Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Trailer)

I thought Disney had forgotten that there was a movie this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY
makingstarwarsfrance.net/2017/09/les-derniers-jedi-nouvelles-rumeurs-episode-viii/
t.co/nHNWUuKqC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember Empire Strikes Back!?
We are gonna make Empire Strikes Back v2.0 on steroids this time with REY

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hooktube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

Seems like those leaks about Rey and Kylo might be true, most people dismissed it as fan fiction.

I really don't like the guy they got to play Kylo Ren. I get the angle they're going for, that the dark side preys on the unstable and weak and emotional, but they went too far with it and I don't think he's a particularly good actor. Michael Cera could have played this role.

And I truly think it is the actor, or the writers. The vibe I think they wanted to get was Paul Dano (preacher kid) in There Will be Blood. There was a weak-looking guy but manipulative and evil and strong in his own way, with a crazy darkness in him. But they can't pull that off here so they have this Crawling In My Skiiiiiiiiiiin dweeb.

WE NEED A TOY

holy crap it's even cringier than I was expecting. If they can't even get an epic trailer right, this is gonna be pure pozzed dogshit.

Unless the trailer is edited to be misleading it spoils 2 major things, Kylo killing Leia and Kylo and Rey teaming up.

Why did Disney go jihad on leaks if they were going to give away major events in the trailer, TFA trailer gave away nothing.

Which leaks?

So it's gonna be the best of the trilogy but still an utter piece of shit because it's a 1/1 carbon copy. This shit might as well be plagiarism.

First has a chance of happening, second I dont give a chance

Yep

fuck this predictable Marvel Star Wars Ball Z anime bull shit

Funny to see all the babies in here getting so upset about a trailer of a movie they're not even going to watch.

There were some leaks on reddit a few months back that line up with the trailer, though given how many fake leaks there are some of them were bound to get something right eventually.

funny to see the liberal/left faggots get so upset by nazi bantz

As a long time fan of Star Wars (loved the EU and prequels), I'm upset at what Disney did to it. It's not me being a baby to be upset at seeing this shit destroyed. It's like watching a long time friend fight cancer, only to be pummeled to death at the same time.

I just wanna know which leaks your referring too. I imagine they are gonna hook up Kylo and Rey and she's gonna be the reason why he turns back to the light.

You sure are a baby.

can't argue with that

When I was a kid, Star Wars was there, with its fun ass games, and great story. Might as well be a friend.

You are right though, this is a shitty movie.

The friend with cancer will go away forever, the old star wars movies, games, etc. will always be there.

Something something Kylo's tapping that.

You're right, but I'll always have to remember that Disney ruined it for good.

Ruin? Ummmm The Force Awakens was amazing and the Last Jedi looks even better, it's gonna be the best fucking film of the century and the best star wars film.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FINN BLACKING THAT ASS

sage negated

Executives probably realized that people were against that as a whole, and the Kylo angle made more sense.

This.

I'm_ok_with_this. Jpg

she's still horrible at acting

I want to punch her in the forehead

normies on youtube literally trying to deny this is a copy of ESB and getting triggered by my post

webm

and is chewie okay..?

Fanboys are the masters of cognitive dissonance, the trailer could be Luke farting for 3 minutes, and they would still defend it.

Fucking normalfags

I don't know who is worse and deserves to die more, daisyfags or maisleyfags.

You should probably both be drawn and quartered.

Why are trailers always the same? Why does this always happen? Why is it that there can never be any period of time in which trailers and movies are actually unique. Why must everyone just bandwagon trends. You people never learn from your mistakes. The next movie that features a even slightly unique trailer that is also successful will have their trailer style imitated to hell until its also this annoying and bleak.
Why does the world have to be this way? Why do jews always insult the goyims intelligence with bullshit like this?

Trailers are all cut and edited by the marketing departments so they have a generic pattern for blockbusters

Maybe because they are made to sell a movie and when something works in a trailer they try to use in future trailers so they can make a profit?

Why abuse her with your fists when you could be abusing her mouth with your dick?

She's hot.

Yea when she's slim and on cocaine and not coke bloaty

Imagine cherrypicking this hard…Absolutely pathetic.

They could actually salvage this trilogy if Rey turns to the dark side. It's the only way around the fact they made her too fucking good in the first movie.

Also he probably took a dozen quick shots and rolled with the worst one.

Ok Louis.

Trailer recap:

Why are you even here please go to reddit daisyfag

The second pic is cute, the first one is only ruined by the trashy makeup. Try again.

Reddit are the kind of people that mock her beauty just because it's in season. Maybe you should go there. Just a thought.

Rocky II and Empire Strikes Back = SW:TLJ

Reddit loves star wars and loves daisy you can bet on it, starshitter. she also is apparently a cocaine addict

What the fuck is this idiot smoking? Gandalf dies in it. And the good guys crush Isengard at the end of the second movie. Only somebody paid to argue on the internet by Disney can make an argument so stupid.

The third one was the darkest one too.

You know you done fucked up, right? You know that?

I'll say it again
Cuck wars is for children, abusing Daisy's mouth is for men.

Meh.

You are inferior to the Maisie poster. He may want to fuck an unsightly goblin, but he has a positive, unflappable nature and loves all her projects without reserve.

She is ugly. She can't even properly close her fucking mouth. She reminds me of that red headed feminist .
Her facial muscles are not balanced. Its disgusting.

She can’t act either.

Thats what i responded to him I said what the fuck nigger fellowship is only light and whimsical until bilbos party is over if anything

I guess you could say The Hobbit is the whimsical early chapter. They screwed that in the movies though.

Yea but LOTR each one does get darker and the first one is pretty emotional as is.

that ain't what happened, silly willy. what happens is rey just overall becomes confused by the state of things, asks ren for help. ren, thinking he's doing right since he's brainwashed by an old white man, takes her to snoke, who does that fulfill your destiny nonsense. then she may or may not be a little bit evil, but ultimately turn herself and ren back to the good.

wow, this is some heavy bait, only an idiot would actually fall for it.

Now I think about it, is it even that common a thing for series to go light > dark > light? Most things just seem to get darker until final climax is reached.

makingstarwarsfrance.net/2017/09/les-derniers-jedi-nouvelles-rumeurs-episode-viii/

google translate it.

I think it's probably a LARPer that got lucky in his guesses.

good distillation of Jew plan

Can someone tell me the appeal of these actresses? Why are these guys making their dream girl a 5/10? Are they so ugly even a hottie in their wildest fantasy would reject them?

MSW is usually good on the shit it reports, even if all the details aren't correct, they usually have an overwhelming majority.

does anyone have the "run" meme?

Did anyone else think the cgi for the walkers looked off?
Kek, given the leaks I bet that wasn't originally going to happen that way

yeah but it's MSW France, not the American one.

I thought one of the rumors is that Luke dies and/or Anakin returns somehow. Fischer is dead, so I expect them to get rid of her somehow and killing her character would be the most obvious path to take.

I kinda expected Ren to go to the lightside after killing his mom or failing to kill his mom and Rey going dark after getting snoked.

I still think it's retarded that they're the resistance when the Republic still owns the galaxy. The empire should have been the resistance and the Republic should have been on a campaign to wipe them out from various pockets around the galaxy as the remnants band together to try and push back the Republic. It's so easy and obvious, that I can't imagine which retard came up with calling the empire the resistance.

it's probably as if they feel that, in real life, they can get with a girl who looks similar to these famous 5/10s. they possibly feel as if the half-deformed girls they may be able to score with are considered by the public at large qualify as "sexy" now, and because of this, the 5/10 man can now live with less shame

I meant calling the republic "the resistance". They aren't resisting anything. They're the ones in charge. The "first order" should be the resistance as they would be the ones resisting the new republic rule.

Looks like a fan film

I guess the old saying is true: reddit loves the prequels and hates the new kino.

A lot of those shots look pretty bad.

Heh, typical right-wing fashcuck projection: kill others while claiming to be the victim.

You are pretty bad at your hobby.

Why didn't they just use the Rogue One aesthetic for the new trilogy. Why'd they have to make everything look like pic related?

Normies think it looks amazing and want it nominated for cinematography already guaranteed

I believe what you are looking for is this:
"The jew cries out in pain as he strikes at you."

I had one

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY KINO

I would say different directors, but Kathey Kennedy probably didn't like Rogue One as much as the others.

I am actually superior to all other waifu posters and this
is why. They are fuelled by sexual desire, I have long since transcended past these base emotions. My love for Daisy is clean and pure and that results in a state of euphoria whenever I meditate on her. I can feel her sending me energy when I enter a state of meditation. I have literally evolved to a higher state of being.

I know I joke around about raping her mouth and her tight hot body but that is actually just a trick to lure mundanes into the first tier of Daisy worship, deceptive? I suppose so but the initiate will be thankful for it later on. The truth is I haven't felt a sense of lust towards Daisy in at least a month now, my love is totally pure. This is the source of my power.

This is just another example of my superiority. I love Daisy despite he body of work, I don't expect a pleb that can't even evolve beyond the baseless hate tier of Daisyology to understand that, you are a mental midget and I am your master, God and father all rolled into one. My euphoria knows no bounds.

These aren't questions with a simple answer…Meditate on this Daisy for at least two hours and will understand.

This

This pic makes her look worse than the previous one.

Last pic, I can't tell which direction her body is facing

I had forgotten that actress had died, but the cgi face made it obvious

I have, she seems like the same as the other recent popular actresses.

Will Kylo be the princess that needs to be rescued from a wormslug in IX? Will Rei Ray Rey get PORGED? How will Luke die, by the hands of a stronk female character or a nigger? Will Leia die of a heart attack offscreen?

There's so many questions that I look forward to see answered.

I NEED SOMEONE TO SHOW ME MY PLACE

CUTS TO JEW

you cant make this shit up

She looks like a fridge. I can see where her hips are supposed to be, but it looks like someone straightened her out. Her tits look too much like a man's pectorals. It could be the angle, but fronts shots are not doing her any good. Her forehead is fucking huge too. She'll need long bangs to balance that out and she'll need to pad her bra to balance her out a bit. Wearing shit on her belt will help balance her hips and shoulders as well. The V body type does not work well for women as it's predominately the male type.

She really looks like a fridge. And that bikini

lol

Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones - Trailer

MORTYR!
I TORNED MYSORF INTO A PORG
I'M PORGLE RORG!

How recently did Weinstein come in her shitter?

What did he mean by this?

obviously he was confessing his homosexuality.

long ago & far away chester bennington shoots a laser at his mom from his space sting ray. she dies because the actress is a dead dumbass

luke lives, maybe even through the whole trilogy, as he is the only original cast member who isn't on 5 types of street drugs

who cares about chewie; his CGI looks like shit anyway

will luke come out as gay? they said there was gonna be a gay character

I'd love to see Oogabooyega's expression when he reads the script of IX and encounters his and Mark's explicit sex scene.

That's fucking awful, yet it still looks better than nu-wars.

What the hell did they do to chewy?
He looks like a cartoon.

Obviously it will be David Riddley, although it would have been funny for the baboon to be gay as it harambe obviously hates that idea completely.

This

The CGI Chewie mouth triggers me more than anything else in the trailer TBH.

Did they do it to match Mr. Bacca with the CGI penguins? To have a similar look and in the end sell more merch?

He didn't. End of discussion.

There's nothing retarded about loving a cute woman. There's nothing retarded about lusting over her either if you haven't been exposed to the truth ridpill. I'm just saying I'm better than the people that do worship their waifus because of lust.

*true ridpill

He did.

Give it a rest with your shilling for this obvious tranny.

HNNNNNNNNNG

Proofs?

She got the role.

the republic and the resistance are two separate entities.

Resisting the rebuplic?

Trust me, I would know if she had. There is no trace of this in her aura and our psychic bond is too powerful for her to hide it from me if she had. She is clean.

Have they actually done so yet, or is it just something they want to do?

i think there might be a homo side character in a book or cartoon that they've already shown to be gay in this new jew jew generation, but do you really think they will leave it at that? at least one of the main characters will surely be turned gay soon

This. Daisyfag is just a tried hard doing for teh lulz. He's imitating past waifufags ironically, like he knows we're all in on the joke. He winks to the audience constantly and that breaks my immersion. Maisiefag created a fleshed out and likeable character without the slightest hint of self awareness. He's one of the best waifufags we've had, second only to Shake.

t. shake

There is the twist for you. Merry Christmas.

its probably hot if you are a pedo

Well, I know Star Trek's been all over press releases confirming openly gay characters in advance of Beyond and Discovery, but considering how much more widespread Star Wars is among general public viewers, you have to wonder where their balance is on desperately wanting to make a stand of being on The Right Side Of History™ versus potential lost sales from people (both here and in foreign territories) who would much rather not have the whole thing barge into their Star Wars.

Why does everyone who is not trying to get laid gay? Why can't they be just asexual or so dedicated to their craft that they never made time for a female?

Jesus fuck, the kikes behind this shit are so predictable.

Test

man, i hope you're right. hopefully the foreigners keep the queers at bay. but there's already a chimp center stage, which isn't a good sign

it's because the gender police need everybody to be assigned their 'scientific' LGBTQPIOS+ label, even fictional characters

Is this fanfiction?

Fanfiction would imply the writers liked the original material.

It's Jews and feminists plagiarizing fan fiction.

We oildrill here like our hero Lucas, faggot.

Do you want me to screencap one of their posts?

AYOOO HOL UP
anyone else seeing the cliffs of dover?

It’s quite sad actually.

RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Dark movies are cool again?

IKR

Like pottery.

But that's exactly what you're doing. "Ironically."

But the man face and shoulders on them ruins it.

Like every other waifu on this board without exception (save for the Queen®) she's an activist feminist. Odd for a cuckchan exodus site.

That's where ur wrong kiddo.

She isn't a "castrate all white males after milking their seed for storage" type feminist and she is forced into that by pr kikes. Try again.

Jesus fucking Christ those leaks were real weren't they? She really is Anakin reincarnated.

Becasue it works.
And people keep on falling for it time and time again.

I gotta know what reddit thinks of this shit…

No, that would be patriarchy. She is the reincarnation of the first force user, who was a STRONG WYMUN!

So you do lust over her, and thus you're no better than other waifufags.

It is a bad thing.

its a trap

RAW

I'll admit to having the occasional impure thought. Who wouldn't?

Well it looks like shit like the last two. Why did Disney cast a bunch of fuglies?

See: Harrison Bergeron

You had to drag Maisie into this, huh?

Nice trips, but you are not right.

Well, the other Maisiefag maybe, but I don't.
That's true though.

Someone get a counterspell, fast!

Are they all Disney employees?

I hope so.

who HYPE here?

Me!!!

they know they can't meme, but they know what will get memed. they're learning and i'm not sure how to feel about it.

Disney wouldn't be retarded enough to make the Porg a reincarnation of Solo, right?

IS there anything they are not willing to do?

Aye, that be a fine line if I do take my time, to make an observant rhyme.
But when I stop and think of the crime, this trailer tastes as sweet as lime.

Why is this little gay piece of shit even in the movie?

two options:
a) they have a nuanced, but necessary, link to the story; advancing both universal lore and individual character arc(s).
b) because bb8 didn't sell enough

Toys. Possibly a kind of Yoda stand-in too since according to some leaks they are allegedly very powerful in the Force, more powerful than the Skywalker line. I wouldn't be surprised these little shits teach Rey better than Luke.

Who do you picture when you think of the archetypal reddit/Star Wars neckbeard? I like to picture him like this.

Literally why does this franchise even exist anymore?
Movies are shit, we aren't getting any video gayems and nobody is buying toys.

God I fucking hate these movies

I always pegged him as more of a Trekkie.

I was hoping Rey would turn evil like Bastila Shan and Kylo Ren goes back to the light side like Revan.

They want the Minions audience.

Gandalf and Boromir dies at the end of the movie, the Fellowship is split and they all go in different directions. The two next movies were darker, but ended on a triumphant note. Fellowship starts out light-hearted, but ends depressingly.

There is nothing really "right-winged" about that statement. The Empire was defeated and the First Order should be the underdogs. But for some reason they are made just as powerful as the Republic, who should be the dominant power.

Shit compared to the Remnant we saw in the EU.

Fucking Disney shill. Disney wasn't the one that did that.
If that's not a shill, then normies need to be killed for wanting endless, uncreative sequels which only purpose is to milk normies of their money.

I don't understand this. And who the fuck let penguins and ice-wolves into the film?

Pleb, it's a shitty middle-act movie that only picks up at the end. Return of the Jedi is better, but A new Hope is the best one.

- We want the Minions audience
- We desperately need to sell cheap chinese toys that aren't Rey Mixer or Boyega because no one wants them.

watch my movie

A butthurt cuck wars fan appears
Lol. If you are a good boy mommy might buy you some new toys to entertain yourself with, in the meantime the real men here will be jerking off to pictures of Daisy's delicious feet.

Not as good as the Maisie fag, sorry.

Wrong.

Yeah, that massive snowy landscape battle with Imperial Star Destroyers being hit by Ion Cannons is a snooze.

at least come up with a cohesive theme. then again it fits star wars so maybe that's a meta call idk

I'm just a man that has devoted himself to Daisy. Get over it.

looks like it is about to reach behind its ass, shit and throw it. Posturing just like the chimps at the zoo.

I want her to squat over me and unleash the female force into my face tbh.

It knows what Hasbro will put it through. Now on Walmart's shelves.

I think you need to get over the fact there are star wars fam.

Shitposting aside, is anyone genuinely interested in Star Wars anymore? I have absolutely no interest in watching this.

Yeah, reddit.

That's the first act, then there's a whole lot of nothing until Luke vs Vader.

I still like the old games. Other than that, no, there is nothing Disney has made with the Star Wars IP that I give a shit about.

Not here, but you know damn well normalfags are. They've been licking Disney's asshole clean since TFA and this movie will probably gross another billion dollars. See ,>>920970, and .

this. ESB being the best of the OT is a reddit meme. 70% of the movie is Luke wandering Degobah/ the Millennium Falcon not having a warp drive.

Top cuck.

nice pic, you find that on KiA faggot?

If it wasn't for feminism we wouldn't have all of these great lewd pics of Daisy and I never would have had my revelations.

revelations that you're into men?

pure pottery

wait, better versions

Nobody cares

Yeah, very dull.

I can't wait until they remake those scenes
now it's an asteroid chase while in a system where the star has gone super nova
nuPizza ship gets destroyed by the super nova
this time it's a space whale that will eat the asteroid
Rey Mixer kills all the force ghosts
Rey Mixer lifts a nuStar Destroyer out of the lava (yes it doesn't make sense but it's JJ Wars, you know they could do that shit)
Phasma™
bb-8

I said nobody cares.

the daisy poster is worse than the maisie poster

Just like 7, it looks like a billion dollar ride being driven by absolute amateurs. I am actually sorry for all the workers and technicians who are physically crafting this from nothing, but have to bear with the studio superimposing shitty lines and actors on top of it.

Absolutely subversive. We aren't your run of the mill e-whore worshippers, our tastes are refined and we are too civilised for your shenanigans. Now try again.

Pottery

lol

No, the Jenny poster who is a mod is worse than cancer.

On Holla Forums

nice logic faggot

not going to lie, I almost believed you were being sincere. here's your (you) anyway

*shrugs nonchalantly*
Haters gonna hate.

the absolute state of hollywood writers

if this isn't a shill, i'll eat my hat.

MOICHANDISING!
same reason bb8 exists. as well as his evil cousin bb9e

looks like a dude's ass tbh

look at the bucktooth prognathism on that nigger

daisyposter is being ironic right?

pic 2 here
pic 1 here

those pics are both extremely unflattering

I suspect daisyposter is some sperg assmad there are star wars threads on Holla Forums, and so he is going to ‘show’ everyone by acting like a dumb faggot.

He genuinely thinks she has a nice bodyand face

As horrible as I expect, will not be seeing it.

My post was satire and unfortunately people actually say and believe that

She has a tight fuckable ass. I don't see how that is unflattering.

It's mfw I see Daisy's ass.

See
I really do think she looks good.

Get a waifu that doesn't have the proportions of a goddamned preteen boy. Have some fucking standards for your fantasies for crying out loud.

Disgusting

triangle tattoo…this guy is Illuminati?

All feminists hate men and are retarded.

Tbh Maisie posting - at least Maisie honestly can look cute and fuckable. Daisy looks like like a freak besides like 1 picture

Her ass in spandex or heels is not her ass.

This is genuinely no ass, I have a bigger ass. That's unacceptable. Not to mention she also mosquito bites.

It must be bait. They have only had two good films this entire century to me POTC 1 and BATB

Maisie at least starred in Disney classics, not the nuWars.

Can you even confirm she has tits at all?
It could just be totally flat or 2 small socks.

Your goal seems to be to derail threads. I suspect it’s because they bother you and you think saying Daisy Ridley is attractive will trigger star wars fans.

yeah shit posting or paid shill.

There's no accounting for taste and as much as it pains me to break it to you you don't have any.

It's a firm tight as and it fits her petite frame perfectly. You may be some bushnigger tier savage that lusts I've gargantuan asses but I have more refinedtaste than that, you can keep behaving like a sub saharan African if yoy want but don't be surprised when I chastise you.

You have a bigger everything. Daisy is petite.

This explains a lot tbh

Yes. She did a topless scene where she played a corpse.

I'm just spreading the good word of Daisy as is my duty as a devout Ridleyologist. Would you rather discuss star wars, child? Grow the fuck up, star wars is just a vehicle for Daisy now. Triggered? Good.

Wrong on both accounts.

It’s going to be a rough few months for you, since there will be more than one Star Wars thread.

He just has a weird fucking face. We're supposed to believe that those two created…that? He looks like the cross-spawn of a lawyer and a bank teller.

Carrie Fisher drank and snorted lines during the pregnancy, so I believe it.

Best acting she ever did, and it was flat as a board.

that jew looks like it belongs in a freak show.

billie lourd still has a resemblance to fisher, just a slightly spergy one.

A new low in jew marketing.
t.co/nHNWUuKqC0

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE JEDI AT

jewish genetics, son

Looks more like the alchemical symbol for air. 🜁 Probably some pretentious new age shit.

who?

Princess Leia. To promote her tasteless cgi cameo in ep8 they stuck her dog in front of a tv with her on it, waited till he looked at it, snapped a pic and then added the clickbait title.

Carrie Fisher = Princess Leia

Yes?

This shouldn't surprise anyone if they knew about the leaks. Besides, it makes no sense for Disney to kill the bitch right when she appeared when they made a big deal about her in the first place.

it's this decade's dark knight.

Wrong. He was killed because he was going to expose the pedokikes.
t. Inside source who spoke to him days before his death

Oh hey, it's the trumpsperg. So you finally found a new schtick to shitpost the board with? Good for you buddy, every man needs a hobby afterall.

and fisher talked shit about trump.

Pick one.

Actually, I'm less annoyed that they propped up a dog in front of a TV for an emotionally manipulative photo op than I am at them calling her "his mom".

that little shit probably already made more money tickets will ever.

"his mom"
This society is completely fucked. No doubt they used this language and retarded emotional idea that make no-sense (dog watching Tv and understanding it) for their sjw tumblr mentally ill demographic they tried to court with the marysue 1 & Irebelnokylekartarn 1

Go fucking have children you retarded cat ladies.Dog and or any other pets are not people they are not your children pretending they are is not only pathetic its is a mental disorder.

They’re trying to make a ‘remember that Carrie Fisher is dead’ marketing campaign and all Carrie Fisher’s relatives - who probably despised her for always being strung out and abusive - wouldn’t participate.

Adam Driver isn't jewish though.

he is genetically whatever he claims he follows spiritually.

You sure about that?

I've never seen any proof that either of his parents were ethnic jews.
Doesn't sound very jewish to me, can anyone source anything stating he has jewish ancestry.

Maybe he's not Jewish and is just hideously ugly.

Yes, but that mug had to come from somewhere. Descendant of Marranos perhaps.

I'm gonna stop browsing Holla Forums, for every time I do it I see this fucking cumdumpster and I'm overwhelmed by the urge of brutally facefucking her until she dies of suffocation.
Then I fap and the circle is complete.

edgy, i like it.

What did he mean by this?

The stormtrooper scene is the only best part.

Why would a solder have what looks like a space nightstick?
They just wanted a PO-LEEASE vs kang moment I guess.

>>>/leddit/

It's gonna make billions ain't it?

0:00-1:30
Had me with a bored cynical scowl.

But then 1:33 happens, that Porg alarm went off I kek'd harder than I have in weeks, if not months.

This is going to be GREAT entertainment in the years to come. This trilogy is going down the exact same road as the PT (except worse), the second one will be even worse and the third one will have to pick up all the slack and thus fail. People will be mocking this just like they mocked AotC's dialogue.

AotC's was at least good though whereas this is shit, which people will love it.

Plus I don't see anyone mocking avengers anywhere?

You can make a thread, you know.

It will be worse than the Prequels because there is no story, no compelling character, no interesting visuals.

No one talks about Avengers. Avengers came and went. It’s only relevant with respect to the next one.

TFA gets discussed because it’s a freak. Once there are three of them, people just won’t care.

I doubt your favorite e-celeb Kike Cucklasa will mock it at all. It will be the best Star Wars film ever, at least according to your Milwaukee e-boyfriend.

Fans of the OT/PT will - the unwashed masses of normalfags will suck it up just like they did everything else nu Wars.

Sorry didn't mean to trigger you. Prequels have no flaws! George would never stoop to nostalgia pandering! Great dialogue!

Just because yid wars is shit and rlm are shills doesn't make the prequels great, retard.

I fucking hate those cunts. I cant believe that all this hatred is in me for them.