HER MAJESTY SPEAKS

HER MAJESTY SPEAKS

4th place nigger.

Why do the mods not anchor this shit?

how come she has FAS?

No, it's just dumb that the mods anchor literally every jewtube e-celeb vid, but never this one

Because her mom drank too much booze when she was pregnant. Duh.

oh damn

shes really slutty in this, looks horny. Nice

BUMPLOCK OR DELETE THIS GAY ASS THREAD

I love how she always in skirts. Huge tease for the boys

There is no Majesty but Kirsten Dunst. MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

delete this thread

why don't you just jack off to little boys? Emma looks like a preteen faggot.

not desperate, she is THE ONE.

Kirsten Dunst is our queen,.

Who is she?

Dunst is not bad tho. I'm willing to grant her the title of Honorary Princess

An angel. ☆‿☆

she'll have to have been in something to qualify m8.

Because Jenny is the queen of Holla Forums. She is the most Holla Forums related thing possible.

She's never even been on tv, asshat.

Neither has anyone on Holla Forums, which is why she's our queen. People who have actually been on tv or in movies should be mocked and studied by the denizens of this board, not put on a pedestal. Only someone who also mocks and studies celebrities can be our queen, which Jenny does and why she is.

kek have another

A queen is derived from a mandate by the masses. There's ceremony and usually some kind of war involved too. Also your argument cancels itself since Margaret studies and mocks celebrities (pics related) while jenny only gushes about the shitshow that is nu star wars.

That second pic is not real right?

No, public opinion is meaningless in a monarchy.

Margaret is one of them. Celebrities flinging shit at each other is nothing new. Also, Jenny mocks the people behind Star Wars constantly. Just because you're to dense to understand her subtle eloquence doesn't mean it's not there.

See: Magna Carta

>Just because you're too dense (ftfy) to understand her subtle eloquence doesn't mean it's not there
I was in that first jenny thread and thought the suicide squad vid was top shelf. Everything since has been shit though, the whole hey everybody look at me I'm a girl who likes Star Wars! thing lost its novelty once disney took over and made females the target demographic.

a small group of nobles aren't the public

The Magna Carta ruined Europe.

Piss off fag boy. I said what I meant and I meant what I said. There is no reason for "too" to exist when you "to" can be used just fine in it's place in the right context.

I did, they didn't fly so good… how fitting. :^')

say's who?

How so

>>>/reddit/

So… are you saying it was successful?

she look qt in this

(((something)))