Vogue double think

Vogue pushes orwellian double think on magazine cover, claiming 'diversity' when it is the exact opposite, they try to create the impression that you must be non white to be diverse.

how is this cover diverse? it is not. it is designed to make young people think that ethnic cleansing (of Caucasians) by demographics and stealth is a good thing and to celebrate
and that diversity (ethnic cleansing) is something sexy and to be strived for.

Goddamn these filthy whores (Ashley Graham, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Adwoa Aboah, Liu Wen, Vittoria Ceretti, and Imaan Hammam) and their propaganda.

"Vogue celebrates beauty of all types in its new issue featuring supermodels Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Ashley Graham.

The style bible mixes things up as it declares 'No norm is the new norm' on its front cover and celebrates the changing landscape of the fashion world and women inhabiting their 'own particular gorgeousness'

Ashley, Kendall and Gigi join Adwoa Aboah, Liu Wen, Vittoria Ceretti, and Imaan Hammam in the March issue as well as a host of other models."

archive.is/D6kZY

Their heads are ugly and deformed.

almost all of them are inbred (racially), can we start a meme that if a child is mix raced it is considered inbred? since 2 races are INterbreeding they are therefore inbred.

When is the mothership coming back for these freaks

Oh my God, you are a genie

*genie = Genius in German
It autocorrected.

You mean INTERbreeding. INbreeding and INTERbreeding are 2 different things for a reason.

in=among close genetical peers
inter=mix between 2 genetically different populations

I love how the new shill tactic is posting a large amount of shit threads that literally say nothing important at all.

It almost reminds me of when on cuckchan Holla Forums there was a thread for every stupid bullshit that happened and none cared but the reactionary dumfucks.

Don't bump this shit, we all know this shit is happening, Holla Forums is no longer about informing the avarage user of every degenerate bullshit, it is about action to remove it.

ty for correcting the record schlomo
as above so below it is the same thing

you do alot of talk and no action.
fuck off.

The president is in charge, isn't that enough?
Now point me out what's this thread contributing to the board, if not brining it to cuckchan level?

Both produce a negative result but grammatically you're wrong is all I'm saying. If IN was the same as INTER then you'd have to accept the libtard meme that "you have more genetically in common with people of other races than those within yours".

I see your point but it would still make a nice meme to spark discussion and the idiots triggered by it wouldn't be able to cogently critique it.

creating new talking points and spreading info isn't contributing?

Native English speakers would notice the fault immediately and dismiss its proponents as illiterate, for a good reason too. It's SJW-tier wordplay at best.

To the CultMarx, white is the norm. This is basically a declaration of commitment to white genocide.

but the admission that they are genetically different would cause them to admit all races aren't equal, think 5d.

Who the fuck reads Vogue?

women and young girls, that is why you're single.

The admission by whom? Remember that we are trying to push the meme, not they. There is no admission until they accept it, which will happen by our memeing.

Which brings us back to step 1, which is our previous conversation. The in (a.k.a. intra)=/=inter difference is known by practically every English speaker. It starts from a faulty understanding, which leads to extra weight on this newfound meme before it even gets created. People will have to rationalize a grammatical mistake ALONG with the anti-racemixing idea. This will be a disaster considering how autistic people can get with grammar.

and nothing will hammer home the reality of what a world of "global citizens" means faster than random half-breeds and black women being held up as being on-par with beautiful (or even mediocre) white women

It's outbreeding, user. Outbreeding, and it's just as bad as inbreeding (although arguably worse because inbreeding is relatively easy to reverse. It goes like this: inbreeding takes many generations to take significant effect, but only one to be reversed. Outbreeding takes only one generation to take significant effect, but many generations to be reversed.

Both faggots and coke whores. That's going to be the laters 'thing'. She'll come out as a muff diver.

Shitskin cunts don't buy Vogue let alone what their advertisers are hawking.

I saw 3 or 4 girls at the gym today that were more attractive than anyone in that image.

Asians are a minority! There are only 2.1 billion Asians but 5.1 billion non-Asians!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are, liberal policies have reduced our birth rates since the 1960's while the rest of the worlds population has exploded.

We used to be 45% of the world population just as short ago as 1950.

The disingenuous statistics don't give any air of trustworthyness or reliability. Its bad propaganda and anyone with an IQ above 100 would notice

It's called outbreeding depression, look it up