Trump Administration seen as more truthful than media

The administration is considered truthful by 49 percent of registered voters and untruthful by 48 percent.

But the news media is less trusted than the administration, with 53 percent calling it untruthful and just 39 percent finding it honest.

The Emerson poll found that 69 percent of Democrats think the news media is truthful while 91 percent of Republicans consider the Fourth Estate untruthful.

Independents, meanwhile, believe both the administration and the news media are untruthful, with 52 percent saying the administration is untruthful and 47 percent saying the same about the media.

The poll echoes Gallup's annual poll on the public's trust in media, which showed before the election that 32 percent of Americans trusted the institution, including just 14 percent of Republicans.

The poll was conducted Feb. 5-6 with a sample of 617 registered voters and a margin of error of 3.9 percentage points.

==WE ARE FUCKING DOING IT LADS! KEEP MEMEING! KEEP FIGHTING! GOEBBELS WOULD BE PROUD!=

thehill. com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll#

three and a half weeks in.

kek

It's been awhile since I've posted, sorry for making OP Reddit tier.

You have no idea how long I have waited for this. The (((media))) has been pushing fake news since before most countries were founded. I'd glad more and more people are thinking for themselves and cutting off the mechanisations of propaganada. And the media? They have nobody to blame but themselves. You can't weave lies as ridiculous as you did and expect people to not wish up to it. Trump may not be a perfect man but he shows he can keep his promises and how much the establishment and media despises him only endears him further to the people.

Oh how utterly surprised I am to now know that leftists think the media is truthful. They really are useful idiots.

We're winning boys

WE TRUTHFUL NOW

Truth is never pleasant. That is why people prefer the Lügenpresse.

They try to obscure it by using opposite measures, but that's a pretty nice split.

Democrats confirmed retarded bootlickers.

They probably feel obligated to since it's obvious the media is on their side.

I think that these numbers are much much higher

I know the Right haven't trusted the 4th estate for the past two maybe three years. We need to work on convincing Lefties that media is not truthful.
Not sure a good way to do this, but one route is pointing out how many college professors don't like using News sources over sources from Journals. No idea what others experiences are with college professors and news sources are however.

It's fine you fucking faggot.

They know from facebook that Trump is a misogynist, liar, warmonger, rapist, racist, rich orange/white man. So when they see CNN reporting the same they know they're being honest and sticking it too the bad man.

It looks totally fucking disgusting and absolutely reddit tier.
But he admitted to it so eh.

post-millennial detected

I'm a millenial faggot. Waste of a post. I just know that the polling that I've been watching I've only looked at the past couple of years. I'm not really interested in looking at the trend. I think it only really matters where we are currently at.

…at least the Father of Lies has some principles, unlike these journalists

nice one

That's beautiful, there's still hope for joe normalfaggot.

LUGENPRESSE

People pay for this shit?

So it's fucking worthless?
Sorry user, but 617 people is nothing. For things like these to be reliable they have to have at least a few thousand people involved.

And if we're talking about nation-wide 10,000 would be more appropriate. Cmon op

I am so tired of their childish behaviours. They are already turning the people against them.

t. MSM

You kidding? You can get your doctorate in a humanities with a sample size of 23 people. That's how fucked up this shit is.

It really is a crazy feeling. I like many others have spent my whole life seeing how corrupt and filthy the federal government is, hell, every level of government, and not believing a single word at face value that came out of their dirty mouths. Didn't trust the media all that much either, but definitely a lot more than the government.

How the tables have turned. While the government is still a cesspool of career politicians and selfish snakes, with Trump's administration it has gotten marginally better, meanwhile, the media is hellbent on lying about so much stupid and obvious shit it's almost like they don't want to be trusted anymore. Feels weird, man.

Lugenpresse BTFO

Praise Kek.

forgot the gif