As we all know, leftism is a mental illness

Eventually the idea is to fully normalize these concepts telling cis non-xenophobes to check their privellage. We either exploit their privellage hierarchy or destroy it. Either way, we win.

in uni i said "hitler did nothing wrong" and everyybody say i was racist. im not tho. i just wanna reich. i was born this way :'(

the victim game was started by the leftists, it's a one way path to self destruction, the only way to win is not to play

sage

I'm not saying we play victim, I say we make an example of their system and destroy it.

or we can call them faggots and meme the fuck out of them

Yes flip the leftist meme's on them.

They hate it.

You aren't a victim if you are genetically superior. Being born racist is a blessing.

All people are born racist. It's a survival mechanism. "Tolerance" is what we learn, by being lied to our whole lives, until we get forced out into the real world and have to re-learn what we knew from birth: the racists were always right.

This idea is shoe on head retarded and op is probably a shill or Australian. We are all stupider for having read the op.

It's a virulent disease of the worst kind.

I'm on the reich track, baby
I was born this way

Great idea, you retarded bitch. I'll just load up Twitter, post "GAS THE KIKES" and "Niggers should go the fuck back to Africa" and I'm sure it'll work out very well for everyone involved.

OP is a kike

sssssh OP. Go to your quite place that mommy showed you and think before your bitch ass speaks.

You're a fucking idiot to say this shit but to imagine it's clever? You deserve to be gassed.

You want to call ourselves genetically defective… with a mental illness AND by doing so, exonerating shitskins for their actions? Well holy fuck, why don't you get started on that then you autistic loser? Go the fuck back to Facebook and Reddit and tell… yeah, you don't have any friends.

nice try chaim

fuck off, kike, learn to sage

Do you believe you're being ubiquitous? You're plain as day, yid.

Tolerance is tolerated in a society that works and you can specify that by certain variables. Once this goes off balance, the tolerance will also fade.

Nice meme user, but it wont work.

Libs, feminists and Jews never apply their rules fairly. Otherwise things like MGTOW would be accepted by them.

All they care about is the veneration of weakness, and the destruction of strength. They just like to self-justify it using made-up idealism. If you were to deploy this meme, they'll rabidly rip this meme to shreds and then make up reasons for justifying after the fact.

Still, could be useful for salt mining.