Crash

Strap yourself in, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/637485/1901c183cd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH SHI-

I JUST FLEW IN FROM THE NEW RUINS LEVEL AND BOY ARE MY ARMS TIRED

UGBLOO

I laugh every time and I really wish I didn't.

fucking amazing mate
absolutely beute

Does anybody remember that totally legit L4D3 "leak" from last year? It looked almost the exact same as that.

you need to watch the vid dude

Epic, epic for the win

THE WONDER FROM DOWN UNDER

wwwwwwww

That's still one of the best images.

people clearly can't handle the bantz

Why is everyone getting wet because there might be a new CRESH?
the originals are not even that good, and a game like this developed in [current year] is just going to be Knack 2.0

I'm not talking about the video m8
I've seen nomalfags getting all erect because of NEW CRESH rumours.

But I'm right, every "next game" game is broken now, even Tetris.

All that salt

I was talking about you complaining about the originals

I don't give a fuck about the new one

what about it? I played them recently they are not that good.

I'm going to try Spyro next

Please go ahead and tell me what's wrong with them

He is gonna say that the camera angle was bad, but i do have to agree with that. Its still manageable, but i think a side veiw would have been better. Still an 8/10 game.

Nothing, they are ok.
but they are not fucking masterpieces.

We're talking about 1996.
Are you actually telling me that just because they're normal for our times that still doesn't mean anything when they came out?

Well I played them now so that's not really relevant to me.
and I'm guessing that the normalfags are getting wet because they want more of the originals.

like Goldeneye was the shit when it came out and I played it with my cousins all the time, but now? its fucking terrible

you smell of plebbit from a mile away

I'm still floored people pretend Crash (besides the racer) was anything better than mediocre. Spyro was a billion times better. Rayman is better. Mario is obviously better. I seriously can't understand.

I've seen this around before.
Could you give me the name of this doujin?

I dont remember, the tittle is something like "the orgasm show" o something like that
give me a sec I'll find it

great job retard
I've never been to leddit

exhentai.org/g/637485/1901c183cd/
its this one

ty bb

k

Nintendrone please.

Crash was responsible for the post sanic plague of furfags.

The devs did some cool things with Assembly to make their game look nice for the time.
Crash is a 3D platformer, but uses linear worlds instead of areas you can explore. Because of that I wouldn't compare it to Spyro, Rayman 2 or Mario 64 because they have open worlds to run around in. It's more like Super Mario World in 3D.
Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie are best though

You faggots can't be older than 18 to have such shitty opinions.
>>>/reddit/

The cancer is here

Banjo isn't even a platformer. You don't do much jumping in it. Collectathons are not necessarily platformers.

Crash is one of the 3D platformers that focuses the most on actual platforming. It's the original 3D Sonic. Hence why it was originally called "Sonic's Ass Game." It's Sonic, but you look at his ass half the time.

Rayman is the poor man's platformer. It's just a sad European knockoff of real games. It's the Turkish Star Wars of video games.

The game was made with the camera in mind. What's the problem? It's not like you need to look around corners and can't or anything like that.

You'd just rather have a 2D platformer? There are plenty of those.

Do you even play the games you talk about, user?

Banjo and the other Rare collectathons have very little platforming in them. They just get confused with platformers because they have visuals that are common in platformers.

Rayman is third rate and there's no reason it should be remembered any better than Gex. Decent game, like Gex, but not one of the best of the genre.

Stop talking out of your ass.

Yes

Hell no.

The only Gex vs Rayman comparison that should come out with gex on top is the 2d gex and 2d rayman.

Since Crash is a 3D series, the comparison should obviously be with Rayman 2, which is way better.
And the 3D gex games, were way worse.

I didn't say Gex was better. I just said they were both comparable as platformers that wanted to be Sonic/Mario/Crash but couldn't quite figure it out.

But Gex is better. Not an insult. Gex is pretty good.

www.reddit.com/r/anime
stay there

please and thank you

Bump

AND NOW I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN

Once more

HHHHHHHHHHHHEH

WOW, THAT WAS TENSE