Jojo's Bizarre Thread: Leaky Eye Luca Edition

Play Heritage for the Future on fightcade pastebin: pastebin.com/1w50cEMS

The game patched and ready to go alongside with other goodies such as the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure SNES Game TL'd Inc Emulator: mega.co.nz/#F!GoIixTpC!Xn4qARWY4OD2kk6BZxJ7iQ

CoolSoft's VirtualMIDISynth
coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth
Used to make your computer's processing of MIDI's 100% less shit and to your liking, using
pre-made Soundfonts compressed as .SF2 files works with anything that plays MIDIs so enjoy the new musical experience, Try it with Elona+ after setting the sound settings in the game to MCI.
(Soundfonts in the above link)

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo-animation.com/chara/anjuro.html
soundcloud.com/nightsoulshadow/the-du-crazy-noisy-bizarre-town-full-version
youtube.com/watch?v=1bNhJM7T1Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's see those hot opinions of yours, Holla Forums.

More like the work of a homosexual.

Which 7SU2 protag is best?

Also

He was the most entertaining villain, by a long shot.

Steel Ball Run is pretty good

You already know the answer to that one.

What have we done

Ganguro as a trend started mid-90s

Top taste though. Would watch the animu with.

It was bound to happen once the anime was released.

Never played any jojo game. I have fightcade downloaded. What do I need to download in order to play a good jojo game now? I have someone to play with too ;

Who is the best jojo character and why is it speedwagon

it's the hat man know one else has a better hat than Speedwagon.

oops meant *no one my bad

And thus the monkey paw exacts its price, we're getting Always Sunny in Duwang in actually good animation, but our toll is that the floodgates are open and Jojo shall now be profaned like all other good things. Of course Tumblr found its way in a while ago, but even then they never really went past part 4. Bu soon the grubby fingerprints of the general populous will be all over this shit and all we can do is try and drone it out and try to enjoy it like everything else

It was already profaned with the part 3 anime, only parts 1 and 2 really needed it.

Thought it was going to be the pepperoni mozarella song, caught me by surprise

if you ignore the noses its alright though i wouldnt say good

You're thinking too hard about it.

If we wanna do Part 8 stuff you also gotta accept there might be cellphones.

Apologies for the late response, but I like Tusk primarily for the story significance; Tusk was always getting better and stronger just like Johnny in the story. I adore the determination and desire Johnny had. The path to him walking, and being a real man is really reminiscent of when I was really out of shape as a kid.
Especially in the finale when Johnny kills Valentine was I excited to see Tusk pummel D4C and vanquish the president. Of course right after he defeated Valentine he was able to walk, and his stand had evolved to the final level. I'm looking way too hard into this, but it's my favourite part for a reason I suppose

I'm happy to tell people we're at Chapter 17 for the writing of the story for the game.

So far, we've got these original characters introduced into the story

Oingo and Boingo (They themselves aren't original, but the stuff around them obviously is.)

Jun Hogo [保護 順] (Female police officer mentored by Ryohei. Stand is 'Canned Heat')

Yamato Souichi a.k.a The Raging Dragon [湊市 大和] (He's a gang leader of punks. He uses his stand 'Fuel My Fire' to set his blood on fire and act 'like a dragon' and intimidate everyone.)

Jay [ジェイ] (Mysterious black man who works as a bank-teller in Morioh. Stand is 'I am the One')

Joe Harper [ジョー・ハーパー] (American salaryman. Stand is 'Creeping Death')

Kim Pai Chu (Korean transfer student who thinks highly of himself and values his intelligence. His stand is 'Bodies')

Malcolm Macy [マルコム・メイシー (A man with a mysterious past with a grudge against the MC. Stand is 'I'm Blue')

Can't say I give a fuck. We're still pretty early in the animation so there is still no way to predict how the normalfag fandom will actually end up being. This is just an early prototype, insignificant in the long run.

Strap in and enjoy the evolution of a truly fucked up fandom me laddoos.

it's shit.

Well

You're right

Sorry, we'll stop making it right away

Thanks man.
Maybe now all the art and music will be put to good use.

Here's an unrelated picture of the character designer making an amateur level mistake that's STILL up on the website

jojo-animation.com/chara/anjuro.html

Holy shit you are now on the same level as the >not video games user

Do you even know what bait is?

but Jojo is obviously not video games user :^)

Animation in Diamond is Unbreakable is so bad, that I have considered dropping it, as there is absolutely no budget. Seriously, the directing is fantastic, but god they're cutting so many corners with the animation, that it has became overwhelming for me.

Wow…talk about lazy in coming up with stand ideas…and this is coming from a guy whose idea for a Stand was a Headband that make it's user buff as fuck.

I think that's because they still mostly know about Stardust Crusaders. They still have the idea that Stands are ghosts that punch. When we make stupid donut steel Stands, we have the more mystery/puzzle oriented Stands in mind, and so come up with creative powers.

When you're still drunk on Star Platinum, you're gonna make uncreative OC, it's only natural.

cmon even such animated atrocity as ore no twintail is watchable if not taken seriously, but you should realize not all anime gets to have nichijou tier budgets, especially when it bombed after all

Also which episode has a cool fight that isnt spoilery? I want to get my friends into Jojo, but I dont want them to think Im wasting their time or giving them the wrong idea

THEY'LL FIX IT IN THE BLU RAYS

I think he was referring to nichijou. Jojo will survive by fans who want to see part 5, and 7 animated.

I wish they'd have used the style they went with in the ads for ASB. Looked pretty on point then.

From what I understand, Part 1-3 blu-rays sold terribly

Course, that's all hear-say. I think DavidPro is only doing it/ will continue to do it because Lucky Land and Warner Bros want to continue the momentum, hence why Part 4 was announced and already had animation the same year Part 3 ended.

That's been my theory as to why the show has been so cheap looking so far. You can impress the retards in the fandom by putting pretty colors and effects over the images, but most of what I've seen so far hasn't justified it being in motion. It's literally been 'Part 4 except with worse art, 1/4ths of the very well casted game cast, and terrible color choices'. Though, if we're gonna be fair, Part 1 and 2 have really only benefited from being animated because there's a lot of motion in the action, compared to everything after.

If I had to guess, Steel Ball Run would probably bring it back to that 'wow, this looks much better in motion!' mentality that got people into the anime early on.

What about ad revenue on Crunchyroll?

The Blue rays sold terribly here, because of that fuck awful dub, but I think they did alright in Japan.

It looks closer to the manga in theory, but it looks like they copied each character from a different source, one of which is fanart from a shoujo doujin artist.

Too subtle joke?

Awesome, how many chapters total will there be?

First look at the art for Danger! High Voltage (unfinished)

About 50-60, give or take.

Still doesn't make any sense when there's like 2 Punchy Stands in Part 3. Hell, in part 3 there's a lot of utility stands. Hell, if you think about it, the Sun is the most OP Stand if used properly.

The thing is, even the utility Stands in SC were straightforward and presented mostly right away. The "puzzle battles" were still there, but it was more about taking advantage of the environment. Not sure if the distinction is that significant, but I felt SC battles generally went :

Whereas afterwards (Vento Aureo is the main cut-off point, as much as I find this part meh it did Stands pretty right) it progressed more to :

There are exceptions of course, most notably Hanged Man and The World, but my argument is really more about how the abilities are presented, going from announced superpowers duking it out and outwitting each other with extraneous factors, to true mysterious, slowly uncovered abilities. The latter encourages more creative donut steels.

Well, I can forgive that part since Stands are relatively new in JoJo. I kinda liked Hamon for the most part, shame that in the rebooted universe, no one uses it and not sure if the Spin counts as Hamon.

Why is Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town animated like shit

Even so, the whole concept of it is bad, it doesn't really build up to anything or says what the series is all about, it's just posing and not the good kind and it's not like they actually show what any of the stands do.

wow thats awesome

Look faggot the koichi meme is funny he stands and it's funny

Its cheaper and it feels like a cheesy SoL anime OP, which is basically what Part 4 is in relation to the other parts.

I predict that the OP for season 2 with be more serious and maybe a bit Kira-centric.

The animation looks okay to me so far. Got any specific examples of the animation be bad?

*animation being bad

The art and the coloring

It's not good that on first sight I thought was Gilda and Rarity, is it?

Assuming it's the first of two openings, I think it fits pretty well. Extremely chill, laid back, and carefree, just like part 4 is until Kira.

Is
Is there more art of this semen devil?

Maybe

Bit late but i'll be online every other day for a while.

Get jojoban.zip and join the fun

Heh..the World looks like Crazy Diamond in that color.

Is Pucci least favorite for obvious reasons?

Yeah, besides doing the whole [redacted] thing, he wasn't much of a cool guy imo he was just a dick

soundcloud.com/nightsoulshadow/the-du-crazy-noisy-bizarre-town-full-version

Not sure about obvious reasons, but here is why I think he's the worst.

I really don't know what Araki was thinking. He's just tepid and frustratingly untouchable.

So he's just less fun to watch Dio

So I just binge read Part 8 last night.

Araki does weekly releases, right?
Right?

Monthly since SBR.

monthly
I don't remember the exact release schedule off the top of my head, but I think we're due for a new chapter pretty soon

I went to CT for being a sailor and I keep encountering kar's brand nut mix. Why is he back from space and why does he keep selling things

Help us finalize these last NPC stands for FiU by discussing potential powers:

Virtual Insanity - The stand has the ability to make things "drift apart" by creating a frictionless surface. We don't think this is particularly unique or distinctive though, and want to make it more interesting.

Heaven for Everyone - This one needs an entirely new ability since it's old one just took the name literally by showing people illusions of their greatest desire. The stand user is a normal dog.

Where Boys Fear to Tread - This one needs an ability. Original suggestion was an aura of famine which destroys anything edible and husks any people who enter its area, but we're not totally sold on this.

great job dude

virtual insanity sounds more like soft&wet

Virtual Insanity could have an overpowering aspect to it. The Stand's target will move, slowly, but ignoring any physical constraints. It could be along a surface, or in any direction you wish, including downward.

My idea of virtual insanity would be to replicate game bug and glitches. Walk over the wrong spot and you start ragdolling or clip through walls and get stuck.

Also, I forgot to mention; VI is a Swarm type stand similar to Harvest or Bad Company.

Yeah, our artist really nailed the Thoth style. I'm looking forward to scenes with Oingo and Boingo.

Regarding VI, it is similar to S&W, but the mechanism is kind of different. S&W could probably give you a heart attack by moving plaque around in your veins, VI would just make your guts slide out your asshole or something.

Can you think of combat applications for that? The user is a demolition expert, so we were thinking of having him moving explosives around using VI.

This is doable but it would need to be highly scripted since we don't want to have to make "glitch" assets for every possible location.

Oh yea, forgot it was for the game. Was just thinking of cool abilities

So johnny's corpse's stand

Well, I think a stick of explosive that slowly but surely moves towards its target and ignores any obstacles is a clear goal in a Stand fight. The only issue is to find a weakness. I can imagine thermal lift - Virtual Insanity ignores any obstacles but is very sensible to updrafts. Or tricking it into identifying a false target. Say something of equivalent size and mass, incidentally something Crazy Diamond could fairly easily create.

new episode bois

what

what about a stand called hotline bling that gives the user control of telephones and the ability to use them to determine if someone is lying or not

Please! Someone make a happy merchant version Tamami!

Jojo is dead

how did you even find this?

Koichi meme was when I knew this fanbase was reaching for 'memes'

The most desperate attempt to make something viral and I wanted everyone who participated in it to get cancer

I didn't screenshot it, I just found the picture

Go into the next drawthread and remind me, I'll probably forget

Everything even mildly popular or strange becomes a meme.
Even more so if it runs for multiple seasons.

I remember showing my friends the OVA back in the day in .ogm format and they all said it was gay and now the shitstines pretend they were not crazy homophobic and really like it.
Parties in question moved to Portland Oregon for several years and after coming back became huge hipster faggots themselves and would never dare say any homophobic slurs.

What Koichi meme?

Isn't it obvious? Dogs love food. Have his stand turn his teeth into titanium and allow him to digest anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=1bNhJM7T1Fw

what a weird commercial

GODDAMMIT D4C

he's talking about this.

you guys see the new op

Thanks doc

Who cares?

It's my turn to meme

How's that a meme

I think this cover is better than the original vocals. Do you agree?

These dubs are a meme
I too, wonder why Koichi posing warrents meme status.

Are you guys looking forward to Eyes of Heaven?

I think it looks pretty fun.

Probably because it's a really silly pose that looks like it was done specifically so that after Echoes is revealed, they can insert him into the OP and be all like "See what we did there?"

It's okay

The new additions would probably be more fun if they didn't half ass the 'fun' element some of them could have, like DHA's. You could make a list of DHA's they should've included, but didn't. The new play-style is fun but it lacks depth, and some characters are just not fucking enjoyable to fight, like Bruno or Yukako, who make it impossible to attack unless you like being immobilized constantly. The maps themselves are 'big enough' but like ASB, it feels like there should be more to choose from.

You only have the Higashikata Manor for Part 8, but Shakedown Road could've made a really fun ass map. Same with, say, Independence Hall in Part 7, or even returning maps like The Colosseum or The Coastline, which the latter of has only been relegated to a story map, which can ONLY been seen in story mode.

Music, unlike what some people say, is honestly a step above All Star Battle in some aspects, which that game never wowed me, music-wise. Maybe not make new tracks for every character, but some of them were improvements.

Story-mode, separate from how it plays out, is much better than ASB by virtue of being original. It's fun to see the characters interact with each other.

I really like this particular cover, but the original just has a smoother, more polished feel to it. Of course that's going to be the case, due to spending thousands of dollars / gorillions of slant-money vs some guy with a condenser mic in his one-room efficiency. I'd like to hear this guy do a more polished one.

Guys
Do you see the loss
I see loss
I've seen 4u but never loss

who wants to bet with me this was thought by tumbrlites

all these digits damn
it's a bad game tho, like it's not even got couch multiplayer and online sucks

Wait, no couch multiplayer in a fighting game? What the fuck is wrong with them

I am 99.999999% sure it was something some faggot submitted to the Jojo Confessions twitter and it took off because retards want to feel like they got an anime exclusive meme.

that's because EOH is not a fighting game
it's kind of like a more compact and worse version of Power Stone with Jojo characters. They reused pretty much 80% of their own assets, the only new things are the stages barring Morioh-cho and the new characters. Also it's kind of shit to play online, even though they had some patches there's barely anyone playing the 4 players vs, there's usually a handful of people playing the 1v1 with COMs but that's about it
I don't feel like copypastaing the whole thing all the time, it's a bad game and you shouldn't buy it, just wait for the ps3 emu to get a bit better and have stable netplay and you'll be set.
The most infuriating thing is that the game could clearly support the local multi on split screen but the devs were just too fucking incompetent or greedy to will it into the game.

it's like random word generators with no sense of humor

Oh I havent really looked into EOH much because I thought it was another fighting game. my bad

Hey I don't care about games or stuff, but since I don't post on /a/ or other anime boards I had a few questions for you JoJofags

I started watching the anime a week ago, I'm like on episode 15. It's kinda enjoyable, but I thought it would've been better from all faggottry I've seen here.

Does it get better later? It's just kinda okay right now

manga is objectively better but it's kind of hard to stomach the early art style compared to the anime's
Battle Tendency really ups the ante a lot, Stardust Crusaders is more enjoyable if you watch it like the animes of old - baddie of the week style.

Finish Battle Tendency and get back to us. Phantom Blood is mediocre by all accounts.

The manga's better, but anime wise, part 2 is where it starts going fucking CRAZY, since part 1 (Johnathan part)was his first in the series, it's a bit bland.

Keep going.

Watch until the ending of Part 2. If you don't like Part 2, you're not gonna like Jojo in general. Part 2 pretty much summarizes the entirety of Jojo even though the Hamon power gets replaced with stands in the next part due to its likable protagonist, insane amounts of posing, hilariously out-of-left-field twists during fights like when Joseph pulls a gun out of his ass and lines his scarf with grenades and overall cheesy and fun demeanor.

Don't put all the blame on them, because Bandai is just as culpable. They were unsure of their game's concept as early as the first demo. At worst it probably was incompetency, not greedy.

I also don't know how an omission like this warrants them being greedy, because they've not tried to milk anybody for the mode yet.

Yes, part 1 can be quite boring but shit gets a lot better.

I had no intention of using couch multiplayer, though I see why that is upsetting.

All I care about is how good the beat'em'up gameplay is.

UUUURRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD

But user, he had a reason for knowing what Weather Report really did, considering he saw it during his first rampage as well as having had the disc in cold storage for so long probably gave him time to analyze it.

Also while you're allowed to have opinions I feel saying he wasn't fun was wrong. Yeah he wasn't so quirky, but he was a good villain. I liked being able to see him hiding himself from the protagonists for a change so all they had to go on was the stand.
Also we got a chance to see him pull a gun on a pigeon, where else in Jojo can you say that happens?

Sheeeit, that's a nice mockup of THOTH style.
I kind of like the idea of removing friction from a surface, you could tie it to a status effect in combat but that seems kind of boring where every attack does meh damage but knocks you on your ass.
An alternative that could work in a game could function could be that it instead turns furniture 'alive', think like the end of Evil Dead 2. It could slide around and smash\block off shit mostly, or use it offensively like imagine him making you Dick van Dyke over an ottoman to stumble you, attack by having the dresser slam into you and so on. Maybe not so imaginative but whatever.

What I didnt like about him as a villain is that he escapes too many times, a few near death scenarios OK but in his case it felt like too much

How does that make him a fun villain ? You haven't even begun explaining that.

GUESS I GOT BRAIN PROBLEMS

Well, as for escaping from death he pulled one off when almost got Frogged to death
Then there's where he escaped Jolyne after Weather Report with using his stands weird hallucinogen gas
Though I feel like I am missing some. Did the one guy with Underground ever try to kill him or was he just planning on doing it?

Well I guess it all comes down to what you mean by FUN. I thought he was pretty entertaining,besides the gimmick of him hiding his identity but letting the readers know he also has some good moments

Pucci really is different from the other antagonists, and it's hard to justify why something can be or can not be labeled fun, but I think he has enough moments of levity, I mean not as exploitable as Kira or President Funny but he still has moments.

Also sorry for doubleposting but your shit's all retarded upon further scrutiny.

Have you even read part 4 and 5 ? Pucci is discovered way sooner than Kira and Diavolo. Whitesnake being the only thing to go on is very short lived, Foo Fighters sacrifices herself ending that masquerade. Pucci just goes on being an untouchable asshole for no acceptable reason, so it feels he's more resilient than Kira and Diavolo, even though he should have logically have bitten the dust one third through part 6.

It's segmented into 8 different parts, of which only 3 have complete anime adaptions so far. If you don't like one, you might like a different one (I didn't really like part 1 either, but part 2 was pretty great).

Also, Stands don't become a thing until part 3, which is why you might not be "getting" the love for it yet. Part 1/2 are great, but just about every place that discusses Jojo on the internet discusses the parts with Stands more than the parts without them.

:(

There's more to that, Namco Bandkike should really be mistrusted:

-The PS3 version looks ugly as fuck for no reason but to sell more copies on PS4. The reason behind this line of thinking is the fact that apparently ASB could handle both lighting effects and shadows great on the same models used in EOH, which again, are copy and pasted content.
-The AI is very schizoid compared to ASB: while they're much more competent in this game, they do some Civ 1 shit with all the status effects and whatnot, including arbitrarily avoiding any blinding or aggro attack, being prone to attack the player's target over the other enemy, randomly going up near the player just to check on him for no reason and in one case (Kawajiri) actively hindering his progress using their DHA and cutting comboes short or even worse bringing the enemies back to life.
-THERE IS NO TRAINING MODE. A "fighting game" with no training mode. All you can do to learn comboes and whatnot is trial and error or restarting matches as soon as they end to avoid the horrid loading times. This is just inexcusable.
-As previously mentioned, not only there is no local multiplayer, but even online play is unbearable. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say that it was just for me, but I've heard from various sources and nips that the game is really unstable and practically nobody plays the 2v2 mode.
-The Demo manages to be cleaner, have better flair and play almost flawlessly online despite all ragequitters, while the full game struggled for a good amount of time. Balance is practically non existent with some supporting characters (Mariah, N'doul, Mista) being absolutely disgustingly good while others had their own powers deflated or removed for no reason (for instance, Hol Horse's bullets will never aim, DIO's The World is puny and can't even get to the time stop in a reasonable amount of time). Not to mention, several powers either don't work at all (The Hanged Man is supposed to move around reflective areas in the stages but it's glitched as fuck and will never aim for whoever you're telling him to, Stroheim's soldiers have terrible range and will often miss characters standing right next to them, Harvest works whenever it feels like it) or have inconsistent hurtboxes.
-There's loads of glitches and technical hiccups within the game. Sometimes, throwing objects around while targeting players will make them curve around areas, Bullit style, just so they can get to the enemy. Sometimes, trap will deactivate without harming the enemies/you for no reason. There's a lot of clipping issues, especially on Boing Boing's Cape, and it's not uncommon to see player models stuck in looped falling animations. Gravity doesn't kick in for enemies during hitstun, so you may randomly send them flying away if you use any kind of homing attack while they're airborne multiple times. The camera can reach for the stars when it gets into weird corners.
-The bulk of the strategies rely on getting the "Dual Heat" thing and basically spam all your skills on the enemy faster than he can react, block or stylish-move out of your range. You get extra speed, very fast recovery on all your attacks and infinite rush power. Some characters can actually use it to get over their weaknesses, but it's mostly just a way for the cheap ones to be even cheaper. Worst of all, the Last Stand mode is triggered when you go into Dual Heat when your partner is dead, which gives you an entire healthbar that depletes over time but that can pretty much overextend a match indefinitely. It's even worse when both teams are one man down and the guys keep on spamming Last Stands over and over again. Some characters, like Pet Shop, Iggy and William Zeppeli can use their mobility to basically stall the game indefinitely and win by time out.
-The presentation is alright, but the music plain sucks, if you remove the menus and a couple of characters. Themes don't really match the characters most of the time, Joshuu has got one of the best themes despite being one whiny little bitch during gameplay while a lot of the characters have some generic electric guitar shit. Some characters will not stop screaming, so if you thought Jolyne was an earsore in ASB welp, you've got a storm comin'.
-There's no lipsync, and while it may seem like a silly complaint, it's just jarring to see some of the taunts and voice lines being spoken with the generic animay mouth movement thing. Again, ASB could handle them perfectly well, but this NEW game on the PS4 cannot.

The only good things about the game are the parts where you get to explore the maps hub-like during the Story Mode, the fact it technically has no DLC and the sheer amount of character interactions and voiced lines.

Man that new opening has some really good sound mixing.

Ah, and here I thought Tumblr was just late to the party with Duwang or something. But I guess I gave Tumblr too much credit.

>No Donkey instead of Okuyasu

What a waste.

Yeah but given how long Part 7 was still need to read it, we're only like halfway through it. And that should take like 4 more years. Shit,

Man this is a really great cover but I have to agree with what this user said because it does sound like he recorded it in his bedroom and then you compare it to a official recording studio but I would definitely like to hear this guy do some more high quality recordings.

I like most of the Jojo villains in general, but Diavolo I just never really figured out. It might not even be his fault, the entirety of Vento Aureo was just a bizarre clusterfuck that I could barely follow.

I also just don't really like Doppio. What does he bring? How does the story benefit from his presence?

I like most of the Jojo villains in general, but Diavolo I just never really figured out. It might not even be his fault, the entirety of Vento Aureo was just a bizarre clusterfuck that I could barely follow.

I also just don't really like Doppio. What does he bring? How does the story benefit from his presence?

Thanks internet connection
For once it's actually not Hotwheels' fault

Original style is superior.

That's ok, your best girl warms my heart

Pssh

give me a song, I'll draw you a stand

Wanted Dead Or Alive.

Do it nerd.

Heaven and Hell.

I'd say Holy Diver but that would just be the World.

Bohemian Rhapsody

Have a sad cum

Spread Eagle Cross The Block

Are they going to call Surface Show Off?

yep. how the hell do you go from surface to show off anyway?

Suck a cheetah's dick, by Wesley Willis

They don't call them horriblesubs for nothing. Fucking Worse Company still pisses me off.

That's already a Stand, faggot.
Do Duran Duran instead.

Digital Boy

THIS IS NOW CLOSED
IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT IN TIME YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I FINISH DIGITAL BOY
IT COULD BE MONTHS, IT COULD BE A WEEK, IT COULD BE TOMORROW

Sorry, I haven't read through Stone Ocean yet.

Nod at part 7?

Because the surface is what is displayed
Or
Shown off

I'll try to do one of these a day.

Why does Jojo have the best slams?

That's kinda generic for a stand
Try incorporating parts of the song into the design, like dead or alive is a bard stand or something

Have you ever considered shooting yourself in the head to see if you had a stand you degenerate?

[menacing]

I appreciate it, but I'm just gonna have to keep that in mind.
I know from experience that character designs take multiple drafts to get the concept really nailed down, but if I do that this'll take me months instead of a few days.

I've already got the pose for Heaven and Hell, I'll try to make it more "stand like" this time.

Fuck it, I'm not satisfied with that or the things I've been churning out lately, so I'm just going to redo Dead or Alive and come back when I have all of them done.
That way it's also fair to everyone with all of them being delivered together.

DELETE THIS

I have a very original concept for a new part

Castlevania cross over

featuring Dr. Acula as the person who brought dio back

Wait, you talking about the Scrubs character?

Absolutely not, but I can dig it

You know, crazy noisy started growing on me. I really enjoy it now.

I really like the beggining, but after the title is shown is not so good

Oh shit I was listening to the cover posted earlier, that's why I liked it

Obligatory.

Truly worse than GER

Same. The musical intro is pretty great, but the song is meh. I'm sure it would have better press if it had the same animation as the other OPs, too.

Don't horriblesubs just rip the subs out of crunchyroll or whatever streaming site and put them up for free?

Hi, MFB here.

I'll be a faggot and post some 'guides' I did of some characters for that gamethat are the most 'thought out'.

If you've seen, like, the last thread, or whenever, I posted about all the characters we had worked into the plot. These three are probably gonna be the most used in terms of OC characters. That doesn't mean they'll appear in every chapter or whatever, they'll just show up frequently.

Mostly looking for feedback, mostly on Jun. You can ask questions or call me a gay retard or whatever.

are they final?

No, nothing's official 'til Terribad comes back and starts drawing these characters. I should clarify these are more just my mental ideas of how I'd draw the characters.

The Jun one especially is actually nowhere near what her final design will be. She'll actually dress in dress shirt and pants with her jacket.

The clothes they wear are more 'cover art' outfits that won't resemble their final design 100%

that close up shot of Jun reminds me of "who wants Tequila" Joseph. the similarity is so uncanny for me

Pop Life

Like most things I've accidentally done on this project, that was unintentional.

can't handle a woman, big boy?

the first looks like "not black zeppelli", joe looks boring, i guess it's the hairstyle, jun is okay but i hate the outfit

also why all 3 letters name starting with a J?

And now i'm seeing the garfield guy (John? Y'know, graflied's owner) in Joe's design.

he looks more like vinny from vinesauce

Still better looking than he average tranny.

I think it's mostly because of the hair

Complete coincidence

I'm sorry to say they look uncomfortably tumblr-esque.

i'd vote for a change honestly

I knew it

It was unintentional with the name thing, I swear. Joe was the first character I came up with and his name was the first as well. Jay came later and Jun's was decided last by others besides me.

Joe's design is supposed to be like Kira's. Not memorable, I mean. I'm sure there's things we can do to spruce it up.

Jay admittedly is aping other characters pretty hardcore. He's gonna kinda be the Zeppeli for the game, so I guess that's why I use those design elements. I think we should try and mix some MJ style into his design, since he's inspired by him anyway.

As for Jun's outfit, I made it up while I was drawing it. The other two were more intentional, but Jun's whole thing came about through me fucking around.

My bad. It's kinda my fault, because he's supposed to have more 'realistic' looking curly fro hair, and I just suck at that.

I saw an Inkerton picture on Tumblr and that's why I drew the 'simple' versions the way they are.

Probably not happening, sorry.

basically you never get to leave middle school
there wouldnt be a scarier stand in jojo

I'll let it slide. Middle still looks like Matt Lees though.

Now I have to post this again

I can't believe you didn't screencap the part where he revealed That the mouth-tentacles could grant the user the ability to fly by spinning around like a helicopter. He even said his cousin tried to show it to him, and aparently it looked like a dying bird.

Guys, I found an unused panel from part 4.

I just started watching part 3, and it doesn't really make sense how dio saved himself. Didn't Erina use his coffin to escape? Why the fuck would he be inside it?

Araki keeps forgetting shit he said previously. This includes continuity and stand powers (part 5 is pretty bad for this). That said, it's not too bad for the most part.

The general fan consensus is two coffins

That was beautiful, comparing it to bloody slams is of course on fair for anything not bloody slams, but it was perfect.

That's allright I guess.

I'm already used to it thanks to kojima

No I'm pretty sure Araki said there was 2 coffins after people noticed the plot hole

And that doesn't bode well for Jojolion at all.

She was in the coffin Wang Chung used. You don't think Dio would let that guy cuddle up to him in his own coffin do you?

For all we know he was chilling in the SPW lab for god knows how long.

He is, what I really wonder though is how come the perpetual light isn't killing it? Is it just a propriety of Pillar Men in general?
W/E the case he could very well be the bad guy of this part

Yeah, Araki could pull off gothic-horror, tournament, voyage comedy, slice of life, mafia soap, prison drama and cowboy themed stores well enough just using the action alone, but this psychologic thriller thing is getting way out of hand

Remember how the Vitamin C guy for some inexplicable reason had the same name as Josuke? Or how there's a kid that looks like the tornado guy except he shows up at a time where it's pretty clear that he was already old? Or how the SBR race and Jesus are mentioned a couple of times and you assume it's their fault shit gets real but then LOL NEW GUINEA FRUIT?

Also, Jojolion ending theory: Norisuke Higashikata discovered about the grafted tree upon finding Kira/Josefumi's bodies, he's either the guy at the beginning of the story who looks down on Gappy in the Fun Fun Fun chapter during a flashback or he works for him, it's just a fruit company fraud story and Norisuke just wants to create his own damn miracle fruits without having to employ faggot stone people to carry them in such convoluted ways

Also Jesus Christ's body was responsible for the merging of Kira and Josefumi into Gappy and the Rokakaka fruits only healed each other's wounds

Santana was "alive" at SPW until the end of part 6

Because he's in his stone form.

No, he can't. The SBR universe isn't the same universe as the one Pucci made; Santana died along with everyone else when the universe was reset.

I think that Tamaki's name was shown as Josefumi's to intimidate him. Remember that stone men infiltrate societies, and Josefumi had no relatives, he was a loner. It wouldn't be unreasonable for someone to kill him and take his identity to continue his life, hence why the picture/names are what they are.

This was because of the wall eyes and the healing powers of the fruit interacted strangely. The bigger mystery is where the wall eyes came from.

Nobody died when the universe was reset. All their forms and selves were scrambled and remixed.

Here's a question, what is the worst stand across all parts?

Also I'm probably alone in this but I really miss hand to hand combat of Phantom Blood and Battle Tendancies. Yeah the stands get creative abilites but it doesn't go anywhere if the main character's stand is PUNCHES FAST/HARD

Also, notice the spike motif that Jobin has. This is similar to the design of the stone mens' clothes. He could be hiding a dark「secret」. Also, someone did tell Josuke to expect a member of the household to betray him.

In addition to this, Joshu's stand functions similarly to Bruno's Sticky Fingers. Bruno was a Zeppeli by distant blood relation and like others, he died helping the Joestars. There's also Caesar's bandanna motif on King Nut Call, which further reinforces this. I think people are going to survive the encounter with Vitamin C unharmed, but Joshu is going to die horribly later.

Exactly, Araki isn't really the guy for a long-running mystery series. I've got a strong feeling the weird long-haired guy that shows up in a memory during the Fun Fun Fun fight will never show up again. Kira's autopsy doesn't mention a cut liver or any trace of Vitamin C's shenanigans. And like you said, this whole business about the fruits is random and frankly not all that engaging.

On the other hand, with Vitamin C, it finally feels like I can get engaged with Stand battles again. So far I was best enjoying Jojolion during the downtime chapters. That new development will live and die by the next chapter I think.

That's because they found him after Josuke was formed and their body parts switched aroudn

But whats the deal with the merge? Shouldnt he have two hearts etc, because he has 4 balls. Dont tell me Araki forgot about that already

I guess it's just easier to assume that anyone who hadn't died by that point is still alive and well in the SBR universe, but then again even the stories of the SBRU are set in motion at different times than their counterparts.

True
I assumed they were like the Devil's Palm, in that Jesus' presence was enough to awaken weird stand shit into people and weird formations on the ground.

(Witnessed) I bet he's already dying in the Higashikata's household's sink.

He got healed by the fruit tho

Who's your favorite JonJon?

I love these sticky embeds

Grafielf and Calbane.

Honorary mention to Marvol Or should i say, Graffo!.

Callivan is too much of a nuthin personel kid kinda bad guy, even though his stend connects him to Grafiddle in ways we can not imagine.

My fav is Charmel Bourne

That won't happen because if he's anything like Caesar, he needs to overcome his autism, become Josuke's friend, and die valiantly. We're only like halfway through the entire arc, right?

Thats a reference to the song

There are things from that entry you could easily interpret as Jojo references, even if they're admittedly kind of reaching

The only one that seems almost too direct a reference is Arakim.

Here's a Boingo sprite one of our new sprite artists created for Boingo

Taking feedback on it, of course

Sorry for being a redundant retard

Are you okay with constructive criticism, I don't want to sound mean

And you already blew it

I didn't make it, so I don't care

GioGio confirmed as most autistic.

There were obviously more coffins in the ship. I mean, why would an cruise carry only one coffin? Why is there a coffin in the ship in the first place?

Maybe the fusion merges certain body parts but doesn't do so with the vital ones?

But the song is Shine On You Crazy Diamond, there is no song named Diamond Is Unbreakable as far as i know

LOL

Both coffins had duo carved on it in giant gold letters

Are you telling me duo brought two hand made coffins on the ship? Why would he do that?

Dio*
Fucking autocorrect

Even though it's a band and not a song.

I politely request Tool

WHEN?

That sounds like exactly the kind of thing Dio would do.

Haven't played it yet, but I found the fact that Jotaro giving the final punches to Heaven Dio bullshit. Jonathan should be the one doing that