Essential /pedokino/

What are some good pedo kinos? Seriously, no bait.

So far I've seen
-pic related: meh, lots of qties naked but weird iwannabe2deep story that's not enjoyable to me at leaast. 6/10, could have more ass or close ups at least.
-Maladolescenza: in theory should be great, lots of nudity, the blonde girl that's 11-12 is beautiful but I can't get over the fact that the plot is so dark, everyone is either evil manipulative psycho or hopeless submissive victim. It's like Satan wrote it 2/10.
-Lolita (Kubrik): I don't get how it's supposed to be better than the 90s version. Even the cinematography is inferior and it doesn't even look like a Kubrik film. Plus there's nothing sexy about it 6/10 and I'm generous because I don't even remember much.
-Lolita (good version): a must watch, it's a pedos dream come true. Such a cutie and such a good story 10/10 it only lacks nudity but it's ok.
-Pretty baby: I didn't really watch this one, got bored right away. The scenes show a lot and it's alright, but I doubt it's worth sitting through a boring plot. I hate that pedo movies have to be so depressing.

Then there's some French faggy movie about a child model, meh tier. Why do frenchfags always show the actors from so far away? I hate that. There's also Interstellar, I'd call it a pedo movie because it has lots of close ups of the girls face, it's so beautiful. First third of the movie anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls063144242/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not technically pedo, but Virgin Suicides was really good.

imdb.com/list/ls063144242/

hmm

If anything Pretty Baby isn't depressing enough.
I mean they gloss right over how brooke shields had fucking sex at age 12.

She didn't even have breast buds yet, for fuck's sake.

ITT: people who should kill themselves

t. normalfag

What is this facial expression trying to convey?

posting pig кино

Is this кино?

Nice.

I'm sorry but this is 2D waifu board only. Normalfags out.

Wrong - we only tolerate 1D waifus around here, boy.

h-how would that even work?

What's this from?

Boku no Pico

Like this.

I kinda have a thing for 0D waifus as well though - which would be waifus that only exist in your dreams/mind.

You should kill yourself. Seriously, no bait.

user please

The woodsman is pedekino.

They should make a movie with this premise, would be pretty kino tbh.

A wild pedophobe appears

This board was pro cunny long before you got here moralfag.

Death for touching a five year old is well deserved. There's no phobia, there's no moralfagotry, just a rightfully deserved punishment.

Weebs are using this thread as a reason for them to be allowed to post cuckime.
It's time to stop.

Go back to cuckchan, fag

t. newfag normalfag

Nice b8

Yeah no, the jig is up.
You're probably the same fag in the Asuka thread.

But don't worry, there is a way out of your miserable existence.