BASED Milo Recruits Liberal Telegragh to Our Side!

Christcucks will protest this just because he's gay, but that's why I'm a pagan.

archive.is/TV8c5

Other urls found in this thread:

ropeculture.org/2017/01/13/zero-tolerance/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTfpTpKQyQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/trs/

fuck off aut-right

This is bait in several levels

Please go back to the shithole you came from

I support Milo Yannopolodopolis in all his endeavors.

>>>/trs/

Truth.

GO BACK TO TRS AND FUCKING STAY THERE, FUCKING QUEER PIECE OF SHIT.

Milo is extremely effective against the left.

At the very least its getting white folk to speak up for themselves. It apparently makes them feel better to be able to say a faggot told them to say it

Obviously, pol cannot condone faggotry or the degeneracy of civic nationalism, but it makes no sense to get in his way at this point. He's enabling free speech and also making the left spend meme credits on the word, 'nazi'. This is doing serious damage to pc culture that I think will be difficult to repair.

sage

MILO IS NOT FUCKING BASED IN ANY WAY AT ALL

Once again the chans prove they are cancer.

ropeculture.org/2017/01/13/zero-tolerance/

Get bogged, bog creature.

k
wot

You want to know what namefagging does? It gives them a label to Jew you with. That's why Spencer is a faggot. That's why Milo is a sextuple faggot and it's why TRS is faggot cancer.

The 'alt-right' doesn't exist. It is just NPI.

You faggots share a website with furries, faggots, pedophiles, pedophile faggots, zoophiles, pagans and satanists. You unironically worship a cartoon frog and white knight for dog fucking white girls. Every thread on this board is saturated with degenerate gook cartoons 24/7. Tell me again how you're any different than the alt-kike or better than them? You're all cancerous reprobates. Your anonymity changes nothing.

sadly though we're more white than IM lol

No one gives a fuck. Blow it out your ass and leave, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTfpTpKQyQ8

I thought commonfilth died in a car accident. I'm sad to find that this turned to be false.

I share the internet and phone system with people like you who like little boy ass in the comfort of fraternal surroundings.

Oh, hi you autistic faggot from the other thread. Same speech, same stupidity.

And you'll also recieve the same filtering.
Stay buttblasted!

do you even know how reproduction works? Or are you maybe jelly that he doesn't want to fuck your ass?

This is bait, but I'm taking it. Back with you!

However, the article is a net positive.

>>>/trs/

ruined my day

Lmao common spic I thought you died