Holla Forums here me out on this

My Idea: Whites go into space, we create various fascist and traditionalist colonies at the lagrange points and terraforming Mars into planet for us alone. So far, basic "white separation via space travel and colonization and cutting off contact with earth" theory.

However while all this is happening, we collectively bombard Earth with White “aliens”, we flood the earth with white people for generations.

Through sheer numbers and time, we (peacefully) ethnically cleanse the niggers and indios into hexadecaroons or lesser, global minorities. (However, Sunni/Arabs and Jews will have to be exterminated upon our descendants return, there is no reconciliation there. These semites are not like the Berbers who were conquered, outbreed and absorbed by the Europeans to become modern day Southern Italians, Spanish, Portuguese and Greeks. Semites are incompatible with us, totally).

How do we do this? By using “transhumanist” technologies secretly and responsibly, we create the mass production of whites from genetic donations in combination with biocybernetic technologies such as cloning, Egg Creation from other cells, IVF, Sex Selection and Artificial Wombs. Then we send them down in waves to retake the earth.

This of course would have to be done in secret project kept away and kept in secret from our future societies’ general population, The Normies and the devote Christians, who are living wholesome anti-degenerate lifestyles and on average are producing 4.5 children per couple, naturally.

Hospitals, Universities, Spermbanks and Bloodbanks would typically provide the genetic material for the egg creation process under the guise of cancer treatment and medical research.

We can also create occasional “orphans from destroyed colonies from nigger and/or jew attacks”, Ectogenesis born children that can be adopted by the otherwise infertile or elderly natural-born couples, who could then integrate with regular society and the naturally born, bolstering our numbers further.

Within five generations we could retake the earth and continue exploring the stars.

I'll get right on that

Holla Forums may be a board of peace, but many here desire violence for some reason.
I like your idea better.

You illiterate fuck. Thread invalidated.

Nigger, we have 8-to-12-to-16 years of a trump dynasty to start working on space travel and O'Neil cylinders (de facto to white separation).

We are spreading, our goys are in the government and we are converting more white men everyday.

This is more than possible given our situation.

Sorry I'm from Estonia

test

How long did it take you write this?

I live in Croatia and I'll admit sometimes I have to use google translate to make posts on here. Good effort nonetheless!

We have 8 years of Trump, if this was a dynasty next in line would either be Ivanka or her Jew husband, as they are the ones who are in the white house with Trump. Fuck them both, they are slimy kikes. Barron would only be eligible in 25 years, as the bare minimum age to become president is 35 in the US.

Thanks!

My family and I Immigrated to the US in 2010, the "Hear / Here" is something that still that fucks me up.

How old would Barron have to be to become Emperor?

Mars aeternum

The more I read this over, the more I like this idea.

Is Barron the Mineva Zabi of our timeline? Or is he more like Garma?

Not happening. It doesn't have neither strong gravity to hold onto its atmosphere, nor strong magnetic field to prevent solar winds from literally BTFO all of it.>>9207589

I still dream of a time when people will stop with their childish space obsession.

Well, in the game the people on mars were ebil nazis so probably

Terraforming Mars would take a millennia at least, and its gravity well would be a pain for sending white aliens to Earth. Best course of action is to create swarms of rotating habs out of the materials we get from mining asteroids and the Moon (we Moonman now). We could have automated habitat factories constantly producing living space for whites to multiply. In addition, we can establish habs souly for nature preservation ,in case Earth's ecosystem collapses. If we plan to invade, we can always send a meteor or two, or blast the planet with an electromagnetic pulse to disable most of their defenses.

Anti-space fags gtfo

Why peacefully? If the goal is to exterminate the other races, what difference does it make? Just blanket the planet with neutron bombs.

Why come here if you want to devote your time and thought to something that won't happen for such a long time frame?
Or something from your gay jewish space shows?

The only reason you exist is because your collective ancestors slaughtered millions. You're approaching this from a stance of weakness, probably because of semitic propaganda, which only prolongs the suffering of everyone involved.

If the money america took away from NASA and then spent on niggers and "social justice" stayed were it was: We would've already been in space and had O'neil Cylinder Colonies at lagrange point L5.

without selfdoxing too much: my father works at spaceX and this is a known factoid in the community.

Blame Gil Scott-Heron and his jew handlers for writing "Whitey on the Moon" and ruining this for us.

Niggers, Jews and Arabs are the only cancers in need of total destruction.

Allow South and Central American Indios to become mestizos but with a way higher white admixture ala Argentina/Chile like Italy, Finland and Greece before them.

East Asians can be crushed with relative easy… but they can come up with ideas and inventions like "self healing concrete", "quantum dot monitors", lithium-ion and other such battery technology all because their biology has them to look at the world and think differently than Whites, in an admittedly robotic fashion.

We can live without them for sure but what we currently have with them is a mutually beneficial relationship and I think they know they need us to thrive.

nigger

what about there/their/they're?

So you're promoting race-mixing? Why would you want a young woman or man to breed outside of the white race when there's plenty of whites they could pair with? To save savages? I suspect you have an ulterior motive, and "whitening" a population doesn't work, that's how we got mestizos in the first place. It's also sad that the Greeks and Italians have been mixed, and many of them no longer qualify as white.

Your idea is good, but I propose an alternative - colonizing the Earth's poles and the depths of the oceans.

Pros:
* much easier to travel
* much easier to work with
* trade possible

Cons:
* Attack from foreign forces possible
* Invasion possible, but highly unlikely
* Niggers can't into snow

"there / their / they're" and "your / you're" were easy for me but and "here / hear" and "were / where" fuck me up if I don't proofread/use spell-grammar check.

A bad habit I've been working on.

/sage-ing for off topic and so I don't get mods mad and anchor the thread.

Antarctica should be German and if there was an effort to settle people there I volunteer!

I only want whites to have a space of their own and a place to prosper by any means necessary, I welcome any critique to this idea.

I want Europe and North America to be taken back for the White Man but I don't see many of the bluepilled rising up for RaHOWa

I do however see white flight and this was an alternative I thought could work

O'Neill. Two L's.

With the pozzed direction the science community is going, good luck.

I find it highly unlikely space stuff is ever going to happen, unless we manage to invent some new technologies that we don't even have a foundation for yet. We just can't get the vast quantities of mass into space that we need to build something like a true artificial habitat; Mars and Luna have very low gravity and no amount of terraforming can alter that; and colonizing other star systems is virtually impossible in absence of FTL, the sheer quantities of space between stars would make that a journey of scores of generations and knowing human nature they'd probably blow themselves up before reaching another star. The only way it's going to happen is if we discover new physics that contradicts everything we know about current physics and grants us technology indistinguishable from magic. Maybe it's not 100% off the table. But to me, it looks as nonsensical as colonizing the surface of an atom; the misunderstanding of scale is simply too vast.

"Transhumanism" is the goal of the elite. Hook up all of us to some technomagical AI and eventually transfer our consciousness into the machine. At that point our evolution "stops" as we are helpless from control by the elite, completely dependent on them, who themselves are dependent on their interdimensional masters.

The truth is that we do go to the stars, we do agree to abide by the law of free will, we do obtain multiple mechanisms of immortality, we do obtain full control of our DNA, we do branch out and "conquer" the stars. Each of us will decide our own futures, whites decide to leave all evil behind and eventually become God with a capital G. Other races pursue other goals, and we help all beings who turn away from evil. Many of us are too weak for the journey, too easily scared, too easily distracted, too easily corrupted. Sometime in the future, we go back in time and take all those people and transfer them to a future where we keep them safe and help them ascend. Say goodbye to the Christians, in a matter of years our future selves will come back for them and we will not see them again until we master time travel.

Hope that clears a few things up.

Asteroid mining.
FTL is already theoretically possible. We just don’t have any way of physical testing the hypotheses.

>dilute other races through implied race-mixing while maintaining a pure source of Aryans above earth
user, there is one big problem with this.

This violates the one-drop rule.
No one wants even an ounce of niggerblood. Imagine the pain of those on earth that are close to being white, but not quite. It is very cruel to bring mixed-race people into the world.

Is is much better to advocate sterilization.

I like this thread.

(double-heiled)
Racemixing confirmed yet again to be a tool of the kikes.

Dang, all you guys are so fucking blackpilled. I thought you guys would have been more receptive to this.

I'm an optimist but I feel as if this is pragmatic.

I have family involved in the aerospace field and it's what I'm studying….

The near-future is bright: hydrogen fuel for space travel, materials such as metals and water in asteroids and other plants that can be for colony building, the quest for the reusable rocket, the "mass driver" the concept, trump being supportive of the industry and our ideas…

Sad.

yeah bro, caught me redhanded.

Sounds reasonable, I just think any amount of race-mixing as a strategy is bad because it signals that race-mixing is morally acceptable and most people are blue-pilled followers who will just follow the signals. As far as strategy, the opposite of white flight does happen; You see neighborhoods being cleaned up by homosexuals and hipsters which rises the property values and pushes non-whites out. Better freedom of association in the US so that you could racially discriminate with your business or renting practices would be ideal for our current situation. You could hide the intent of the push under libertarian/anarcho-capatalist banners.

As far as space colonization goes, I've gotten pretty black-pilled about SpaceX and Mars colonization because I know it's going to be a multi-racial hell hole if it was founded by our current society. You have to find a way to only allow Europeans to be the astronauts and colonizers, which is a difficult thing in today's world.

(Checked)
Also this.

I'm all for space anything, it's just hard to see it being a white-only adventure.

There's plenty of land here on earth, in countries where agriculture is easy. Even lawless territories, we could do anything in certain places, almost incognito from the kikes.

Not to mention space is HARD. Nobody here has the skills for that, but colonizing remote parts of the earth? Comparatively easy.

how could you fuck this up? also:
lol faggot

I don't think we'll be able to avoid race-mixing to some extent for quite some time. Just so long as it's only a white man who has no real viable white women to have kids with, I'd imagine it'd be somewhat manageable

I'd want to argue against this, but how can I against Hitler Quads? It's still gonna be more politically difficult than simply using the enemy's propaganda against them to advocate for diversity in minority ridden shitholes. Especially in Israel.

Plz no bully, I trained Sport Sambo and Combat Sambo from ages 11-to-22 in Estonia and it left me with this frame.

I just got into weightlifting and boxing hoping I'd lose the Fedor Emelianenko sambo body for better chest development but my chest is still slow to develop.

Mars can't be terraformed because it has no core activity thus no electromagnetic field. The surface of Mars will remain sterile due to constant bombardment of ionizing radiation.

explains why you takes pics in public bathrooms like a nigger

Or we can just drop a colony on the shitskins.
Anabel Gato did nothing wrong

I'm FROM ESTONIA

Can you come back after you can speak english and Estonia is white? That would be great.

pic related

in theory: duh assuming it's worth "whitewashing" vs the easier task of exterminating
in practice: pipe dream

America isn't white. Europe isn't white.

The majority of the world is degenerate, and that's something that we'll have to accept.

The only reasonable goal that we have is avoiding further race-mixing and kike subversion. Slavs are "White enough"

checked
B-Barron?
Rei or Asuka?

I'm glad somebody pointed this out, every time somebody starts talking about terraforming mars it gives me a case of maximum reee.

Gooks didn't invent anything of value in the last 1500 years, with the possible exception of flash drives. Keep in mind that gooks have always massively outnumbered Europeans.

Nothing of value would be lost by the complete eradication of gooks from the planet. Gooks are just a high-functioning form of nigger which is capable of copying our technologies and mimicking our societies. If anything, gooks have a mutually beneficial relationship with kikes. Gooks are given European technology by kikes, and in exchange provide the kikes with cheap manufacturing labor which starves European workers.

you fucking grammar whores need to go back to plebbit
pieces of stinky shit.
OUT
>>>/reddit/

Massive problem for anyone who likes space, the lack of gravity. It is enough of a problem that prolonged space living will fuck up your body. You need serious artificial gravity solutions.

You are literally illiterate tho, you might not even be alive tomorrow and you plan on going to Mars? How?

You are literally illiterate tho, you might not even be alive tomorrow and you plan on going to Mars? How?

When it comes to gravity our only real options for planetary colonization are floating habitats in the atmospheres of

Venus 0.91 G
Saturn 0.91 G
Uranus 0.89 G
Neptune 1.14 G

For gas giants, floating habitats are the only option of course. And for Venus the surface pressure is too fucking high to build a colony on the ground.

Plenty of whites have no problem with race-mixing. Don't try to win them over. Just use them to spread white genes.

Take the ones that are the most cucked and desperate for pussy and send them into Africa. They'll take what they can get. The less beta ones can have jewesses & asian waifus.

We keep the women for ourselves. Doesn't matter if they're degenerate feminist bitches, they're only enabled by their support network of betas, white knights and manginas. Since all those men will be shipped off to foreign lands, feminists will have to clean their act up and learn to be feminine again.

Male scarcity causes women to become a lot nicer.

dude the moon is like crusted over water that God put there for us to terraform mars.

but Antarctica is already colonized…

As cool as it all sounds, we can't even really terraform earth yet. We don't have a full grasp on weather manipulation, reforestation, etc. And as long as we pay the shitskin tax, it will be very hard to put money into large scale experiments of any kind.

my friend we have technologies unimaginable.
people say we're 50 years ahead behind the scenes but we actually would have to go back in time to go far ahead enough.

Daily reminder Antarctica has a few lakes locked under the ice sheets that are a 2 million plus years old.

misspelling =/= illiterate, no matter how stupid the thread.
fuck off with your quasi-alliteration

better than expected

In ages past, great civilizations have cemented their control over the following millennium through rapid colonization. The Greeks colonized the Mediterranean and became the foundation upon which western civilization was built. The Spanish, Dutch, and English colonized far beyond Europe's shores and laid the foundation for our contemporary world order. Whichever nation is the first to fully delve into grand adventure of space colonization will similarly set the tone for the next thousand years of human development. We have the technology to make that thrust, to harvest asteroids for rare earths and precious metals and to build industry on the face of the moon.

Our present world is nothing more than an egg inside which our species has gestated and grown, but how much longer should we remain confined inside the shell of our gravity well? A chick which fails to destroy its world will suffocate and die, do we not face the same grim end should we continue to be distracted by the pettiness of this world? It is our destiny to destroy this world so that we may inherit something grander, and if the parasites cannot survive the cracking of the shell then so be it.

The course is clear: onwards and upwards.

Glad to see that after years of memeing, space is starting to take hold in the consciousness of Holla Forums as the white man's manifest destiny. Not that we should abandon Earth - just as we did not abandon Europe when we conquered the New World.

Go back to school, and learn English, you idiotic fuckwit.

If they're being suppressed then for all intents and purposes they don't exist. Unless WE can reproduce them.

We don't have money, what we have are memes/meme magick

Meme (Greek: mimeme): imitated thing
Magick: the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will.

And most importantly: the lulz

This is who we are. This is how we build the world we want.

Violence is the quick and dirty way. It's easy to understand, easy to push, and easy to hide from the public eye if you do it right.

My only concern is that after wiping out all non-whites and forbidding brother wars, will we become docile creatures to the cosmos, leaving us vulnerable to the Ayy threat?

Progress in large part has been born from the desire to kill your enemy. If we should have a long period of peace between our ethnic cleansing operations and first contact, it may be our undoing. Our lack of a need to develop advanced weaponry in the absence of a foe may prove a greater threat than perpetual warfare and infighting.

Genghis Khan learned this when his soldiers occupied chinese cities for long periods of time and bore new soldiers trained by individuals who had never seen combat. From them more generations sprang, until they were all slaughtered by a new foe that were hardened veterans. This is why we rotate and cycle troops to and from combat areas.

I think the best thing for us is reducing their numbers but then isolating them to far flung planets, marooning them and using their population as a tool of warfare, to train our soldiers generation after generation.

I'd rather not our space aryan ubermencshen progeny become peaceful and docile before being sprung upon and exterminated by our galaxies yuuzhan vong or umman manda.

Slow down, cowboy.

Brate, nekad imam osjecaj da je Holla Forums Hrvatski LARP forum. Koliko nas je uopce ovde? Par stotina?

I'd prefer if we could recolonize africa and south america tbh

fucking retard

(((Ray Kurzweil))) is one of the Jewiest Jews that ever Jewed and (((Transhumanism))) is his gospel. It's nothing more than another leg of their Marxist directive to destroy western civilization. Transhumans, transvestites, transsexuals, all refuse from the same merchant hands.

top notch.

it's something of a cliche, but i remember reading how in war40k the space marine chapters would purposefully keep a few of the planets under their protection as recruitment bases. to that end, they would keep the planets intentionally harsh, in as many ways as possible, the better to see what cream rises to the top of the survival chain, and thus induct as new marines into the order when needed.

in short, struggle makes us strong. the jew is a parasite, yes, but that parasite has brought about it's destruction in the concentrated autistic shitposting that we do here on Holla Forums. the constant need for challenge and struggle is what allowed humanity to evolve to the top of the food chain and begin reaching for the stars. without some sort of challenge we grow weak. remember, bad times breed strong men, strong men make good times, good times breed weak men, weak men make bad times. we are the new "strong" generation, rising up in response to the bad times brought about by the weakness of the boomer generation.

ESCAPISM THREAD TBH SMH FAM

Why?

1. We're not going to be able to terraform colonies on other planets for a long time

2. Sexual warfare doesn't work when you have good genes. We would be doing them a favor and ruining genes on earth

3. Why not just kill them? If we're a fascist interplanetary confederation we could get enough support to reclaim our home planet.

Also,

You've gotta be kidding me. You are living in this time with the option of closing your eyes and drowning in the ignorance of the normies around you as they destroy civilization. You have a choice, that's more than our ancestors had when their entire country was starving, or their only defence left was to pile up stones around them as fortification. Have you ever had to jump out of a ditch to run through machine gun fire? Or maybe you've had to bury a child in shallow dirt, have you? But if you really want, you can just sit at home and suck on the states teat while playing video games. You could live and die like that without ever knowing discomfort.

These times are far from bad; they're only awful for those who see the truth, sure, but the heaving lump of humanity currently drinking and fornicating itself to death is nowhere near the precipice, not yet at least. Like it or not, we're still living in the "good times," like Romans discussing the movements of visigoth tribes into the borders, we sit at the highest peak of perception available in our age. It's easy for those who see to describe what comes next, but nobody has to listen, and even those who listen have no need to believe. This is why democracy inevitably dies, because at some point the plebs stop caring and will vote for whatever's convenient, so somebody smart needs to step up and make their decisions for them.

But while they still have that option times are far from bad, as painful as that is to accept. Perhaps a few of us will shape the future in some grand, unforseen way that has never before succeeded in history, but perhaps not. So maybe some of us will live to see a better world after this one falls away, but then maybe not. As much as I wish we could be that strong generation, we're not. We're just the last of the weaklings, regretful, somber, and painfully aware of what's about to happen.

We have to figure out what ends we want, what means it will take to achieve those goals, and then pour ourselves into doing it. I think we need need Hitler, but Hitler only appears as a willpower response against crushing defeat which as you point out we have not yet fully seen through. So until and unless there is an economic collapse or we lose a war, we are stuck with Trump. The question is how do we steer Trump toward achieving our goals of physical remove of nonwhites and especially Jews? Or how can we utilize his existing energy and memetic trajectory to build a new direction?

As Trump says in order to defeat an enemy you must first be able to name them. To this end we must not only name the Jew, but get them to name themselves. Talmudism, the Jew/gentile split, "goyim" must be pervasive memes within the zeitgeist of normalfag culture. Now Trump is already naming the muslims and illegals. If we can link those memes to the Jews and simultaneously bait them into glomming their own name onto that mudpile then much of our the foundation will be laid to unleash latent memetic energy of positive white/European memes (heroism, ethnic unity, european greatness, the comeback story, stewardship of inheritance of greek/roman/western civilization)

How do we bait the Jews? They seem to have an unbridled sense of greed and racial pride, as well as a fondness for kvetching. Perhaps we can appeal to their pride through flattery and goad them into the open. Something like "Emulating Jewish Greatness: Hey to build a media and finance empire". These people came from humble beginnings, they had nothing, and now they control Hollywood, Wall Street, and the Ivy League academia. Don't you want to be like them? Here's how they did it.

Certainly the chosenites have recently demonstrated that they cannot resist a good kvetch in their reaction to a simple poster being placed on a school or mosque saying "white people have the right to exist". When are inocuous sentiments such as this are loudly denounced by Jews, they are naming themselves and weaving together the memetic dots for us. We can also bait them into it by pushing things like bans on circumcision, laws against sucking baby dicks, etc. Basically a pushback against practices they hold dear but repulse white people as a normal reaction. Not only does this force Jews to reveal themselves but it links them to the disgust impulse within the hwhite mind. Another good example is pushing the Holodomor. Jews can't stand anyone else stealing the limelight from their beloved Holocaust victimhood extravaganza. Thus they will chastise the Ukranians in private and in public. Our job is to force that kvetching into the public and push it as hard as possible. Once the Ukranian Holomodor and Jewish Holocaust are linked, as the former gains strength the latter can only weaken as its power is diluted. Yet another example is "antisemitism", the Jews' own much-beloved version of the fnord "racism". There is already a growing hatred of muslims in the west as their mass-migration into Europe causes a deep sense of inquited among the common stock self-respecting white man. If we instigate the left into calling any opposition to muslims "anti-semitism" then the bridge is set and said inquitude against muslims and its corresponding anger will seek level ground against the Jews.

OP: wouldn't it be better to just separate and watch us evolve and them degrade?

Your idea could work, I appreciate how fleshed out it is but wouldn't it be much easier to comeback and genocide them once they return to the mean?

Check these Dubs. Based estonian white fag.