These two are the ones who have no doubt corrupted a new generation

These two are the ones who have no doubt corrupted a new generation.

In years past, it was Maid Marian, then Gadget, then Renamon, Krystal, Carmelita Fox (and she'll do it again thanks to the incoming Sly cartoon) and if it counts, Sonic Females.

Hey Holla Forums

It was going to happen eventually. Might as well be this, rather than the new sonic game. Disney has been doing this for generations and they've become startlingly good at it.

wut?

Each generation there's a movie that gives little kids weird tingly feelings and births a new wave of furries.

Not all little kids, but you'd be lying to yourself if some brat didn't think nala gave him a funny feeling and how he's in some fursuit
Got kind of defensive there, didn't you?

what is next? videogames creates furries?

If some gook programmer wants to create a spinning blue thing and calls it a supersonic hedgehog let him, is not his fault parents can't do the basic function of teaching kids to distinguish reality from fiction by the entry of puberty.

He probably repeated his posts because of Holla Forums hiccups. Been seeing it elsewhere, too.
Still, he should delete his extra posts.

No, I remember getting aroused when I was ~5 by Disney's Robin Hood.
t. non-furfag

Why are people surprised by this? Some of the only items to survive from the earliest points of history are animal dildos. At all points throughout history there's folklore of beats and sex with said beasts till religion came along and nipped that in the bud.

Now it's back, but some people seem to give so much of a damn what other people get a boner to.

Can't, ID password won't work.

t. non-furfag
But probably pedo.

i want to beep that sheep

This is the best frame.

All fucking furfags should fucking hang

I could distinguish the lack of evidence for angels/god when I was 10. I wanted to hug and kiss Sally Acorn partly due to Kath Soucie's voice acting, the dialogue written for her, and the lithe artwork.

We are placing the blame in the wrong place folks. Women do not put in enough effort to be accessible and appealing to men. So naturally we look to more attractive and more accessible archetypes.

No mention of Fifi La Fume, Minerva Mink or Lola Bunny?

Let's ask DA if it counts.

I know this is bait but come on

Mayor has a bigger butt than juddy hopps?

Well, she's also taller. In terms of ratio, does the comparison still hold?

Who would win a farting contest between Judy and the mayor?