So Holla Forums do you have any explanation for this? How can you reftue any of this...

So Holla Forums do you have any explanation for this? How can you reftue any of this? Is Trump big liar or did he browsed Holla Forums and turned into literal niggerkiller666?

bump

Holy shit please get banned for this shit-tier baiting

not an argument

in the off chance you're just a nigger lacking any amount of comprehension, that video gives a lot of quotes without any context in it.

but anyway, sage and reported.

This isn't how you make a thread, you fucking idiot. Delete and try again, add more substance.

No context needed the answers are straightforward

Still waiting for the argument

Sage and reported

Not argument

Frankly, I'm glad he supports free healthcare in the US. It's really not a bad thing whenever immigration is under control, which Trump has shown every intention of accomplishing.

I think he changed his views on abortion because he became "born again" during his campaign.

He's done a great job in his first few weeks in office, so your video doesn't really hold any weight or change my opinion on the man or his presidency.

It only took one nigger to drive a man over the edge.

It doesnt im just asking what turned trump from liberal to hardcore republican

But how come it happend so quickly? I dont think he lies but Trump was grown man with intelligence of 140. Why did he turn so quickly from his former opinions?

Not argument there is not single logical fallacy in my post in not strawmaning or false flagging.

Probably because he realized they were wrong.

You want to know the most important thing, OP? I'll tell you. . .

On the glorious day of the rope, your feet will never touch the ground. You won't even have benefit of clergy, because your rabbi will have gotten his a few hours earlier.

And that's all you need to know about the New Era of Trump!

Nice try scholmo.

Cringe

His IQ is actually in the >160 range if common estimates are correct.

The modern "left" is part of some weird Bolshevik tier revolution, which Trump is most certainly not part of.

Sadly, people like Jim Webb still haven't gotten the memo.

If Trump is secretly a democrat, then he's a JFK democrat, which is totally cool with me.

Welcome to Holla Forums

Didn't JFK loved niggers?

What a pathetic rebuttal.

if you think so

most of these clips are from around 17 years ago, and the rest aren't really that bad. for example i agree with universal healthcare as says but only AFTER immigration is under control; and as for his statement about dreamers it matches with his campaign promises, his plan is to make them go through the same process to immigrate into the country as everyone else. he's soft when it comes to this particular problem, but as a 70 year old man with kids of his own it's not hard to see where he has a soft spot here.

you can see a lot of clips from year 2000 which was before 9/11, during which was probably when the gears started turning as he's on record saying that he doesnt know how the planes couldve taken down the towers. in the howard stern interview that people love to quote, you can hear the wishy washy state of his answer on the question of invading iraq. the man, as he said himself in one of the clips, grew up and lived in jew york so he was fully immersed in the liberal no guns, pro heavy government culture. and when he saw the towers fall this veil of his complete trust in the two party system and the government began to crack and left him with a void to be filled with the truth. 17 years is a long ass time. people change. i can't speak for anyone else but i was a degenerate liberal fuck at one point too, but living under the constant white hatred of today's culture it's harder and harder to keep up that belief system without it self imploding just due to the instinct of preservation.

Do you think trump belive now in everything pol belives in? I like to think Trump is collective consicious of Holla Forums. I also belive in egregore where people who feel very strong emotions toward certain goal it will happen.

He also praised Hitler and died trying to disarm a nuclear Israel. For that, he is a hero.

We'll never know what civil rights would have looked like under Kennedy because he was taken out. Back then, the notion of race-mixing was preposterous, and no one foresaw what kind of havoc giving niggers rights would bring upon our nation.

Forced desegregation, liberal indoctrination in schools, and kike media are the problems, not blacks having basic human rights.

Satifying argument and answer NO NEED TO SAGE YOU FUCK

sage is not a downvote.

lurk more

sage will sink my thread and eventually will be deleted its chan downvote

I see, you don't even know what sage does. Fuck off back to reddit you double nigger

Found the retard who dont know what sage mean

Your questions were answered. I don't really see any reason to perpetuate this thread, unless your motive is to bait people with that shitty vid.

Literally no one here is unaware of Trump's history and flaws, and most of us don't care, because it obviously doesn't affect his based af policies.

Also, a word of advice: If you're this defensive over everything on Holla Forums, then you're going to have a really rough time here.