Join the feds?

Since Trump took office I've developed an entirely new outlook on this country and also developed an interest in helping the federal government execute Trump's orders and plans so I can MAGA the best I can.

Question: Would ICE or any other federal agency ever take someone that frequents places like Holla Forums? I feel like the vetting process for these places has gotta be really strong. I don't condone or encourage illegal activity but I'm pretty sure my constant visitations to this board would come up somehow.

The background check isn't likely to include your web browsing history. However, you should keep in mind that Trump will only be President for 4-8 years. ICE is likely to go back to not enforcing the law after that point.

You're not forced to work there forever.

You haven't been paying attention if you think that.

I remember a lot of anons wanted to join the armed forces after Trump's election. I have no doubt Trump will Make the Federal Government Great and Small Again but it will take years. Maybe around term 2. Then again I never expected he would do so much so quickly in his first few weeks so perhaps around midterms will see the feds no longer pozzed.

We need as many nazis in government as possible. So do it.

this got me..god dammit imagining that situation cracks me up

Couldn't hurt to try. They will vet you by asking neighbors and will likely request character references, so if you're a shut-in you'll have a bit of trouble.

how do you think we got to space? Jewish scientists? ha

Right now via Russia

I've seen these threads over and over.

Hopefully it helps me become an American citizen so I can get out of this commie hellhole.

Man, they have started allowing people with prior drug usage history into FBI/CIA etc.

The fact that you're chan-savvy and net-savvy in general would likely be considered a nice plus, not a detriment. I can assure you, frequenting this board would not get you disqualified, but maybe don't sperg out and go 1488 in the interview, just keep your power level well hidden and I'll bet they don't even care.

No. Ivanka runs in 2024 and becomes the first female first Jewish President. It is set in stone

Do it, faggot.

There's going to be a civil war in the near future, user. Might as well get some experience and learn how people feel within the 'system'.

They perform a polygraph test on you and ask questions based on your background. If you want to be on the safe side, don't use Holla Forums stuff as your main motivation.

I went to their seminar recently, they prohibit you if you've used drugs in the past 3 years. It's best not to use drugs at all though.

I've been pretty unsubtle about my beliefs online and I had to go through a background check very recently
The basic federal background check is literally only: Are you a felon? Do you have any obvious ties to organized crime/terrorism?
That's about it

So moonman tattoos are out?

Then why are you here? Holla Forums stuff simply IS my motivation, otherwise you don't care about truth.

The only surprising thing I learned is that the FBI actually visited my old neighbors from my high school days. I found that one of their cats got hit by a car at 3 am (coming home from work)so I put him in a shoebox with some flowers, left a note for my mom to walk in over in the morning with a condolences card. Only interaction I had with them - real rural area.

Other than that they never contacted any of my former employers, classmates or teachers at college/high school.

The most fucking annoying thing they do is this:
So make a copy of the exact form you turn in so you don't have to go through the hassle again and don't accidentally leave/change anything. That's the best advice I can give.

The polygraph is a joke. The movies totally over exaggerate how useful/accurate they are. They are only as good as the operator asking the questions and the theater of the even along with the setting. That, and the person who reads/analyzes it afterwards.

no
only prescribed to me from doctor
Yes
Incorrect, I answered in the affirmative for understanding the penalties for lying to a Federal Officer of the Law. I have not used illegal drugs.
no sir, can I have a bottled water?

They will then ask you to come in to discuss the piss test and ask you the exact same questions about how you are lying about your past experiences with drug use and how you test came back positive.

This one was good
only a fool does not research their employer, employees, interview questions as I hope to be in your chair asking these questions one day, hopefully after we conclude this interview, sir.

Are you saying I aced the interview?

No joking during security clearance interviews srs bizness.

It's precisely because I am paying attention that I said that. The demographic shift is still happening. It will continue to happen during Trump's Presidency unless someone like Bannon or Sessions brings Trump the rest of the way

I think they said if you've ever downloaded an mp3, you have no chance of getting in. Unless you know really, really corrupt people like Hillary, of course.

You can't just go drop off an application to ICE like you would a fast food restaurant. You need to have previous law enforcement or military experience.

This is absurd. If he can kick out the illegals, get voter ID laws in place, and reform formal education there will never be another demoshit president in our lives. They exist solely on removing the existing population for people too dim to vote otherwise and indoctrinating other people's kids.

Bonus points for entertainment industry reform, getting libshits to deport themselves in rage, strengthening ties with Russia, weakening ties with Germany, and executing the MSM for treason.

They exist because of non-whites voting Democrat somewhere in the area of 100% of the time. Non-whites are outbreeding us. With civic nationalism, (((they))) still win.

I passed a background check, lie detector test, and a psychological evaluation to get offered an internship at the NSA. If you love America (even if it's only white America) you'll pass with flying colors.

No, not so much. There might be reforms on the horizon, though.

This.

Trump's calling out the media somehow got everyone interested in politics again and are getting woken up daily. We may never have a Democratic President (or for the rest of our lifetime) again because of that fact alone.

fuck niggers