You glorious faggots ruined this cocksucker's life

Good job

You guys exposed this faggot and now whenever someone searches his name they'll see what he did.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/uc-berkeley-thug-beat-conservative-bragged-online-university-staff-member/

Other urls found in this thread:

antifa.rip/database/index.php?title=Ian_Miller
whitehouse.gov/contact#page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is he, the janitor?

FBI is on it

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/06/uc-berkeley-investigates-alleged-employee-who-assaulted-milo-fan/

"Good job" is right!

Kneel before the episcopal ring!! Kiss it, kiss it!!

You're going to get all that you deserve. And then some… When it proifts the chosen of God…

Suck it, suck it… Suck the dust!!

Wait, so all he got was a few articles about him? He hasn't been fired or jailed?

Well, we already know his address. Should be easy to give him some justice.

I believe he's the Resident Faggot. I know, I know, hard to believe when he must have had so much competition for the position at such a prestigious academic institution.

Just think, the crack has been exposed…lets blow the dam.

This pleases me.

An employee? Turns out the pull of funding wasn't so unreasonable an idea after all, if they're supporting this behavior by staff.

t.homo

Why does this sound entirely nonce? Don't you know that Hell is for ever??

Hell is forever!

Hell is forever!

bump

you forgot to show his shirt OP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT'S NOT WHAT THE ASSAULT WAS

HE SAID HE "TOOK" A FEW WEAK SHOTS TO THE FACE FROM OTHERS

HE BRUTALLY POUNDED HIS VICTIM

antifa.rip/database/index.php?title=Ian_Miller

this could use some updates

Hell is an abundance of Abrahamic cultists near you, whichever flavor of Abrahamic cultist they are.

The cunt was on 90k a year. To be a fag and spread faggotry. 90k of taxpayers money.

We gotta go all engines full on this smug hipster faggot lads. He's got to pay and be made an example of.

Also I think his crack will be exposed if he does any time in correction,kek.

This same thread is on half-chan. Probably datamining or some such shit

^^^^ Fuck ignore that was for another thread

Dabney? Bwahahaha fuckin Dabney?! What an actual faggot.

Your autism is forever

Dilbertman wrote about withdrawing all future donations to his former alma mater

Diamond Frog signing in

Blood in the water anons, lets fucking rip this guy apart.

Makes me glad I ended up with a based father and not some cuck like this.

He's obviously bussed in from some slum.

Man, lefties are some dumb motherfuckers.

Further Daily Caller investigation has confirmed that Ian Miller, a UC Berkeley staffer, is indeed the person behind the @teen_archer account that was bragging about getting into fights with Milo attendees and participating in the riots.

In an interview with SF Weekly, Miller, who plays in the band “Kowloon Walled City,” talks about working at the university, saying, “I work at UC Berkeley in advancement communications. There’s really not much to say about it, frankly. It’s incredibly tedious.” It’s the same Ian Miller as the person behind the @teen_archer account, because an archive of the account @teen_archer has the name listed as “Ian Miller” and a bio that reads:

“clawer/chugger in @kowloonwalled, @romancities, & @puigdestroyer. 1/2 of @productiveouts. music, bikes, film, baseball, veganism, radical politics. and kitties.”

The “Teen Archer” store also has his email address listed.

Most strikingly, he recently gave an interview to the New York Daily News, in which he identified himself as a current Berkeley employee and placed himself directly at the scene, saying, “The fuel started pouring out and they set it on fire,” and, “It got really hot.” Finally, a (now deleted) tweet from @teen_archer was embedded in the NYDN story right after his comments.

To be honest our home grown /k/ommando made a similar mistake, let all Holla Forumsacks learn from the mistakes of our allies and enemies so that we can retain our freedom if shit temporarily hits the fan.

good bye federal funding

This fat-titted bitch? I could take him.
Reminder, anons:
TAKE A BOXING CLASS
Not only is it good for health and self-defense, but it's fun as fuark.

fuck that, start an online petition to cut off federal funding to Berkeley, as it is literally funding terrorism.

That will wake ppl the fuck up

Don't brag irl either. Or talk with our fellows in earshot of normies.

is he really? because these guys never seem to suffer any consequences, usually anyway.

So he works in " advancement Communications"
Well well well.

It sounds like fancy pants for shilling

Oy vey yes yes it is.
Guy had a good gig begging for sheckles being in some punk band and fucking various degenetates.

All gone bye bye

CRY HAVOK AND LET SLIP THE FROGS OF WAR!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Berkeley gets around $400-450 million in federal funds for research and $216 million in financial aid every year, Reuters reports.

According to University of California Data Analysis, Miller collected a salary from UC Berkeley for several years, making some $374,802.86 from 2008-2013.

Nothing bad has happened to him yet, right? He lives in California. They'll probably give the fucker a medal.

Bad things will happen.
We have weaponized autism and the feared 501st NEETs comfy divison.

I say we get a list of all donors. Break them down to wealthy allums; then try to cross reference them with family or coworkers that are not libshits and aply leverage that way. Like hypothetically some faggot owns a development company but his peers/clients are often more construction blue colar types (tho they have money too. Im one); we embarrass or cause bad PR or the fear of bad PR. Idk. We get creative.

Meanwhile Ian is trackable through his interests and emails. Btw "teen archer" uhhg creepy fuck is likely grinding into teens as he instructs them how to hold the shaft.

I would be a NEET and spread redpills for half that money.

The problem with online petitions is that they're the tool of the liberal bubble. They are designed for a subsection of the population who have a) a surfeit of free time to look for things to get angry about and sign, b) vectoring on social media, c) a base level of tech-savviness, i.e. understanding how to fill in the reply form, having an email account you access daily, etc.

They seem to be purposefully designed to disenfranchise older people, rural people, etc who prefer to spend their time working or dealing with more practical issues.

Oh man, i can't wait for that to turn out to absolutely nothing like the drexel professor who got away with a slap on the wrist.

except that one thing was a kike saying something, and this other thing is evidence of committing assault. The first could be and was passed off as "a joke," the second has no available cover.

He committed a crime and bragged about it. It's not even close to the same situation.

Does he have tenure? If so he won't be fired.

kek
meanwhile over here (serbia) a bunch of self styled neo nazis stormed a philosophy university (notorious leftist lair) and started beating people up

Something seems sus about this source.

I mean, it doesn't look like bullshit, but it isn't exactly a well known source.

Where's the daily caller link?

He ruined his own fucking life way before we ever got to him.

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A BONA FIDE FAGGOT
LET THE PURGE BEGIN

Good.

Let's finish him off

There's already a petition to declare Antifa a terrorist organization and although hundreds of us from multiple sites have signed it, somebody at whitehouse.gov is not letting the signature count go above one.

We're being stonewalled by an Obama leftover, and there's no way to bring it to the God-Emperor's attention (as if he didn't have more important things to worry about, anyway).

When has an online petition ever accomplished anything user?

Online petitions work when the petition is done straight to the source or person in power and isn't done through an aggregating channel that allows the host breathing room. Guess why a few hundred SJWs can get someone fired? They petition straight to the employer instead of using an (((online petition))) portal.

LOL it's NOT the petition goofus. It's the insane hundreds of people bothering the piss out of the company by calling/harassing/swearing/pranking them until they fire the hapless fuck.

Do you have any idea what a petition is in its base form?

that's really like 45k in normal dollars.

If you do illegal shit, don't talk about it anywhere, to anyone. The rise of social media has made retards WANT to talk about everything they do so whole world knows. It used to be that you kept that shit private and told your best friend years later while you were both shitfaced. What matters are the effects of you actions, not getting your cock stroked. Ideally nobody should know you did anything at all. At the very least it should be viewed as an accident if possible.

A shitty idea.

Sucks that this will be reported so much. The lefties will just stop being dumb and outing themselves on social media

Why not just tweet at him?

commiefornia should be fucking burned to the ground along with all those antifa commies and the degenerates. Sadly i do have a friend who lives there but w/e

they thought serbia only removes kebab. I bet you they dont think so now

They make it too easy

One out of five times? Are you retarded?

good
he deserved it for INCITING AND PERFORMING VIOLENT ACTS, among other things

Get rid of the financial aid but keep important research funding. At least for real programs like chemistry and anything medicine related. A lot of groups do good research and the lack of funding hurts.

Checked

Take a look at who was president then.

Take a look at who is president now.

This nigger is about to get his shit pushed in.

We did it? Sounds like he did it to himself.

If you're really really good you can actually use social media to make it look like you were in public somewhere else at the time of the crime.

Hint: He probably did it for free

K this is a black bag operation
Tri and Saber team will be spear heading this up.

—————————————————————————————————————
WHO
TARGET ANTIFA DOX LARP CHARS AND SJW STUDENTS THAT HOPE TO FIND WORK AFTER A LONG HARD DAY OF WEARING BLACK CLOTHES AND FACE MASKS AND RANDOMLY BEATING PEOPLE UP
WHAT
DUPLICATE THEIR FULL NAMES ON LIN K DEN AND OTHER SITES. DUPLICATE FULL PROFILES BUT ADDING IN LIBERAL CAUSES AND UNDERGROUND POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS. USE FAKE AND FALSE CLAIMS OF ACTIVITY INVOLVED IN. PROTESTS AND OTHER OBJECTIONABLE ACTIVITY. COPY PICTURES.
WHERE
LIN K DEN AND OTHER HEAD HUNTER SITES.
HOW
VPN RQUIRED. SOCK EMAIL AND PHONE REQUIRED, PRE DOX WORK REQUIRED.
WHY
THE ENEMY DESERVES NO LESS

HIEL HITLAR
YOU HAVE YOUR ORDERS

whitehouse.gov/contact#page

based

the berkeley establishment publicly opposed the riots and they wouldn't have let milo speak in the first place if they were anti-free speech, what would attacking them accomplish?

100 demerits

SAGE
NEGATED

not sure why, this thread a shit

Justice is my fetish.

has nobody tried contacting one of his sons, like Don Jr. ?

can't say I feel sorry for them tbh

alt-right may be fags but they are useful canarys

Fuck off you commie trash

this is the kind of useless fuck that shouldn't be allowed to consume resources