Looks like user was onto something

A few months ago there was an user on here that nobody believed. Pic related.

Do yourself a favor and search Julian Assange, now. Just today news articles have come out saying his latest gf is, you guessed it, Pamela Anderson.

Wtf is going on there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Anderson#AIDS.2C_cannabis.2C_and_other_activism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They all seem to be speculation of the two dating, with something about her delivering a vegan cheeseburger to him.

Yes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but until this news, it was not mainstream knowledge that Julian and Pamela have been having an affair, correct?

Can it be called an affair? I don't think either of them are married currently.

How about if you are going to post you come correct. Where the fuck are your sources?

Kill yourself.

It takes a second to google "Pamela Anderson assange", user. Don't be so kikishly stingy about doing your own research.

For those too lazy to fucking google: there's a bunch of hot gossip-y websites claiming JA and Pamela have a romance.

I wouldn't touch Pamela Anderson with someone else's dick tbh

are you people fucking braindead? this shit is too over the top. shlomo is laughing his fucking ass off as you goyim talk about pamela anderson (of all people) and assange (cia asset). dont you fucking get it? yeah goy, anthony weiner (hahahahahahaa his name is weiner) is a pedofile. they treat this shit like entertainment because you believe it.

See these dubs? They're wasted now, thanks to you.

Going forward, please know that your shittery would be more believable if you learned how to spell "pedophile." We will also accept "paedophile," if you happen to be British.

Thanks for your low-energy effort though.

kill yourself retard

ok enjoy discussing pamela fucking anderson and acting like youre not a lobotomized goy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Anderson#AIDS.2C_cannabis.2C_and_other_activism

Who is Pamela Anderson
t. not 40 years old

So you want us to stop paying attention to wikileaks?

She's his OLD gf. If you can call that old bag of bones who hooks on the side getting cum on her face a couple years ago a gf.

Post the links. It's probably just rumors anyway.

Assange is still in the embassy, not in Russia

is that the new JTRIG talking point? weak. 0/10

can someone tl;dr me on the assange situation i've missed it somehow

pamela anderson.. are we talking about the retarded saggly whore from baywatch? yeah nah fuck off

You're trying again with this shit? You've failed once and you will again.

the entirety of wikileaks is bullshit and julian assange is nothing but a troll who knows nothing. their """""leaks"""""" are shit and they just want attention.

Is this the new narrative?

This thread reeks of matzo balls and foreskin.