SECURE DIVERSITY

DIVERSITY IS NOT ENOUGH
It's time to spread the meme of secure diversity.

Ensuring the security and continuance of diverse cultures and peoples by maintaining their existence in ethnic communities aka cultural zones.

To make sure that endangered languages, ideas, and heritage are maintained, ethnic people should be free to maintain their own communities where their heritage and culture can be protected.

Because it turns momentum of the leftist against them by using intellectual aikido. By developing concepts such as these, you have a ready counter to bullshit questions like "why are you against diversity?" and use their purity spiral horseshit against themselves.

"I'm not just for diversity, that's not enough. We need secure diversity, so people of all cultures feel secure in the knowledge that they will have a home and community where their culture can endure."

Other urls found in this thread:

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
ropeculture.org/2016/12/06/trump-victory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pointless, Trump is the President and Sessions is AG.
The left is already dead in the water and the purge is about to begin

In two years when I'm still surrounded by beaners here in the south and I still can't get a job in my field because of Pajeet what are you going to tell me then? There is only one way forward and it has nothing to do with elections.

Lol. Not going to work.

The left doesn't actually want diversity. Don't be fooled. It's just a codeword for anti-white.

This.

Stop trying to outsmart them with 'intellectual' semantics that the left doesn't give a shit about. They're indoctrinated to be anti-white and that's all there is to it, no amount of rational arguments or logic will help them. Diversity is code for anti-white and (((they're))) not even hiding it anymore.

I'll tell you to stop being a stupid cunt and report all spics to ICE now that they can do their job

The left are brainwashed idiots, but they're not so retarded as to not see what you're aiming for.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

ropeculture.org/2016/12/06/trump-victory/

How quickly the shill exposes himself

This board is no fucking different than /r/the_donald and just as degenerate. You're pagan heretics worshiping a fucking cartoon frog who touches themselves to gook cartoons. And you white knight for dog fucking white women. Its sad fam.

Watcha doin there fbi

Lets not forget they share a site with pedophiles, bronies, furries, zoophiles, faggots and devil worshipers. Look at the board list lol.

The chances that these other degenerate boards on this site aren't populated by the same people who post here is basically zero. This place is a bunch of "pro-white" trap chasing weaboo faggots. Look at all the anime.

Hi, CF

Even if I were CF would I be wrong?

We share the site with Holla Forums and Holla Forums too, you know.

Many of us here are still wary of Trump. I also have a deep fear he's been put in place to only keep the American empire going a bit longer than Hillary, who would have used it up much faster. But if you want to talk about these things, don't throw out baseless insults about all of Holla Forums.

secure diversity while they are being quietly deported. Nioce

I approve

You DO realize you share he same universe - nay, same planet - with rapists, pedophiles, "natzi's", criminals, etc..
You even breathe the same air!
How can you live with yourself?

Isn't this that idea from that spider dude comic, the one about the grim dark future with that red/green glasses reporter?

This is true. The left are anti-diversity because they are pro-globalist. They want to mush all the races and cultures together and create a single brown blob. They dream of a world where everyone is the same color. That's not diversity.

The point isn't to convert the left, it's to convert fencesitters and put the left on the defensive.

Let's go over some options here.

OPTION 1
Q: "Why are you against diversity?"
A: "UH BUH BUH BUH CIVIC NATIONALISM UH BUH"
Q: "Then you should be fine with affirmative action and quotas because we are all equal, so you should prove you are not a racist. :)"
A: "UH BUH BUH OKAY"

OPTION 2
A: "WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN SIEG HEIL FUCK THE KIKES AND NIGGERS"
Q: "OMGGGG BAN THIS RACIST FROM TWITTER DOX HIM AND GET HIM FIRED!!!"
A: [redacted and probably homeless]

OPTION 3
A: "Diversity isn't enough. Diversity isn't generated in isolation and it's destroyed by assimilation. For diversity to develop, we need a secure diversity, so all peoples know their culture have homelands where their unique way of life can be conserved and flourish."
Q: "UH BUH BUH BUH"

its fun to use and watch the normies squirm though

No, jew.