Shitskin puts white father of 5 in coma in hit-and-run accident in California

Shitskin puts white father of 5 in coma in hit-and-run accident in California

A husband and father of five young boys remains hospitalized and in a coma after he was hit by a car Sunday night while riding his mountain bike in Laguna Niguel.

archive.fo/d7pVX

Considering it happened in California, it's very likely it was a beaner who did it, possibly even an illegal one.

Hang the nigger.

bet you won't do it

God fucking damnit. Are shitskins just gonna kill the whites who actually try to fight against their demographic replacement now?

My bet it will be just 2 years of prison, haha. You can't hang people in 21 century! Especially poor refugees! He was just escaping his life from war, he got nervous when he was driving a car. Its a trauma for him as well!

"kill whitey", "i hope you won't breed", "loser virgin", "small penis whitey" - those are not just simple words, they are programming.

Pointlessly racialized shitpost.
"Durrr it possubly wuz maybe uh Mexukin"
If you're gonna be a sensationalist faggot at least wait until you have evidence.
I could go to CNN for this level of coverage integrity.

HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

Your post reminds me this.

There's a time and place to start pointing fingers at the brownies.

There isn't any mention of it being done by shitskins. Besides, it's in a pretty high class area of SoCal. Doubt there'd be any Mexicans driving around much there.

And look at the dumb sheep instantly replying to your headline with their assumed races after reading "shitskin"
We got niggers, sandniggers, wallniggers, & all with zero fact to back up any of it.
OP you had a journalistic obligation to represent the facts & you failed us all, knowing full well how stupid Holla Forumsacks are.
Sad!

What a pathetic little faggot you are.

Fascinating take, sir.
Really top notch & valuable just like your Bizarro-Buzzfeed clickbait here.

>accident
WHITE GENOCIDE

HANG THE SPICS

Go post these threads to 4chan, we need happenings not common chimping.

nigger if you hit and run like a bitch youse a nigger kay

shitpost is shit. There's plenty of actual spic and shitskin idiocy to complain about, there's no point doing stuff like this.

Could be a saltine nigger.
Or a chinamon who didn't even know he hit someone.
All I'm saying is that OP is a festering anal prolapse oozing a mixture of blood, shit, & KY for posting this sub-Tariq-Nasheed-level race baiting t r a s h

it was a fucking spic, they make up probably 95% of hit and run cases in California, fuck off butthurt beaner bitch and GO THE FUCK BACK

GTF out of here, kike.

We deal with truth and facts here. Stupidity is a sin against your race.

Yes, I used the word race-baiting because I despise honorary kikes like the OP who have to BLM it up with everything they see.

Don't leave out from whom; jew programming.

I guess I'm blind. Where does it say the race of the driver?

Agreed. Laguna Niguel is posh as fuck. More likely it was some rich soccer mom cunt texting on her iPhone.

illegals aren't a race you racist user

kys faggot. Gay webm

I fucking hate beaners

He was riding the bike around 8pm. Being out during the night is not safe.

i would,you wouldn't?

It's always time to hang the shitskins, regardless of who the driver was.

hmmmm

Are we sure about this? Sounds an awful lot like Shekelburger