Army Preps for Urban Warfare in MegaCities

There will be war in the streets of America. Things have been engineered that way.

The scenarios are many, the issues are complex. The current anger from the left, who are violently protesting against President Trump, is just one aspect of it.

But the Pentagon and the U.S. national security structure is increasingly looking towards the shifting demographics around the globe – people have moved from rural areas, and shifted into cities. Where ever conflict stirs, there will be a need for military and SWAT response to the call. Entire cities will be locked down; door to door sweeps will often have violent ends.

Baghdad could be brought home to the streets of America, and the military already knows it.

The powers that be are deeply concerned about the unfolding situations with migrants, illegal immigrants, potential terrorists, political factions, violent protests, arson and riots.

Increasingly, they are training for and expecting a homegrown conflict that will call for them to restore order in a major cities – and even hunt down suspects block to block, like in the Boston Marathon bombing incident, while making some significant infringement of our civil liberties.

During the past several years, there have been reports about unannounced urban warfare drills in major U.S. cities, sometimes in coordination with major events; there have also been military training scenarios that have maintained a consistent theme of civil unrest, economic breakdown and widespread riots.

>>***shtfplan.com/headline-news/army-preps-for-urban-warfare-in-megacities-mass-migration-disaster-and-inner-city-turmoil_02072017

>>archive.is/rz3jN

Other urls found in this thread:

info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-Megacities.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dr. Pierce was right

Youre either a giant fag, a kike trying to slide quality threads, or a combo of those. So go drink some bleach and off yourself

I object! RWDS+military=curb stomp of the left.
Leftists will die in droves if they try to make war.
They didn't have a chance when the military would have been ordered to protect them, as it stands now it wouldn't be a war, it would be a slaughter.

I've been learning to eat dogs and cats. My neighbors don't like it but I feel it's a necessary evil one must become accustomed with when there are food shortages.

If we had only allowed white Christians into the country, the biggest problem would be improving the IQs of prisoners faster.

PhDs in Physics aren't exactly easy to obtain if your mind is not sharp. That guy was ahead of his time.

I would rather give the Low IQ White prisoners a decent check to be sterilized.

of course you would Hyman

It's not just an "obscure news source", it's one of those fear-mongering bullshit sites like infowars. I'm sure they're also selling oversized packs of food or water filters. Tell you the world is ending and you need to buy their products.

CRUSH THE URBANITES

the military can barely pacify "cities" in fuckistan that are 2 stories tall and surrounded by desert. too bad we have 0 shooters and only have dweeb memeposters.

I thought in Turner Diaries it was White people against the far left government. Now it's reverse. We're in charge now.

Nice try FBI

good luck with that

that only happens if you give a shit about the local populous or international (((pressures))) For instance, If CA secedes and it's decided to do another march to the sea (total war), far more expedient ways to cleanse a city will be employed.

Trump made the FBI no longer target white supremacists in counter-terrorist efforts. So that guy's most likely antifa trying to falseflag.

You're right about the Turner Diaries, but the article doesn't specify who they're preparing to fight. Yes, we have Trump, but the deep state isn't finished yet. Unexpected things can still happen; as violent as the deep state/blue church apparatus is, how safe is our new president? Especially since he's going against the wishes of Jewry?

nice b8 m8.

Cities are a failed idea, I wouldn’t live in one if I were given a property for free.

different timeline..

You need to diversify your pic there, racist.

Holla Forums? Holla Forums? CREW?

So many enemies. So much rope.

smh

Nice Get, m8. Not natural trips but definite palindrome.

We already had a thread about this like 6 months ago. Different source, same memo, exact same marketing wank putting a spin on an obvious truth to make it sound cool and ominous.

fab boi, can you post the link, cheers

here's your obligatory "go back to cuckchan"
Anyway, the 6 months may in fact be something closer to a couple of years, but this is basically it:
info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-Megacities.pdf
Not a new development. Urbanization and everything turning into one global fucking favela is nothing new, and nothing we couldn't predict. It's not a signal of any new policy or any plans, it's just the typical "look at how we're using taxpayer money to DO THINGS and MAKE SHIT and it's all new and shiny and cool and we're at the bleeding edge of synergy".

/x/ please go.

It goes further than that. Even if the army "occupies" a territory, they only occupy some major cities, their camps and the most important supply routes. It is impossible for them to control every part of the country they want to occupy and fighting endless guerilla wars makes them go insane.

The feds can never win. We will just cut off the libshits in their cities and let them starve and kill each other like in Sarajevo. When the city has been cleansed, we will come with bulldozers, destroy everything and rebuild it from ground again.

makes sense dude, you should ghostwrite for dan brown, just tie in aliens and some kabbalah shit and you have a big hit.

It makes me wonder how the situation would play out.

Essentially in white countries (with the exception of Eastern Europe) the capitals are overrun with non whites. In the US, state capitals or provinces and administrative regions elsewhere. Non whites if they were determined could seize control of administrative buildings across the board. It would be under normal appearances be a coup. But the question is would whites accept that. The current government would be in effective exile and the military's chain of command broken and conflict. So would the military side with the government in exile, the whites or the non whites.

You feel you are in charge. Shit hasn't even started yet. There is no left and right, it could still very well be gun owners against the (((government)))

Looking forward to this

We know. Now that we have Trump in office we can banda up with the military and provide food, rest, and support while they kill the libtard urbanites instead of the entire country going full fubar.

Amazon, 4chan And Google May Face Antitrust Scrutiny Under Trump

Dump random shit thread.

I sure do wish a nigger would

No.

I have a solution for that! Sterilize them and recruit the able bodied idiots as the crusaders enhanced with the smart drugs to rescue more white people.

so how do i sign up to get a slice of the action??!?!?

>We don't have any shooters
leave it to /k/.

i love happening threads, but holy hell these threads are garbage now, where did all the cool anons migrate to

Wait do they know about the Ice Age?

OUT

speak for yourself tubby

what a bunch of pussies. Syrians or Iraqis, hell even ISIS are tougher than you half nuts. Did you ever stop and ask yourselves that maybe the single reason Obama was letting in so many arabs was because America has a shortage of real men?

As long as they go after the jews,leftists ,traitors,and shit skins. Then by all means in fact can I join up?

At least thery're preparing to fight leftists in cities and not white patriots in the rural country.

Is this CREW or just a bot? I'm confused…
Heil Hitler.

Aren't the leftists weak?

deebly goncerned

You only need to disrupt traffic on a 3-4 freeways to make cities like Los Angeles begin starving in a few weeks. Not a good place to be to say the least.

Let's be fair, the Turner Diaries were poorly written. Pierce was a great speaker but he was a terrible writer who didn't care much for writing a coherent story and just wanted to push a point.
And yet even then, the leftists and the rest of the world is so insane it's starting to become reality anyway. Just like described in the book they're starting to chimp out over bullshit just to destroy the whitey while neocons are spineless cowards occupied with rules that are not going to mean much soon.

WUZ

That probably won't last forever. The spics are still encroaching into right-wing strongholds. Virginia went blue. The wall only slows the process down.

Nice blog post, cock-sucker.

Making the happenings actually happen IRL instead of just shitposting about them.

hell yeah

MEGACITY ONE, I AM THE LAW

Rodney King Redux/warfare