How antifa thinks

Although shilling is frowned upon here, a friend of mine made a video about the though process of antifa for a small group of IRL guys he works with. Its pretty interesting, and if you are planning on doing any antifa group infiltration stuff you should check it out.

I have a webm as well so give me a moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/aflmkc.epub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

webm

bumpy for you

Also the jewel of autism book he takes clippings from can be downloaded here:

a.pomf.cat/aflmkc.epub

Kek. Your reward is this ass. Would've been waifu-tier, but you're friends with antifa.

How to be antifa:

Actually in estonia we had some anti-communist punks who were the first to bring up estonian flag in the first anti-soviet protests, since they had nothing to lose and didn't give a fuck. There were several bands that made anti-communist songs too, one of the bands become number 1 normie hit in 1989.

Just saying that nihilism works both ways.

opinion discarded.

I'm letting you off with a warning on this one, those kids are bad news.

Nietzsche was technically a nihilist, but some brands of it veer off into "brew your own morality."

I'm not the maker of the video in the OP. However I can tell you that the guy who did is "friends" with them in the same way that cops are "friends" with people in sting operations.

They make these chages based on Milo

subvert, in last panel nazi looks at antifa

I've been working on doxing antifa in my city, have some suspects, few confirmed ones though. Once I have them all, what should I do with the list?

Mudslime women are the biggest sluts on earth.

Nihilism is awesome. It's how Holla Forums was made; literally we dug down into the depths of hell and degeneracy so deep we saw the error of our ways and are doing all we can to fight degeneracy worldwide.

noice

WEW
also
kek.

If the first panel was altered. He said "I'm all for equal opportunity." Does anyone have the original?

"White people invented capitalism, white people must pay! white people bad, black people good,white people bad, black people good" etc

Cant recall from where, but there is a specific quote from Pierce that describes the type of people he was describing, the "thrill seeker" type, who aren't there because its actually important, but just because they want to have some sense of adventure. He didnt like those people, and we have them on our side too.

thing for me is that Bob was just a very honest and sincere sort of person.
He was the sort of person you need very badly if you're going to have a
revolution. A person who is totally dedicated, who will put his life on the
line without even thinking about it, who will do whatever it takes, whether
it means machine-gunning a crowd of people or walking into the jaws of
death. Bob was ready to it, and not because he was a thrill-seeker or
wanted attention or praise. He was ready to do it because it needed to be
done.”

Three quotes, none of them the one I wanted.Theres a specific one where he lists the type of people who are attracted to the National Alliance and how they need to be weeded out if they are only there for adventure, thrill seeking, hobbyism, etc.

Delet it.

Call the police and claim that they use drugs. Pose as an anonymous friend. Tell them that they are dropping acid and that your friends all get "violent flashbacks." Claim that they won't stop (also say they justify it because its a "soft" drug), and you just want them to be the guys you once knew.

For bonus points, get a female voice to do the sob story. Cops almost always follow up on female sob stories, and you can then call again with a male voice and make similar claims to provide legitimacy.

They literally fear hollywood comicbook villains.

I wonder if that is what we are to them? Holywood villains. With the correct ploy I think we could use this against them.

Are you faggots their PR agent or something? Because you sure have been promoting their faggotry a lot lately. You ever seen them in America? It's a couple of faggot street kids.

Infiltration? hahaha wtf is wrong with you? You beat them with pipes and stab them.

k

I wouldn't have posted it if I thought it wasn't at least relevant tbh.

Antifa don't think, they're on too many drugs to think. They follow some Jewish leader's signals and just repeat whatever the fuck they tell them to while they're high. They are not much different than MkULTRA subjects.

/thread

Done and done.

/thred

The first one confirms how retarded Antifa truly is. They portray us as a strong man who can lift huge weights, while they are a weak twink who has to use underhanded tactics to win. It's honest, but shit propaganda.

I wonder if it would be possible to make qazi fake antifa propaganda that hurts their image while boosting ours.