming that it's "their music", so I wouldn't say they ruined it.

RIP, I remember being in the thread when they first made the "horsecock" and "now you've been raped twice" reaction images on cuckchan.

whew lad. Sarah Lawrence. Huge indicator right there.

I wonder when Banksy's gonna do the same thing.

God damn the left is good at abusing its counter culture icons, Kaczynski was right about that.

Cobain was a whiney little bitch. He sure liked the house and the heroin and the international travel his money got him. He could have kept working in a pizza shop or whatever and playing in a garage. He wanted to be a rock star and he wanted everything that goes with that. Especially the money. All his "fuck corporate" shit was just an act. He might have believed the act, but he did everything that he railed against.

I listen to old Classical music, mostly German, always have.
Never liked movies, I can still watch old Dragon Ball/ Gundam Wing. Hell, I still have The Legendary Hercules with Kevin Sorbo. If I had to pick a top movie it would be John Carpenters The Thing, and that movie is still pretty unpozzed. If I need to play Video Games, I can just play some old Nintendo or maybe Age Of Empires. I think were it hit me hard was books. I can't stand fantasy anymore, even Lord Of The Rings is a joke to me now. I have to do thirty minutes of research now before picking up a book, which isn't much.

If anything what Marxism, Kikes and the Radical Left faggots have done for me is make me appreciate life even more. No matter how much shit they throw, they can still not destroy the beauty that is nature, at least in my eyes. That nature is worth fighting for and winning for.

Hey anons, when is the last time you went outside and walked in the woods by yourself, all alone, amongst your ancestors?

Fucking plebs
Listen on a proper playback system with proper speakers and you will at last understand why vinyl and tape are far superior to digital

The word comrade.

Sargoy's like an eighth black with the rest being Welsh and English, Vee's Romanian, and I think Jon's Armenian.

Roger Waters

Am I the only who holds no sentimentality towards the 90s

What a shit decade.

One off, user.

Are you seriously saying 24-bit 192,000 Hz audio isn't good enough for you? How much sampling and bit depth do you really need? Or are you just pretending to be retarded?

How old are you?
Most "90s kids" seem to be the types who withdrew from society into Nickelodeon cartoons or vidya games.

Which I admit were pretty fun. But we all know how that turned out. They took away our distractions, so we started paying attention.

25, user.

History.
It was my favorite subject to learn about in school and when I browsed the web more and more on YouTube about how SJWs had infested the area I didn't want to believe it was true. I went to college and took a few history courses thinking it couldn't be as bad as they said. Boy was I wrong. Any sense of wanting to teach history delved into the teacher lecturing us blah blah MUH racism blah blah white privelege blah blah hur dur drumpf. I loved history learning not just about my white homeland but others places in the world too and it fascinated me learning about the Mongols, japs, Persians, and the Egyptians. Now when I look at the humanity section I want to vomit of what it has turned into. So I thought when I was taking my classes there I thought why not just spill out some of my inner Holla Forumsack in class just to piss the left like dropping redpills on human biodiversity, how European imperialism wasn't even that bad since the niggers had it made with the jobs and education and healthcare the rich successful whites brought, I even said as my prof said only the winners write the history books and I said to what about the holocaust. Every normie in that room was still as a board, their faces showed emotions mixed of disgust and horror for someone applying reason to dismantle societies taboo that was made up by kikes to feel bad for them. One of the normies stood up and said " photoshop didn't exist back then" and the prof just went into a panicked mode of using the same words that every normie thinks about Nazi Germany and wanted to move on with the lecture. However later on throughout the year I was slowly trying to redpill him on it and even send him some links of evidence the hollyhoax never happened. Never got a reply back from him, he did say thanks for sending it but haven't heard since. Perhaps he watch the store I sent to him about it and completely forgot about telling me he knows the truth or just forgot. Either way the truth is just waiting in that email I sent ever patiently for curious eyes to look upon it.

goddamn chelsea hubble is one red-faced hog. Imagine how horrific she must look without the makeup and plastic surgery, and how fugly her half-merchant spawn will be.

HA! thx for this smile

Correction, Jon's Hungarian.