Warning

The situation

Earlier this week, an aggrieved citizen, J Baker Gates was pulled over illicitly by a police officer while traveling through Michigan. Later that day, with emotions still compromised from the ignoble encounter, he decided to act upon the recently legalized 'Open Carry' legislation, of that state. He did so legally, However, he went about in a stupid way. Because of this, he has given courts an opportunity to convict him of a misdemeanor while pretending not to infringe on his constitutional right.

The premise of this situation is similar, but different than the recent /k/ill incident, the primary difference being that this man posed no threat and that by proper law the officers in question would be charged with the """misdemeanor""" of aggravated assault.

Know what is coming. Know what will come. Bear in mind what can come.

Never bring emotions to logical problem

fucking morons, you dont go in covered in body armor and your face covered, and they probably have a law saying that you cant carry a weapon into a police station anyway.

Yes, if I was Holla Forums -tier OP I would investigate such a law, but atm I'm efficient-posting

Fuck off lolberg. Wish the cops would have shot this faggot and his buddy in the head.
http:// www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/us/dearborn-open-carry-arrest/index.html

Absolutely nigger-tier deserving of death.

what if (((they))) and responsible for these 2 retards doing what they, now it makes responsible gun owners look bad.

dude, he referenced cnn. He is a jew, specifically, misdirector. stop replying.
I know your from half chan. it's okay, just read the guide in the OP

(((Who))) could be behind this post?

They only people responsible for this event are these two butthurt faggots.

I didn't see you reference anything. You just post an OP full of claims with no source. At least my source has statements from the police and the video these dipshits recorded.

Typical nigger logic.

Someone who isn't functionally retarded.

www.jewfaq.org/jnames.htm
take your pick

OY VEY

We really need to stop replyin to shills (ik im hypocrite). It benefits lurkers and 4cucks but it's so inefficient

No such thing.

>says he was pulled over illegally which is fucking stupid since at the dmv you basically give the right for the police to have authority. you consented to this.
>let me walk in with my buddy wearing plate carriers, mask, and rifles slung in front of me for quick access
That is like carrying a handgun in your hand. Not smart.
Stuttering "sovereign citizen" cuck. They knowingly and with negligence did this.
Don't see the problem. They wanted a reaction. They got one.

Because of this, he has given courts an opportunity to convict others of a misdemeanor while pretending not to infringe on constitutional right.
He's also given shills, fags and goons a chance to d-c

I hear it's fairly common for police to just ignore carry laws and arbitrarily detain people who are carrying

they consider someone being armed justification for detention, even if the law says the contrary
at which point the person submits and they say "look no harm done :^)"
or the person objects to the illegal detention and they say "look at the evil man with the gun"

gun on the street make it harder for police, but they are agents of the law; they have no right to decide it

idiot

Have respect for law enforcement, even when you're pissed at them.

What a fucking idiot. Police should have dropped this fucking clown on sight. If I was police this dude would be worm food right now.

he probably respected them until they illegally detained him, and tried to discourage people exercising their lawful rights in his community

respecting the law, and respecting the police isn't the same thing

Guys sound like retards and only got a misdemeanor. OP does make a good point: don't let your emotions make you do stuff like this.

What a piece of shit, he's like that nigress who wanted to get fucking shot in here car and chimped out later on with a shotgun.

Respect the fucking fear police have around retards in masks with weapons, approach them safely. Fucking stupid cunt.

Isn't one of the rules of OPSEC "don't walk into the police station in battle rattle, as it makes them a bit nervous"?

Whatcha sliding, Moishe? Sessions got you down?

Ya nah ur a cunt.

They live in Muhammad central Dearborn and this is the 'problem' they choose to tackle.

Go fuck with the Jihadis.

I guess legally they did nothing wrong but fucking hell are they retarded.

You can hear how fucking tight those cops asses were puckered though kek