Air Force test-launches Minuteman missile from California

IF IRAN WANTS TO RATTLE SABRES

The Air Force says an unarmed Minuteman 3 missile has been launched from California's central coast in the latest test of the intercontinental system.

The missile blasted off at 11:39 p.m. PDT Wednesday from Vandenberg Air Force Base northwest of Los Angeles.

The Air Force says the missile carried test re-entry vehicles that headed for a target area 4,200 miles away to the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands in the Pacific Ocean.

The Air Force routinely uses Vandenberg to test Minuteman missiles from bases around the country.

This test involved personnel from Vandenberg's 576th Flight Test Squadron and the 91st Missile Wing, Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota.

archive.is/GaJk5

http:// www.stripes.com/news/air-force/air-force-test-launches-minuteman-missile-from-california-1.453221

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/u-s-ups-the-ante-with-b-1b-bomber-deployments-to-south-korea/
military.wikia.com/wiki/Aerial_refueling
af.mil/AboutUs/FactSheets/Display/tabid/224/Article/104520/kc-10-extender.aspx
airforcetimes.com/story/military/2016/03/09/b-2s-deploy-diego-garcia-asia-pacific/81530974/
bing.com/search?q=how fast is a b2 bomber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't about Iran. This is sending a message to China that just three of our MIRVs could eliminate their country – this comes on the heels of a report on warontherocks report about china lining up a massive preemptive strike on US forces in the southwest pacific.

OK. I wasn't thinking about it that way. It could be both. Just a reminder to the world that we have immense power.

Thanks for the info user. I wish I could edit my OP.

https://
warontherocks.com/2017/02/has-china-been-practicing-preemptive-missile-strikes-against-u-s-bases/

I can believe that they do drills and have plans for strikes like this, but no one with any sense believes the chingchongs are going to pre-emptively strike the US fleet.

Every vehicle, craft, boat and raft with a chinese marking on it would be sunk in about 4 hours with the combined might of the US and Japanese navies.

TBH if we actually had to nuke china we wouldn't use our stationary silo-launched MIRVs first . We would launch our sub borne Trident missiles first UNLESS satellites were knocked out. Which is a possibility.

Its crazy to think these awesome things are all 1960's tech. And no one but Russia is even close. Imagine where we would be if the cold war never ended. There would be space ships on patrol.

No. If they were able to strike our pacific west fleet, it would take us 3 months minimum to actually to attack china in any meaningful way. Besides, they rely heavily on coastal stationed missiles which they've probably been producing for a while (if they were smart).

You forget how little asians value life. The Chinese would readily throw away 50 million lives if it would expand their power or weaken ours. Remember imperialis Japan. Even they knew it was stupid to attack Pearl Harbor but they did it anyway.

*I'm speaking about a conventional war here. Not immediately nuclear. Nuclear would be over in

Wish they would test the MIRVs.

Do they have them anymore.

http:// allthingsnuclear.org/emacdonald/the-end-of-mirvs-for-u-s-icbms

IRAN IS SABER RATTLING

IRAN IS SABER RATTLING

IRAN IS SABER RATTLING

How many of these anti-Iran shill threads created by the JIDF do we need before the mods DO SOMETHING? No one wants to fight Iran so that the Rothschilds can have another bank. Iran is not and has not posed an existential threat to the west for thousands of years. Fuck off, Shlomo.

Every day I learn something new Obama did to make the US weaker.

Fucking niggers.

This. Everyone thinks it'd be over the second we did bombing runs on their factories, but who's to say they won't just fucking banzai the country with everything they have, regardless of us knowing they're on their way or not.

Look everyone, the dumbest post on the internet today.
So, the chinks take out Japan and Okinawa, then take out whatever naval presence ALONG with whatever mystery submarines we have in the AOR (not going to happen) ALONG with Guam and ALL of South Korea, they also take out Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean along with any assets we might have hanging out at a port in Singapore or Thailand, gonna go ahead throw Taiwan in there for good measure.

Did you forget about our fleets in Hawaii or do you just suck at geography and history too?
3 months you say? Like Vandenburg wouldn't fucking light them up with a minuteman, or 10?

Like the B1B-Lancers wouldn't be hot fueled right up with every B-52 and B-2 in the Air Force and loaded up with every nasty mystery bomb we have in inventory to remove China from existence.

If you are under 17 your post is fucking pathetic and you should never, ever post again on Holla Forums or about the military or history you dumb motherfucker.

Pic related, it's what you just did all over the board

3 months…you realize the U.S has the largest navy in the world? Also damn near the most lethal air force. Combine all that with the fact that China can't feed its own population on its own without American food supply. We could just starve China if we really wanted to.

I don't even know where to start with your retarded rambling. Firstly we do not have substantial amounts of aircraft at all of those bases you just listed. We have at best a few squadrons – mainly short to intermediate range fighters – at oki and japan and a few bombers. We have a very limited amount of refueling planes and more importantly fuel and those would be top targets for the chinks. They would be sitting ducks and very vulnerable. Commanders have always kept limited assets there because they are risk. We have ONE, singular ONE aircraft carrier which is sitting Japan docked like a sitting duck that could be disable with one or two ICBMs from China's coast.

As such we would have to mobilize our carriers, sitting in Virginia getting refitted, and that would take weeks to months to get them all mobilized. American stationed long range conventional bombers like the ones you listed would have to fly 16 hours , one way for a high risk bombing mission against a country with a working albeit slight dated air force.

I bet you think this would be Iraq 2.0. It wouldn't – china would be a huge undertaking and many, MANY of our aircraft and men would be destroyed and killed at a time when national pride is at all time low. Leftists in the states would use this time to attack Trump and start secession movements. We would have a minor war at home. I bet you think AMERICA STRONK because you saw a history channel prop piece on jdams, apaches, and stealth tech. Also you're a faggot.

I think Mattis would rather shoot them.

Dumb dumb, you can easily go on Wiki and AFPC to see what type of squadrons are at each country and more often than not, the strength/size of said squadrons.

I am going to go ahead and tell you to shut the fuck up as an Air Force vet who has been stationed and deployed to most of the places I have name dropped. You are not even LARPing, you are completely talking out of your young loose ass.

You ignored everything I posted to used some stale pasta. Sad.

WHAT IS DIEGO GARCIA for your 16 hour fantasy. Keep ignoring the other countries and ports I mentioned too faggot.

Tear my post apart first, I already destroyed yours.

They did it to send a message to California

Check'd. The thing is, that's why China has created so much of a presence in Africa which is the largest ungoverned continent on the planet, so they can have a backup food supply. We strike the niggers in their motherland and China. It's a fucking win win fam.

A-Are you SKYKING?

I wish they'd test them on North Korea.

Idk about you fam, but I want the Iranian conflict to come to a head. This would force the Saudis to attack Iran and Israel and the kikes would suffer grest defeat once the entire Arabian middle east turn their missiles to Jerusalem. Bring on the apocalypse. It's the only key to an ethnostate.

Is there a settlement needing our help ?

Chinks can't land on US soil unless our coastal defenses are 10x more degraded than I feared even in a worst-case scenario, and I think the opposite is true as well, there's no way for the US to land troops on Ching Chong soil, either. Sunburns are a hell of a missile. Pretty sure this is just angry dick waving. We could collapse China's economy in an hour and unfortunately they can do the same to us until we onshore our critical manufacturing infrastructure again. Neither side has anything to gain from a war. Though I guess that's never stopped people before…

Now I see why you're so insecure and and angry

You have literally argued nothing, uploaded a bunch of random inforgraphics and are coming off breddy fuggin shitter shattered. Maybe you should read a couple rand docs, look at current fleet status before you pisss your pants on here again

I now understand better why the US military is in such a poor state.

Dude SKYKING is going to come bomb your house now. You better hide.

READY THE CANNONS!

yaaaawwnn

just bring it already

but you will, even though you should be studying for the SATs instead of spreading lies
Define substantial, you mean like larger Air Force and Naval assets than everyone in the world except for Russia, just in the Pacific and Indian Oceans alone? Yes, even larger than China
Wrong.
dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/u-s-ups-the-ante-with-b-1b-bomber-deployments-to-south-korea/
stationed in Guam to South Korea. That's just ONE source I have to destroy your argument there 20 more times
This right here is complete larping. You do know that we have Refuelers that can refuel Refuelers, right? Once we get refuelers in the air for total war, it's over. It's a highly underrated asset that ensures projection of air power almost indefinitely (initially - 72 hours last exercise I witnessed).

define limited assets? Guam is stated to have 3 weeks worth of ammo/artillery/fuel stockpiled for continuous war for assets in Japan.

Listen kiddo - You're dumb. We are not just talking about America here. If China lights us up in Japan, they initiate war with Japan AND South Korea AND Great Britain AND Guam AND Taiwan.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

forget the link so you could read about Refueling Refuelers kiddo
military.wikia.com/wiki/Aerial_refueling
af.mil/AboutUs/FactSheets/Display/tabid/224/Article/104520/kc-10-extender.aspx

How fast can you fly, SKYKING?

that's fucking far

I wonder why we still don't have missiles that can cross the whole planet though, they just need to be able to get 3x the range of that one

your argument is trash and you should feel bad.

You forgot to tell me to go die for Israel you le Zogbot.

China is trash. They have always been trash.

Pic related, it's what everyone looks like reading your drivel.

Thank you SkyKing

See, you're not here to actually talk facts, you want to win an argument with le epic bantz.

B1Bs from Guam TO South Korea.

You stated it would take what, 3 months to meaningfully attack China. You then stated 14 hours to fly in to attack China.

You were WRONG about BOTH and there is no going back, I proved you were wrong and you have no other legs to stand on.

Your initial arguments were shitter shattered, therefore, any arguments after those two are null and void.

It's really that simple.

You are so fucking retarded it hurts.

3 months OR 14 hours for American to make a meaningful strike on mainland China if Japan is destroyed.

Rebuttal two with source
airforcetimes.com/story/military/2016/03/09/b-2s-deploy-diego-garcia-asia-pacific/81530974/

They are still there, I checked.
4306 /627.58
Distance from Diego Garcia to Beijing divided by speed of b2 bomber = 6.86hours
bing.com/search?q=how fast is a b2 bomber

Do you still want to play or is it time for mummy to make you tendies?

not an argument.

Define Meaningful.
I define it as invading their airspace and dropping a nuke on a major city

You stated 3 months to attack mainland China if Japan was completely destroyed.
You ignored:
1. South Korea
2. Guam
3. Taiwan
4. assets in port at Singapore & Thailand
5. Hawaii
6. Diego Garcia

You then stated 14 hours for a United States Aircraft to reach mainland China. I proved you wrong here

You stated:

I proved you wrong here

Do you actually have any arguments, knowledge, experience, facts or sources, or are you just here to make a fool of yourself for sport?

SKYKING is monitoring this thread

They are already talking about bringing them back. Rumors of China putting a few together, if confirmed, will get the warheads reinstalled in a hurry.

Oh, I see, your argument was flawed from the beginning. OK, let's walk it back so any user lurking can see where you went wrong.

Then

>*I'm speaking about a conventional war here. Not immediately nuclear. Nuclear would be over in

This is about everyone. THis is america's big dick

ALso this if we go nuclear war we use our subs first which are EVERYWHERE.

that's what the nips thought about pearl harbor

They made some aesthetically pleasing boats back then, huh?

i'd hope they aren't that fucking stupid kek

You sure showed me fam, eat a bullet at my convenience for the betterment of the board and go back to SomethingAwful where you belong.

How? It's not like that anti satellite missile the burgers tested - which is basically a dumb rocket that flies up to LEO altitude and gets hit by the satellite going very very fast. To get anything into GEO, you need a fair amount of delta-v. To still be moving at high relative velocity, and actually HIT anything up there, you will guided and powered kill vehicles. So much so, that you need a big rocket to do it, and it takes a pretty long time to get there. It would require an orbital-rated launch vehicle - so nothing less than a full sized ICBM. So they would have to do multiple unannounced ICBM launches - even if you announce them, within 2-3 minutes it will be clear to NORAD or whomever that the mission is deviating from the flightplan massively, which is likely to provoke an immediate response. It would take hours for any vehicle that isn't using scifi nuclear propulsion to get there, and by everyone and their grandmother would know what the vehicle is going to do, giving ample time for SLBMs to be deployed while still enjoying the full benefits of GPS coverage.

At that point it is a better bet to just launch the ICBMs at your enemy directly and not waste any time giving the Americans an opportunity to react.

forgot to mention, in pic related LEO would be around 300km - which is between the two smallest circles.

Pardon me, but I don't get it. Is this a new version of the missile that they're testing? Surely, everyone knows the US could pwn the world with ICBMS (from land, air and sea) so it wouldn't really be necessary to pop one off to demonstrate that, right?

0:28 it levels off, thats why they switch camera.
0:30 youre seeing the rocket going downwards just like every so-called out of atmosphere rocket. At the same time you can see the rocket dying out rapidly - the aurolea is dimming - that's why they switch camera's again:
0:33 suddenly the rocket looks completely different than it did at the start of the video
0:35 WTF is happening here?? pause the video. seems like 3d-work to me.
0:37 suddenly the rocket looks completely different from the 0:30 footage AND it's falling.

Guys. They are not even trying to hide it very well. They are mocking you openly. Wake up.

Were you born yesterday? It's 100% politics. Someone else tests a missile, media jumps at it, public starts getting panicky. You test a missile to show your and adversary's public you too have a missile. It's irrational but it's the way men do things. Hence the term "saber rattling" - it's about the rattle, not the saber.

>>>/fringe/

Christ almighty, how many threads like these have we already had?
The kikes just never learn. We. Don't. Want. To. Fight. Their. Wars.

checked
flat earth retards on suicide watch

i know 100% that the earth is flat and that the moon and sun are local close phenomena so suck my dick. don't hand wave things away but look into them, investigate them.

here comes the shills

If they really want to freak the fuck out of people they should send a missile 4 times around the world in 20 minutes. I know they can do it.

ok kike, whatever you say

if you launch the missile up into orbit with a way for it to re-enter you can strike anywhere

When did Holla Forums suddenly become a bunch of neocohens? A trade war is where it's at.

War is inherently jewish, not that it can always be avoided.

Nice trips. It's just a retarded shitposter though.