SHOTS FIRED

IT"S GOING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misprision_of_felony
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bob-weinstein-gets-emotional-depraved-harvey-saving-company-his-waking-nightmare-1048905
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hope Ben Affleck gets ousted as a predator. Who cares about Casey Affleck.

Honestly, if I witness a crime I have no duty to say anything.

Glorious. Hopefully Tarantino is next.

I see you're all talk then online about hating degeneracy and having morals then

Damn, well I guess Rose isn't getting the great roles anyway so she's gonna crash the plane with no survivors.

Is this the capeshit curse?

jews only like fresh cooch

I don't care about either of those things. Keep chasing your retarded political boogeymen though.

It's called the golden rule. What if someone mugged you on a crowded street and nobody said or did anything, you wouldn't like that right? Likewise it is your duty to testify to/prevent malum in se. Only a kike or female would argue otherwise.

Wew what a cunt.

To be fair he never made any good movies so he deserves it

McGowan is such an ugly feminist now that she has to have a young pic of her as a profile pic.

To be fair she was in a car accident

Clerks and chasing amy were good.

Never cared for clerks

She is still ugly now. Who cares why?

Her face literally got fucked up

No shit. She looks like dogshit. Excuses don't matter.

Kevin Smith isn't a jew.

he's defending a jew, you're defending him
I bet if Weinstein was a muslim you'd be all down for witch hunting him

He has the ugly soul of a jew.

every thought in kevin smith's head ever was placed there by comic books or weed
you really can't get any more jewish than that

well, now i know why they had careers at all, that's at least one mystery solved

I don't understand.

Not an unusual state of being for you.

Who's defending jews, smith? He said he was ashamed to have worked with weinstein. As far as witch hunting muslims no I think there's been enough of that the last 16 years.

Until they have been genocided there hasn't been enough hunting sandniggers.

We can genocide both.

how about we genocide cumskins instead

How about we kill rick and morty fans

I can't get in trouble for not saying anything though. of course I would but I am just saying you should not be shamed for not speaking out.

Deal.

I remember when the Onion wasn't purely devoted to sucking dick.

But it does happen everywhere, constantly. Hell the US Prez is an admitted gloating rapist and no one can apparently do anything.

No. It doesn't.

I warms my heart to see Hollywood torn apart by the golems it created.

Yes you should be shamed when you're a virtue signaling faggot. That's the problem with these people in Hollywood always standing up for some made-up injustice that is of zero risk to stand up for.

spin the driedel somewhere else kike

Is grabbing someone by the pussy rape?

nice meme

Only if they 'let you' do it and you're running against the DNC's chosen candidate.

What are you talking about? I am not virtue singling, who is virtue signaling? How is that even a crime? I get that you should be shamed for it because it really doesnt show what kind of person you are behind scenes but only the front you put up. And thats true what hollywood people do but what does that have to do with anything I said?

I meant you as in someone, not you in particular. My bad user. My point is those that virtue signal deserve to be shamed for not speaking out.

tumblrtards call that 'whataboutism'

Whoever said that?

He didn't start smoking weed till was in his 30s. Not a big fan or anything but cmon compared to most industry types he's based af. COMPARED TO MOST INDUSTRY TYPES.

Religions are based on faith of impossible things being true as opposed to facts. Sounds pretty accurate then. You should just admit that out-right.

So this is what peak reddit intellect looks like.

So did they all blow a load in her or what?

nice counter-argument

But then this board would be empty.

*tips fedora*

Aye aye, when we are done Merkel and the jews will look like amateurs.

oh no who could have known

bod is still okay

It's true. Most religious people can't distinguish faith from fact hence don't even know they're religious.

Gozer is that you?

You're retarded. You're the one unable to separate faith from fact at this point.

Religion is the ultimate "feels before reals", why do you think right-wingers flock to it?

Jews and Muslims are both sandniggers, user.

gozer? I just met 'er!

Leftism is a religion.

You can kind of understand where some people come from. When you are weak you feel scared in certain situations so you pretend no to see anything out of fear.

I personally don't understand because I have practice Aikido, so I don't understand the concept of fear. Perfect example, my dojo was across from a Karate dojo, who would often give us rude remarks, such as Aikido being for weaklings.

Well, one of them challenged me, he was a white male in his 20's. I accepted of course, as I never back down from a challenge.

He had really good form, but his Karate was no match for my Aikido. He delivered a great kick but it was nothing for me, I easily grabbed it and knocked him down. This went on for about 10 minutes until he got too tired.

He got frustrated and left, he was about to cross the street but I stopped him from getting hit by a speeding bus. He didn't say thanks but it still felt good to know that my Aikidoka damashii will always compel me to save someone.

As usual you use the word "retarded" when you're the one whose literally been retarded. Trying to help but unfortunately it's easier to fool people than convince them they've been fooled.
First of all the religion you're clinging to so dearly was furnished by the church. Fun fact the world's largest binocular telescope is called Lucifer and owned by the vatican. Secondly you use words like 'truth' and 'fact' without any context. If you actually had any interest in discovering truth while accepting that scientific method is the best way of determining it, you'd be a flat earther by now.

At least it's funnier than watching him spam "cumskin" everywhere I guess.

Not quite. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misprision_of_felony

Daily reminder that The Onion is owned by Hillary Clinton's main financial backer.

Not even the hollywood jew god got away with sticking his dick in crazy.

And still people support judeo-capitalism.

lol

English isn't my first language and its late at night. Excuse me for making a grammatical error, thank you for blessing me with your vast intellect

Trolling is a art

Oh it shows. I'm just fucking with you but adding a n to an a is almost the golden rule for not sounding retarded.

Will keep in mind English grammar always eludes me if I haven't used it in a couple of days.

If I'm mugged on the street, I don't give a shit if noone says or does anything. It's my fucking business and my fucking problem so other people can fuck off and not be faggot busybodies. Let me experience the fullness of my life, misfortune included, without someone trying to butt in and "help".

ur gonna experience the fullness of my dick in your bum kiddo

Live by feminist identity politics, die by feminist identity politics.

:3 bring it on daddy

Michael Moore, Kevin Smith, Matt Damon and the others getting funded by Weinstein knew what was going on no doubt.

Weinstein was also a big fund-raiser for the Democrats so that would have given him protection.

Obama's daughter whored herself out to Jewish Democratic donors just like her father did.

It was likely just her daughter getting a resume booster by her fathers pal and her fathers pal getting an ego boost by having the presidents daughter as an intern

Such brave. Like a real life superhero.

she gives pretty good head in that video

doesn't look like a panther

Btw, is there any proof about all this sexual harassment?

He admitted it himself in a press release, then said as a way to atone for his sins was going to go after the NRA and make an anti-Trump movie.

So what, they're turning the focus onto the white males instead of dragging Weinstein's name through the mud like they should be? These fucking whores are only saying something now because they don't have anything to gain any longer by staying quiet.

I thought gozer was a man

Nice try Hitler

Is this real? Lol at them trying to recreate the headline that caught on with trumpcucks if it is. The good goyim on (((8pol))) will probably lap this up because ithe gives them fuzzy nostalgia feels.

I'd ask how anyone could possibly believe this but that's basically feminism in a nutshell

its so gloriously hilarious that in the same breathe they are screaming for be treated like equals, they are also demanding to be saved by the patriarchy. Women really are fucking retarded.

honestly i'd only feel tempted to say something if it made me feel shitty for watching it. like, if i witness a thief take something, and someone comes up trying to figure out whodunit, i'd point them out.

I love crazies.

What a slut.

virgin neckbeard trump supporter detected

I am a Ron Paul supporter and I love sluts.

sure you are trumpcuck

SJW SPOTTED AND REPORTED.

not scared of your all caps rage trumpcuck

makes sense on many levels

I really like her sextape.

But then who would pay for your welfare?

I wonder why the well-known perv Tarantino isn’t being named? Is it because he’s started casting for his new film?

So whats the chance these females end up dead for going after a chosen one?

me on the left

GOOS!

Ben Affleck did nothing wrong.

Why is she letting evil white cock inside her? Wtf I thought she hated white men?

I'm sure this will have no negative consequences whatsoever.

afllecki

IS HOLLYWOOD FINALLY CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS?
WILL WE FINALLY HAVE KINO AGAIN?

Fightin' around the world? More like Rapin' around the world, amirite?

Organized religion is all about faith of impossible things being true as opposed to facts. Actual religion itself is all about looking past all the tall tales and seeing the metaphors about the workings of the universe within.

No, this whole thing is Jew on Jew power play which is why it got any traction in the media at all. Weinstein's brother wants to take over the company so he's giving Harvey a shiv in the back with help from (((hollywood))) and the (((media))) which he has more influence over now than Harvey does.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bob-weinstein-gets-emotional-depraved-harvey-saving-company-his-waking-nightmare-1048905

How great would it be if we find out Moore got in on the action?