TWITTER IS BURNING

https: //blog.twitter.com/2017/an-update-on-safety
Archive : archive.is/pqgFW
BURN IN HELL TWATTER

Other urls found in this thread:

investor.twitterinc.com/
sealion.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Down 10%. Wew lad. Twitter isn't ever going to improve, so the faster they drop the better.

Just wait until the CEO gets arrested for being on the pedo rings

So it's reddit but worse. Good job you faggot.

looks like Saudi Arabia is pulling out after the pedo executive order and sessions swearing in.

Eh…. looks extreme but this just negates their short upwards spike from a few weeks ago. Looking at last year its been stable-ish, unfortunately.

If one looks at 5 year though, they v been far stronger. But last year pretty stable at about 15-18.

???

Best timeline. We are privileged, if you will, to be watching all of the evil in the world suffer as the chickens come home to roost. We may now watch as a huge tech company goes full SJW, and then dies as publicly as possible.

To the frustration of our many enemies!

Looks like their stocks just got:

THROTTLED

is that internet aristocrat?

Yes

Looks like Twitter's going in the shitter.

The only reason to use twitter is for trolling. It really has no other purpose that isn't met better by other platforms. Trolling is really Twitter's niche, so by attempting to reduce it they are shooting themselves in the foot.

I want them to block Trump. Or accidentally fuck with his follower count like they did when they fucked up fudging proof of collusion between @Jack and others. With all of my heart, I want them to prove just how fucking retarded I always they were.

Any shitposts tweets and any news that (((THEY))) don't want to go viral.

Twitter soft-banned me today and tons of other Holla Forums type accounts.

Yeah. Screw giving them my phone number. I'll just make another account.

Jim's finally making content again? How the fuck did I miss this.

He's put out multiple videos in the last few weeks. Best timeline.

Twitter which doesn't censor nudity but does censor free speech. Really made me think

Oh, nice! Where can I find his stuff? Is he back on Youtube or does he just upload weebums as he shitposts here?

Is there a way to check if you’re shadowbanned? I think I might be.

You forgot to click the little bell next to the subscribe button.

So which tweets will it be those who fit the current agenda the most or those whose coopartions paid more?

Same question to the "deplorable" content.

They drop and make red number since the started, they will never go down aslong they are usfull for propaganda of billionairs.

You know (((fake news)))

Just go by a 10$ burner phone and use that.

I did. Then when it gets banned get another.

Try replying to a tweet, then click on the tweet you replied to again. If you don't see the tweet when you're logged in, then you know you've been shadowbanned.

walmart phone?

I thought there were ways to get a twitter account without giving them a cell phone number.

ya they have like a "walmart family" brand phone int the blue box. just pay cash

or go to one of those illegal alien phone stores and get a burner.

10$ is totally worth it to troll people with

if you get one you can swap the sim cards out on it, it becomes even cheaper to do it

PRAISE KEK! LET THIS FUCKER BURN!
THE FIRE RISES

What you're looking at in that pic is the Jews justifying a war against the us. Look at the gas riots going on; Mexico is supplied with us gas. They use the same soros funded chants.

Use the app "burner" for new number.

kek

Search "Mister Metokur" on jewtube and enjoy, he has a lot of videos there

topkek

mystic gohan = Holla Forums
Super buu = fat acceptance refugees welcome feminist run twitter

I think "buy the dip" might still apply, because

when u get magic school'd

These fucks are consistent at least. Pulling the same soft censorship as all the liberal "journalist" sites and shooting themselves in the foot. They never learn.

REIGN OF TERROR!

First I read your post as unfriendly demeanor against a worthy recipient of such. Then I remembered that you where talking about a platform which expect no more than 160 caracters and/or a picture… Solid analasys! Have a happy dog!

I can almost smell it through my screen, thanks.

Sounds like Jims balls finally dropped.

love it

You might as well just use Weibo now.

Do you remember all those stories about people in freedomless countries with internet censorship freeing their countries surveillance to use sites like google and twitter which are blocked.

Well now the shoe is on the other foot and we will all be buying chinese vpns and learning mandarin to talk to each other on chinese websites that don't censor us.

Twitter has been in the red forever, but it's nice to see it burn this way.

Unfortunately, it will just get replaced by some other shit site. That new site will offer basically the same service, for free like Twitter did, with no sensible business model, go into the red, then try to monetize/fight hate speech/whatever, then die, to be replaced by yet another site offering the same service.

I don't really understand it. Twitter is fucking worthless because 140 characters can't convey anything important. Why is there so much demand for something like it?

Because most people don't have anything important to say most of the time.

You are correct. Trolling can even be used as an effective sales tactic on Twitter. It is better that people who would not purchase your products hate you, because at least they talk about you and do things to give you publicity.

investor.twitterinc.com/

twitter=designated shitposting
they're going to torpedo it

so what you're saying is we're gonna lose and become irrelevant?

Good vid.

Did they think if they censored hard enough no one would notice the censorship?

They think there is a sustainable market of people who WANT a censored place to discuss things in public.

Doesn't look like it.

Fucking magical.

Hello China

Shia brought him back.

Nothing will save them now. They'll go down the shitter faster than Marvel.

user, I…

sealion.club

It went down another 5% today. Too lazy to pic

Why aren't you faggots cashing in? You can literally profit from their destruction. In fact, the more you make by short selling/buying puts, the faster they go away.

Not to toot my own horn too much, but Salon went public at about $11 a share. It's 8 cents today and am almost 300k richer for it combined with Twitter and a couple other web shitheads. These fuckers have NO PLAN WHATSOEVER to make money and like Salon, they just keep doubling down with the stupid. I used to target biotech companies because failure is the norm in life. What are the odds these cunts cure Cancer before they run out of money? NOT GOOD!. Which is good for you and me… financially. But this web faggotry, when you get the timing right, is even better. Right now am looking at Netflix, again.

Thanks, Jew! You're one of the rare, helpful ones!

Srsly, though – no idea where to start with investing. I have nigger-tier assets.

Problem with their thinking is, people would value maximum exposure more than sanitizing, that's the biggest appeal of social media. If the platform is made too restrictive then it's useless as social media. In the end it'll behave more like a semi-private e-pager service that's capable of mass spamming people adverts/propaganda. They're making themselves redundant to more flexible platforms.

TL;DR: They're shrinking their flexibility via censorship and will die because of it.

Not surprised. At all.

I remember when Holla Forumsirgins were active on Twitter during GamerGate they eventually lost the ability to write like a real person.

Leftists will never cease to amaze me with their infantility.

hello hope, wtf are you doing here

I've been railing about this for years. What Chinese person in China gives a shit about CNN, or Google for that matter, or even Facebook. They have better platforms, social media in China allows you to pay your cellphone bill, or order lunch delivered to your office at 2pm, they have better news sources, better media coverage, you can watch a child run over by a truck and squashed in the street (seen by 240 million ppl) and that would be censored on JewTube, removed from Kikebook, and your Twatter account would be closed if it was posted in freedom loving USA.

Meanwhile these fucking kikes are building nuclear fallout bunkers in NewZealand

There are people who believe this?

deleted my twitter account over a month ago

no regrets

Remember when faggots from the Holla Forums GaymerGate thread got so ass ravaged by him that they ended up scaring away 93 percent of their anons, leaving only butt hurt furry faggot and an actual muslim pedophile?

No, i remember Holla Forums and Holla Forums just dropping Jim and then he went into obscurity.

Fuck off back to Jewtube faggot.

People dropped Jim because he fucked off for a few months, then came back.
He was just attention whoring.

It's very obvious that the shitlibs who run these social media companies are very adamant about crashing their planes when they discovered people could organize counter-cultural slacktivism on their platforms easily (Gamergate and triggering cuckservatives being the two most obvious examples).

They never gave really gave a fuck about left-wing trolls like Weird Twitter ganging up on people nor did they give a fuck about CP being posted. They're deeply butthurt their own weapons are being used against them.

Hi, Holla Forumstard. No, Holla Forums didn't really do that, because he was right about gaymergate.

Holla Forums ditched him for screwing a chink.

Jim went on livestream with a bunch of other faggots and decided it was the most opportune time to fingerbang his girlfriend. It was like watching clinton stumble around drunk trying to beat trump for the office. Definitely didn't help lol.

tutorial on how to jew twitter, netflix etc? I need money

Just a put option? Can't always find a counter party.

I saw this happen too. all social media is bad for you (like any other substitute for something you need, in this case social interaction). somehow twitter by being a particularly facile and shallow substitute for actual interaction but still firing the dopamine hit of 'somebody liked what i said!' is particularly unhealthy.
yes, it only works on the weak minded, in that most people will get disgusted by it and stop using it, but it has a cumulative degenerative effect.

I can't even get on twitter anymore. I get insta-suspended. My VPN seems to be blacklisted too so that's no way around either.
Fuck twitter I hope it crashes totally.

Surprise truth: Shia really did unite us. He brought Jim back.

Their lack of concern over their profits all but proves that their true income is from globalist donations. Their goal was never to have healthy stocks.

There were people who bought this when it was up around 70 in 2013. There are people who are buying this today, thinking that with close to 1 billion accounts it must be a goldmine. Competition exists (and is growing) solely because of how poorly the monopoly on this unprofitable niche is managed. Dance around the tire fire while it lasts.

Get back to us when Pleroma is finished, Hope.

Kek who is this shitposter? That is one of the most echoy concepts I've heard about.

yeah, everything is just fine lel
www.bloomberg.com/gadfly/articles/2017-02-10/wall-street-is-giving-up-on-revenue-challenged-twitter
archive.fo/kUzG7

are niggers incapable of interacting without visual aids or something?