Which reality are we living in??

Are we experiencing a multi-reality collapse here?

The Don knows how to bend reality to his will.
It's his world, we're just along for the ride.

And it's National Pizza Day this Thursday.

Is that the day Sessions is confirmed?

Confirmation vote is set for wed

this is so fucking cool

Every day the happenings have just sped up and kept going like our reality has been on a lvling streak and its permanent double XP weekend every day

I was watching Al Jazeera just last night and they still called it "Gambia".

Checked. Dubs confirm different realities attempting to occupy the same space.

Well then the real question is: Do we want the Gambia reality or The Gambia reality?

if dubs we want the Gambia reality

It's always been the gambia

t.friend runs gambian restaurant

Only a small portion of the human race are actually real – others are NPCs. Only player controlled characters, such as myself and possibly you who is reading this, can alter reality. How much we can change reality depends on a handful of factors, such as for example our ability to perceive a controlled mutable reality (i.e. "faith" – do you really believe you can change timelines or do you doubt?). A good test of this is how much can you change your own personal life? If the willpower lacks in the individual, the individual can not change the non-personal. A good test of this claim is thus:

or

i think therefore i feel smug

I've heard it done both ways, but the proper way is the ukraine

My hunch is that before the brexit vote and the Trump campaign and the general rise in nationalism across the west, humanity was on the brink of complete destruction. The number of universes in which humanity survives the existential threat of progressivism and liberalism therefore must necessarily converge to a small finite number. I would go so far as to say that there is only one universe in which we survive. Welcome to the Berenstain Universe, a universe controlled by pure chaos, which is strangely enough the exact thing needed to save us all. I don't miss my old universe at all, the place was a shithole

Of course!

No, no. That's fucked up.

in other news, Puerto Rico is a state

Oh boy.

Peurto Rico is still a territory

If Dutchies didn't want everyone to say the Netherlands they shouldn't have made their country plural.

haha, y-you guys

That's when all the pedos are going to be put in front of a tribunal and judged.

That's also going to be the day the Fifth Crusade begins and all faggots will relinquish their degenerate practices. Dubs confirm.

Puerto Rico voted in 2012 to become a state of the Union. It was unconstitutionally blocked by the nigger and his congress because "more people voted no AND didn't vote than voted yes".

I'm not joking.

Not that I want a spic-majority state of the Union, but whites would flood the island after it became a state.

I spent some time in one of the tourist areas, it seemed okay. Beautiful views.

Fuck Puerto Rico. They get all of the benefits with none of the burdens, aside from almost everyone being mildly retarded. They can't even into proper road signs.

I honestly dont know if it's confirmation bias or not,
But i swear when i pick up a political stance the world adjusts to that cause and everybody jumps on board.
AM I A REAL?! :o

There's only one reality; but if there's more we're going to invade and spread our greatness.