WoW Private Server General: Guild run edition

WHAT IS THIS
A thread dedicated to shitting up various WoW private servers in the name of 8ch (Not literally, goddamn)

Our current servers we're on are:

- Kronos (Vanilla) | kronos-wow.com/
- World of Crusade (Burning Crusade, not out yet) | www.Burning-Crusade.com
- Vengeance

LAUNCHERS
Vanilla
- logon.vanillagaming.org/VanillaGaming_1121_Pack.rar.torrent
TBC
- dropbox.com/s/xh3rehwk4llxotc/WoWTBC_2.4.3-universal.torrent?dl=1

LOGGING IN
-Create your account at:
- twinstar.cz/manager/Register.aspx (Kronos is the Vanilla server of the TwinStar server group)
- [N/A]
-vengeancewow.com/

-Change the text in realmlist.wtf to one of the following and log in to the client:
- realmlist login.kronos-wow.com
- [N/A]
set realmlist logon.vengeancewow.com
set patchlist vengeancewow.com

WHY ISN'T MY PRIVATE SERVER IN THE OP
Either we don't know or care enough, make it known and shill it hard baby

GUILD NAME
- (Horde) ==Ongoing==
- (Alliance) ==N/A==
-(Horde)
-(Alliance)
- N/A
- (Alliance) (DORF ONLY)
- (Horde)

HOW TO JOIN A GUILD
- /who g-"Guild Name"

RULES
Don't be an autist
Don't be a normalfag
Remove Elf

OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION
- infinitememes.teamspeak3.com:3357 [DEAD TILL FURTHER NOTICE]

discord.inf8.xyz/

WHAT PROFESSIONS SHOULD I TAKE
Whatever the fuck you want.

WHAT CLASS SHOULD I PICK
Whatever the fuck you want.

HOW DO GET ADDONS
check >>>/nostalrius/ for vanilla and TBC addons, otherwise google

THERE IS NO Holla Forums GUILD ON THE SERVER, WHAT DO?
do /join Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4hjclj/vengeance_player_streaming_karazhan_run/
getmangos.eu/community-cafe/10540-giving.html
github.com/ccshiro/cc-buglist/issues
burning-crusade.com/forums/index.php/topic/566-how-do-you-seriously-expect-to-not-get-shut-down-being-hosted-in-the-united-states/?hl=+server +host#entry1164
forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/108532-Server-wipe?p=810960&viewfull=1#post810960
kronos-wow.com/2016/05/10/kronos-united/
archive.is/NaemV
looking4group.eu/landing/
pastebin.com/Usut23cb
ostracodfiles.com/sisyphean/main.html
flashbynight.com/drench/
forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/87763-Old-School-Ride?p=689176&viewfull=1
hellground.net/
kronos-wow.com/2016/05/16/maintenance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys should multibox seeing how you don't have to pay monthly fees.

multiboxing is for bitches

How active is the Horde Vengeance guild? I really don't wanna play a dorf.

semi active

though to be fair a lot if not everyone is waiting on WoC which did get a update recently in the changelog section meaning there is progress

also I think the guild on ven uses some special characters, not sure

everything is dead holy shit, you guys legit fail

i am dissapointed, i wanted to find some dedicated players and not some halfchan crossposter kids, pretty sure most of you are halfcucks from /wpsg/ but even those maggots played more

honestly dont even bother logging in if you cant play 10+ hrs daily in vanilla or tbc 1x rates

Yeah, yeah, I went through all of that when we had a mid to large-sized guild on nostalrius that was in the process of dying, too. If you're new to these threads just be glad you didn't get invested then.

Do you play vanilla? What server? I think it's foolhardy trying to set up a guild when there are less interested than there were last year, and a wider spread of servers for those less to choose from. But if you play alliance on K2 or rebirth, maybe we could make some trips to vietnam or something. I'm also interested in trying crestfall when it launches later this year, seems like they actually know what they're doing. That's a while away from launching though.

the main problem is this

on Kronos we had a strong gathering going, but exams and the queue from nostfugees killed a lot of interest people had in the server

It died, twice before the server did. Hopefully we can get it together for WoC

server is fucking ass, the scripts are buggy shit, I am not wasting anymore time here

Which server?

Kronos 2, also the view distance is laughable

I want to play vanilla but I am not playing some half-ass version of it

Yeah, it's quite bad.

K1 doesn't have it

also you have to consider you;'re on a new server so that shit is gonna happen ion densely populated areas

could just wait for WoC or join the guys on ven or head back to K1

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4hjclj/vengeance_player_streaming_karazhan_run/

Good way to kill time, we're not taking it serious, hell the giant jellyfish boss in blood furnace is bugged with it's poison thing so we had to keep aspect of the wild up to not die retardedly fast

also I forgot to mention

>>>/4chan/

Fuck off, newfag.

That mentality let halfchan Holla Forums slip into shit because no one wanted to enforce quality, again

>>>/4chan/

Hahahahaha, faggot. Holla Forums has been one of the shittiest boards since 4chan AND Holla Forums got popular. Fuck off, newfag.

Sure, but K1 is still a buggy shit server and a joke compared to retail at the time

no, there were spikes on and off but the worse was in 2010 when Holla Forums found reddit was a thing and started to "ironically" act retarded, which attracted the retards

Don't forget to pre-order legion user :^)

Great comeback man, wow you really told me now. But by all means, enjoy that pile of horseshit

Don't worry, he's just being a cunt because he doesn't want everyone to realize how shit the server is and leave him and his 3 store bought 60's in the dust.

There is a thread on mangos forum about nostalrius and kronos not giving back to the original code, which without, would be no server at all. Then taking credit for it all.

getmangos.eu/community-cafe/10540-giving.html

oh so you're the HAET KRONOS sperg

No server has given back to Mangos in ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS

Who? Also, stop stuttering. You look like an even bigger faggot.

Except that is wrong, as you can read in the thread. It does not matter if that even was true, they are still not giving back because they are cunts. So everyone just have a broken server instead, just like K1 and K2.

wew

CORECRAFT WILL SAVE THE DREAM, GUISE
github.com/ccshiro/cc-buglist/issues

actually I was watching some 25 mans being done on the test server, looks like it's coming along fine

just like nost and rebirth as well :^)

that's the biggest problem with private servers, it's a popularity contest and when the ship sinks they hold onto their "fixes"

last update was awhile ago, but it was "AQ40 works fine now"

into the trash it goes

MMOs are explicitly made for people who are trying to escape the real world, spending all your free time on it is expected.

For you niggers on vengeance, is it actually any good?
How's the scripting? The population? What content is released there?

scripting is mediocre pop is ok, we're just killing time till WoC

I keep seeing this line being repeated (it's either this or, other times, Corecraft). Are these servers the next hype train TBC servers that will turn out to be not that great and people will abandon in droves within a month? Why should I believe this server is worth my time anymore than Playtbc, Vengeance, and L4G?

We're told "This Summer"

if it turns into NEVER EVER, do whatever you want we're so disjointed atm it's not even funny

it's a buggy fucking mess, people harp on veng, but veng is in a more working condition than L4G

not worth it seeing as they have no idea how to manage it

It's Duke Nukem Forever, it's gonna take ages to release, but when it dos people will play it to see if its any good

maybe im so autistic that playing one game gets old after a while

this is also wow we are talking about
besides some bosses the gameplay isnt exciting or compelling outside of world pvp, which goes to shit once everyone has a fully geared max level alt

uhh

working as intended :^)

;^)

I'm enjoying it but I haven't gotten too far into it.
They seem to be resetting the server every few hours which is annoying
Also I can't seem to find any body else from the dwarf guild and that is a shame.

guess you didn't have enough faith :^)

You get to go back last.

But gnomes are manlets

WoC better be coming out soon, my enormous and deformed cock is hard enough already.

So should I play on Kronos 1 or 2? I keep getting mixed signals.

2 if you want to follow the crowd that flocks to a new server every time one pops up. 1 if you don't really care that people already have level 60s and want to play with people who are sticking with the original plan of waiting til woc. Before you call me a kronos shill I can agree that it's a bit p2w and had I known earlier I probably wouldn't have started playing.

p2w in what sense and could you elaborate on this WoC?

Damn. Looks pretty cool and I really like TBC. I used to play a lot on Hellground, that server was OK. Nowadays it's pretty much dead.

What's the word on the WoC release date? In the next few months or around the time Corecraft finally issues in the rapture?

right and there's more

It's an entirely new engine running this

Does he not remember Vashj only dropping a handful of vials and conveniently delaying guilds while MH got tested on the PTR?

nice !
but when will it be out ?
will it be a star citizent bis ?

"This Summer"

I think Gummy means shit like what happened with nost where content wouldn't be released till someone beat X and even then it was delayed to fuck and back

oh i guess it will be out next year then .

until then maybe ptbc will be out.

IIRC ptbc only issue was regarding they server …

imagin this guy.. he still in dev…

people cry about Kronos being P2W, PlayTBC let's you unbind BoP and BoE items if you're a donator

Where is the source code of their project? If they are gonna go proprietary server like all other greedy jokers, then fuck it

source?
the only thing shitty i heard was the instant 60

then fuck off, also their entire engine is their own doing, Gummy says the engine they use isn't Mangos or Trinity so it's their call on if they're going to release shit

Was on their forums somewhere, dunno if the post still exists

Yeah sure, they can say whatever they want since nobody can check

you can keep your buggy shit to yourself

then it s a dead project .
blizzard will LOVE shutting down their server as soon as it open when it s finally playable without constant server crash like TBC was.

so unless they release their code when their server is shut down so that a new private server can emerge :it s pointless project and who isn t even worth mentionning

1 guys ask for p2w things in the forum imply that the server itself will be p2w….

also no link/achive…

What kind of keyboard are you sporting user?

Ctrl binds

every server fucking sucks
see you all later this year, god damnit

post was by one of the server ops you retard, the same one that sounds and is a 15 year old

good riddance

i am very skeptical about WoC, we got no clear answers at all and they finally admitted its being hosted in Chicago

That just spells disaster

that's old news

burning-crusade.com/forums/index.php/topic/566-how-do-you-seriously-expect-to-not-get-shut-down-being-hosted-in-the-united-states/?hl=+server +host#entry1164

They've done hosting before

Is this nigger serious ? All the shitlords and griefing/abusing guilds like Dank Buddz/Coalition/NOPE were from US

NOPE can't buy it's way into a good position

in any case remain hopeful at the very least, not like we're gonna be shelling out money

flame tongue wep or rockbiter?
fire shock or earth shock?

I think whatever one you got at a higher level is usually better in terms of wep enhancements, with the obvious exception of things with high armor or fire resistance.

Flame shock is better for things that live longer, Earth Shock is better against casters and short-lived opponents.

lol?
windfury + frost shock

Frostbrand + Earth Shock

Nobody from vengeancewow guild online? (Horde), only heard the biggest downside to the server is the low pop?

low pop and some lackluster scripting ontop of some shit not working (like mag raid)

I think a lot of the lack of activity is burn out and people jumping to every server possible

Nost was literally more broken than Kronos
The only thing they had for it was the population and nothing else

pathing on nost was ok, but a lot of shit didn't really work or got "fixed"

so how come undeads can be priests but not paladins?

Priests manipulate the mind, they don't wield holy power like paladins do.

they explain undead holy priests as bending the light to boot don't they

Undead Holy Priests didnt exist until Metzen retconned the whole thing claiming Undead can wield the Light but its very painful for them

Original lore for Undead Priests is that after going from Lordaeron humans to Scourge and then to Forsaken they have lost the faith in the Light and instead worship Church of the Forbidden Shadow which is on the opposite spectrum of Church of the Holy Light (some Forsaken are even called Lightstalkers because they are specialized in killing followers of the Light with Forbidden Shadow techniques/spells)

So lorewise those undead priests were all shadow and for a long time they were only shadow priests until later on more and more shit was being retconned and now Metzen retconned whole thing claiming The Shadow/Church of the Forbidden Shadow doesnt exist but priests are drawing their power from Old Gods/Void Lords hence the Instanity and other Old God related abilities being added in WoD/Legion

to be fair that is totally the explanation for belf palys

I want to play on Vengeance, which faction do you guys still play on?

Horde

I guess that's better than 0

I think a lot of people are just waiting on WoC and if it turns into NEVER EVER I dunno then

How dead is the Kronos 1 horde guild? (cripple brigade)

each time i log in i see no more than 2 guys

There was talk of making a dwarf only guild on vengeance so I made a priest but now cant find anybody else from the guild which is a shame.

also I don't know about the horde side but there is a big demand for tanks on the alliance side so if you go tank you should have no problem finding groups for dungeons

Can't log onto Kronos atm, either server just ends up sending me back to the realm list.

Anyone else?

Its dead

I'm dicking around on K2 Alliance until a server that a good chunk of the general decides to migrate to pops up.

Tanks and healers are in demand since DPS are easy to find

And remember, at low levels, you can effectively do any role that your class can do. For warriors/paladins, have a 1H weapon and shield on you for tanking. For paladins/shamans/druids, have int gear (doesn't have to be your highest armor class) if you plan on healing.

Not playing on any private WoW until whatever happens between Nostalrius and Blizzard happens.

I think Blizzard is slightly worried about backlash from dealing badly with them, so I assume what will happen is that legacy servers will be allowed; nothing more.

So we'll all be back to playing on Nostalrius, probably.

nah

You just won't play on anything else because MUH SAVE

"Pristine" servers =/= private servers

Pristine servers are just WoD with a EXP grind

allow me to clarify
at the moment (I.E. the past few days) it is very easy to find a healer and dps but finding a tank may take a very long time indeed.
for alliance on vengeance anyways.

lolno.

Blizzard is considering rolling out legacy servers. They hated doing that shit before but they're hemorrhaging subscribers with the new expansions so rolling back to a previous edition of WoW is starting to look like a good idea to them. The Nostalrius talk is basically them doing market research.

Why pay blizzard money though just because they gave you something you wanted?

I feel disgusted knowing there are people here willing to pay to be butt fucked by blizzard

you are delusional if you think former Nost players are gona give Blizzard money to play on some shitty "pristine" servers after they destroyed Nostalrius community

You would not believe how many people are WILLINGLY going to give Blizzard money for legacy servers

They are in the hypothetical scenario that blizz releases legacy servers and doesn't find some crafty and inventive way to bad touch them at birth.
The chances of that are extremely low, so it's all just talk.

Dude there were people on nost still with active subs and legion pre-ordered before the shut down

these people are idiots and I hope no one here is in that camp

my dad works at blizzard and says they are going to release legacy servers this winter

your dads a faggot and if you want him to stop molesting you then you should call the police

give me some of that kool aid dude

For all we know they can just pay NGRS devs some money so they post "we were wrong! you dont want legacy servers! all hail our jew overlords!"

I want to play WoC HHHNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!
Any news or are they just circlejerking every day?

no updates

Anyone else stuck on authenticating when trying to connect to kronos?

yeah

There has been problems logging in for the last 24 hours.

Twinstar going to wipe and relaunch their shitty dead TBC server Ares

they will relaunch it as a 1x rate instant 58 realm like corecraft. the server is currently 0x-12x optional rates which is fucking retarded and why no one wants to play it. they know about the hype for upcoming TBC servers and hope to grab those thousands of players like PlayTBC did for about 2 hours with it's failed launch.

forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/108532-Server-wipe?p=810960&viewfull=1#post810960

To be honest, 2x is pretty balanced. 1x is too slow for these servers that just decide to wipe or randomly go under. I can understand wanting an authentic experience, but it just doesn't work when you know the server is going to die.

screenshot for those who don't want to make forum account

fuck off you subhuman casual shitstain. if you can't even handle the blizzlike exp rate for a game as casual as WoW you should literally kill yourself. leveling is half the experience of WoW, if you don't enjoy it then find an instant 70 server filled with preteens and wagecucks that only have 30 mins per day of free time to play WoW such as yourself. there is no worse cancer for private servers than subhuman casuals who want rates higher than 1x.

I don't like instant 60 or 70 though. Or instant any level. 1x rate is retarded for servers that will just go under in less than a year. Enjoy your P2W donation-benefit servers, I guess.

To be fair when you play a TBC server you play for the TBC content

in any case play whatever, no news on the WoC

no, you are retarded. if you raise the exp rates it causes all kinds of problems like not being able to afford spell rank ups, outleveling your professions too fast, outleveling your quests too fast, etc. 1x is the only acceptable exp rate. you turbocasuals are lucky you get instant 58, if I made a TBC server I would make you start at level 1 and jerk off to your tears as you beg for higher rates because you're too gay to play the game the way it was designed.

this
also players tend to be more competant and world pvp less retarded when players have to make time invesetments instead of being handed whatever they want when they want it like an entitled modern gaymin goyim

Entirely depends on rate. Something like 12x, I agree with you completely, though.

If you compulsively buy every rank up, even the ones you don't need. It's a bit more manageable if you only get important stuff.

If you don't grind them at all, sure.

If anything, you get too few quests with the 1x rate, particularly later on in the leveling process.

Slightly above 1x would probably be the best XP rate, though.

WoC in the initial details said something about a dynamic rate or something for the early game

basically WoC won't have a default 1x rate, but it won't be anything above that either, still no details on their system, maybe someone ought to pry for answers

I already did though, I leveled 7 characters to 70 in retail.

I have literally NEVER run out of quests at any level in WoW and I only play 1x rate servers, and I play on average 12 hours per day so don't get much rested exp. there are plenty of quests to get you to level cap in WoW. don't forget the dungeon quests.

I've leveled over 15 characters to cap on 1x vanilla, TBC, and WotLK servers and dozens more alts that didn't reach level cap and I'm still not bored with leveling. there is no "grind" in WoW that I hear casuals always complain about. if you're not autistic enough to enjoy leveling in WoW, try playing another video game or go play one of the many shitty high-rate "fun servers" designed for casuals. leveling is the most fun part of the game and is meant to be thoroughly enjoyed, not skipped.

There is a bit of grind if you consider the path to getting pre-raid BiS

But I agree a bit, some effort must be put in for a reward, no "press this to win" BS

instant 58 is as bad as having x12 exp in TBC.
because we will have tons of faggot going instant 58 to camp draenor gate and fuck you.
where is the blizzlike experience in starting lvl 58 ?

if it was WotLK i wouldn t mind because i wouldn t play it but mostly northrend have 2 starter location

also : can you remind me when bizzard 1st started to do "instant character boost" ?

and you wanna put this feature in a "blizzlike TBC server" ?

don t make me laugh

litteraly

so why do you insult him? even if i m 100% agree with you here

you can t say he is a golden casual when you agree to the idea of instant 58 ….

Holy fuck, dude. Fix your English. That was extremely painful to read.

Juan you have to go back

3x would be the perfect rate imo

There's a reason why Trump must be elected as our lord and savior, to protect us from Mexicans like you leaking everywhere.

Man I can't believe there are people that still don't get this
100 percent of private servers that currently exist, have ever existed, have been barely able to get ONE patch working right.
Kronos is a fucking hacked together piece of shit and it's been out for ages, so was nost
They're not going to do vanilla content and BC at the same time, just don't have the capacity. Many have talked about progressing from vanilla to BC retail style, I'll believe it when it happens. Do those 58 levels on a non-BC server where they won't be as broken. Besides, BC already eased up the leveling curve 1-60 to rush people to the new shit, although not as much as wrath.

getting ddos'd by mad chinks and goldsellers, or so the story goes

this fixation on mexicans …
..meanwhile a group of nigger is cuckholding you.

hey its the guy who raped that 13-year-old girl with a jew

Vanilla was a bit grindy but there was reward, Wrath was fucking stupidly easy to level in and TBC was less grindy than vanilla

people who need more than 1x rates tend to be massive casuals

So you're a chink

too far.
keep trying

you must be really bored to react just because i wrongly put an H and i would not bother to delete and rewirte my post just to correct it .

Whatever you say Xing hao

well i guess it s simpler for you to think the word as :
"us
meximan
chink
nigger "

you have to go back Xing Hao

that's actually the proper term, yes
quit sperging out, faggots

at the beginning of wrath it wasn't that easy, much like they nerfed outland before sunwell they nerfed northrend.

slightly better than TBC, yeah, but not retardedly streamlined.

when it launched the atmosphere was fun and the quests were definitely a step up from "gather x from piles of shit" but they started streamlining dungeons and it was the beginning of the end for any hope of encountering another player in the world, and the transition to single player had begun.

wrath was also bad in that they started their use of storyline phasing of the world, that was annoying as fuck. I only remember it being used for dailies in TBC at the end of the expac. they abused the fuck out of that in cataclysm, at which point it was a single player game.

I played a belf pally on a 2x server before and it really isn't
by the time I reached level ten I was still using gear I got from the tutorial area and I had very little money from completing very few quests so I couldn't buy any better spells or gear which made the 10-20 zone much harder.
2x rates fucks up the pacing. The game wasn't designed for it.

you have to go back Holla Forums

you have to go back to /lurk/

You havent played on a private server before have you?

I said earlier if I was making a TBC server I would make everyone start at level 1. I don't like instant 58 either, but every TBC server including corecraft insists on it so there is no other option.

has nothing to do with chinks, earlier he was calling people mexicans

also yeah they flood servers but at least they dont let the other team win in bgs like most faggots

so now that Kronos is down most of the day every single day is there any other good vanilla or TBC server to play while waiting for WoC?

requirement: strictly 1x rates

been playing a bit on warmane, other than the economy being really fucking jumpy it's pretty fun, multiboxing 5 accounts just to make levelling ridiculously quick.

sadly ..
but dont misunderstand if it s the only thing we get … so be it

Is Kronos working for anyone? I cannot even get past fucking authenticating, but I can log onto vengeance.

read

Shiet, nigga

Holla Forums please

also Kronos was up a bit ago and I played for a bit

Kronos is working for me it seems try not

Holla Forums please

Holy hell all of that sounds retarded. Undead priests should have only been capable of doing shadow even if that would have complicated the ability for the horde players to have easy access to healers.

And night elf priests should use bows and ride tigers, and should be gender restricted. The classes are all generic like that, you're an adventurer, not a foot soldier.

The old gods shit sounds retarded though, and I don't even know wtf a void lord is

you really have to go back

what am I a faggot

Reminder you should filter and report any and all Kronos shills

what the fuck else is there to play? vengeance is dead as shit

what's the latest news on official vanilla servers? I haven't got twitter or whatever to follow the necessary people

HURR HAET KRONOS

Ignore him, it's probably one guy

Who gives a shit about official servers, are you that desperate to be fucked in the butt?

blizz still stalling for time, nost put out a survey to show them, apparently still hopeful that they won't be assassinated or at least arrested at the meeting

kronos is the new king of the shit pile, don't delude yourself into thinking it's good

>>>/suicide/

Are there any vanilla servers that function well, have decent populations and won't just get shut down the moment their popularity becomes a problem for Blizzard?

Right now, if it wasn't being DDOSed by chinese gold farmers, Kronos is pretty much a solid server except for pathing being a gigantic piece of shit

both servers are PvP and usually hit peak

Are you from goymergate by any chance?

you are confusing goymergate with the social justice crusaders and jihadists

So when's the wipe? Are we going there?

^this

i m tired of waiting .

sometime i even want to try retail only for the warlock's Metamorphosis …

There is no difference

I've played on it, their TBC server is crap, please just pick a server and stay on it we're already fractured as fuck as is or wait for WoC

If blizzard can give us stable official servers that are going to have excellent population, chink bot annihilation and wont be taken down by C&Ds then I'm happy to pay for them. Just like I did when it came out originally.

Bet you had legion pre-ordered too

Of course there are but at least Blizzard aren't being paid off by the chinks to avoid bans. I'm sure the % population of them are much lower than on private servers

Of course there are but at least Blizzard aren't being paid off by the chinks to avoid bans. I'm sure the % population of them are much lower than on private servers

nost had it bad and there were rumors the chinks were paying to keep themselves unbanned

Kronos VPN banned and it seems china is DDOSing them as a result

more info on Twinstar's upcoming TBC server

never if they don't figure out how to mitigate the ddos that has completely shutdown Kronos for the past few days.

When will the SERVER be back UP! I'm losing my shit man.

If we assume that DDOS won't stop, it will be two weeks until Twin Star will get protection set up. Attacks will probably stop earlier.

If we assume that DDOS won't stop, it will be two weeks until Twin Star will get protection set up. Attacks will probably stop earlier.

Let me post, dammit!

so where is anyone playan?

Retail.

I had never played anything past t4 bc.

The graphics overhaul is jaw dropping.

?

Im not attempting to bait anyone, I was curious about the graphical overhaul and booted up a starter account.

The game looks great now. It's just casual as fuck.

I am replaying Crisis 1 and Morrowind to get my exploration fix, because that's what I enjoy WoW for, but not so much to go to another server and repeat whole process all over again.

Who cares about graphics.

only casuals and shills

Just wondering, why do you all hate 2x rates so much? You could always achieve the same thing by waiting till your rested XP fills up to play.

and then when you do get rested exp, you will have 4x rates which is completely unblizzlike. show me a 2x rate server that also disables rested exp and I'll consider playing there.

What if you have a server with just as much rested xp as you want?

a 1x rate server with always-full rested exp? that would achieve the same thing and would be fine.

Not quite. Quest Exp would still be 1x, while on a 2x server with no rested exp, quest exp would still be doubled.

unless the 2x server chose not to raise quest exp.

either way pure 1x rates are better.

Well, if you are on Kronos, you will basically get a few days of double xp if you are in the inn during this downtime.

kronos-wow.com/2016/05/10/kronos-united/

There is an update on Kronos. Servers are expected to be down until Sunday or Monday.

We're on the rebirth atm, since kronos is down.

on alliance

who is this "we"?

how's the population on that server now that nost and kronos are ded?

Not really, it levels off by around 40. By 60 you barely even notice it.

It was hanging around 1000 while K2 was still up, now it has queues at 1500ish.

yeah they seem to do the corecraft thing and keep quiet until an update

They're already on the war effort aren't they?

ffs I was so excited about Kronos 2 because it was a fresh start and the chinks fucked it up

IIRC rebirth actually lowered their requirements for wart effort since they were such a low pop server

If I have to drink water to replenish mana does that mean mana is just saliva? when I buff someone am I just spitting on them?

a better question is if pee can be used to regen mana. just imagine running out of mana drinks and making your qt3.14 healer pull her panties aside and pee in your mouth to replenish your mana.

Obviously it can be. Where do you think mages "conjure" all that water from?

archive.is/NaemV

NEVER EVER

don't worry guys there is still hope for playTBC I'm sure they have top men working to recover the website and the data

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

noone gmt +1

are they saying because of one guys decide to stop the project is no more ?

well maybe pTBC is but the staff itself can reform and reuse the asset . i mean come on it s impossible when you have a team working on something that only one guy have everything…

the DEVELOPER LEFT

not some shitty CM, the one guy working on it, the rest of the faggots were GMs, PLAYNEVEREVER

Oh well, playTBC was shit anyways, hearthstones actually didn't work when I played other can confirm

either play veng, wait for WoC or wait for Kronos or play w/e, few of us are on veng and already got a guild going if you look at the OP, not a great server, but something to fix that itch

>archive.is/NaemV

Playtbc ED article when?

That site still exists?

yeah, girlviynl tried to copy shit like memebase and shut down ED, but some people revived it and it still stands and updates to this day

Vengeance Horde seems to have no major rice presence for the time being, thankfully.

they're working on their server, but not much, shit like magtheridon doesn't actually work and a few other things, hell a bit back there was someone fly hacking around zeth'gor

but yeah in any case it's a ok TBC server for the time being

Yeah. Aside from an apparent handful of bugged quests, both in Outland and in old content, rares not having proper loot tables, and a low pop, it's pretty decent.

veng has a ok pop, now if you want to talk buggy PoS look at that L4G server, there's some fun going around, and supposedly a lot of the content was cleared in week 1

what the fug

is the playTBC dev team coding Holla Forums?

IIRC they where one lead dev but 1 or 2 other dev.

then tons of GM and comunity manager

but ok …

So, looking4group.eu/landing/ now?

It has a straight to 60 feature, if you re tired of shitting up vanilla

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAH

people rag on veng for being buggy, that server is outright broken, people have already cleared the content in a week

There aren't. Just wait until WoC and calm your penis.

Also

just wait for WoC.
until then if you really want to mess arround better go to retail in RP server and fuck things up .
it doesn t take to much effort to trigger Roleplayer in retail.

it will still be better than shitty non blizz-like private server

See you had me at "fucking things up" but I'm not willing to shell out shekels to do shit

i m doing it with trial account.
since i t s not "7 days only" but limited to lvl 20

No offense man, it's just a meme :^)

I want mmo-champion shills to leave

What are you talking about? I just said to wait until WoC and that he should calm his penis, nothing about retail.

How about you calm your penis as well?

yeah at this point I've been waiting for WoC, some of the guys are still on veng, horde side so for those interested look there

ribs in piece

Pretty sure that Endus is widely regarded as a fucktard on there.

Anyone else tired and fed up of the current situation and is actually just looking to play something comfy and not too stressful?

I am looking through the gtop100 list right now for a no pay2win, 1x xp WOTLK pserver. I need a few good men to come with me. I'm not going to bullshit and expect 100 people to join. ideally we will clear all 25 man content.

I would also like the guild to be communist, basically no rankfagging or cliqueshit I'll make everyone officer upon joining. Everyone would be required to max their proffessions after cap. Our first goal would be pool money for a guild bank.

inb4

Anyway, anyone down for this shit? Or should I just off myself?

do you even want to have fun?

WHy do you want EZ mode WoW?

I don't think we've ever had clique fights or complaints about ranks, and the only loot drama I can remember is the this happened

still no news on the WoC front

there is no good 1x WotLK server without pay2win shit.

you should either off yourself or wait a few months and play TBC with us and get used to forever being a low rank in the guild and kissing the boots of us high ranked memebers.

I don't think ranks ever meant anything outside who was on to invite people

that being said, looks like the thread is slowly sleeping and rightly so, so when we get news on WoC or something we'll post again

How populated is Vengeance? How long would have I to wait to run heroic dungeons/kara?

Kara isn't working on veng

also pop is decent, should see a resurge since L4G is a shithole that had a lot of it's content cleared within less than a week

The wait is getting on my fucking nerves.

pastebin.com/Usut23cb

here's something to kill time friend

fucking kill yourself

wew lad. Thanks, dear user.

here
ostracodfiles.com/sisyphean/main.html

enjoy

or this flashbynight.com/drench/

if you d like to think while waiting

My little heart can't take it much longer!

I'm gonna play a rogue for the first time ever
what am I in for?

on what fucking server?

most of the good ones are dead or no one is on

also as a rogue? lots of being a dick and not being needed in the end game because there's about as many of you as there are niggers in detroit

I'm giving ares a try. I heard it was shit but I wanted to see for myself

Being OP, but also dime a dozen, assuming it's going to be vanilla. You might compete over spots to level up lock picking and over materials for poisons with other rogues. Since rogue players tend to be brain dead, you should be able to get a spot in the raid if you are half decent.

On the plus side, your gear is pretty easy to get. Not that you need it all that much, since rogues can just run around naked with a low level skinning knife and still kill everyone else, even when they are fully geared up. 0

isn't that the twinstar TBC server? I heard it's meh

yeah when I heard they were wiping their server and starting anew I switched over.
when I found out they weren't doing that until june I was to lazy to switch back to vengeance

i miss vanilla

then i played kronos

and i realized i just missed being ignorant

I really like vanilla even though it's not perfect. I would personally rate it below TBC as the second best version of WoW. Shame that until WoC comes out (if ever) there wont be a strong TBC server.

Also what do you guys think about legit Blizzard legacy servers? Do you think it's ever going to happen and would you pay the subscription?

no one cares about your server that has a pop of 10 people

fuck off Kronosfag

Kronos is a shit tier server.

It has a cash shop. There are horde characters who have alliance mounts which they bought for real life money on the cash shop.

Remind me why people shill for this?

agree, i only play on kronos to wait for upcoming/delayed PTBC who is now 100% killed.

honestly i now prefer fucking arround with retail and play retail as it is suppose to be:
a solo rpg/hack n slash with minigame.
than going to a vannila serv with cash shop, unimmersive things and P2W things such as lvl 60 in auction ….

x2 serv or even instant lvl server are also stupid for TBC as TBC only have one gate for draenor …
so either you go instant lvl 58/60 or you just dont do shit because you ll get camped but already tons of player who use the instant 60 things.

tl;dr
until WoC or a really good and faithful serv: i won t "waste" time on WoW private server.

it was the only thing we had and it was just suppose to pass time until pTBC was out

Oh it is IP jumping anti Kronos autist again.

But to reply to your shitpost, that is not true. Mounts are faction locked.

forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/87763-Old-School-Ride?p=689176&viewfull=1

Also some time ago someone also was talking about how they let streamers skip the queue which is not true, even Kungen waited 3 hours to enter.

I'm not particularly invested in Kronos, I don't even play there but you autists and particularly that one shitter go on my nerves.

hearth stones didn't work when they first launched

how do you fuck up that badly

Wow was never a good game. It was a very flawed but decent game that happened to be more engaging than most other MMOs and had very active community. World and cities actually felt alive, until TBC came out and nearly everyone fucked off to Outland.

Somehow people forget that game had even more children than CoD community, which were balanced out by no fun allowed faggots that treated the game like their job.

At this point, Blizzard is so far out of touch and incompetent that they would fuck it up somehow.

If it ever will, it will just be a half-assed last ditch effort to squeeze all profit they can out of WoW.

No. If I pay subscription for an entertainment service, it feels like I need to be using it as much as possible get most out of my cash. Eventually I end up feeling like a hostage and cancel. I don't want to give my money to Blizzard anyway, and paying $15 a month to just wander around exploring the world out of nostalgia is just not reasonable.

It's only until WoC.

Kronos is alright sans the pathing, barring the 1-2 autists screaming about the cash shop I think the main enjoyment has been just shitting up world chat

Nost burned me out on vanilla leveling, and when WoC comes out I'm not waiting around fucking Valley of Trials, I'm gonna hike to mulgore, chances are the starting area for tuaren as usual won't be as packed

i found a good 1x rate tbc server

hellground.net/

the scripts are good and it generally feels like a high quality server compared to shit like Excalibur, Vengeance, or anything else really. LoS works so you dont get fucked by every ranged and caster as melee too.

There is a small con though, it is like 90% polish, 2k player peak at EU times. During American night time there is only around 200-300 on, which is decent for leveling. Also the server has been around for a few years now, it doesn't seem like its dying or shutting down soon.

Let's do this boys, lets get some 5 mans heroics after rep grind going and start progressing into raids. All those "coming soon" servers are memes, we can probably get Kara on farm in like a month while building a 25 man team.

i dont know, we will see.
the fact that when pTBC died, it website was redirecting to hellground IIRC … soit s kind of strange

add to the fact that the so called ddos come from here poland (or was it ukraine ?)

but whatever if it s a good serv why not?

it's shit but it is currently the best TBC server, it's much better than vengeance. it's not high enough quality for my standards though so I will keep playing Kronos until a new TBC server is released.

Kara on Vengeance is working, i saw Troll Shaman in full Kara gear even dual wielding that 1h axe that has Decapitate effect on it

that doesnt mean it work … i can make black temple work out from my ass. you ll simply face a immobile illidan. but don t worry you ll loot him ;)

If you're Alliance, play a Dwarf. If you're Horde, play a Blood Elf or Undead. Racials matter a lot more than casuals are willing to admit.

Racials are all that matter.

I bet you spec combat as a rogue too

Oh you're one of those scrubs who saw some crazy stunlocks and decided that stunlocks are the only effective way to play a Rogue. Mute made some good vids back in the day but he's far from the best Rogue player and his stunlocks were deliberately engineered to showcase the stun repertoire as opposed to high level PvP. You do realize there are ways to break stunlocks, right? Stunlocks aren't the end-all-be-all of Rogue PvP. But if you gank average PvPers, yes, stunlocks are a zero skill strategy to fuck shit up.

but they are, but then again you made the assumption I play rouge means you aren't paying attention to these threads much :^)

KRONOS IS FINALLY COMING BACK

kronos-wow.com/2016/05/16/maintenance/

holy shit a week without playing WoW really makes me feel like killing myself every day. there is no other video game nearly as fun as WoW and real life is complete shit compared to WoW. watching movies/TV/youtube videos is just boring compared to playing WoW. even jerking off usually isn't as much fun as playing WoW.

most of us sitting in the discord have been playing shit like warcraft III waiting for WoC

Ok mate.

garbage

just because you're bad at the genre doesn't mean it's bad

AROUND AN ELF
WATCH YOURSELF

Please kill yourself.

I'm not bad at the genre, it is just obsolete shit compared to the MMO genre.

it is also the proto-ASSFAGGOTS genre. you RTScucks only have yourselves to blame for the existence of ASSFAGGOTS.

Actually Aeons of Strife type games got started on Starcraft.

KRONOS IS UP

lagging like shit but a dev said he's working on it

which is also shit

nah you're just bad

that is the most feeble reasoning I've seen for hating a genre

NEW THREAD