Man who dropkicked pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach her to unborn twins to hell charged

A MAN was charged today over a race attack on a pregnant woman who later lost her unborn twin babies.

David Gallacher, 37, is accused of assaulting the Muslim mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach. He also allegedly attacked a man who tried to intervene during the incident near a Co-op store in Milton Keynes, Bucks., last August.

The unnamed Somalian woman, who is a mum-of-four, was forced to flee her home in fear as a result of the assault. She had not known she was expecting twins until medics told her she had lost them following the assault. Her 40-year-old husband has had to give up his job as a taxi driver to stay home and reassure his traumatised wife.

David Gallacher, 37, is accused of assaulting the mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach as she walked close to a mosque near this Co-op store in Milton Keynes

Gallacher was today charged with assault causing actual bodily harm, assault by beating and two counts of racially/religiously aggravated assault.

He has also been charged with three counts of assaulting a constable as they arrested a man in a separate incident on September 14 last year.

Gallacher, of no fixed abode, has been bailed to appear at Milton Keynes Magistrates’ Court on 14 March.

GOOD JOB LAD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EF1FA
archive.fo/YH9cY
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7[removethis]E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good job, but it was only two unborns.
Until the rivers run red Muslim blood he is not done.

CHECKED

Checked. The key is to punch the pregnamt ones so you get off with assault instead of murder.

9gag has gone too far this time smdh

Shame. Too bad there were no stairs nearby for her to travel down at an accelerated pace after the kick.

(checked)
WEW

Where's the archive (op)?

archive.is/EF1FA

That man is a hero. This bitch can't provide for her 4 children already, we don't need more of them polluting the voting booths.

How fucking fat do you have to not know you are pregnant with fucking TWINS?

Watcha doin there rabbi?

FEEL SORRY FOR IT EVEN IF WE DON'T INCLUDE A PICTURE OF THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FUCKING DISGUSTING AND YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FEEL EMPATHY.

DO IT.

It's good fam

Good.

Nothing of value was lost.

G-Good j-job l-lad.

roof is king here

Fuck off you passive faggot.

i witness

ISLAM IS SHIT

BLACKS ARE EVEN SHITTIER

THE JEWS ADVOCATING RACEMIXING INTO OBLIVION ARE THE SHITTIEST OF THEM ALL

CHECKED

Cry some moar, Ahmed.

He can't keep getting way with this!!!

Well this thread is off to an amazing start.

(looked at)

It is a sick society that tries to paint these people as the heroes/victims. From what I see, a very poor white man struck against the germ cells that are poisoning his society. In doing so, he incurred a bit of a deficit, what with the (((need))) to prosecute and incarcerate him, but just think of the money he saved taxpayers with that blow.

I don't wish this on anyone. It's brutal and cruel. Which is why I wholeheartedly support gently easing these invaders back onto a boat, handing them the oars, and giving them a full 45 minutes to disappear over the horizon before we start shooting.

There's that altruism again.

What country is this?

Gotta kill the breeder otherwise they'll only replace the unborn with more mudslime savages

bongistan

Here?
Where subversive kike?

Is this for Your new daylibeast article?

KEK WILLS IT

in the comparison between the cunt puncher and roof you dumb fucking nigger

DIDN'T MEAN TO SAGE

This is such bullshit.

So since the babies were not born, he's only guilty of punching her right, or (((they))) need to accept abortion is murder.

Hehehe naive goys…
Of course this is very usefull for (((us))) goyim
Thats the propaganda (((we))) need

I thought that they were not humans but fetus, why is this?

It was a Somalian, she is clinically retarded.

Wahhhhh unborn muzzies are peopleeee wahhhhhh. Go fuck off you kike

Imkike is here

Why can't we force white women to have five children each if we have to import the non-whites for the boomers?

Hats off to this man

They're not retarded, they're just from a different, hive-like (((culture))).

Now that's what you call animal control.

No Ahmed you aren't, and you need to die with your kike overlords

She doesn't look disgusting. Just like a member of a hostile alien tribe I need to send back to its own continent.

Are the medics sure they weren't just two pieces of shit that fell out?

No nigger, Somalians are, by definition, retarded as their average IQ is below 80.

Go kill yourself you disgusting kike

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND

FACE

TO

BLOODSHED

I think their average is 70, they are fucking subhumans. Even sandniggers find them vile, thats how shitty they are

Nice hegelian dialectic kike

Your how is that buzzfeed article going chaim?

And I just posted a .webm of a numale saying how a test is problematic because kenyan children can't pass it at all and mentioning how an (((animal researcher))) explains how the kenyan animals don't have to pass said test because they live in hives.

We know you are just a golem of the kikes. Sandniggers will die in the most heinous ways.

That's a pretty vile thing to do. Still no surprise, it's only going to get worse as immigrants keep streaming in.

Ahmed please. You can't win by ignoring my statement. First we kill the immediate threat - sandniggers and niggers. Then we come for the kikes and both will be eradicated.
Kikes will be exterminated alongside mudshits

Fuck off, kike. Jews and mudslimes are all semites that need to be purged. Islam is the sword of the jews, after all.

I was wrong calling you a kike actually, youre just a dirty mudslime defending your own subhuman people. Your time will come you giant goat fucking faggot. Until then filtered and reported.

Delete your 4chan reaction folder

Horrible resolution, anybody got a link instead?

Only shitskins think otherwise

Its funny when sandniggers don't understand how they're less worth than insects. I could kill a somali family and not even blink. They have no reason to exist, parasitic, smelly and violent garbage.

Muslim isn't a race, neither is pregnant.
That's two less rapist savages.

well someone had to put a stop to that

Somalians are an especially toxic race. They combine the worst aspects of sub-Saharan Africans with the worst traits of Arabs, combined into a final package that somehow manages to be all bad with nothing good. They're not smart, they don't assimilate, they don't want to even try to assimilate, they're not known for their kindness or generosity, but they are known for their propensity for sudden violence.

Who the fuck decided to let any of these people in at all? Especially into Minneapolis. These fucking Democrats let entire parts of a German/Nordic city turn into New Mogadishu, a place where 0 degrees in winter is considered warm, and they dump a bunch of people who come from a fucking desert/jungle country. And they thought this would cause no problems? How can anyone be this stupid?

This is why I can't believe you faggots.
If this was a Muslim man drop-kicking a pregnant blue-eyed blond-haired white woman you'd be screaming for the death sentence.

If you think hypocrisy is okay because everyone else is the enemy, just admit you base your beliefs on emotion instead of logic.

Hi Sargon. Lurk more.

Nonwhites: kill without hesitating
Claimed jews: Put them in front of me with proof of judaism, then I’ll kill without hesitating (damn kikes hide so well these days)
Race traitors: Put them in front of me with proof of treason, then I’ll kill without hesitating.

Reported for race treason.

You're a real toughie, I bet.
How many people have you slaughtered so far because they were nonwhite?

Amazing, a white man with some balls and no one has claimed its a false flag yet.

Reported for race treason.

Reported.

Neither of us have laid a finger on a different ethnicity in our entire lives.
I'm the only one pointing out the hypocrites.
So what's the "treason" here?

Get out. No one is acting like a retard, these are invaders, enemy soldiers - and we are fighting against genocide. 2 less non whites in a white country who would breed at upwards of a 6.0 replacement rate. We dont cry for them, we dont feel for them, youre not one of us.

The only muslims who matter in the slightest are ones like Persians, and mixed countries like Syria with Christians and people who are white or highly mixed with whites, crusader blood etc… but Persians only matter in their own country, and this was a Somali. Two less shit rats.

TRS, enjoy your ban.

Hey, didn't we like had fears that Holla Forums will kill black baby and this will be the death of Holla Forums? Isn't this happening? Wake up from cheering on that, idiots. You are only rising empathy for them from others that way.

You are killing black babies instead of fucking rich jewish masterminds. This is the thing that kikes WANT from you!

Diggit checking was a mistake.

Bump and reported.

Global report, then.

Probably because it hasn't been on every jewish media TV network around the world like 99.9% of every isreali/Mossad false flag reported as a jihadist attack and every jew on here antagonises for us to fight all ther enemies on their behalf.

This was a bloke who raged on some ugly somalian woman, perhaps he'd be contributing more to society if he killed some kikes and dealt with the symptoms of talmudic judaism afterwards.

As it stands he will rot in a jail for a mindless attack on a nigger woman and ironically enough jews will be the prison board adjudicators deciding if he is to be given further psychiatric care [ECT/Meds oy vey] or life in jail.

Yes, lets shame white men who kill blacks, that is clearly the correct response to this.
Cuckchan, TRS, whatever you are.. take your Reddit spacing and get out.

Killing rich kikes is the only thing worth risking life for. Not giving more victimization of refugees.

Strawmanning this hard
Imkike so easy to spot

So he won't rot in jail for the mindless attack on some random nigger woman with jewish prison board adjudicators deciding on his fate?

If what I say above is true (it plainly is), then perhaps you really need to have all your payments for every post here deducted by your bosses.

Whoever feels sorry for that creature and her twin turds has never seen or interacted with a Somali. I do not know who classified them as human beings, as even "primates" sounds like a compliment. Take the worst qualities of a nigger and a sandnigger, combine them and you get a Somali. Unpredictably and extremely violent, dumber than a bag of hammers, breeding like cockroaches regardless of the situation, AND Islamist. I am fairly certain there are scores of orangutans and bonobos out there that vastly exceed an average Somali in intelligence, and American pavement apes are titans of thought and paragons of common sense compared to them.
Whoever lets in or supports letting these lightbulb-headed evolutionary rejects into any Western country should be executed via scaphism, along with their families.
This man's actions have prevented more crime than the entire local police could ever hope to do in the next ten years.

Its time to stop browsing Holla Forums, or you will actually dehumanize yourself to kill black babies, who didn't yet done anything wrong or right. Their religion is degenerate and murderous, it would be for the best if we worked to free them from it, but instead you are killing them. And kikes who brought them to us in the first place are the ones responsible, not unborn children.
This site, and nationalism in general, lead only to constant aggression with no saving from it, no matter who you are. If you are going to become controlled opposition for jews to show how aggressive you are, you are becoming their PR agents, and main leftist movement wheels, you give them energy to resist reason.
Those who kill with sword die by sword. There's only hell later. As for their and our children too.

NITS. MAKE. LICE.

We’re going to kill the children and there is nothing you can do to stop us.

Jews feed by right aggression, and turn it into propaganda. Remember the six million? That what i mean.

(((us)))

This cunt had four parasites pumped out and two more on the way? Fuck this trash.

Yes. Your point?

Reported for obvious kike shill.

They sometimes do this to control the opposition.

Where do you think we are, Schlomo?

With actual even its even worse, since right is not on your side.

This.

It isn't murder since unborns aren't real people :^) He just made her get an abortion

The treason is you're more worried about virtue signaling than sticking up for your own race.

People who have no honor, deserve none.

White countries are for whites, WLP said we need a racewar now rather than later, it will be much messier later on… and that will be your fault. Niggers are incompatible with our society based on blood, and this was a somali. 13% of the population, 50-70% of all violent crime.. and thats just plain old niggers, not muslims.Somalis go around in gangs and swarm people, have for decades.. one of the most violent, scummy groups there is. Fuck you, shill. Youre not welcome.

What did they do to the black woman who had an abortion? Gave her an award for preventing crime.

Fuck off with your Enlightenment universal values bullshit. The world doesn't work that way. Events involving people are either good for you and your race or bad. Maybe a little, maybe a lot, but there's never a neutral outcome. European concepts of justice can't be applied to niggers and sandpeople because they think tribally and don't give a shit if you're an anti-racist or fucking whatever. Fewer Somalians in the future is good for Whites, and that's all there is to it. The end.

Go back to Holla Forums you fucking homo.

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration. Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

archive.fo/YH9cY

stop smoking weed

this sounds fake

We are white and pro white. A brown muslim losing twins due to trauma is perfectly fine.

This means two less brown people to take my, and my people's, resources. What is emotional about that argument?

I'll wait faggot

The only thing he fucked up on was not kicking her into a pregnant jew.

OH SHIT NIGGA

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
AMMIT'S JUSTICE COME TO THE WORLD

I would pay for video of that.

(Checked)

No you look at it the wrong way, two unborn now means atleast 10 less in 16 years which means 150 less in 30.

they woul have produced a bunch of kids themselfes(propably with eachother)

Your point being?

I know impampfy shills for this resource to become more aggressive publicly to get shekels from high ranking kikes for creating controlled opposition out of Holla Forums, too bad you aren't all even white to do so (as seen after hwndu). You will end up killing each other, not the jew.

Infanticide is not justified because they're nonwhites.

Disgusting lads wtf are you thinking.

Are you implying we should perhaps…

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND
FACE
TO
BLOODSHED

?

CHECKED

Notice the ban on this post:
"(We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children - No hypocrisy there, kike.)"

Clearly shows that mods SUPPORT this shit. They know it will help their kike bosses to kill nationalists dignity, empathy, and any reasoning left. Only to even more victimize the refugees.(muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PEEEEEEEEEEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

lol she has the parenthesis on her fucking head

Fucking this. My friend lives in Minnesota, the Muslim capital of America, and works in a pizza parlor. He says that Somalians come in all the time asking him to clean pork off the pizza cutters whether they were used to cut pork or not but they rape their kids all day. They have dents in their skulls and eyes more yellow than the sun, he asked to use the bathroom in one of their "halal" shops and it was covered in moss and piss in the basement. The rest of Africa is Rome in comparison.

Yes because white people aren't savages and contribute to the world while being beautiful, a bipedal roach who's language is literally ooga booga dooga isn't.
In order to dehumanize you need to lose empathy for humans and you're legitimately retarded for thinking religion has influence over people more than race.

The 14 words does not make murder of babies justified.

If that gets me a ban so be it.

David "dropkick a nigger womb, defuse a future bomb" Gallacher

The were not babies. According to leading feminists he only damaged property.

#REK'T!

This is skinhead neonazi degenerate caricature tier.

God, they breed like rabbits.

Still, uncalled for savagery and encouragement of it is unbecoming of the white man. Stinks of character (of anti-immigration supporters/white nationalists) assassination propaganda. I really didn't want to believe the board's IQ and standards had dropped but, well. There it is.

inb4 hurr durr defending the shitskins [autistic screeching]. I'm just saying irrational behavior and violence against animals and the like is nigger/shitskin/savage tier.

sounds like he was arrested making the moral grandstanding you're doing totally meaningless

have no idea what this jizzstain is ranting about

Not only that, but it was said on Holla Forums long before, that first things kikes will do is make Holla Forums praise someone murdering a black baby, and that's how first steps to criminalize and close Holla Forums will begin.
It seems nobody listened to the warning. This can even happen under Trump's administration. The "supporter" is disavowed, everyone praising him given a criminal record check or a warning. Then something like that happen again - and it will be over for Holla Forums, total closing of "extremist websites".

You are asking for it with your actions. This is the level of being beyond retarded and putting yourself with street punk trash, that beats innocent people. Especially when killing innocent babies no matter what color. Its not a human behavior to kill weak, they were going to get deported anyway, what if that's is a falseflag?! Aren't you praising whites for their "empathy" and "culture"? Fucking hypocrites.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

are you a woman

i've never heard of a man who gives such a shit about babies before

Holla Forums won't get shut down over it either you're proposing ridiculous self moderation

so let me just get it out there and say i'm glad they're fucking dead because every statisic and indication shows they would have grown up to murder others anyway

The world is for white people, by whatever means.

Checks out. After all, when was the last time a Jew lied?

Of course it is. Are you high?

Actually Holla Forums has said for a long time that white empathy and altruism is their downfall. Your logic is flawed anyway because the only possible way this could have negative effects would be because of white empathy and altruism, so screeching "Don't stoop to their level" like a cuckservative is utterly pointless. Fuck off.

I was going to say that dropkicking pregnant women is wrong and we shouldn't do it but the trips though

I'd rather hear more stories about influential jews being shoahed but if you expect me to lose sleep over this, well, you are sadly mistaken.

Fuck, even if its not america (its Britain) it doesn't change a thing, the guy is labeled as "trump supporter" by various news websites.

THE WHOLE THING MIGHT BE A FALSE FLAG TO VICTIMIZE REFUGEES AND FIND RADICALS WHO WOULD SYMPATHIZE WITH THE KILLER!

This user got banned for saying this tbh

BASED Holla Forums
THE WHITE MAN IS THE BEST MAN BECAUSE HE KILLS BABIES
LETS KILL BABIES (abortion is wong tho xoxox)

YEEE BOOOII GAS THE KIKES 1488 JEWWWS lololol
guys I actually said nigger the other day, dont believe me even ask my mum

ALL THE OTHER RACES ARE WORSE BECAUSE THEY ACT LIKE SAVAGES
LETS KILL BABIES BECAUSE WE ARENT SAVAGES
FUCKING COOOONS ARE BARBARIC
KICK THEM PREGGERS DUNECOONS

, thanks,

Reason left this place a long time ago. It's still hilarious though.

Not even close to an argument.

And I'm not asking you to. Just saying that irrational violence and its celebration as well as encouragment is retarded and it gives ammo to leftists in this way . White supremacist groups and right-wingers will be targeted and lose ground with the public. And before the Muh PR fags start screeching, it's not PR, it's common sense. Since nationalism has been gaining ground among the populace on many countries, (((they))) will try anything to demonize us like they did with the nazis. Look, we are already punching pregnant women to abort twin babies a bloo bloo bloo, soon we'll be torturing immigrants with 20inches of wood up their asses.

They are non white in a white country.
They are guilty by default.

This kind of muh poor innocent children is the exact same reasoning leftists use to flood Europe with sand/curry/regular/steppe niggers.

No, we curse them for their empathy, it's that altruistic nature that fucked us over.
Empathy should only be for the in-group, not for the out-group.

Wew lads are we moderated by the FBI?

Low energy tbh

soon we'll be torturing immigrants with 20inches of wood up their asses

www.thesun.co.uk/news/2813687/man-raped-police-truncheon-paris-riot

Really nigger?

There's a reason PRfags are generally looked down upon here, perhaps you should lurk more or don't since you so comfortably use enemy labels

Like they did and continue to do with the fictitious 6 million?

Who is this "we", you fucking kike?

If we don't do anything the media will say we did and make up shit, if we do someting they will report it and make up more lies.
There's no difference in how the media portrays us, except with one we have 2 less shitskins to deal with.

>"abloo bloo murder's illegal"
The only way this guy fucked up was that he got caught.

You're thinking in micro-level when the problem is macro-level. And that's just the most neutral glaring mistake. Anyway, I assume all these posts are FBI fishing.

We better start building that immigrant lolocauster soon, then.

And will continue to do if you give them material instead of forcing them to fake their own and then discredit them as CNN and many MSM has been lately.

Whatever. I already said what I wanted to say and if you rather lower yourselves to human filth the likes of kikes, niggers and shitskins, so be it.

Did they charge him with practicing medicine without a license?

Purty sure that abortion is legal.

t. Holla Forums
this almost certainly never happened
But if it had happened to a fat, White, working-class woman who is a stay at home mum and lives on a council estate, the comments from leftists would be along the lines of "she had too many children already, this isn't such a bad thing."

What are you saying user? Don't you know that it is the intention and feelings of the mother which determines the human status of the unborn baby?
If she wants it, it is a person, if she wants to kill it then it is a fetus or "blob of cells."
Stop trying to introduce objective categories into a woman's choice, that is a symptom of patriarchal thinking.

This is very true and not a single "moderate" leftist would be counter signaling this.

Just like a kike to twist words, you know damn well which word(s) i was referring to as enemy labels.

I ask again, just like the 6 million? Which "we" totally gave them?

Try not being such an ignorant cunt and choose your words more wisely next time and you won't get called out.

A whole lotta nothing. Oh, and do sage some more cunt, the more downvotes the better. :^)

The ugliest gang of niggers are somalis

I don't think you fully understand just how fucked Europe has become. We will get nothing by being nice. When it comes to survival or extermination of your group, anything and I mean ANYTHING is OK.

I want to see you protecting killing babies in front of any non-radical group of people and not get torn apart, and then blame jew for how awful that people not accept your viewpoint.

i thought hives are highly ordered societies with little internal conflict

Nice water muddying you have going there. Do you shit out these pictures yourself or does your supervisor mspaint them for you?

kek, tell me, who is my supervisor?

No reason to do that. When the sandniggers kill and rape enough of their children, they will change their mind. Holla Forums is not alt-right, we don't care about "the movement" or public opinion. RWDS is no joke, and the incredible amount of hatred in Europe right now makes even normal people talk openly about killing muds.

Nigger logic

I wasn't really goint to participate in this thread anymore but seeing you so assblasted, I'll reply just one more final time and sage this post too ;^)

Okay then.

It's the fact that the nazis didn't really do all (((they))) say they did that allows people nowadays to debunk and deny the holohoax, despite their efforts to silence researchers and historians. It's is what's allowing people to say "Hitler was right" or see the nazis in a more favorable light thant the caricature jews made out of them through propaganda.

[autistic screeching]

I said plenty about my opinion regarding the edgy Hollyjew skinhead neonazi posts in this thread.

Been around imageboards since 2006, but whatever lets your ass feel the burn less.

Faggot, only kike shills say that here. It's going to be much nicer if you two Semitic cousins can just destroy each other without involving white people or even other shitskins, but you can't even do that since the two of you are too much of subhuman ratlings.

So nice of you to stick around just for me.

You're missing the point, silly kike. It has less to do with people getting wise to your typical tricks regarding what went down back then, as much as it has to do with the tenacity you kikes have in regards to bringing up the 6 gorillion at the slightest hint of disagreement with jewish groups, or even the state of Israel, hell, even shitlibs get some heat for being bad goys while going on about muh Palestinians and are reminded of the poor 6 million.

Not an argument.

I have a full-head of hair, thank you very much. You seem as concerned with your "image" as a woman though.

You're not helping your case here, my downboating friend. :^)

This man is a hero. They are foreigners in a foreign land actively participating in the demographic replacement of the native brit culture and race.

:^)
1. There were never any fetuses
2. The kikes who were the "medics" made up the story to help sauce it up

Love the way these fucks are trying to appeal to feels. "Oi! I 'ad a mum! They's jus' like us, innit?" or whatever doggerel slang the chavs use.

Also, there were no fetuses. It's not like anyone would dare question the lying kike "medics".

If it was a white family that went to live off benefits in Somalia, and had six kids over there, and hundreds of thousands of other whites were going there every year and doing the same, and if those whites did nothing to benefit the society and were just sponges, not paying taxes but instead standing on the bodies of the tens of thousands of generations of local inhabitants, who had terraformed the entire country from an uninhabitable, dangerous freezing land, to a paradise filled with food and shelter and had invented almost every marvel known to mankind - and the government was constantly favouring these invaders that contribute nothing but AIDS, rape, violence, and anachronistic savage cultish - and if ghettos were springing up all over where the otherwise peaceful locals and police were too afraid to go, and if that first world was turning into a third world or worse because of it -

you'd be a man my son.

Precise imitation of the scum that have led England to ruin.

This.

Both are incorrect states.

The monkey and its like should be returned to the wild.

The brainless drunk dickhole should be sent to Scotland with the others.

I don't like either, and neither were acceptable in the past.

Please stop with the Dylan Roof fable. No niggers died, it was another jew directed stage show

Cant have national socialism in a racially mixed society, expecting to get political change through the voting system besides a wall and a muslim ban etc is delusional. WLP said we need a war sooner, rather than later. Pic related. 120 niggers go around swarming people near Temple U in Philadelphia, beating little white girls and leaving them without an unmarked spot on their body. Were effectively in a race war already, PR has gone out the window, condemning a white man for the death of 2 non whites makes you the enemy, especially in a war scenario.

They all need to go, sooner or later. There is no real worst case to this, say the jews blow it up in the media.. biggest thing to come out of it would be more violence from niggers, which creates more violence from whites. Study history and tit for tat violence, its a repeating cycle. There are enough radicalized white people who know their race is under attack, anyone who is moved by this event enough to change their political views against their race is irrelevant anyways. You cant expect to convince everyone, and at this point, when white children in America under 5 are the minority (as of 2014) whites are pretty much justified in doing a lot of extreme things to turn things around. Whites would have been justified in forming up brigades, marching in the streets and forcefully taking their countries back decades ago. At this point, big changes are long overdue.. and there is no room for "boo hoo, what will the jews say about this?"

Who cares what they say. Maybe they will pass another law oppressing whites, or destroy some more historical monuments in response, or kill another white woman on live TV etc. We all know the effect that will have, and at that point, no one will give a flying fuck about those 2 mudshits and the guy in the OP.

What is Abortion?

Bill Clinton. 1994. So it was written. The way the fucking Jews talk about their shitskin golem "Somlians" too… they moved them into the Korean immigrant neighborhood and I think they ate all the Koreans or something because they're just gone.

Seriously Cedar/Riverside used to be "Little Korea" from the late 1970s through 1994 then Bill Clinton started importing fucking Somaliniggers.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

He did nothing wrong.

GOOD JOB LAD

SAY

DEUS VULT FUCKING NIGGERS

AND THE PIG OF MARSEILLE WILL COME TO KILL THEM

deport him
here, to the USA :3

the whole thing is bullshit I'm sure.

You don't see any other race flooding these shit hole country's, only white ones are being infested. these savages come over and infest our homelands if a white went over to Somalia and did the same then that is inherently wrong as he is not defending his homeland in anyway.

Just as if whites were infesting Somalia and a Somali did this in his home land I won't not be calling for blood and only for them to go through a normal justice system, as what is happening here.

Tl;dr get these niggers out white homelands

stop this
check all quotes and information before spreading

Thank God someone shut that weeb concern faggot up.

People already do that, it's called "pro-choice".

Kek has spoken, lads.

What a fucking badass. I can feel the amazing sensation of pulling off this maneuver on a pregnant brown person with her weapons of genomic destruction incubating in her hell sac.

Any drawfags want to have a go at the scene?

we are not killing them fast enough.

The so called "whites" siding with the traitors are the very worst of all

GO BACK TO TRS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

When the saxon began to hate.

SHADILAY, TENTH CRUSADE IMMINENT

Nah, cunt.
Dylan was a murderer who targeted probably the least harmful of the black population: Old christfags at church. He could have shot gangbangers or something. Unless the targets were actually zimbabwean refugees or the church was a child molestation ring, he ended innocent lives for no good end.
Muslims are invading England, and even though these twins were more 100% innocent they, unlike the old niggers, were going to grow up to be muslim invaders. The parents we not innocent and if you are going to bring pregnant wonen to the front lines then it's your own fault when they recieve "involuntarily-assisted abortion". It's awful that this had to happen, but at least there is some practical reason to do it.

PR is for people who want to win a propaganda war - which is exactly what this is whether you like it or not; RWDS are just a meme, they don't exist. Reckless barbarism only serves to alienate centrists and moderates against us, you're fucking over the long game for the instant emotional gratification of seeing a hated enemy bleed.

Just like Gallagher, but with muslims.

Kys.

We call down PR because it puts you on the defensive and justifies your opponents argument. A PR war only exists for leftists. Whats more important than words is the energy and meaning behind them.

Stop allowing leftists to dictate your morality, you cuck.

CHecked

Well boys we found the shitskin lover.
Get out before you get it next.

Sheeeit, I is pregant? I just fought the KFC was making me ficc.

Thank fuck this guy did what he did. Now all of the HWNDindUs will out themselves when they realize people are serious about getting rid of these mudshits.

=MUDSHILLS AND CHRISTFAGS OUT==

Ftfy

Underrated post.

There is only hypocrisy if you believe in equality between races and if you don't believe in ingroup preference. Not only I would not shed a single tear if every black and arab died tomorrow, I would rejoice for the opportunity given to the rest of humanity to finally build a better future, unburdened by savages who keep dragging us back.

Nothing justifies your opponents' argument more than a chimpout, It's strategically retarded and paints us as brutal and unreasonable. We shouldn't apologize, we shouldn't call out our own; doing so undermines confidence in our position and breaks cohesion, puts us on the back foot. I'm saying we should avoid taking responsibility for chimpouts altogether, let supporting or partaking in them. To do so is counterproductive.

Well, we did just meme an oompa loompa into the most powerful office on this gay earth. What, you don't think memetic warfare is a form of propaganda warfare? Are you just that fucking thick? You think you're simply just gonna kill/deport all the leftists, niggers and degenerates, do you? If/when that ever becomes a viable option, you can count me in. Until then, it's a PR war, it's a culture war.

No, fuck your principals, fuck your ideological purity. I want to win! I work for the preservation and prosperity of my people, and any compromise that puts me in a better position to achieve that end is acceptable and necessary.

Moralfaggotry isn't a consideration, but I must operate within the framework of public perception if I want to shift that perception and wake people up.

Huh. Here in Denmark two Danish boys were charged yesterday for trying to set a 16 year old Afghani boy on fire.

ITS HAPPENING

I'm tired.

Underrated post.

More like:

wat

What matters is the truth and sticking to it, cuck. If you stick to the truth then people will follow along eventually, or they will die. PR is for cucks precisely because it is not about truth; it's about moderation with lies in order to better market oneself towards falsely perceived leftist desire in the population.

Know when they've won a revolution? Never. They're always the first to die because they can never commit to a side.

Now that's high energy.

What matters is winning, Shlomo, and the truth is on our side so misinformation hardly serves our interests. Hell, the left is losing ground across the board because their web of lies is finally catching up with them. The violence and ideological bigotry we're currently seeing from the left is the result of desperation and fear, they're having their power stripped from them faster than they ever could've imagined. They're panicking, they're digging their own grave, and I'm not about to interrupt my enemy while he's making a mistake, let alone imitate him.

And these acts of nigger-tier unprovoked brutality help shatter this false perception?

Because at some point, they stop being centrists/moderates and pick a side, the side they pick typically comes out on top. As for the eternally silent majority, we don't need them on our side, they are irrelevant provided we can keep them passive and out of our way.

The point is that wailing about users on an anonymous imageboard not condemning the killing of brownies because of the way it happened is not only pointless but also cuck-tier. The problem was that the killing was inefficient, too soon, unstrategic, and ultimately unsound (because a white man in prison is less useful than one outside), not

That reeks of shilling, since it attacks from totally the wrong angle. It's on the same tier as saying the Democrats are shit because "they're the real racists."

What I actually said:
I don't care if you don't condemn it, I don't even think you should, but I'm going to consider anyone who behaves like a chimp a liability.

Which is basically my entire point. Stupid, senseless violence serves no strategic purpose and actively hurts our cause. Please, read the post before responding, my sub-saharan friend.

What I actually said:

Holla Forums you PR faggot.

Whatever has bern achieved with Trump, was done because he stayed high energy and didnt give in to the pressure of PR-faggotry, when it was stretching it's aidskrillex neck at
him.

You're not making an argument here, just claiming a victory that doesn't belong to you.

Checked. Rivers of blood it is

Shoot the guy a fucking email then. It's not like anons are clapping this guy on the back in front of MSM cameras. To literally every normalfag it's going to be "Oh, fucking nothing." Your complaining about Holla Forums accomplishes less than nothing, since no user has any influence over this and we can only quietly appreciate it. Instead your sperg out and tick every shill checkbox and then complain when people call you out on it. Look at this shit in your first post:

It can basically be summed up as:
>I cannot tell the difference between anons posting and actual real world events (fucking seriously what's this "you're" business? Anons have jack shit to do with this, you retard)

Instead of talking about strategy or timelining, you shitpost at anons as if anyone here had any effect on this, cry about PR bullshit, talk about "reckless barbarism," and then to top it off prove your newfaggotry/autism by not understanding RWDS at all. You fit the concern-trolling, PR-cuck mold I criticized to a T, and the rest of this is trying to salvage what little credibility in this thread you have left. You could have corrected yourself and clarified that you merely thought this was unhelpful and unstrategic, but instead you doubled-down and tried to convince people that PR-cucking was great and that you didn't act like a retard the first time you posted.

Here's a huge pro-tip: If you don't want to get immediately dismissed as a shill, lurk moar so that you actually understand things like >muh PR and what they mean. Sage because this discussion is useless now.

What about secretly using nerve agents go kill 30,000 libtrads/kikes/muds in a major city and not getting caught?

I want a fucking civil war.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7[removethis]E

Somalians aren't people. I've had to live around them for years. I think there are dogs smarter than your average somali. Their religion says they can only shower once per month, so every public restroom has a least one somali trying to wash themselves in the sink. None of them work, they all smell like shit, and they all have tribal wars. There's a guy who had to hire a pmc to keep his somali filled apartment complex under control

Their ancestors were forced to move into their country against their will, dipshit. If your ancestors didn't want to share a country with niggers then maybe they should have tried harder to stop onshore slavery. Now that they have been living in the country for as many generations as most whites, they are just as american as anyone else.
You reap what you sow.

And they were given the opportunity to leave. Not just that, but they would've been compensated for it. Instead they chose to leech of whites and never stop. They can all leave now and go anywhere else, but they don't. That makes them culpable. Did the Jews who brought them here chain them to the fucking earth with supernatural bonds?

Fuck off, Schlomo.

traitors must hang

I appreciate your empathy user,but somalis aren't people. Anyone who has had to deal with them before probably wouldn't mind too much

That being said, you are correct. Murder is not the way

Pretty sure welfare wasn't a thing when Liberia was formed. They're not "invaders" because they chose to stay when they were not required to.
You can say that USA is too small for both europeans and africans if you want, but to call a people who have been citizens for 7 generations and residents for many more "invaders" is completely idiotic.
Neck yourself.

absolute madman

Unhelpful and unstrategic is basically the essence of my point, a point which is apparently PR cucking to those of the sub-80 IQ persuasion, as demonstrated by the autistic screeching in reply.

As for the rest of your post, look, I don't really care what anons say, think or do on this board, I'm just shitting out my thoughts into the uncaring abyss like everyone else, so please, stay mad.

So if a man lives in your house long enough he becomes part of the family? Fuck off, retard. You are clearly Jewish by the fact you try to play stupid morality games to prove that somehow nonwhites do not deserve, at the very least, to be kicked out of all white conquered territories. Here is the very simple logic: I am white, I will therefore promote the best interests of whites. Nonwhites existing is against the interests of whites, ergo they have to go. Nonwhites existing amongst whites and refusing to leave makes them morally culpable. Now either invite a nigger to live in your house, fuck off, or, preferably, both.

2/10

So if a Stormer lives in your house long enough he becomes part of the family? Fuck off, retard. You are clearly nazi by the fact you try to play stupid morality games to prove that somehow goyim do not deserve, at the very least, to be kicked out of all allied conquered territories. Here is the very simple logic: I am jew, I will therefore promote the best interests of jews. nazis existing is against the interests of jews, ergo they have to go. Nazis existing amongst jews and refusing to leave makes them morally culpable. Now either invite a nigger to live in your house, fuck off, or, preferably, both.

2/10

Also, glass Somalia, reduce its population to zero.

Part of me thinks that.

Congratulations, you've figured out basic animal instinct. Do you feel accomplished?

Papist cuck detected

See? This is why I like you user. Short succinct and to the point

Let her rip

RWPWKS IS NOT A JOKE
RIGHT WING PREGNANT WOMEN KICKING SQUADS!
Kill their women and children just like Moses did with Jericho! Who cares about dignity, empathy, and all that goyim shit? Kill more black babies! That will work out just fine, not like we are monitoring you or anything!
Ah yes, don't even engage in encounters with adult male rapefugees, they are too strong for you, might get hurt, target only women, show your true strength and masculinity! You are a lion, an animal, you are a stronger animal than female orangutan, and this is an animal world!

You're a retard.

The aut right in a nutshell folks.

I hope your nobility brings you comfort when you're a powerless, despised minority in the home of your ancestors.

I hope your lack of conviction brings you comfort when you're a powerless, despised minority in the home of your ancestors.

you're really fitting in, moishe

Shadilay!

This is a good start.

Fuck off. This is war. Just because you post prison gangs doesn't change that

You should kill the rigth ((people)) not random people

America and Europe are our Africa. Whatever they do to whites in Africa, they have condoned to be done in return to their people, in Europe and America.

They won't care as long as in the short term they get some sort of gain, like a piece of land, a TV, a house with a pool, some chairs, a car etc.
Obviously once those things eventually fall in into disrepair and breakdown they will have no way of fixing or replacing them and with a decade or so they'll be on TV dying of disease and starving to death begging for charity to help their starving children.
Look at what happened to the farms that other lot took off the white farmers, under white management there were jobs, plentiful food, schools, some health care, exports etc. Under black african management it all turned into overgrown non farmed land and they were begging whites to come back and save them.

yeah can you imagine how nigger you have to be to become the nigger of africa?

NITS MAKE LICE
NITS MAKE LICE
NITS MAKE LICE

I really don't feel good about this mans actions tbh.

>>>/trs/

DOUBLE KILL

Which is it Liberals?

Too late. Rivers of blood.

Do you think we'll win if we let nits make lice?

Into the oven you go

If we hadn't started killing their larva 80 years ago the fight would now already have been lost.

Kek wills it.

It's always the same

He literally did nothing wrong

Why not kill Jews and nonwhites?

Not an argument.

TRS detected

checking those beautiful trips

(checked)

David "Close Line the Mudslime" Gallacher

So these fucking niggers were about to have SIX fucking niglets on a god damned TAXI drivers salary.

Ahh yes and 1488 to you too brother. I'm glad this is how you see us. Remember pride goeth before the fall and all that.

I'm no fan of Dylan as I think if you're going to fuck up your life like he did you should at least go for some high value targets. That being said I tend to see him as a sort of low level enforcer who is fighting the race war ahead of the rest of us. If a real race war breaks out in our lifetime before he is executed he would be released from prison and celebrated as a hero.

Waste of resources, especially when it's something that's been procrastinated on for over a century now.

I cannot think of anything less of a waste of resources. How is it a waste of resources to ensure that we can never end up where we are right now ever again?

FBI here, please incite more violence. I'm getting paid a fat sum per IP that we get from CloudFlare.

Also I'd like to remind you goyim that National Socialism happened without military action or a civil war.

I wish I was shocked.

YOU'RE NOT FBI!
He's FBI!

Its pretty meta that the FBI run KKK praises his posting.

999 checks 999

Yeah, changing the freedom of a white male for two muslims, what could go wrong. Faggit wasted himself.

(checked)
Cut the future soldiers out of their stomachs and pile the corpses up into hills.

Every Muslim must die: man, woman, teen, child, toddler, infant, unborn. Spare none and dehumanize yourself to the bloodshed.

Where can I donate?

I wasn't talking about this specific instance, autist. This was unorganized and inefficient. I'm talking hypothetically as a national objective.

Those skinheads will be the grunts doing the fighting you whiney faggot.

Die.

This whitenigger should be gassed.

No he should get a medal, you filthy mudslime.

>>>/stormfront/

Yeah that's why niggers communities are plagued with theft, rape and murder, they such benevolent beings.

Pretty much this.

Elephants have been Westernized. I repeat. Elephants have been Westernized. It's happening!

(checked)
Not necessarily, sometimes they're neither.

was her favorite band, the dropkick murphys?

Fecking plastic Paddies.

go back to reddit you stupid nigger sympathizing kike

The problem with PRfaggotry is that you're treating "the masses" like a collection of individuals.
It's true that individuals are going to respond better to positions they deem more "moderate," but they get their idea of what a "moderate" position is from the world around them. When they see no one advocating genocide and many people speaking out against it, for example, they tend to conclude that genocide is a universally accepted evil that only evil people would ever consider.

When it comes to mass media, it is best to be as upfront about the change which you want to see enacted. Hell, it might even be beneficial to appear more radical than you actually are (as long as your personal identity is not open to the public) as it stretches the Overton window more in our direction. The ideas people have represented to them become the ideas which they consider to be acceptable to represent to others.
Holla Forums is already (and probably always will be) considered the "radical, far-right." When we pretend not to want to gas the kikes, people will see that and think "not even the far right wants to gas kikes therefore such a prospect isn't even on the table."

If you, as an individual in the outside world, wish to take a moderate stance to save face or to butter up those you discuss politics with, that's fine. individuals respond well to that. But when you are making a public action that millions will see, the more radical the better,

Because of course

Absolutely this. Not enough people understand this, unfortunately.

Agreed. Holla Forums is meant to be the "extreme" aka the truth. It isn't our job to moderate ourselves.

This is the problem though. We can keep being extreme here all we want. How do we be extreme in public?

CHECKED FOR CRUSADE
PRAISE KEK!

We let math addled skinheads do it until our "radical" views fall within the Overton window.

REMOVE KEBAB=

I meant meth

Right Wing Trig Squads

Kill 'em with calculus

Bullshit, most niggers are Christian already and there are plenty of Christians in Africa burning witches. Christianity can't fix niggers, you have hundreds of years of Missionaries in Africa trying and failing. Faggots and shitskin apologists such as yourself are the eminent naysayers - every time someone takes action you go on an immediate fault-finding mission to make yourself feel superior for doing nothing at all. Fuck off.

*austistic strawmanning intensifies

BITTENFELD IS BEST GIRL

News articles start in caps like that for some reason, he copy pasted from the article

relevant.webm

We need to go back to banning alt-right faggots on sight.

This man is a fucking HERO!!!

mudshits were close-lined in the streets and pile-drove into extinction. While shouts of "WELCOME TO THE GOD EMPERORS AMERICA BROTHER!!!" could be heard echoing across the nation.

MODS ANCHOR