Do you like sassy black women givin you a talking down too and explaining how White People are all evil?

Do you like sassy black women givin you a talking down too and explaining how White People are all evil?

No?

Well then cancel and boycott Netflix

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm2798574/
archive.is/QoSc3
twitter.com/JuddGoldstein/status/829459992906379268
twitter.com/hashtag/boycottnetflix
twitter.com/sirpatstew/status/351533474349461504?lang=en
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
archive.is/xMwbA
archive.is/tri33
archive.is/GfYgJ
archive.is/Ilih7
vimeo.com/44018538
youtube.com/watch?v=mPYcMWLrdN0
youtube.com/watch?v=XwJhmqLU0so
htpcbeginner.com/couchpotato-vs-sickbeard-sickrage-sonarr/
kodi.tv/
jackpmoore.com/
linkedin.com/in/jackpmoore/
archive.is/iN2Be
archive.is/DuksF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NETFLIX HATES YOU

kodi/freetelly(preconfigured kodi,) watch anything you want, the only problem is there's nothing worth watching. Take this gift jews have given of producing shit to rediscover active and producing forms of activity.

I remember seeing the movie, they're making a show out of it now?

Anyway, Netflix has always been pozzed. They don't even have classics like Die Hard or Wild Bunch. You haven't seen Sens8? It was tumblr the TV show.

It was so pozzed that the show first started out with a tranny shoving a rainbow-colored dildo into each other.

A show only blacks and cucked whites will watch.

wow.

Or just don't watch the cucked shows, and rate them 1 star. Seriously, a lot of those propaganda shows have 1-2 star ratings with reviews calling out their bullshit.

If you cannot control your consumption to pozzed entities at all, then you deserve to live in an anti-white society.

Niggers aren't even watching this shit. Only white liberals.

The only downside is indoctrinating young kids, otherwise jews targeting faggots/spics/niggers/sjwasdf with time wasting bread and ciruses is a good thing.

So they turned MTV and Buzzfeed youtube into a series. These kikes really don't see the tide has turned for this shit.

They know, they simply don't have any strategies other than to guilt trip, shut it down, or double down.

Most kids don't like this shit at all. Check cringe compilations for their consensus on liberals.

nigger, why do you even have a fucking account with them in the first place. you and what seems like everyone else who posted are such good goys spending money on the tv jew. But then again youre probably too retarded to find free ways to watch since you have a sub with them. You fucking gay retarded nigger

I'm still amazed people direct link when all it takes is one click to get a .webm under 12 MB.

I saw this movie. It was mediocre, and the giant takeaway message at the end is we're all people. The main black dude is in an interracial relationship with a white chick. The main chick is a mulatto in an interracial relationship with a white dude. The other main black chick does everything in her power to act as genuine european aristocratic high class as possible and has a closet full of wigs. The nerdy nigger with the afro is a faggot with zero redeeming qualities.

I give it 2/5 sensible chuckle worthy.

And there's this wonderful line.
timestamp 1:20

please educate me, I don't know how to webm

My subscription had lapsed last month; have been living abroad and was in the middle of moving but had planned to re-subscribe once I was settled. This just changed my mind. The Harvard incident in which the students raged against a professor trying to explain why the school administration shouldn't be mandating what students wear for Halloween was my redpill moment. Seeing that they've now made a series glorifying that moment is outright insanity. I'll never have a netflix subscription again.

Kill yourself for feeding the Jew

Who do you think watches Netflix the most? What type of user has the time to binge watch every series on Netflix?

This was a movie? What the fuck?

Gonna 1 star that nigger like nothing else and possibly cancel.

It was a little independent movie about race relations on a fake university campus. It was really mundane, inoffensive shit.

All stars on Netflix do is help the algorithm suggest movies you might like. Are you fucking retarded? Go to metacritic if you want to reviewbomb.

If I want to watch a movie or show I torrent it for free nigger.

>>>Holla Forums of courshe. But they would never admit it and instead shit post about avocados being kino :^)

People are getting sick of this shit.

THOUSAND more dislikes than when I clicked on it a few minutes ago lel

They probably expected Clinton to win when they signed off on making this show. Honestly what the fuck were they thinking, everyone can see the anti SJW backlash coming. I guess the hollywood bubble prevents them from knowing any better.

It's making it very easy for new companies to spring up.

GUYS HOLY SHIT
It's a movie where the main character is an angry mulatto chick. The only characters who like her are her obligatory white boyfriend and a handful of elite university blacks who act thug. Everyone else in the movie thinks she's nuts.

Download the video using a mozilla firefox add-on.
Go to a online conversion website and convert the MP4 to webm.
Post here

You should cancel. You can get all of this stuff through torrents, kodi, usenet, mega, etc. There is no reason to give money to a company that produces this trash.

I just downvoted it and its over 4300 now

Most normalfags do, since they have no brain cells to begin with they continue to throw the remaining ones away by staring for hours at this crap. The only thing my roommates do are work, make a frozen dinner, and watch Netflix for hours on end. Sad!

youtube-dl
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/download.html

Fucking cancerous newfags, stop shitting up the board

Are (((they))) behind netflix ?

How the fuck do you stretch that Jewish as fuck movie no one cared about into an entire series?

How the fuck can you base an entire series premise and conflict on SJW race relations and say it isn't propaganda with a straight face?

Oh I'll be damned !
EVERY FUCKING TIME !

you're the cancer here faggot, fuck off back to halfchan

Good find. Saved

What the fuck do you think, retard? On-demand, 24/7 consumption of kike media, streamed to every single device with a screen. Are you stupid? Kikes are behind EVERYTHING regarding ALL media.

I only use netflix for ripping DVDs, I never stream anything from them.

Certainly wouldn't watch anything like this. I'll give it a 1 star anyway.

I really don't want to cancel though (don't have cable TV, already boycott that) plus all those DVDs they have is great for building up my own personal collection of copies.

ayfkm user?

Yes.

Did I do it right?

Does that mean Netflix will pay for a series called Dear Black People?

What the fuck do you think that show Jessica Jones where a white guy watches as the main character gets fucked by a big black guy, then apologizes about it, or Nymphomaniac with black dicks all over the screen was? Netflix is more pozzed than most of Hollywood.

In all fairness, all they did was reproduce what Marvel Comics had already made. And she wasn't white, really, just a jew that stayed out of the sun.

There's no excuse for Nymphomaniac, though. I didn't realize that was Netflix.

You should be isolating yourself from "pop culture" as much as possible. I don't even know what shows are running or what movies are out or what music people listen to. It's all very shitty and normalfags universally have the most pleb taste imaginable.

How does justify anything, you fucking retard?

this thread just saved me 120$/year and sent a tangible financial message to a big media company!

who says the chans are frivolous timesink mind cancer?

Have it your way.

They easily can be, doesn't change the fact that some boards have useful information.

It pisses me off that I have to "somewhat" like them for contributing a lot to the FreeBSD OS which I like (they're big users of it). But yeah, fuck netflix and cable. If it's on TV for normal people, I'm not going to be able to enjoy it anyways.

MDE was on television for normal people

MDE was shit.

Sam Hyde isn't funny, he's just obnoxious

Netflix used to be good when you could get unlimited DVDs and streaming for $7/month. It was worth the money to not have to track down a torrent for everything.

When they started focusing on original programming and began losing the rights to everything, it all went to shit. It's so bad now that you actually have to pay extra just to watch in HD. Pure kikery.

Fuck off Bret and your nigger wife

To bad she can't write.

Even THEY admit that the one drop rule exists.

He has no sense of timing and I cringe every time I see his ham-fisted attempts at "comedy". Then again most stand-up is garbage.

literally anyone could webm that shit…
www.you(just add "magic" here)tube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

Fuck off, retard. Sam Hyde is a hack.

So really it should be called "Deal Liberal White People".

I think it's more about radicalizing the last remaining people who are actually paying attention to them. It's more or less what CNN is doing. They know full well anyone with two braincells to rub together isn't watching them anymore, so may as well throw as much red-meat to the wolves while you still can.

(Heil Hitler)

No shit. No one else cares about the perceived transgressions against upper middle to upper class kids on university campuses.

Yeah how is it even fucking possible for a dindu to have blue eyes? It's an insult just looking at it. Have we really had that many generations of interbreeding?

Recessive genes skipping a generation. Blacks have been in the Americas for 200 years. They're probably a mulatto or a quadroon, but it's really not all that surprising.

Yeah. It's called bowling for behave

This.

who /iptorrents/ here?

Fuck netflix

Lock n Load boys
We are green on target.

There's decades of content you've never even heard of, why not start there?

Look I want to hurt them. Right in the shekels and i want em to know why.
Hollywood needs to pay.

The film was made by a gay nigga. Dude sucks dick on the regular.

This movie came out last year and it sucks. I don't care how Netflix shits itself, I torrent all my content

I wonder if they'll pull an Audi and get 50,000 likes on their video inside of a few hours to pretend that people like this shit?

They're supposed to be ivy university blacks, but I really don't know anymore.

lol

Obviously not a lot of people on this board have a netflix account but there's no doubt that we know people who do. Send this to your parents, siblings, friends, etc. and get them to cancel their netflix account.

Here's a webm.

I want a God Damn app or some shit i can quick check movies for this bs or jews etc.
Im totally sperging out and im not kidding i need an amber lamps :^)

emphasis on
I REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYMORE

Dear Marvel….

Its cool for a jillion niggers to blackwash our heroes

because it's better for you to do something active creative productive than be a spectator to jew indoctrination refuse turning your mind to mush.

See, you're making jokes, but the lead chick in Dear White People has also been cast to play Valkyrie in the new Thor. Be careful what you meme.

Justin Simian?
Really nigger really

Theyve already killed comics… im an old fag at least i had em for a bit.

I didn't see the movie, but it's a school right?
A school where they DO have their club?

Plan-fucking-tation?

It's funny how the movie didn't even make her convincing, she just sassed them out of the room and acted like some jumped up bull dyke.

what was the movie like

imdb.com/name/nm2798574/

Really

I prefer not paying Goldberg 7 shekels a month for some circuses to go with the bread.

How old is that meme? Feels like 7 years at least. Look up a website called J-Dar. It can usually tell you the Jewish content of movies. It's made by the kikes because they are bragging about it. Also gives us some gems like "Ghostbusters was 28% more Jewish than the Holocaust".

Most groids in murica are highly mixed. Snoop dogg is 32%white saw him get tested on some jew program. Anyway we've been feeding niggers our trash girls as a way of culling our herd and literally ethnociding them. Sneaky eh?

This is the point I've been trying to make this entire thread. The stupid mulatto cunt is hated by everyone else in the movie. Every other black character (with the exception of afro faggot at the very fucking end) is a model ivy league student-as uncharacteristic as that may be. Miscegenation aside, this movie is a direct slam on all of the sjw shit that's been circulating recently.

Simien said he was too easy on white people and he's gonna fix that with the show. Nice try though, retard.

Sam makes good social points but he's just not fucking funny. Humor is subjective, but my god his timing is atrocious.

THEY'RE HOSTING THE FUCKING MOVIE YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOT

*Eyeballs you while holding a Nazi dagger.*
Justin…

black college aged SJWs will watch it. BLM people basically, it strokes their egos.

He said this at more than one film festival screening too. This is gonna be pox central.

I likes muh classics plz no bully.
Thanks for the jdar thing

checked

They are hosting the movie and making an original series that serves as a continuation of it.

Read the thread nigger.

the correct parlance is "shitsmear", user

Shit. I take it all back. Movie was already mediocre. Series is going to blow. I'm sorry Anons.

Is this another Harry Potter fanfic?

Are you implying I have Netfux?

People have been sick of this shit for a good three years now.

Why not just use Kodi and a bunch of plugins?

The co-founder of Netflix is literally Edward Bernay's nephew.

If you don't know who Edward Bernay is, look him up. You have a tasty redpill waiting.

(Checked)

This.

Nobody here would pay money to watch jewish produced filth garbage.

Had to look it up. I'm surprised no one's murdered those guys, yet.

*Bernays

If I had mental powers, I'd force everyone involved with Marvel Comics or Marvel movies to shoot each other in the face.

The dislikes rising about 20 every refresh

(((PR)))

LEAVE BARRON ALONE

You do realize you can download something off of piratebay faster than you can log into netflix and wait for the movie to stream.

kill yourself

Double dubs, confirms not to fuck with Barron

Dumbest poster I've ever seen.

shut your casper looking ass up

Why am I not surprised?

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

The only thing I use Netflix for, is validating cc's belonging to kikes, niggers and spics. Fucking spics are always broke…

I see kodi mentioned on the board a lot… is it significantly better than/different from Plex?

i say there's potential for use to start a "dear black people" thing on twitter

I came here to post this.

Yes, leaps and bounds, it sets the standard and keeps getting better.

kikeflix was NEVER good you stupid shitface
they always had shit shows that you needed to pay for
if you can't torrent, you're a stupid goy
>>>/oven/

Is it a thank you for ending slavery?

I used xbmc for about a month before going back to using plex.. I just like their layout better since I just use it for a local media server.

Not sure if this has been posted here, yet- but here's some sassy loud sistah's from the hood trying to egg-on a racewar. Full auto uzi's because you know, racism and muh soggy knees. Fucking Vice.

neck yourself

DEY GON BE FISH FOOD

Dear black women. Wash your nasty weaves. You sheboons are stinking up the office.

oh no! Vice is going to discover our base of operations!@!~

Top kek as they say

Welp, back to pirating I guess.

Can understand where she is coming from, niggers treat their women like shit, they are angry, fine, the giving food to the kids thing and then telling them about Africa? Fuck off, she-boon. If you are so committed to Africa fucking move there, but don't subvert the minds of those kids by filling it with militant-minded "we wuz kangs" bullshit, you're an American, buy into it, or fuck off.

It would take about 20 minutes of flies landing on their faces before they went insane and started begging to come back.

It's going down in real time!

They'll learn to live with it.

What if someone else pays for it and lets me use their account?

Tell your mom to stop supporting kike media too. It's your duty to lead your family down the right path.

Guinea worms would be enough to convince most anyone that nuking Africa off the face of the planet is a good idea.

Not my mom, but she's pretty liberal. I've tried convincing her but to little success.

Yeah, all these yappers niggers and cucked leftists are the same in that regard, happy to shit on the USA but unwilling to get off their ass and go to the place they constantly compare it to or glorify. Utter faggory.

Praise kek

Cancelled my membership.

Thanks, Holla Forums.

This is how it starts, lure white people (since it's the biggest audience) in by making them collectively feel better about winning a couple arguments and then eventually follow it up with straw man arguments to just shit on white people. This show is pozzed to hell and back already.

At this moment, Netflix is starting to delete comments. Two blacks were at the top of the list; their comments were deleted; three others were at the list, those comments are deleted. If someone has a distributing platform, they can take this and turn this right back at them.

"no white person ever wears blatant blackface this is a non realistic problem."

HAHAHA feels good to remember when we went up to a Halloween party in Boston and one of our friends was a "Somalian drug lord" complete with fake bags of coke and weed, a fake gun, and blackface. Some liberals were upset but they couldn't do shit hahaha.

If this show wasn't a full on assault on whites they wouldn;t have concluded it with a gang of campus niggers storming a frat party and trashing the place (antifa whatupppp), and the message of unacceptable halloween costumes "me". Notice how "me" is the last one this chick mentioned? Finality, this chick is the moral arbiter on "ya'll white people" and it's going to be enforced with violence and action. Fuck that, and fuck this show. It's straight out of the new age SJW angry, woke, she-boon playbook. The dude before defending the movie is defending a work that is completely different from this show.

Guess who bought a bunch of Netflix stock a few months ago.
archive.is/QoSc3

REPARATIONS WHEN????!!!

This looks good, i'm renewing my subscription.

Every time.

Will now never get one.
Thanks, Holla Forums.

I was actually thinking about it too. Too bad.

It's called 5 minute mail and infinite free trials.

One day (((they))) will regret comparing le orange illegal deporting man to Hitler just as they regretted comparing Bush and Romney to him. All (((they))) had to do was wait until 2050 but I guess kikes aren't that smart after all.

netflix in damage control mode, censoring dissenting top comments.

The comments will be disabled soon, and the like/dislike bar will disappear.

I love how there's even (allegedly) black people mad as fuck about this. Everyone's starting to wake up, guys. Everyone.

that's the video for you

This faggot:

Is objectively wrong.

Let me tell you faggots a little story:
My family were some of the first people to use Netflix. And I don't mean as in when it was starting to get popular, I mean when the company was just starting up. One time back in 2006 we had some trouble with one of the DVDs not coming in the mail and called customer service, and the girl on the phone immediately redirected us to her supervisor and the problem gotten taken care of instantly. Our account "join" date was older than was technically supposed to be possible.

When they started the streaming services, they had nearly every movie on there you could get with the DVD options. Even as the streaming services started to wane, and services got more expensive, they didn't change our price. I want to say that right before the split happened we were getting four DVDs and streaming access at whatever the lowest billing was, just like all of the older older customers were getting.

Then they split the billing. They cut off the old deal they had with all of the older customers. Now the streaming services have barely half the content they used to have, the DVD prices are significantly higher, and the major focus of the company has been these shitty "Netflix original" series/movies.

Fuck Netflix and fuck its shit policies. I don't know what changed in the company - (((though I can suspect))) - but it's gone from being one of the most consumer friendly in the world to actively punishing them, all in the span of about a decade.

178 replies and nobody posts this.

This is actually a good thing. Now more people will be exposed to the retardation that is blacklivesmatter.

Thanks, SWC

I find it incredible how even when they put the statistics in their own propaganda, they think that blacks are threatened by racism.

Soon.

Anti-white liberals don't understand they're a small minority, not even most non-whites hate whites. You ask the average Asian guy if he hates whites and he'll most likely say no.
A lot of this backlash isn't just coming from common white people, it's also coming from other races who are sick of lib cucks telling them that all non-whites must be liberal, anti-gun, anti-white, pro-Marxism democrats or else they have internalized racism.

Holy fucking shit. I found this in the related vids section. How (((cancerous))) is THIS?

What the hell is that?

They really don't. They've got the biggest fucking mouths and they own all the soapboxes (like CNN) so they actually trick themselves into believing they're a majority.

Casting for Jon-Benet Ramsay movie. Holy fuck did that vid make me angry.

This.
I know a guy from Hong Kong and he's easily the most racist person I know, but he doesn't hate whites, he fucking hates blacks and spics. He's a hardcore conservative.
He's logic is

That is fucking morbid. Did the kids actually volunteer for that?

What do you think? Actor kids that age don't have parents, anymore; they have agents.

Hollywood(Cable TV as well) blacklisted them, basically. That small selection they have now they have to pay what they used to pay for the huge selection they used to have.

(((they're))) playing dangerous, holy shit

Is this picture real? Please be real.

Canceling Netflix is what they want you to do, so they can go into Lefty Hyperdrive and become an official mind control tool of its newest majority stock owner, Soros. By all means boycott though.

twitter.com/JuddGoldstein/status/829459992906379268

I think it's real, but I don't know for sure.

Actress, actor is masculine:

meant fo>>9208753

meant for

If you're going to watch movies torrent them.

Fuck yeah, the left is waking up more normies then we ever will if they continue to be this retarded.

There are a bunch of commentary videos starting to pop up, now. I won't post any here because I don't recognize the channels, so I don't know if they're pozzed or not, but the general consensus is that Netflix done fucked up.

The movie ends the same way with the frat party and the afro faggot ruining everyone's fun. The best character in the movie is CoCo, the movie's Uncle Ruckus, the black character that hates everything ghetto.
It's not a bad movie provided the viewer interprets Sam as angry, lost and confused and not in any way justified or rational in the shit she says. If what user said here is true that the director thought he was going "too easy on white people" the show is already more worthless than the shit we already knew it was going to be.
t. dude that was halfheartedly defending the movie before

This is some of the most cringey shit ever.

â–¶Anonymous 02/08/17 (Wed) 20:07:48 f5c922 No.9208941>>9208975 >>9209015
This is my first and last time posting on this website. My son was in a drunk driving accident yesterday, and his last dying words were: Mom, all hail kek. I did a google research on it and that led me ultimately here.
Looking at your forums for the last hour, I have seen:
Green frogs (named Pepe apparently.)
Many racist remarks to God's Chosen People.
Cartoon women drawn in promiscuous ways
Nazi propaganda
Various drawings of what appears to be an islamic merchant
There is a line between free speech, and insane, disgusting crap that has already been detrimental to the lives of MY children, and I am sure children across the world. I just want you all to know that I have started my campaigning against your "chans" as of today. If you as an online community do not clean up your act, i will be forced to take legal actions against your channel. I myself am a very rich woman, and my husband will be sure to get the best team of lawyers to do the mash, to do the monster mash. The monster mash, it was a graveyard smash.

kek

Once again, the liberal strawwoman is actually correct…and they can't see it.

Where the fuck did they get full auto uzis.

fuck mobile posting srsly

Who cares. Black people can't aim for shit. That's why they have Uzi's. It's like a garden hose that sprays bullets.

7/10

5/10 imo, low effort

Probably had some Jew bring out grandfathered trigger groups for them.

I decided to check out the boycottnetflix hashtag. The liberals are soaking it with their "fragility" meme and vaginal juices. I was really surprised for a few seconds before I remembered Twitter's the limp-dicks' version of an imageboard.
twitter.com/hashtag/boycottnetflix

Some of the comments are amazing. One guy is saying it's okay that there's a boycott because "it's only Trump supporters." He actually thinks there's only 30 of us or something.

this was pretty crap, dude
dont quit your day job

Can you buy Netflix subscriptions with EBT cards?

Yeah, along with alcohol, cigarettes, and potato chips.

It's unbelievable
The maker of this video was looking at the statistics, seeing that black men kill black women eighty/ninety something percent of the time, and in his editting office, he goes "oh fuck, how do I spin this away from black people".

They are deliberately trying to engineer attention away from their problems, and instead, pin it on whites. It's brilliant, but for what purpose?

There are Netflix giftcards at Walmart, so I imagine they can.

Some of our tolken Chads need to take one for the team and start cucking negros and prove to them that their nubian queen loves the BWC. We must meme it into reality that nonwhite males are the real cucks and deep down know they want to be white.

Guilt money, mostly. Political power. Affirmative action. If you have to ask this shit, you need to lurk more.

It's already a meme. Ask any other user to post the stupid black chicks can't resist white dick pictures. I refuse to have bestiality on my computer.

for fucking real?

they didn't learn anything from their 13th amendment catastrophe?

To the redpilled negro they realize their people are degenerate and fucked up but that's only because whitey corrupted them, they are right though about faggot whites who have a thing for adopting niglets.

(checked)
(checked! Geez, I guess I am overthinking this. I'm sorry Kek)

I mean, I know the person is trying to "empower" blacks and "usurp" the "white power structure", make blacks the leaders of the country and all that bullshit, but seriously; do they actually believe what they are putting out? What gives them the motivation to get up in the morning and deceive this much?

Man, I ran the number and I got:

Black man on black woman = 90.5% of murders
Anyother race on black woman = 9.5% of murders

I wonder how many of the rest are spics.

Whenever I hear this shit, I wish someone would just start a charity to help relocate the lost and angry to Africa. One way plane ticket provided at no expense except a renouncement of citizenship and a contractual agreement to never enter US territory. I want to see how badly they lose their shit.

Some, probably, yeah. The young kids probably do. Oldfucks like Al Sharpton who have been capitalizing on this shit for longer than I've been alive know it's a ruse. Dolezal and King know it's a ruse. I don't know if Van Jones is in on the ruse, he's retarded enough for me to believe that he's another true believer.

Should find the negress and give her some h8chan love

Netflix, you could be forgiven for this horrible show by making something shitkins will have to pretend is wonderful to avoid being called the r word. A good Netflix origninal would be Malcolm X starring Mark Wahlberg. Or Ted.

That was my first thought

WHY ARE THEY PLAYING WHITE MAN'S MUSIC.
HOW DARE (((THEY))) RUIN SUCH AS PERFECT WALTZ
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Surprisingly this isn't available on Netflix Canada.

They don't care about being called racists, user. White people are the only ones who react to that. Blacks just claim it's impossible for them to be racist because of lack of privilege and other bullshit.

twitter.com/sirpatstew/status/351533474349461504?lang=en

It is.

Not yet anyways. But don't worry, it'll get shoved down our throats with the next infusion of Bollywood shit.

This is cringey and homoerotic as fuck.

There's a placeholder for it.

Summary that people can send to friends & family to redpill. Additions welcome.
""NETFLIX IS LITERALLY JEWISH PROPAGANDA""
""Marc Randolph"" is one of the co-founders of Netflix,[1] and its first CEO.[2] Randolph stayed on the board until 2004.[3] Randolph is the great nephew of ""Sigmund Freud"" and nephew of ""Edward Bernays.""
""Edward Louis James Bernays"" was an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of ==public relations and propaganda==, referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations". Born 1891 in Vienna to ""Jewish"" parents
""Sigmund Freud"" ; born Sigismund ""Schlomo"" Freud; 6 May 1856 – 23 September 1939) was an Austrian neurologist and the founder of ""psychoanalysis"", a clinical method for treating psychopathology through dialogue between a patient and a psychoanalyst.[3] Freud was born to Galician ""Jewish"" parents in the Moravian town of Freiberg, in the Austro-Hungarian Empire

FUCKING KIKES FUCKING KIKES

Doing my part fuck faces do yours

Even normies and other minority groups are getting sick of nigger behavior.

Maybe your Jewish friends killed your son and his last words are a sign that you are meant to be here either that or you are a shitty shitposter.

Way ahead of you. The selection was fucking shit anyway. Fuck 'em.

CHECKED AND KEKED

Absolutely true… ON BIZARRO WORLD.

Based negro. If only we had more of them in this world. White people do this shit and you're not only going to have to throw down (end up in jail for instigating it) but you'll have the entire restaurant up your ass and then have to deal with virtue signaling white trash putting them on a pedestal. This shit will stay low key and hit home far better.

Yeah, they're at the bottom. I'm willing to overlook the other hostile rhetoric. It isn't like we'd do the same.

Hope for normalfags slightly restored.

Goddamn Netflix had the worst sense of timing in releasing this.

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

wew

They may be NPCs, but they at least know when they're being shot at. With normies it's just a matter of the right stimulus coming along.

WE WUZ KANGZ

why cant all the black people be like this

Good copypasta, I may use it in cuckchan to troll the retards there.

(checked & checked)
Because then we'd have less shit to complain about, and where would the fun be in that?

i cannot possibly wrap my mind around how the fuck one can become as horribly weak and omega as fucking Wil Wheaton and Burch without fucking imploding. How can you go so far into pitiful, pathetic territory without waking up one day, looking in the mirror, and saying to yourself "no, I'm a sad faggot. everyone hates me and i'm not happy. time to change. time to give no fucks and rip shit up. YOLOOOOO"? If you're already a fucking crushing singularity of cringe and desperation that gives everyone who lays eyes on you second-hand depression, why the fuck would you not just say "fuck it" and do whatever?

These people squirm in chains of their own making.

the exceptions do not make the rule, user. Hundreds of years of attempted civilization have not sunk in to their race as a whole, albeit a good part of that is due to the antagonistic forces of the kikes pushing them the other way.

Additionally, there are plenty of niggers that can appear to NOT be niggers, but really are, deep in side. A large number of black people who come across as "based" keep up this charade of "acting white," but when something really gets under their skin, their inner fucking chimp comes roaring out and they drop the mask.

Because finding a redpilled or cool black person is like finding peace in the middle east it isn't possible now but it could happen later.

46k dislikes still.

I love seeing kikes waste money and even lose money by wasting money in this case. People are unsubbing left and right. My parents unsubbed even.

He did absolutely nothing wrong.

I'm entirely satisfied with the veneer of being civilized. People getting angry is part of being human, provided it's controlled anger and not a fucking riot.

one of these things is real, the other requires a genocide.

kys nigger

And as always, gizmodo made a article telling "Le evil nadzis are boycotting Netflix"

archive.is/xMwbA

jej

FUCKING WEW

He has every right to be upset about the miscegenation of his race, same as you. Are you suggesting that all non-whites should worship us and thus try to mix with us? How would that be in any way a good thing?

Apparently the 50,000 dislikes were all nazis and the 2,700 likes weren't. That makes Nazis 95% of people.

What are you some sort of faggot?

But then I can't rate it half a star.

123movies dot is
shit has everything

fucking damn, is that some glorious grade A salt
who knew someone could be so fucking buttblasted over someone appropriately reacted to being completely shat on. How DARE actions have consequences goyim, you take our insults about you and you LIKE them!

Voting with your wallet is the best vote you can make.

How to spot a mulatto:

Variant #1 - Big wide nose, typically a sign of a jew-produced mulatto. Jews were not only the the slave traders that brought niggers to America but the majority of slave owners. Famous mulattos of this variant include Sammy Davis Jr. and Chuck Berry. Fun fact: Sammy Davis Jr later converted to Judaism. Seems you can't take the jew out of jewlattos.
Variant #2 - Not quite white, not quite black. This type of mulatto is the most commonly used by the (((media))) because most of their african features are diluted. Famous mulattos of this variant include Denzel Washington, Halle Berry, and Shemar Moore.
Variant #3 - Nigger in all ways except brown skin color. No matter how much white blood is mixed, a mulatto will often still be a nigger in all aspects of their lives.

Why is identifying mulattos so important? Because mulattos are living proof of miscegenation in action. An easy form of redpilling people on race is explaining that the exceptions they see in races, i.e. intelligent niggers is due to mixed-race genetics. Mulattos are 99% of all "intelligent" niggers. In other words, the only reason why they were ever remotely smart is because of their white genes. They should not count as black just like hispanics should not be counted as white, as well as every other mixed-race mutt.

you're giving it zero stars by downboating with a lack of shekels, stupidface.

This is the kind of reasoning that justifies the black male x white female meme. Race mixing is bad from any perspective.

i always find it amusing how the "hottest" "black" women are always mixed. Always. There is never a "super fine" black chick who makes it big on her looks who has 100% african genes, it's always the ones with pretty aryan features and a non-squashed nose. You never see fullblood niggresses propped up as part of "black beauty."

The most you get are abortions like Leslie Jones who succeed purely on being "wacky and hilarious." People try to ignore she's a bitchy reincarnation of Harambe.

What do you all think of this nigger garbage?

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fKr84b1_vA

Not even niggers like that.

It's ok if we do it :^)

pure coincidence

we need to bring blackface

backface

This is well known among blacks, though they try to avoid talking about it. Self-hatred among black women runs especially deep, and they regularly reference "lightness" as a positive feature, pressure each other to "relax" their hair (disgusting abrasive chemical process which semi-permanently straightens it), etc. Look up "colorism" for more on that.

But user, I am a mongrel.

No nigger. My reasoning is White men get all the girls, everyone else can have a giant homo orgy.

go do it user, follow your dreams

Race mixing is not acceptable for men or women. How can you expect white women to stick with white men if you're willing to fuck anything female?

Then you should know better than most; you were probably a result of the whiteness envy you seem to be supporting.

Why is Netflix making shows for blacks? Do they get Netflix in jail now?

Already an American ultranationalist.

Eh. I don't have the typical horrific WMAF inferiority complex problems.

Mandatory:

I wasn't implying you have whiteness envy; I was suggesting your non-white parent did and was attempting to improve his/her own stock. Because that's the result of non-whites worshiping whites. I've personally seen this happen.

Kek I'm definitely stealing that one for gets checking.

news.com.au/finance/business/media/netflix-dear-white-people-trailer-sparks-backlash/news-story/97324b805122ecaff8bd9f7898acf794

Yeah, my mother doesn't have whiteness envy. I don't have the fucked up identity problems normie mongrel halfies bitch about that result from weird parents.

Well, I cancelled my subscription today. The only thing these kikes will understand is voting with our wallet. If they see a huge drop in subscriptions it will force them to change their ways or they can keep pandering and suffer the consequences.

its fucked. i dont know how they do it…

the more i got redpilled the more i lost my drive to watch tv and movies. im now down to my last movie being hacksaw ridge (only because of mel) and im finishing off the walking dead. i dont expect to start any new series again.

Why are you watching that? It hasn't been good since the pilot.

That isn't one click, nerd.

This is: savedeo.com

I didn't know it was humanly possible for someone to be so gay.

Do you think he's aware of how unfunny his self deprecating comedy is?

god damn it, I bet 99% who disliked don't know who Edward Bernays is and they really should know by now

"I grew up watching CNN, MSNBC, I knew who all the Republicans were." This bitch:

checked
INSTALL KODI YOU FAGGOTS

Not that it will help them. These spergouts just redpill more normies. They're practically doing our job for us.

No.

Only if we play slave and master afterwards. Bitches love that shit.

I tired to stick with that one, but as soon as the oil drilling and the lesbo shit started I couldnt watch it any more.

No, I think in his mind he is charming in a non offensive way.

Dear Netflix,

Goodbye.

Sincerely,
White People

(heil'd)

Do any of you subhuman niggers not just buy your movies anymore?

Where do you think you are?

I'm not a poor faggot, for one.
Two, buying blu-rays make you an anti-faggot. Streaming is for queers.

I swear to fucking god if ANYTHING in his autistic film talks about financial hardship, he can go fuck himself. Tuition is $25k/SEMESTER there. Jesus Christ.
There's a trashcan with this gay poster on it by Dodge. One of these two.

anything but pirating old movies is disgusting. i'm not watching any new trash, let alone pay for it. and i sure as hell aint paying for something that's existed for 10+ years

He's got that SJW smirk cranked up to 100%

it's like they're trying to be smug but can't pull it off

REKT

and everyone wonders why niggers are so dumb

Why the fuck do I need that shit when mpv works just fine?

You just outed yourself as an easily addicted, mentally deficient, untermensch.

Normal people can do things in moderation. That's the real control.

When you can't control yourself, is when you completely cut off.

Also,

Poser.

The "Whedon & Co" crowd may be a massive bunch of cucks, but I still can't help but enjoy Nathan Fillion. I don't know how much of his current "asshole jock" typecast is real and how much is acting, but his charisma just makes all of his characters come off as the most likeable character in whatever he is in.

Pics like this one make me wonder how much he abuses these cucks in real lime. Part of me really hopes so. The other part hopes he isn't one of them.

Fillion is another "Dude, I fucking love science" faggot.

It's interesting how the comments are filled with normies disliking the show for racism, while there's comments sprinkled in talking about kikes, and NO ONE is condemning them. Holla Forums has made casual talk about kikes so common that no one even thinks twice. People just go "yup, kike media is at it again".

I love how each of their faces is like a reaction to being called a nigger to the face.

(checked)
FULL HOUSE
CY+2 is the year antisemitism becomes mainstream! Eat your heart out Bateman!

More and more I'm beginning to understand why there's so much SJW/Special Snowflake insanity in modern times. It's because white identity was destroyed by the loony left so the millennial generation and later half of the x generation filled the void by declaring themselves demidragonfurotherkinsgenderfluidcruiseboatwhatnots and this combined with the breakdown and destruction of family the left has always been trying to achieve since its earliest days. They've created a lost generation of men and women but they're quickly finding themselves again looking at all those dislikes. Hopefully generation z learns from our mistakes and from the early reports, they are.

Dumping some of his university's existing retardation. Right now they have 2 BLM flags strung up over their library, with maybe all of 10 niggers actually attending the school.

archive.is/tri33

archive.is/GfYgJ

archive.is/Ilih7

Concept trailer:
vimeo.com/44018538

Video interview - OPEN COMMENTS
youtube.com/watch?v=mPYcMWLrdN0

Comments are also open, as far as I know, on these articles still. Cuckman isn't too picky about disabling shit.

Past trailer - Old comments here are also fucking hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=XwJhmqLU0so

D-Did you watch the thing? If you watched the thing you would see what it's about.

You're judging the movie by the title. Granted it is a cringe/edge/fluff piece….this is probably what we need.

Then again niggers are pretty stupid and won't get the message.

kikewood lapdogs, you and your family

you niggers also need to go back
thread littered with shitheads
>>>/reddit/

But that's wrong, niggers are only 3/5ths people.

I'll be happy when "net neutrality" goes away and these fuckers start getting charged for using 30% of the entire internet.

NEITHER CAN I

pls continue
This actually seems interesting

Real niggers hate dark skinned black people who don't nig it up, and call them "crispy". They desperately try to have kids lighter than they are, while wearing fake hair that looks like white/asian hair, all the while screaming how they're proud to be black.

If I wasn't feeling sick as fuck, I'd swap those pictures out with the shits that tortured that fellow with the mental problems.

I do, albiet movies that aren't overtly propagandised by Jewlywood standards. I also get them used or hugely discounted so they barely see a profit. If I'm not sure about a movie I'll pirate it first, then get a bluray for cheap. I'm a sucker for quality and pirated rips are too compressed for my eyes and uncompressed rips throttle my bandwidth, plus I like tearing through extra features.

You reek of a cuck. Do you happen to like "le based kikes" too, cuck?

canceling and buying a gym membership

gonna get f i t

he says "bravely" to seem like he's not bothered and making fun of the situation but throwing in "dickheads" before it just confirms the fear and rage

That trash can has been there for months, so you probably have all the time in the world.

Yea our founding fathers actually held a committee to decide that. Universal American truth.

On the whole it is nice to see the gears switching in people as of late. I'll bet all those people saying "this is why Trump won etc." are those who didn't vote for him but can understand why people did. That is a big start.

Holy shit, does it ever. Nice spotting.

The first panel I'm pretty sure was based off of a edit of a bunch of BLM niggers speech so it was only a bunch of UH!s and a few NIGGAs sprinkled in. Does anyone have?

30 years of being hated for being Roddenberry's self-insert.

Dear White People had that scene where the hot white cheerleader goes and fucks a nigger.

They put every stereotype they could

interedasting.
Yes.

What a bizarre mashup. Continue.

dot com?

Shit. Never mind. I just realized the "is" wasn't a grammar error.

this guy is a hero

It's cool, it took me a minute to read that too.

Already on it user. So far there are three little mutts roaming Atlanta with my genes. It's an expensive hobby, I have to keep my real identity secret because I'm not going to raise them. In the end I think they may end up a high ranking drug traffickers or gang members. hell, maybe even a homicide detective.

Doing God's work???

I got an NES when I was 8. Never stopped playing video games after that.

It was easily recognizable sarcasm. Not that I agree with the message. It was just a stupid sarcastic libtard trying to diminish the statement that people are making by unsubscribing.

It's based off of some college debate team that badly passes middle school level.

I really don't think god has anything to do with this, considering how often I have to get tested. The people at the clinic know me by name. The std rate in Atlanta for niggers is around 50% and I like to live dangerously.

Same here but I stopped playing games sometime around 2005

Audible kek.

Cuckery is never going to happen in China?? Hahahahaha it already fuckin did man. They're the only commies left. Look up man woman relations in China. The men are utterly cucked. They hand over every paycheck to their wives, who make all financial decisions. That on top of the expectation that the men all be hardworking and wealthy. Women run the show there!

What a perfect way to send it out

We need to do a huge shill campaign getting whites to ditch Netflix and switch to Kodi or something. Push the jew angle so people don't feel as bad ripping them off through pirating.

These companies are fucked without white money. Piracy is how we fight them.

You have to be an idiot to pay for Netflix. It's SUPER EASY to find a hack account but if that's beyond you or not worth it, you can buy accounts for $1 or $2. Every account allows 5 devices and most people only have 2 or 3. Either way, it's only 10 or 20% a month and you don't support nigger shit like this put out by fucking Jews.

If you're like me, take the opportunity to write Netflix a letter instead.

wow, tell me more.

I subscribed to netflix when they still focused on buying movies rather than producing their own shit. I never watched any of their original stuff, and they're sacrificing their budget for it. Bunch of retards

Stranger things was pretty good though.

House of Cards is okay, though very degenerate. Still, I appreciated the allegory to what would have been the Hillary Clinton administration if Trump had not come along.

Offtopic, but sometimes I catch myself wondering if Jimmy Carter could have beaten Trump if the dems had nominated him. Carter *did* only serve one term; he would have been eligible.

Carter is a huge christfag and with all the work he does for Habitat For Humanity, I wonder if he could have stolen some bible belt states from Trump. Trump took the rust belt; Carter could have (?) taken the bible belt.

Carter has brain cancer

Drop le Walking Dead like a hot potato, 10/10 on hacksaw ridge being your last movie standing. Mine might be blade runner and dune just because they programmed me too young

(Checked)
WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Just canceled after many years.

If you're on the edge (see: are a bitch that can't survive a fucking Netflix boycott), get this:

htpcbeginner.com/couchpotato-vs-sickbeard-sickrage-sonarr/
^Downloads new shows/movies as soon as they're available. You can use your phone to search for them and add them to the download queue on your PC.

Download Kodi: kodi.tv/

Plenty of addons to stream shit for free. Library is a gorillion times bigger than Netflix.

Even blacks are starting to realise that whites make everything better.

where the fuck do you think you are, Redditor?

lmao, that author is turning people right-leaning for us. Thanks for securing Trump's 8 years, retards.

I guess it's because the poster probably posted his comments there and don't want to be recognized by us.

5000 more dislikes in twenty minutes

Want to see a whole new level of autistic screeching? Next time a normie talks to you about Netflix or movies or any of that shit, tell them you don't like movies.

It took me years to figure out normies are the ones that are actually autistic.

Anyone else short the stock? Called it yesterday when I saw it go viral.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

top kek

>Get the same look as that guy from "they live" the moment he named the jew

That's nice and all, but what if someone is at a decent distance with a rifle? You can spray and pray like it's CoD and you might get lucky, but if rifle dude can shoot you're going to be hitting the pavement pretty hard.

This, I'm not interested in western shows/movies in the first place since it's all jewish propaganda anyway.

Game of Thrones was great until the fucking fanbase went full autismo and don't even realize it's about people getting the jew off the throne.

I liked it until the point where they said fuck the source material and literally released a fucking fanfic as canon

Was that around the point the author quit giving a shit and just kept bitching about people joking that he'd die before finishing the book? If so fuck him, he had years to finish that shit.

B-b-but I like moving pictures ;_;
Save me from this normie hell

113K now.

This. Kodi is free and the streams always run smooth.

Do I need any accounts or hardware to use it? I seldom use streaming stuff.

I was briefly subbed to them some years ago, but then they lost the rights to Stargate SG-1 in my country, and I promptly cancelled the subscription. I could've used an extension that makes it possible to set the netflix locale to US, but why the fuck would I want to keep subscription to a shitty website that doesn't even try to keep the rights to good TV shows?

The sleeping frog has awoken.

You don't need an account. You just download kodi and install the addon called exodus and get thousands of movies.

This is just a media player, then you install third party addons that stream pirated stuff? My internet's too shit to stream at respectable quality anyway, but that sounds interesting.

That's why nothing ever beats having a physical/digital copy with no strings attached. I never liked the idea of paying for streaming, because I knew shit exactly like that would happen.

Game Of Thrones is filth. The books rely purely on degenerate garbage to shock and scandalize the reader, as the author vaults from one over the top sexual scene to another, occasionally making a foray into gory violence. I had friends recommend me the series before the show was around, I read the first two books and was disgusted at the fact such drivel could be considered worth reading. Its success is a real indication of how far society has fallen, there's no higher spiritual side to the work at all, just pure degeneracy. The Jews must adore the goyim that so eagerly lap up the animalistic trash those books and show spew out.

It's always hilarious when this happens. They are deleting comments nonstop but they can't stop the flood of criticism and derision, and the more they censor, the more outraged people get. You would think they would learn, but no, they insist on digging on their own graves.

Dude I haven't even touched the books. I'm just saying the show's pretty damn good, with a few exceptions to the rule.

Essentially that is what it is. Some of the streams can lag but I have usually been able to get it to work.

Exactly what is "good" about such subversive promotion of degeneracy?

Interesting. And here I was using Putlocker. Does that include foreign movies too? And are the movies downloadable?

Can the left make any article on something without being vulgar and insulting?

Buying all 10 seasons of SG-1 is a bit out of my range right now, but I might do it eventually. For now, I just keep the whole series backed up on an external drive.

I've got an android box with kodi, but don't know any good add ons to watch anything good. Any suggestions?

Black just means negroid, not the actual skin color, for Americans

I have watched Japanese movies with kodi before but I can never download them.

That's really all they have left. So much for "when they go low, we go high". It's a hallmark of the left to be hypocritical.

predictive programming

Not really. I wouldn't call myself uptight or anything but I always sort of wince when I see articles with headlines like that. Not because I'm offended, but because I'm embarrassed - for them. It always comes off as super tryhard. It's like being able to spot a newfag on here but it's an edgy "I'm not like other XYZ" that they do. I see it a lot with women, too; they add in lots of unneeded "Fucks" and the occasional "Cunt" into what they're saying/writing to signal how in your face they are, maaaan. It's stuff that you see twelve year old's do when they begin to get a little more daring around people of authority (mainly parents) by throwing out the odd "Damn" or even "Shit". In those articles and whatnot, it's just edgy filler.

Just read my post above but edited to be #notyourtypicalprogressivebadass

Not fucking really. I wouldn't call myself some uptight cunt or anything but I always sort of fucking wince when I see articles with headlines like that. Not because I'm offended like some douche, but because I'm embarrassed - for these cunts. It always comes off as fucking super tryhard. It's like being able to spot a newfag on here but it's an edgy "I'm not like other you other cunts" that they do. I see it a lot with women, too; they add in lots of shit like unneeded "Fucks" and the occasional "Cunt" into what they're saying/writing to signal how fucking in your face they are, maaaan. It's shit that you see twelve year old's do when they begin to get a little more daring around people of authority (mainly parents) by throwing out the odd "Damn" or even "Shit". In those articles and whatnot, it's just edgy fucking filler.

See how that reads when you add in that filler? If you're twelve and/or have the mentality of a twelve year old it comes off as "Real badass, man! I just wanna listen to Rise Against and fucking punch a Nazi!" They do the same thing with sex, too. They needlessly make stupid references to it and blurt out "Dicks!" and "Pussies!" like they've got tourettes. Again, it's really juvenile. It's something you'd see a twelve year old virgin ramble on about who's curious about sex but too inexperienced and scared of it. It's like an unintentional verbal signal that's showing that they want to understand it yet fail so completely that they end up showing the world by being so awkward about it. When you've developed a little more of a palate, however, it comes off so strong that you can read that and just taste the bullshit in the air.

this guy happens to be one of the writers for the show and openly hates himself. i've been noticing some advocates for the show say it's satire, but their very writers loathe white people.

is he jewish?

Stephen Colbert and The Daily Show are also (((satire))) Don't be fooled by their word games.

Currently, it's sitting at about 5% likes and 95% dislikes. We can assume that SJWs and general cucks have all banded together to upvote this, and all they have managed is a measly 8k. We, normies, and the "alt-right", make up the rest. The far left is a very loud voice but they are a tiny minority. I guarantee they are trying to upvote this with all their might, but they just can't get the job done. No amount of clickbait articles will do the trick.

Need to find out about the P in his name
let's start
here's some moore.
jackpmoore.com/

linkedin.com/in/jackpmoore/
still no clue on the P in his name

It keeps getting better.

Be sure to keep screenshots and tabs on it, Google will pull some bullshit for sure.

Just look at his face, specifically his ears. He's a kike.

His email, maybe we should ask him directly ?
[email protected]

user, tune your jewdar.

The dislikes are still increasing rapidly. I swear it was 139k 15 minutes ago. Now it's 143k.

Simian archives:

archive.is/iN2Be

archive.is/DuksF

From what I understand, it's a satire of "post-racial society", meaning it's satirizing the idea that racism is no longer a problem. In other words, "white people is still racis' as fuck, yo". The people defending it as satire think the word "satire" alone is enough to defuse this. But I haven't seen the movie, so I could be wrong. This is just the impression I get from everything I'm hearing. I may torrent it and see what the deal is.

Either way, by the trailer for this show, people have more than enough reason to be pissed. Either they're blatantly shitting on white people, or they're race-baiting and further raising racial tensions to promote a shitty show and make shekels. Shitty behavior no matter how you look at it.

The people defending it are the ones that think propaganda doesn't exist and that in order for something to be propaganda it needs to be called propaganda in their state sponsored history books.

It's just comedy, goys! Don't get so upset about all this anti-white media, it's just for laughs, you don't want to be a snowflake do you? Snowflakes are bad remember? So go sit in a corner and enjoy this cuck porn, otherwise you're just triggered.

Many White people signal that they are (((educated))) and above working class Whites.

That kike isn't white, take your ass back to reddit.

but is it safe though? I mean what are the odds of getting vanned for using it?

just use a seedbox

Any other alternatives? Seems I can't find a good one that's cheap. Would a VPN work?

Mate, you ain't gettin vanned for watching movies.
First, they're legally obligated to send you a letter saying "hey stop that shit, it's illegal!".
So you get an early warning with no consequences.
Even if you did, they'll at most send you a letter demanding 1000000 shekels.
What happens if you don't pay? Fuck all, that's what. They can't make you pay it, they can only deny you service as long as you don't pay it.
Just switch ISP.

Last/only ISP? Only then work on getting a VPN. Even the cheap free one's (that will often bug you with ads) are enough.

Used to using torrents with 10 million proxies. So this seems kinda new to me. I suppose I'll give it a try. Thanks user.

He's a jew, of course he hates whites.

Yeah man me too, had enough of these antiwhites. Wont give them another cent. Fuck em.

I'd rather click a youtube link than a webm that takes 3 minutes to load like a one minute video. Might just be on my end though.

correct me if i'm wrong but even with all the rage in the country these people are the least likely to fight between themselves (apart from the useful idiots, mind you), I don't know how they're trying to make a political statement of a fantasy of such heightened illusions

why don't you make a show about thugs vs rednecks so everybody gets shit

It's made by a gay rich nigger and his Jewish bitchbois. It's propaganda aimed at millennials.

Because 80% of the white population aren't rednecks, not mention rednecks are vilified by (((Hollywood))) and the MSM, but they are by no means as criminally dangerous to anyone as your average Jamal or Tyrone.

wew lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

Don't they also see ratings and shit and views?

Wouldn't it also be just as effective to focus on other videos/movies that aren't bait?

streamlord isn't bad either.

Nevermind, answered my own question.

Fuck Netflix with a rusty, iron rake for this bullshit. I'm tired of being oppressed by these racists.

I subscribed to netflix about a year ago because they were offering a "free month" so I thought why the fuck not it's just free shit right? Turns out the "free month" was actually the SECOND MONTH after paying so they still charged me the first month. I did a chargeback and cancelled and never looked back.
The lesson here is don't fall for kike tricks

This clip doesn't make any sense.
Black people are superior because white people want to be like them and want to have sex with them but at the same time, black men only want to fuck white women and black women only want to fuck white men and the main character is bitter and jealous because she's too light skinned to attracted an oil driller which makes her hate white men.

I think I am experiencing cognitive dissidence trying to understand this, logically.

netflix has always been garbage, i remember when they first came out, they advertised as if they had every fucking movie ever made almost. NOT THE CASE.

Either way, hopefully their stocks drop enough to hurt those kike's pockets

you're never gunna work at the New York times, Joe. You're a blockhead, joe. The New York Times doesn't hire blockheads.

He can be a Netflix writer though, if his former also jewish colleague did it so does he.

Dear untermensch, leave while you still can.

Didn't watch it, but they're probably renting them from the range.

and Bernay's was literally the nephew of th kike Sigmund Freud who was promoted by the Frankfurt Schools. Just a coincidence no doubt.

It's like you don't even care.

???
Why would the kikest riceniggers want Africa as a colony, wait did I answer my own question…?

Obligatory

Booga booa you racist white devil dis be our movie get jo white ass in the cornher whitey. Dats rite we kangz har. You can't ay nuthin or yous racwist!

As of this moment, the "thumbs up" checker for the movie is now steadily rising. i don't have any script checkers to verify this, but someone is saying that the votes are being faked.

Yeah, I figured this would happen. It happened with the Audi ad, too.

Bump

niggers

Tsk tsk, I can't believe I have to self [check].

Impressive. Very nice.

Orwell was a fucking optimist.

Anyone confirm? Get proof if so

Check this fucking shit out lel The shills are out
Mein sides

The video was removed from my youtube history, and none of my comments showed up in my timeline either. You can't find it without a direct link like OP's.

They've purged hundreds of thousands of ratings and comments.

YOU MEAN UPPITY MULATTO NEGRESSES?

Fake

The Vancouver bubble is similar. I just cancelled a business trip out there because I realized I just didn't want to deal with the faggotry their clientele would bring.

PRETTY MUCH THIS. Breaking links is useless, fuck these people.

Wheaton was the Stewart and Spiner's fuckboi, why do you think he was even cast?

The fuck is up with these people?
Netflix subs can cancel any time they want for any reason.