General mobile games thread.

What are you playing when can't access PC Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jeu.de.marc&hl=en
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openttd.sdl
youtube.com/watch?v=Utn-g7nfgKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only games worth getting, and even that's debatable.

buy a PSP or a vita, there are no good phone games. Except maybe down well, but even then, that's like a distraction game.

not even worth emulating m8

shadow fight, if you can stomach waiting to regain energy, and grinding for weapons
hearthstone if you can stomach obvious jewry
magic, same reason i guess
punch hero
ppsspp emulator for psp games

Nothing. I don't even have a phone.

And I don't know why you would have to spend every waking moment playing video games. Especially when they're not even that good these days.

Get some other hobbies, jesus christ.

If you have a DS3 or a Bluetooth compatible controller you can use it with a phone.

it's sad living that way

>>>/out/

Eh are you retarded? I'm sick and have nothing to do.

Ty fam.

Why the fuck would i emulate something when hold in hands piece of shit what can play it?

Why the fuck would i emulate something when hold in hands piece of shit what can play it?

What?

English nigger.

But then again I should expect no less from a fag that uses the word fam and games on mobile.

I just realized how badly I fucked up.

Gunslugs
Organ Trail
Worms Armageddon

I've been playing Rayman Adventures and Kingdom Hearts Unchained X which are fun, but heavy on repetition and freemium bullshit.

Crossy Road, as well as Pac-Man 256 and Shooty Skies by the same devs, are legitimately really fun but I deleted them because the devs follow a bunch of shit like Kotaku, Gamasutra, Rami Ismail, Ben Kuchera, etc. on Twitter so they're probably twats. I wouldn't blame anyone for "separating the art from the artist" though.

Record Keeper is easily one of the best there is and does practically nothing to demand money or friend referrals out of you.

Only flaws is that it has a stamina bar.

(checked)
Double dubs

Moonbase Inc:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jeu.de.marc&hl=en

Theotown:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown

OpenTTD:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openttd.sdl

You faggots need to start being constructive for once instead of whining and shitting on everything, I'm tired of Holla Forums being a fucking torture chamber for butthurt angsty faggots that hate living and fun

It's just how 8ch is. Whiny bitch ass niggers.

This is something what I was looking for. Ty

I am spending less and less time playing video games, and more and more time reading Japanese cartoons. I am using manga rock, it can keep track of what series you've previously read, and also gives you a notification whenever a new chapter of the series you have favourited comes out.

Shellrazer is fun and Cytus is hardcore, don't forget about those user.

You should spend less and less time posting the same post over and over again

What the fuck with this dupe posting. Did site gone beyond fucked again?

Holy fuck. How you not gone flight insane because of that little cheeky cunty ad at the bottom of the screen.

Greedy cave - pretty good as for a very primitive roguelike

The only good thing is the port of Bernd und das Rätsel um Unteralterbach.

Ancient empires 1 and 2.

Game dev story is a pretty fun timewaster

Plenty of bullet hell games, 2hu clones and shit. Danmaku Death is decent.

Althought i would recommend using lucky patcher to have the pro version

Didnt know OpenTTD was on android. Thanks man.

The The Room games are pretty good puzzle games for mobileshit.

i fell for the 2k meme

^This. Its the only f2p game i have on my phone and i've never spent a dime. And its stamina regens in like 90 seconds, not 90 minutes.

Its just final fantasy greatest hits and you can enjoy the music and casual turn based combat and mix and match characters from the games with bonuses when fighting enemies from their own series and so on.
Its no game changer but i have it on my phone for when im on the bus or something.

This board is dead

Pokemon Trading Card Game Online is pretty good once you get over the first week of just having the basic starting decks. The game shits out the in-game currency and booster packs at you, so you really never need have to give them a cent.

Metal Slug Defense/Attack are pretty fair F2P games. Other than those, I don't really play any mobile games.

In defense of mobile games: they're damned easy to pirate.

Not that you'd want to but still.

One chinkchong recommended to play in dokuro. Fun as fuck.

For shame, Holla Forums

I actually enjoy this update in hearthstone. Standard is a welcome inclusion.

Fantasy War Tactics is fine if you get past the endless grind. There's microtransactions, but only an idiot would pay as much as they ask for (At least, I hope all those Seira players used the hackmod instead of paying $100 for a virtual character)

What the fuck is downwell? I don't play games on my phone, but apparently it's coming to vita. Would it even be worth playing on that when I have real full blown games?

I want to fuck that frog

it's a japanese developed side scrolling game made for smart phones, and plays very well on them. that's the main problem with smart phone games, the controls are horrible so nothing is enjoyable. Downwell was designed looking to correct this issue. it's a fast, super simple scrolling platformer shooter. Look it up, if it's coming to vita, get that version instead.

I just watched Btoom! and the total lack of an ending sucks. I wonder if they're gonna make some ovas or some shit once the manga is finished.
(That game reminds me of that new edgy bomberman game that was out.)

Okay, thanks, I think that's the game that one mobile game of the year on the VGAs. (So I figured it was probably shit.)

My nigga

The gameplay itself is basic as fuck, but it has pretty much every character from Z that's ever shown up, and some characters from DB and GT
It eats battery and data like a bitch though

I'm trying to like it, but my collecting whore in me demands I buy all the mazes, which don't even remove ads.

Also if anyone somehow has the data folder and DLC for Rhythm of Fighters, because how can SNK fuck up a music game?

So you're telling me to carry a fucking controller just to play games on the go?

I wouldn't mind having a fucking pad with me right now. Reaper fun as fuck but hell thouse controls.
JUST

It's a pretty neat Armored Core Lite with jetpacks, boosting around and missile spam.

It has not much of a story, gameplay is divided into levels with different missions, the controls work well enough.

Customization is rather simplistic. Each mech you unlock has a limited number of generic slots in which you can fit various components, ranging from weapons, health/armor/energy upgrades, critical chances, more loot etc.

The only complaints are the lack of enemy variety, enemy "frames" and the fact you have to grind for parts (though each level has a set amount of unique components you can unlock so it's not that bad).

Also, no f2p shite.

Try Kairosoft. They have a shitload of game with cute pixel art. My favourite one is Dream House Days, there's a Game Dev one too.

Oh yeah, they're made of adorable. Like little cute Sim Cities.

But they all basically play the same.

Yes, so pick whatever theme you like best.

Add Terra Battle, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Puzzle & Dragon and/or Monster Strike to that list.

And of course GBA/DS/PSP emulators

I used too travel a lot and i found pirating choice of games text games pretty fun, even if some of them are shit, like really shit.
I advise choice of Robots Because /clang/ option

The "core" choice of games are shit because they're made by the San Francisco crowd.

However, I heartily recommend Sabers of Infinity and the sequel, Guns of Infinity.

That would explain the xir shit in the superhero one.

will do as I'm about to catch a train

I need a vn that isn't some otome p2w shit

The same guy that did Sabers of Infinity also made Mecha Ace, which is basically Chose Your Own Adventure: Gundam Edition.

Neat i just downloaded it based purely on the fact that it has mechs, cool.

Also i remember playing one of the vampire ones at some point last year and if i remember correctly you could both fight for the south, run a slave plantation and advocate against emancipation.
Amazing that shit got through the san fran brain filter

I seem to remember that refusing to fuck the nigger sow makes the game think you're gay or something.

It was back before they got really popular.

Choice of Broadside is another fun, if simplistic one. You even have the choice of making it historically accurate by not having female sailors on the ships.

female sailors are a terrible idea now there are some hilarious k stories from navy personnel about that shit
polite sage for off topic

Maybe some females in the navy wouldn't have such a bad time if they didn't have to deal with such BIG MEATY DICKS all the time.

got neko atsume user
this game is literally nothing
theres no progression other than buying different cat props
cant even interact with the cats
0/10

Guns Girl is nice.
Needs a connection tho.
A fine arcade game I found is "Drancia" and it doesn't even need a connection.

Dragon quest
Cthulhu saves the world
Bastion
Ghost trick
Knights of pen and paper

Emulators, OP.

Mobile games are cancer

Any good lewd apps? Doubt there would be any on the google play store. The only one I know of is a fairy onahole app.

Alternatively, how come I've never heard of any personal assistant-type apps with an avatar like Apricot? It seems only natural to have one for a mobile device.

It's a well made port of the original pc game from 1999. Basically its a game about managing your fantasy/norse tribe moving into a new land and making decisions with the help of your "ring" of advisors. The strategy itself is relatively light but the game has very good story and lore and your decisions are not always obvious and can have unexpected lasting effects.

Earthshakers the best
Fuck hero quests

I'm having fun with

Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage
Tales of Link
Drift Spirits
Panzer Waltz
Granblue Fantasy on my PC.

Yeah, and my monitor has a higher resolution then my monitor.

native android games:
Hoplite
Monument Valley

ports from PC:
Baldurs Gate 1/2
Shadowrun DF
Terraria

How's Siralim these days? I played it about a year ago, but got sick of the dev randomly nerfing stuff/changing monster abilities around. (In a game where you're supposed to spend weeks grinding to create the perfect team, this was a major turn-off.)

There was this one game i played on android called 'devils attourney'. It was a turn based strategy game almost, where you had to reduce the effectiveness of evidence and witnesses of the person you were defending. I would reccomend looking up gameplay of it. I think its like 2 or 3 dollars for about 5 hours of gameplay. It was enjoyable.

im playing guns of infinity now

Is there anyway to transfer saves with a pirated copy? im a little miffed that my 30-year old, bold soldier with 96 rep and a fucking excellent record is lost to time

Also

I'm trying so hard to figure out what the hell you were trying to say and I just can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Utn-g7nfgKQ

Poast android game OSTs or poast absolutely nothing at all.