Doppleganger Storytime

A four Issue horror/thriller comic about an average Joe who has his life stolen from him by a doppleganger. Since there can be only one, he will die if doppleganger is not eliminated within 36 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!yR40mZia!V-e6WygxK3l6vRKm71gZXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Issue #2

It's taking a while, because site is going crazy again.

Issue #3. Filesizes for this one are a bit bigger than other ones for some reason. Board is acting weird, so hopefully nothing gets lost or there will be no more double posts.

So far so good.

#4, the last issue.

And the end.

Wow, what a good comic.

It would have been even better if our protag had died and his sidekick became a new protag.

Here's the mega link:
mega.nz/#F!yR40mZia!V-e6WygxK3l6vRKm71gZXA
What's going on with our volafile room by the way? You can't upload anything.

Thanks. I've been looking for a while for some good indie book to story time.

Thanks

I saw the ending coming, but it was still a good ride. Doppelgangers are actually pretty terrifying to me, ever since seeing Lake Mungo.
It's a bit disappointing that They didn't plan for him turning into the first person to see him dead, especially since they already knew about it, but it's still good.

Saving a storytime from the spam.

Pretty great, thanks, OP.

But I didn't quite get the ending. Is there any logic to it that I missed? Did the sidekick simply looked through the window at the exact moment to see the Doppelganger die, then reappear as his copy, but not to see him and the MC together and turn into smoke?